• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Princess and the Hog

The Princess and the Hog

I met Rob when I was sitting at the Sonic drive-in eating a burger and fries with my girlfriend Tanya. There was a loud roar and two Harleys pulled into the parking space next to us. Tanya looked over at them and said:

"Oooh baby, I'd go for a ride with him any time."

That didn't surprise me because Tanya always has been a bit of a slut. "Which one" I asked.

"The one with the brush cut."

I took a close look at the guy and said, "He is kind of cute."

"If I can get him to take me for a ride will you drive my car home for me?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Because it is going to be me on the back of that bike" I said as I opened my door and got out of her Taurus.

I walked over to the two guys on the bikes and stuck my hand out to the one with the brush cut and said:

"Hi. I'm Tiffany and I want you to take me for a ride on your bike."

He took my hand and carried it up to his lips and kissed it and then he said:

"It isn't a bike princess. It is a Harley, a hog, a ride, a sled, but never, ever a bike."

"Whatever. Do I get a ride?"

"Can I have my foot long with chili first?"

"What the fuck Rob" the other guy said, "Are you fucking nuts? You got something that nice wanting to go for a ride and you want to eat a stinking hot dog first?"

So the guy with the brush cut who I now knew was Rob looked me up and down and then said:

"Okay princess; climb on."

He showed me where to put my feet, told me to put my arms around him and to hold on tight. We roared off and hadn't gone a mile before the vibrations had my pussy tingling. We hit the Interstate and Rob opened the bike up and we went tearing down the highway with my hair whipping in the wind. We were gone about a half an hour and when we got back to the Sonic both Tanya and Rob's buddy were gone.

"It looks like I lost my ride home" I said. "If you will take me home I've got hot dogs in the fridge and I think I can find some chili for them."

"With cheese and onion?"

"Yeah, I've got those too."

"Give me directions" he said and I did and he told me to hold on and we roared off.

He polished off four chili dogs while I sat across the table from him and nursed a Diet Coke. When he was done he asked:

"Do you do this often?"

"Do what?"

"Come on to strangers and then invite them home with you?"

"Nope. You are the first."

"Why me?"

"I was being a bitch."

"Do I get an explanation?"

I told him about Tanya asking me to drive her car home. "She's my best friend and I love her to death, but even best friends can piss you off sometimes and I owed her one. When she said she was going to ask you to take her for a ride I decided to beat her to it."

"You say she is a bit of a slut so why do you hang with her?"

"Because I'm a bit of a slut too. Not as big a slut as she is, but still a bit of a slut."

"There is a difference? I always thought that a slut was a slut was a slut if you know what I mean."

"Not hardly. There are different levels of slut. Take Tanya for instance. If she had gone for the ride on your bike...excuse me, your hog... you would be riding her right now. With me nothing happens until the third date and even then I have to at least like the guy."

"So tell me, does tonight count as a date?

"Yeah. I guess it does."

"So what time tomorrow should I pick you up for our second date?"

"What makes you think there is going to be a second date?"

"Don't know until I ask so I asked."

"Make it around six. That will give me time to get home from work and shower."

+++++++++++++++++++++

I heard him roar up at six on the dot and I hurried out to meet him and was surprised to see that he had his buddy with him and even more surprised to see Tanya sitting behind him. As I swung my leg over Rob's bike...excuse me, I mean hog... he turned and smiled at me and whispered:

"You called it. We weren't out of sight and she asked Kenny for a ride. A ten minute ride and she took him home with her."

We motored on out to Hazard's Cove which is a country/western bar on Steven's Lake and sipped long-necks and two-stepped until eleven when Rob said he needed to go home and get some sleep before going into work in the morning. We left Tanya and Kenny at the bar and he took me home.

We sat in front of my place and necked for a while and then he said:

"Third date tomorrow?" he asked as I got off the bike. Damn it – I mean the hog. I looked at him for a bit so it looked like I was trying to make up my mind and then I said:

"Sure. Why not. Make it around six again."

The next night he took me to a dinner and a movie and when he got me home we did some really hot necking and then I said:

"Well, it is the third date and I do kind of like you so would you like to come in?"

He pulled me to him, kissed me and then said, "Nothing I would like better princess, but I think this could go somewhere so let's not rush things."

He kissed me again, said he would call me and then he roared off. It was two weeks and five more dates before I was able to get him into my bedroom and three months later we were married in a civil ceremony with Tanya and Kenny as witnesses.

+++++++++++++++

But this story is not about Rob and me, at least not directly. The story is about Rob's Harley or rather what happened because of his Harley.

I lived in the city and I didn't have a car. I didn't need one. The bus stop was on the corner and I could catch the bus that would let me off one block from work. The Andover Mall was two blocks away and it had a Safeway and there was a Wal-Mart Super Center three blocks away in the other direction. There were a dozen restaurants and other stores in the area and all of them were in walking distance.

Rob didn't have a car either. All he had for transportation was his Harley, but that is all we really needed. Most of our outside activities were with his biker buddies and we usually spent our weekends riding all over the state. And then I got pregnant and Rob decided that we needed a car since he couldn't picture me eight months pregnant roaring around on the Harley. But the only way we could afford a car was to sell the Harley.

Rob put an ad in the paper and got several calls, but most weren't interested when he gave them the price. Finally he got a call and the guy was interested, but had no way to get over and see the bike (I could never break myself of the habit of calling it a bike) so Rob told the guy he would ride it over to the guy's house so he could look at it.

Then Rob asked me if I wanted to go with him since it might be my last chance to go riding. I told him yes and went and put my leathers on. I had a pair of skin tight leather pants that I wore when riding and damn but they made me look hot. I loved the looks I got when I wore them and I was going to miss that part of riding on the bike.

We cranked on over to the address the guy had given Rob and the guy came out of the house to look at the bike, took one look at me and said:

"She comes with the scooter, right?"

Rob laughed and said, "She sure is something to look at, but I'm afraid I'm keeping her. I'm only getting rid of the sled."

The two guys talked motorcycles while Rob showed the guy the bike, but the guy kept looking at me whenever he could do it without Rob seeing it. He knew that I was aware of it and he slowly and deliberately ran his hand down to his crotch. I chuckled silently to myself as I thought, "Two can play that game" so when he stroked his cock through his pants I smiled at him and slowly licked my lips. He smiled and I knew that if Rob wasn't there the guy would have pulled out his cock just to see what I would do.

Rob gave the guy the keys and the guy took the bike for a test drive. As soon as he turned the corner Rob said:

"I should have left you at home. You are too much of a distraction."

I laughed at his and said, "Oh come on honey, what girl doesn't want to be appreciated."

"He isn't just admiring the view princess; he wants to peel those leather pants off of you."

I knew that, just like I knew that most of the bikers we rode with wanted to do the same. And some of them had, but Rob didn't know that. The guy came back and he and Rob talked numbers. The guy wanted the bike, but he needed to arrange for a loan so he told Rob he would get it done and give us a call.

That night I thought of the way the guy kept rubbing his cock and smiling at me every time he knew Rob wasn't looking and it made me so hot that I almost destroyed poor Rob once we went to bed.

++++++++++++++++

The next evening the guy called and said he had the money and he wanted to come over and pick up the bike the next day. I worked for the county and I got a shit load of paid holidays and Veteran's Day was one of them. The next day was Veteran's Day so Rob asked me what my plans were for the next day and I told him that I had none and that I would probably clean house and do laundry. Rob told the guy he would leave the keys and title with me.

At ten the next morning the door bell rang and it was the guy who wanted to buy the bike. I answered the door in a pair of shorts and a tank top and he looked me up and down and then said:

"I was kind of hoping to catch you in those sexy leather pants."

"Why? You know as well as I do that all you would want to do is get me out of them. Come on in. I'll go get the title for you."

"I need to go out and tell my ride he can leave."

"Better tell him to stick around until the deal is done. Rob told me to be sure that I get cash or a certified check before I turn over the title."

"I've got a check."

He went back outside and a couple of minutes later he was back and he had another guy with him.

"I told Frank what a hot little piece you were and he wanted to see for himself." He turned to the Guy and said, "See Frank? What did I tell you?"

Frank looked me up and down and then said, "You didn't lie Louie."

Louie turned to me, took an envelope out of his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it and found a cashier's check made out to Rob. I took it into the kitchen and put it in a drawer and then took the title and keys to the bike out to Louie and handed them to him. He put them in his pocket and said:

"We aren't done yet. I'm going to fuck you."

I grinned at him and said, "I never doubted that for a minute."

I pulled my tank top over my head and pushed my shorts down and let them hit the floor and then stood there so Louie could see I wasn't wearing panties or a brassiere.

"How about Frank?" he asked.

"I wasn't planning on any one but you, but he is here."

I turned and headed for the bedroom.

I said at the beginning of the story that I was a bit of a slut, but I lied. I was a lot more than a bit. I wouldn't have any trouble taking on Louie and Frank. I'd done more a lot. I didn't even realize how big a slut I was until about six months after I had married Rob. Rob was working a swing shift and so I went out on a 'girl's night out' with Tanya and we ran into Kenny and six more of Rob's biker buddies. Some drinks, some dancing and we ended up back at Tanya's place and one thing led to another and all of them did me – at least twice. But that is a story for another time. Since then Kenny and sometimes one or two of Rob's buddies will stop by. So yes, I'm a slut. I love Rob, but I also love a lot of cock.

Louie and Frank followed me into the bedroom. Louie pulled me into his arms and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away.

"None of that nonsense. We are here to fuck."

I dropped to my knees and got his cock out and took it in my mouth. A couple of licks and sucks was all it took to have him standing tall and I took my mouth off of him and told him to get his clothes off. While he was undressing I crawled over to Frank and got his cock out and went to work on getting him up. By the time he was hard Louie was stripped and ready to go. I got on the bed, spread and waited. Louie was on me in a flash. As he pushed hard and slid into me Frank got on the bed and moved up to where he could put his cock in my mouth.

After that it was a couple of hours of suck and fuck. Both came in my mouth once, in my ass once and in my pussy twice. The best part was when Louie was buried in my butt and Frank was raising hell with my pussy. I had a massive, screaming orgasm when they did that.

Since that day whenever I get a day off and Rob has to work I pull on my skin tight leather pants and call Louie. He comes by, picks me up and we ride over to his place. Sometimes Frank is there, sometimes it is one or two of Louie's other friends.

I've just finished working my way into my leather pants and it is probably going to be the last time I wear them at least until after the baby is born. My tummy is getting just a little bit large. I won't be going riding any more, but it won't matter because Louie has a car and he says pregnant women turn him on. Kenny says he feels the same way.

I hear the sound of a Harley pulling up out in front so I've got to go. The way I'm feeling right now I hope that Louie has a couple of friends waiting at his place.

Wish me luck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Princess and the Hog

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 676 milliseconds