• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Anya Ch. 06

Anya Ch. 06

When I woke—it was Sunday morning--I realised that Anya had been awake for some time; she was sitting up at her desk wearing only her collar and a silky dressing gown as she wrote in her diary. "Good morning," I said.

"Good morning, Sir. I didn't realise you were awake."

"I only just woke. How long have you been writing?"

"Just a little while—but I have just finished. Would you like to see, Sir?"

"Mmmm hmm. Pass over what you have written."

Anya passed me the book and I started to read.

Dear Sir,

I can't believe how horny I was when you left me out in the woods. And I don't think you'll believe what happened to me. Really I was there for not very long—perhaps only ten or fifteen minutes before I heard a rustle in the undergrowth. Of course I had no idea what—or who—to expect, so all I could do was stay put and see what happened. Well, suddenly, who should burst upon me, but Blue—the same dog that ripped my dress earlier. He and his owner must have been out walking all afternoon. Anyway, Blue was excited to see me, and jumped up to greet me—his claws scratching at my ass. I couldn't turn to greet him at all... so just had to stand there.

It wasn't long before I heard more footsteps approaching and who should it be, but Blue's owner—the same guy who had had a flash of my tits and pussy when his dog ripped my dress.

"Hello," He said. I remembered my promise to you, and just smiled and nodded. He seemed a little surprised to see me there at all, let along naked and handcuffed to the tree.

"Are you OK?" he asked—he seemed genuinely concerned.

I smiled and nodded emphatically.

"Really?" He went on. "Do you need some help getting unfastened?"

Then I started shaking my head wildly, which really set him thinking.

After about a minute, he said, "You're into this, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Did that bloke you were with earlier leave you like this?"

I nodded again, smiling.

"And you find this exciting?"

Nod.

"Sexually exciting?"

Nod.

I glanced down at his trousers which were starting to tent. Blue was licking at my legs. The man clipped Blue's lead back onto his collar and pulled the dog away from me. Then he started to look at me, and the scene, more closely. Tentatively, he reached out his hand and cupped my breast. As I leant against the tree. I moaned involuntarily at his touch.

"You like that."

I smiled, and nodded.

"You're quite the slut, aren't you?"

I nodded again.

"I have been thinking about you ever since I saw you with your boyfriend earlier. I wanted to fuck you then, and I certainly want to fuck you now."

I promise, Master, I still didn't say a word. Though I suppose, since I didn't shake my head or scream, he probably felt encouraged. At any rate, his hand slid down my body from my breasts and he cupped my pussy. With his other hand he pulled his dick from his fly and rubbed it along the cleft of my ass—up and down, until I was moaning. I honestly couldn't help myself, Sir.

He put his hands on my ass and parted my cheeks before slowly pushing his cock into my pussy—it was already so wet that he could slide his full length into me without any problem at all. Oh God, Master. He fucked me like an animal, and I have to admit, I loved every second of it. He ploughed my cunt with his rock hard cock, and all I could do was whimper and moan. I promise I didn't say a word. Blue could smell the sex in the air, but the man had tied him to a nearby tree. The dog howled as I got fucked and finally, I came. I squealed and groaned and whimpered and moaned and came and came and came—my pussy contracted around his cock... but he pulled out of me and wanked himself into my face—long streaks of cum splattered across my face as he came. I kept my mouth open, like a good slut, and tried to taste him, but most of his sticky cum hit my face, or my hair or my body. When he was spent, he thanked me, untied Blue and left without another word—leaving me tired, but satisfied.

As I stood there, leaning against the tree, I wondered if anyone else might stop by before you got back to me, but no one did. As I finished reading, I looked up at Anya and smiled. "You are such a fucking slut, Anya."

"Thank you, Sir."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Anya Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds