• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kink Weekend Vol. 01

Kink Weekend Vol. 01

It was a Friday night when Master and I left town to head East for our weekend of kink. I met him at his office, we packed up the car with our toys. Master and I have a large suitcase full of floggers, dildoes, nipple clamps, rope, chains, an assortment of leather restraints, and all other sorts of bondage toys. We started traveling on the interstate and after about an hour of conversation Master told me to undress. He wanted me to entertain him while he drove. I pulled my pants off and my underwear to my ankles. My bra came off and I took my tank top off my shoulders to expose my very large breasts.

Master then instructed me to rub my clit until my pussy was wet. I rubbed my clit, playing with the bar that is through the hood of my clit. I love having my clit pierced, it feels so good when I rub the bar over my wet, sensitive nub. Master was very amused watching me play with my pussy while he drove down the interstate. He would reach over and pull my nipples just to ramp me up even more.

While Master drove I played with my clit and nipples. We drove through a very well lit stretch of interstate. Master was driving in the left lane and a tractor trailer pulled up next to us, the driver looked down at me playing with myself. I was very humiliated, and went to cover myself. Master stopped me and commanded me to keep stroking my pussy and nipples. I did as I was told, pulling at my nipples and rubbing my clit. I could feel the driver looking at me, I felt soo dirty. Master just smiled and laughed as He sped up and left the truck driver behind us.

Master allowed me to redress before we arrived in town. We reached at our hotel about midnight on Friday night. Master went into the lobby and checked us in. Both Master and I were exhausted by the time we had brought up the luggage and settled in. While sitting on the bed in the hotel room, Master told me to get out my ankle cuffs. I reached in my handbag and grabbed the steel ankle cuffs that matched my collar and wrist cuffs. My collar never leaves my body and I arrived at Master's shop with my wrist cuffs already on. Master told me "You will be in FuckSlut mode for the rest of the weekend."

FuckSlut mode is when I am fully cuffed, collared at all times. Also when we are out in public I must wear revealing clothing, high heel shoes, and full makeup. I am to look my sexiest when I in FuckSlut mode and out with my Master. He then took the small Allen wrench and unlocked the ankle cuffs and laid them out on the bed. He commanded me to strip and lie on the bed on my back. He placed the cuffs on my ankles, locked them and took the allen wrench and placed it in his pocket.

I lay on the bed naked, cuffed and collared wondering what my Master had planned for me. Master then removed all his clothing and kneeled on the bed next to me. "You did such a good job playing with yourself in the car, I think you should get a reward. Would you like one my little slut?"

"Yes Sir, If you feel I deserve one." Master then took his hands, spread my legs exposing my pussy. He licked his fingers and began to stroke my pussy. He kept stroking my now sopping wet cunt as He re-positioned himself. Master now had his face right in my pussy, He lowered his head and began to lick my clit.

"Mmmm, my whore tastes good. Do you like the feel of my tongue, slut?" He did not give me time to answer before He took my clit into his mouth and sucked me hard. It felt so good. The pull of my piercing, the wet warmth of my Master's mouth. I cried out loud, and then He began to slip His tongue into my pussy's opening.

"Master your tongue feels wonderful. May I cum by your mouth and tongue Sir? Please Master, I want to cum into your mouth!" I was on the verge of cumming, Master's mouth felt so good on my pussy. I was surprised when Master took His tongue back to my clit and slid two fingers into me. He licked at me and fucked me with His fingers while I cried out to cum.

My Sir then lifted His head away from my pussy but kept fucking me with His fingers. "Cum my little slut. Cum hard for me, now."

I came then with Him pumping His fingers in and out of my pussy. I came so hard that I squirted all over the bed. "Can you cum again Slave mine?" Master kept fucking me as I tried to answer.

My voice finally came back to me as the waves of pleasure rolled through my body. "Yes Sir, I can cum again. May I Sir, please?"

"That's my little Cumwhore, will you squirt for you Sir again?" Master kept fucking my pussy hard and fast with His fingers.

"I will Master, I will squirt for you. Please let me cum, I can't hold it much longer!" With that, Master began to fuck my pussy harder and faster!

"Cum, and squirt for me slave mine! Wet my hand with your pussy juice. Cum slut, cum now!" And yes, I did! I came hard the pleasure pushing through my body and then out in a rush of cum from my pussy. I felt like I had squirted a gallon of pussy juice.

I laid there for a while, feeling the wetness of the sheets under my legs and my pussy. Master came up and began to stroke my hair, and He kissed my forehead lightly. "Very good. You are truly a great slave and my good girl. And now it's my turn!"

Master then rolled over onto His back on the clean side of the bed. He reclined on the soft pillows and put His hands behind His head. "Now my little slave, suck my cock!"

I positioned myself with my face at His perfect cock. I rubbed His balls and then began to stroke His cock. It was hard already, and I loved the feel of it in my hands. I then slowly began to lick and suck on the head of His cock. It was not long before I had all of it in my mouth. I was slurping and sucking away on His cock as Master made groans of pleasure. I began to pull on His balls as he loves, this got an even louder groan of pleasure. His moans and groans just fired me up more. Sucking harder and moving up and down his shaft faster I felt His balls tighten. I knew He was about to cum.

"Slow down my cockwhore. I want to savor your mouth for a while before I cum. I also want to make you work for the taste of my cum."

I began to slow, nursing the head of His dick. I sucked, nursed, and slid my mouth over His hard cock. He continued to moan with pleasure every time I pulled His balls and sucked hard. Master then told me to stop and go kneel at the foot of the bed. I crawled off the bed and Master followed me. I knelt and Sir came to stand behind me. He took to one knee and he fastened my wrist cuffs together behind my back. He then came to stand in front of me.

I was commanded to open my mouth. He slid His hard cock into me and began to fuck my face. Master gripped my hair tightly in his hands using it as a handle to fuck my mouth. My eyes watered as He thrust His dick deep into my mouth and into my throat. "Are you ready my slave? Do you want to taste my cum?" I nodded while I sucked. Then I felt Master's balls tighten again and then I felt the warm cum jetting into my mouth.

Sweet, salty, thick, and wonderful is how my Master tastes. I love to feel Him cum in my mouth. I sucked Him until he was dry. "Very good my little slave. Lets get you settled into bed now. You have a long day tomorrow."

I was un-fastened and allowed to stand. Master then put some towels down on my huge wet spot on the bed. I then settled into the warm bed as Sir turned off all the lights and set the alarm. I fell asleep naked, cuffed, and full of my Master's cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kink Weekend Vol. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds