• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Reception

The Wedding Reception

After years of reading slut wife stories in various magazines and on Internet sites I finally have one of my own to tell. It is not about my wife, at least not this time, and it happened at a very unlikely place - my daughter's wedding. The slut? None other that the mother of the groom.

Rick and Anna had been a couple for several years before Rick popped the question and Anna said yes. Jean (my wife) and I had met and had socialized with Rick's parents for over two years. There was nothing about Tom and Denise that would make you think that they were anything other that a middle-aged suburban couple with a stable marriage, but as the old saying goes, looks can be deceiving. The wedding had taken place at one o'clock Saturday afternoon and the reception was being held at our home. About two hours into the reception I noticed that Tom was spending a lot of time with one of Anna's bridesmaids and I wondered about that because (a) the girl's husband was usually a very jealous sort and he hung around his wife like a guard dog and (b) Denise was in the area. But, I was tending bar and I got busy and forgot about it.

About fifteen minutes after I saw Tom and the girl together I spilled tomato juice on myself and I grabbed my younger son to tend bar while I went upstairs to change. I put on a clean shirt and went into the bathroom to wash my face and comb my hair and while drying my face with the towel I heard what sounded like a low moan from the adjoining bedroom (my home is an older one and two bedrooms share a large bathroom). I opened the door a crack and saw Tom between the legs of the young girl (her name was Tammy) and he was pounding away like there would be no tomorrow. Her legs were up over his shoulders and her high heel clad feet were pointed up at the ceiling and her hands were clutching Tom's hips as if she was trying to keep him from getting away. She was uttering a string of low moans that I couldn't recognize, but to me the meaning was clear. It was either, "Oh yes, oh yes" or "fuck me, fuck me" and I surprised myself by continuing to watch the two of them enjoy their illicit interlude.

I hadn't realized that there was some voyeur in me, but it was unmistakable the effect that watching them had on me. I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye and I shifted my gaze just in time to see Denise quietly close the bedroom door. I only got a quick glimpse of her, but it was enough to show me that she was pissed. I turned my attention back to the couple on the bed and watched for several more minutes until Tom groaned, "Get ready honey, here it comes" and Tammy cried out, "No, no, please wait for me, I'm almost there, please, please" but Tom was apparently interested in only himself and he emptied himself into her and then jumped off the bed and pulled up his pants. "Got to go baby, before my wife misses me" and then he left the room.

On the bed Tammy was trying to get herself off with her fingers and I don't know what made me do what I did, I had never cheated on my wife before, but the sight of that poor girl on the bed trying to get herself off with her fingers got to me. I walked out of the bathroom (after locking the adjoining door) and walked to the bedroom door and locked it. I walked to the bed and dropped my trousers and Tammy looked up at me and said, "No, please, you can't" but as she was saying it she was spreading her legs wide to get ready for me. It was my first time for sloppy seconds and I couldn't believe how great it felt. She was hot and wet and silky and at that moment in time she wanted me (actually my cock) as bad as I wanted her and her legs wrapped around me as her hands pulled me as deep into her as she could. It only took her a minute or so to have her orgasm and as it washed through her she dug her nails into me so hard that I thought she might have drawn blood. As soon as she came down from her high she began to try and push me off, but I was not going to be denied my own release and I held on and kept plowing into her until my own sperm joined Tom's. As we both dressed she pleaded with me not to tell anyone about what had just happened and I assured her that it would be our little secret, but I added with a smile, "You know where to find me if you ever need help again. Fingers are not all that satisfying."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back downstairs I was pleased to notice that I hadn't been missed and I began to mingle with the guests. As I circulated I noticed that Denise kept having her glass refilled by Tammy's husband. Did she tell him what she saw? I decided that she hadn't because as jealous as he was he would have gone looking for Tammy and it wouldn't have been pretty when he found her. Curious, I kept and eye on the two of them as I walked around and talked to people and it began to dawn on me that Denise was seducing Scott, probably to get even with Tom for having fucked Tammy, and Tammy for having bopped Tom. On a hunch I headed back upstairs and made some arrangements. I locked the guest bedroom and Anna's bedroom so that the only room available would be the one that Tom, Tammy and I had recently made good use of and then I got in the closet and waited. After a bit I began to think I had guessed wrong and I was about to leave when the bedroom door opened and Denise took a quick peek to see if anyone was there. Seeing no one she turned and said something and then she came into the room followed by Scott. Denise, having more sense than Tom, locked the door behind them and then lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties.

"Hurry" she said, "We don't have much time."

Scott dutifully stepped out of his trousers and then he and Denise began a no frills fuck session that got me hard all over again. Denise was a lot more vocal than Tammy and somehow her cries of "Fuck me, fuck me harder" were a major turn on for me and I had my dick out and I was whipping the poor thing off and not paying any attention and I accidentally hit the door. The loud "thump" echoed through the room and the action on the bed stopped as both of them looked toward the closet.

"Who's there?" asked Denise. When I didn't respond she jumped off the bed and came to the closet, opened the door and saw me standing there with my dick in my hand. "Well, well, what have we here?" She reached down and took hold of my cock and said, "I can put this to good use honey" and she used my dick like a leash to lead me over to the bed where she put Scott and me to work. Scott and I both fucked Denise twice before we headed back down stairs, and again it seemed as if no one had missed me - or so I thought at the time.

It had been quite a day for me, my first (and second) extramarital affair, my first sloppy seconds and my first threesome. It was almost my first cream pie, Denise wanted me to and I might have if we had been alone, but I couldn't bring myself to do it after Scott had made his last deposit and left us.

"I won't let you off so easy the next time" Denise told me as we left the room.

The next time? I hadn't even considered that there might be a next time, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought, "Why not?" I was saying goodbye to the guests as they were leaving and when Tammy came up to me she leaned toward me and whispered:

"Please, please please don't say anything to anybody about what happened."

I smiled at her and said, "If I told anybody it might get around and ruin any chance I might have of doing it again."

She blushed and said, "It was fun, wasn't it?"

I nodded a yes and she squeezed my hand and left. A minute later Scott left, after giving me a conspiratorial wink. When it was Denise's turn to leave she gave me a coy smile and said in my ear as she kissed my cheek:

"We are not going to be strangers, are we? Call me."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Jean climbed into bed with me that night she gave me her "serious talk" look. She rolled up onto an elbow and said, "I've got a question for you and I want an honest answer."

I just looked at her and waited. "When you and Scott were fucking Denise did you give any thought about what effect it might have on me if I found out?"

My look told her that I hadn't even considered it. I have never been able to lie to Jean, which is why I suppose I have never had any affairs with other women, at least before that day, and so I told her the whole story including the part about Tammy.

"Well" she said, "Let me tell you something. I needed you earlier and couldn't find you downstairs so I came up here. I got suspicious when I found all the doors locked and so I put my ear to each door until I heard noise. I unlocked the guest room door and the connecting door to the bathroom and then I watched the three of you until you were done. Denise looked like she was having a grand time and you and Scott didn't look all that bored either. In fact, it looked like so much fun that I'm going to try it!"

I lay there stunned by the turn of events and I wasn't quite sure that I'd heard right. My Jean in a threesome? Not if I had anything to say about it. Her next words let me know, in no uncertain terms, that I didn't have any say in the matter.

"You can be one of the two, but if you'd rather not I'm sure I can find someone else. Call Scott and get him over here tomorrow and if you can't handle it, I'll go out and pick up somebody. And just so you know, I'll expect you to do for me what you didn't do for Denise. I don't care who fucks me or how many times he, they or you do it, your punishment for being unfaithful is to suck every bit of what goes into me out of me, and if you want to continue living here you won't argue about it."

So, sometime today I have to call Scott and ask him to come over and fuck my wife. Isn't that the pits? Having to ask some one to fuck your wife? Christ only knows where we go from here.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Reception

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds