• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Anya Ch. 05

Anya Ch. 05

"Take a shower."

"Yes, Sir."

I sat down in her room and waited while she took a shower. Shortly after I heard the water turn off, she walked into the room, naked and towelling her hair.

"That better?"

"Yes, Sir—thank you Sir."

I smiled. "So. You enjoyed being outside, and showing yourself off, did you?"

Anya knelt in front of me, still naked, still damp.

"Yes, Sir. I did."

"It gets you excited, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Sir. Very excited."

"I thought so. Tell me more."

She paused. Then started talking. Hesitantly at first but then more and more freely. "I love feeling exposed. I love giving over control to someone else. There's nothing more exciting for me than giving over control to someone—and then not knowing what is going to happen. It's a bit like getting on a rollercoaster. You know that someone else is in charge. Someone else will decide what's going to happen, and you just have to give in to that. Rollercoasters get me off. But they are nothing compared with being naked and exposed where anyone might see me. And promising myself that I'll do only as I am told, no matter what I am told."

"What if you're told to do something humiliating?" I interjected.

Anya smiled. "Oh God! I love the powerlessness and embarrassment of feeling humiliated. It makes my pussy tingle, my heart pound, like my whole body is electrified. It... is... wonderful!"

I smiled down at her. "Stand up." She stood, and I looked down between her legs. The fuzz of her pubic hair was still there. "I thought I told you to shave."

Anya blushed. "you did, Sir. I am sorry Sir. I will do it now."

"Too late... too late." I patted my knee. "Come here." She knew immediately what was in store for her, and laid down across my lap, still naked, and presenting her bottom for a spanking. I let my fingertips play across the smooth skin of her bottom, which made her moan in delight and anticipation. Finally, and very quickly, I raised my hand and slapped her ass hard. Looking down I could see the outline of my handprint on her ass. Anya squealed and I felt her whole body tense in response to the slap. "Quiet."

"Yes, Sir." I slapped her again, just as hard as the first time, and Anya squealed again—she was trying hard to stifle her squealing, but the surprise and pain of my spanking was enough that she couldn't stop herself; couldn't remain complete silent. Her ass was turning red as I slapped her a third, fourth and fifth time. "Will you..." slap, "Remember..." slap, "To do..." slap, "As I say..." slap, "Next..." slap, "Time?" slap.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, I will."

My hand slipped down between the tingling cheeks of her ass; my fingertips touching the swollen lips of her pussy and making her moan once more. My fingertips pushed a little further and slipped between her lips, feeling the slick wetness of her slit and making Anya gasp.

"Go now, and shave."

"Yes, Sir."

Off she went, doing her Master's bidding. I could hear water splashing and imagined careful concentration as she shaved herself. When I heard the water draining from the sink, I called through, "Do you have any oil?"

"I have some massage oil, " She replied. "Sandalwood."

"Good--then rub some into yourself."

A few minutes later, Anya walked back into the living room, her pussy now bare and glistening slightly from the coating of oil she had given herself. I looked her up and down, seeing her utterly naked. Then I said, "Anya. You have forgotten something else." I glanced down at her neck, and her hand went to her throat.

"Oh, " She replied and darted back into the bathroom, returning wearing her collar tight around her neck.

"You don't want me to spend my life reminding you of things do you?"

"No Sir."

"Well then. You had better start remembering, hadn't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

I beckoned her to come closer to me and she stood right in front of me—allowing me to examine her smooth, hairless pussy. I placed my index finger on her hooded clit and rubbed gently, listening to her moan as I stimulated her. "Are you a slut, Anya?"

"Yes, Sir. Anya is a slut, Sir. An obedient slut, Sir. Your obedient slut."

I smiled as I let my finger slide down from her clit and graze her pussy lips, teasing them along their length and listening to her moan. "My... obedient... slut." I mused on that for a moment, still teasing her clit and sweet, moist pussy lips. "And how obedient are you, Anya?"

"Sir," She replied, "Completely obedient. I will do whatever I'm told. Anything."

I reached into my pocket and got out my key. I gave it to Anya. "Go to my room," I said, "And get my camera. It is in my bedside table."

She gulped. "Yes, Sir."

"Quick now." I said. She knew very well that she was to go naked, and that this was a test of her obedience. She did as she was told. It really was not that far to my room. I watched her from the window as she ran over to the next block.

A minute or two later, she ran back across, carrying my camera. I heard a shout of "Whoooo hooo!" from another block—clearly someone else had seen her. I could hear her footsteps on the stairs and then she was back, with my camera in her hands.

"Good girl." I said. She smiled back at me, her breasts rising and falling as she caught her breath. I turned on the camera and raised it to me eye, taking a picture of Anya's naked form. She immediately knelt in front of me, and I snapped another picture. She smiled and lowered her eyes. "My gorgeous little slut."

Her hands were palm down on her thighs. "Open your legs." I commanded. As she knelt there, she spread her legs as she knelt. "Touch yourself." She closed her eyes and her index finger went directly to her clit. Her mouth opened and she emitted a slight moan as she started to rub her clit. I took another picture.

"Where do you think these pictures are going to go?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"Do you think I'll show pictures of my little slut to others?"

"I... I don't know, Sir."

"Slip your finger inside your pussy." She opened her eyes and looked directly at me as she slid her finger inside herself. In and out, in and out went her finger as she gazed at me. "What are you?"

"I am a slut, Sir."

"Whose slut?"

"Your slut, Sir. My Master's slut."

That was the first time she'd used that word. My cock twitched as she said it. She was under my control. She was mine. My plaything, to do with as I pleased. The very thought had my cock twitching and throbbing.

"Two."

"Sir?"

"Use two." The penny dropped. She slipped a second finger into her slick cunt and carried on frigging herself as I watched. "Are you hot, Anya?"

"Oh yes, Sir. Anya is very hot. Very, very hot, Sir."

"Then stop." She immediately stopped—pulling her moist fingers from her pussy and laying her hands palm down on her thighs, as she knelt. "It's not time for you to cum just yet."

"No, Sir."

"You'll need to wait."

"Yes, Sir."

I stood up and went to her wardrobe to find her something to wear. I found a pair of cut-off dungarees and tossed them to her. "Put them on."

"Yes, Sir."

She stood up and put them on—the bib barely covering her lovely tits. While she was putting them on, I slipped her handcuffs and the key into my pocket. I smiled my approval. "Put on your sandals too." She nodded, put on her sandals and followed me out of her room. I still had my camera with me. We went downstairs and outside. I turned around and took a picture of her in the twilight, with her magnificent body covered only by the coarse denim of the dungarees. I looked left and right. There was no one coming. "Flash me one of your tits, Anya." She pulled the bib away from her right tit and I took another picture.

After she repositioned the bib, I walked up to her and felt for the zipper. I pulled it down and slipped a finger inside—touching her smooth mound for the first time, and then letting my finger trail down to her clit. Her eyes widened as I rubbed it while we stood there. "Oh God." She said. "Oh God, oh God, oh God." She gasped when I withdrew my finger. I left the zipper down and told her to follow me.

We walked back out the same track we had taken earlier in the afternoon. When we got to the stile, we crossed it and again walked along the trail through the woods. In the twilight it was still easy enough to make our way through the woods, and it seemed especially quiet as we went. Once we were a good distance from the track, I told Anya to stop. "Don't say a word. No matter what happens, until I tell you that you can speak, don't say a fucking word. Understood?" Anya nodded, showing me that she had understood completely. I motioned for her to put her hands either side of a tree that was next to the trail. Then I handcuffed her to the tree. It was a moment's work to undo the dungarees and slip them down her legs. When I pulled on them she stepped out of them obediently. Now, she was naked and handcuffed to a tree. Chances were, that no one would come by—but if they did, and with Anya sworn to silence, who knows what would happen.

I slipped my cock from my jeans—it was already very hard. After rubbing Anya's pussy for a moment, I slid my cock along the length of it—up and down, up and down teasing her, making her groan until finally, and for the first time, I pushed my cock inside her pussy. She was tight, and wet and hot—just perfect. I wanted to leave her as horny as hell, so I fucked her to within an inch of cumming, harder and harder, deeper and deeper—ramming into her—pulling her onto my cock by her hips—faster and faster and faster... before pulling out and hearing her gasp in frustration.

I slipped my cock back into my jeans and zipped up. I took a couple of pictures of her, and, with her dungarees over my arm I walked along the path back towards the track. I knew I was excited at the prospect of leaving Anya there as I had, so I could not imagine how excited she was. I headed back to my room, where I sat, nursing a Stella and a hard-on, wondering what, if anything was happening to Anya.

After an hour and a half, when it was starting to get quite a bit darker, I set off back along the track, with Anya's dungarees, and a light jacket for her to wear. My cock was hard when I arrived there, to see her hot and flushed, her face streaked with cum, sitting at the base of the tree with her arms above her, hands still cuffed around the tree. She smiled broadly when I approached her. I un-cuffed her; gave her the dungarees and jacket and walked her back to her room—neither of us said a word.

When we got into her room, I ushered her into the shower. I sat and waited for her in the other room—she seemed to stay under the shower for ages. When she came back through she had a towel around her and another wrapped around her hair. She knelt down in front of me, and hugged my knees—she had still not said a word, and I realised that she had vowed silence until I allowed her to speak.

"Anya, you are allowed to speak now, my dear."

"Thank you, Sir."

"I think you had an... arousing time—didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I certainly did."

"Well, tell me nothing of it right now. When you wake in the morning, you can write in your diary all about what happened while you were in the woods."

She beamed at me. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. And now, it is time for bed. But, as your final duty before you sleep, it is time you took my cock in your mouth once more." As I spoke those words, I undid my jeans. My cock sprang free and Anya leaned forward and took me into her mouth. Her long slender fingers cupping and teasing my balls as she let her lips travel up and down my length. Anya's breath was hot on my tool. Given the teasing I had given her earlier and my own wild imaginings about her evening, it didn't take long before she was choking on a mouthful of my cum. She licked and lapped at my cock until it was clean, then we lay down together in her bed and fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Anya Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds