• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Power Exchange Ch. 02

Black Power Exchange Ch. 02

Steve Winston is the name. I’m a six-foot-tall, burly and muscular young Black man living in the city of Toronto, Ontario. These days, I’m studying Business Administration at Toronto University. I’ve got one semester left before I get my Master’s degree in Business Administration. After I graduate, I’m thinking of moving to New York City to work in Corporate America. When I’m not in class or working as a Security Practitioner, I lead a life like no other. I’m openly bisexual, and love hooking up with sexy people of all races. I’d like to say I have no limits. And it’s probably true. I’m kind of twisted, folks. In a very sexual kind of way. You’ll soon find out exactly what I’m talking about. It’s about to get extremely hot in here.

Recently, I broke up with my long-time girlfriend Sarah Brownstone. A tall, sexy young Black woman whom I loved with all my heart. We met during Orientation Day while we were both freshmen at the University of Toronto. She was sexy, smart and great company. We got along great. Sarah is the kind of gal any smart brother would bring home to mama. She comes from a wealthy family. Her father Louis Brownstone is a heart surgeon at the local hospital and her mother Jeannette is the principal of a local Catholic school. Yeah, she was all that and then some. I wanted to marry her. Unfortunately, she wasn’t too cool with the fact that I’m bisexual. I swore to her that I’d always be faithful. That wasn’t enough for her. So she dumped me. Shattered my heart into a million pieces. I’m never asking a woman to marry me again. I’m also never entering a long-term relationship again. With anyone. I just want casual fun. It saves you from unnecessary heartbreak.

A lot of Black folks don’t like to admit it but many of us are really freaky. We’re not a sexually conservative bunch for the most part. I’m new to BDSM and I’m particularly fond of the controversial form of BDSM known as Race Play. It’s when men and women of different races incorporate racial or cultural elements into their sexual activities. A lot of people shy away from it. I completely embrace it. Why? Let’s just say that I’m the kind of brother who likes to try new things and leave it at that for now. Some of you might get a heart attack from reading this because you’re so damn conservative. Wouldn’t that be strange?

The way I see it, you only live once. A lot of people in the Black communities of the United States of America and Canada like to hide their sexual preference. Gay and bisexual Black men aren’t exactly received with open arms by the Black community or by society at large. Society is slightly more permissive toward gay and bisexual Black women, though not by much. I can understand why a queer brother would want to keep his business private. However, there’s absolutely no sense in staying closeted forever. You should live for yourself, not society or your community. They won’t miss you when you’re gone. So just do your thing. Those are the words I live by.

Presently, I’m having some fun with my good friends Adam Jordan and Evelyn West of Toronto, Ontario. Adam is a five-foot-ten, stocky, red-haired and green-eyed Irish guy I know from Toronto University. He’s a business student like myself. Adam is bisexual and has a thing for hunky Black guys. Must be why we get along so well. His girlfriend Evelyn West is around five-foot-nine, chubby and big-bottomed, with green eyes, blonde hair and alabaster skin. This chubby White slut is of the Jewish faith. She’s a second-year student at Algonquin College. And to be honest, she can’t get enough of my awesome Black cock. Lots of White chicks and White guys for that matter feel the same way. Adam and Evelyn are fun to play with. They’re both quite kinky and I like getting down and dirty with them. We’re having some kinky fun in their off-campus apartment near the mall in downtown Toronto.

I’m sucking on Adam’s dick and balls while Evelyn shoves her strap-on dildo deep into my asshole. I love it when she slams her dildo deep inside of me. Lots of Black guys like to get fucked by White women wearing strap-on dildos. Of course, you’ll never hear any of them admit it. It’s just not copacetic with their macho image, I guess. Me? I don’t have such problems. Everyone knows that I’m bisexual. I’ve been out since I graduated from Immaculate Academy in Toronto. By the time I enrolled at Toronto University, all of my friends and family members knew I was into both women and men. I don’t think they’d be shocked to hear that I like to get fucked by kinky White couples.

Evelyn smacks my ass while working the dildo deep into my asshole. When we first met, Evelyn was really shy about playing with me. As time went by, she grew more comfortable. Earlier, she knelt before me and sucked my long and thick, thankfully uncircumcised Black cock as I sucked Adam’s dick. Being a Jewish chick, she was puzzled by my uncut dick. Until I shoved it down her throat and she became totally addicted to it. What can I say? I’ve got skills in the bedroom. She’s really good with a strap-on dildo. Man, the way she’s slamming that dildo in and out of my ass, you’d think she was born with it. And I absolutely love it.

Later, we switch things around. I’m now sucking Evelyn’s strap-on dildo, tasting my ass on it while Adam fucks me from behind. The chubby White dude holds my hips tightly while working his big White cock up my Black male ass. Man, that’s what I’m talking about. This is an absolutely intense experience. I can’t get enough of Adam’s dick in my asshole or Evelyn’s strap-on dildo in my mouth. Both work me over and are damn close to sending me into sexual orbit. Wow. I came time and again before it was over.

Next, we try something else. Evelyn sucks Adam’s dick while I fuck him in the ass. Gripping the chubby White dude’s wide hips tightly, I slammed my big Black cock into his asshole. Adam screamed as I fucked him. Time for this Irish dude to get a taste of his own medicine. I pumped my dick into his ass and smacked his butt while fucking him. Watching me fuck her boyfriend turned Evelyn on so much that she just had to try me. And so she did. Evelyn got on all fours and spread her plump White ass cheeks wide open. I pressed my dick against her asshole and eased it inside. Fucking a chubby Jewish woman in the ass. How cool was that? I rammed my big Black cock up the fat Jewish slut’s asshole. Evelyn screamed as my gigantic prick filled her tight asshole. My way of making her pay for sodomizing me with her strap-on dildo earlier.

Adam watched me fucking his chubby White girlfriend, turned on in spite of himself. A lot of White guys are turned on by the sight of their White girlfriends getting fucked by masculine, well-endowed Black men. I smacked Evelyn’s big White ass while ramming my dick deep into her asshole. Deep down where the sun didn’t shine at all. The chubby Jewish slut squealed as I fucked her ass like a madman. She screamed like a woman possessed. I fucked her until I came, flooding her asshole with my manly spunk which shot out of my cock like a liquid missile. It was awesome. Later, I took a shower and left Adam and Evelyn’s apartment. I had other things to do. Like finding new sexy ladies and gentlemen to hook up with. Oh, and making money, of course. Peace. I’ve got to get out of here.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Power Exchange Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 746 milliseconds