• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Amateur Male Stripper Tales #01

Amateur Male Stripper Tales #01

Author's Note: This is the first story in a planned series relating my experiences as an amateur male stripper. Through online chats, ads, and word of mouth, I have performed a number of strip shows over the years for women. Some of these shows have gotten pretty wild and while I can't promise a lot of hardcore sex in these stories, I can promise you an honest account of these erotic encounters.

*

"OK, my friend Yoshiko is in. Can you make it tomorrow night?"

Those words on my computer screen gave me some instant arousal. A week before I had been trolling a chat room advertising my free services as a male stripper when I received a private message from bribri6:

"Are you for real?"

That's how a lot of my private chats start. Women see my ad pop up in the room and think that I'm a "bot." When I answer them, a lot of them are surprised and it's the last I hear from them, but the curious ones stick around. That's what bribri6 did.

It turns out bribri6 was Brianne, a student at a nearby college. She wasn't a big partier, but had a wild side and she was interested in seeing me perform - especially after I sent her a pic. She was a little hesitant though - she wasn't about to come to my place and was nervous about being alone in a dorm room with me. I suggested she might be more comfortable if she found a friend to watch my show with; she just had to make sure the friend was comfortable with full male nudity.

Brianne decided to ask her friend Yoshiko, whose single dorm room was next to Brianne's on her hall. Yoshiko was unsure at first, but decided it couldn't hurt to look.

=====

"Tomorrow night sounds good to me. 8:00? What's your room number?," I typed.

"8:00 is great. Just give me a call when you get here. I have to come down to let you in anyway. I still can't believe I'm doing this."

"Relax. You'll both have a great time - I guarantee it."

=====

I pulled into the dorm parking lot at 8:00 sharp, parked, and went to dial Brianne as I was walking to the door. Turns out I didn't need to as the door popped open and a young woman, with brown hair, nice curves, and a face that looked a little like a young Lauren Graham, said, "Tom?"

"In the flesh," I answered, smiling. "You must be Brianne." Brianne had on a spaghetti strap top and what I like to call black "fuck me" pants.

"Yeah. I swear I wasn't stalking you. I was just downstairs and saw you outside and recognized you from your picture." She tried to hide it, but she looked me up and down at that point. I was dressed in dress pants and a button-up shirt.

I leaned over to her and said softly, "It's OK. You can look. You'll see plenty in a few minutes."

Brianne got a little red, but just said, "This way," and walked me up the stairs and down the hall. As I followed her, I noticed a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back peeking out between her pants and top. We stopped outside a room with a Hello Kitty dry erase board outside.

"My room is kind of a mess. Yoshiko said we could use hers." Brianne knocked on the door and Yoshiko answered. Yoshiko was a short, slightly stout girl of Japanese descent. She was also very giggly. "So is this our guy?," she giggled as she saw me.

"I'm him," I said as Yoshiko ushered us in and shut the door behind us. "You two ready for a show?" Yoshiko giggled while Brianne just gave me a smirk and a wink.

====

Brianne and Yoshiko sat on Yoshiko's bed as I turned on a slow R&B song and began to slowly thrust my hips and unbutton my shirt. I took it off and tossed it to Brianne. "Woo hoo! Nice abs!" said Yoshiko.

I moved close to her so I was standing between her legs and said, "They feel as good as they look" and put her hands on me.

"Oooooh nice," Yoshiko said giggling as she ran her hands up and down my chest and abs. "You try, Bri," she said to her friend.

I moved over to Bri and she ran her hands up and down me - much slower than Yoshiko did - while looking straight up at me.

I returned to the center of the room and took off my belt, then my pants to leave just my silk boxers. I moved back to Yoshiko and asked if she wanted a lap dance. "Uh ... sure?" So I straddled her and started gyrating against her. I could tell her mood was starting to change from silly to turned on and she started kissing my chest and neck. Brianne had moved closer to us on the bed and was now rubbing my back.

I turned to Brianne and said, "Your turn." I got off Yoshiko and told Brianne to lie back on the bed with her legs still hanging off the end. I got between her legs and started to slowly thrust my boxers into her crotch as Yoshiko kept kissing on me. It didn't take long before Brianne was moaning softly.

At the end of the song that was on, I pulled away from Brianne and went back to the center of the room. There were four eyes fixed on the bulge in my boxers that had been growing. I slowly slid my boxers down and my now-erect, nine-inch cock sprang out. I saw Brianne's eyes get big and Yoshiko, back to being a little silly said, "That's a big one!" All three of us laughed.

I walked back over to them and said, "Why don't you touch that big one?" Both girls looked at each other and Brianne acted first, running her hand up and down my cock and down over my balls. Yoshiko followed her friend's lead.

A few minutes later, we had gotten more comfortable. I was lying flat on my back on Yoshiko's bed with them sitting on their knees on either side of me, each of them with a leg between mine. They were taking turns rubbing my chest, kissing me, and tugging on my cock.

While Yoshiko was kissing my chest, I looked at Brianne and she held a finger to her lips, then bent over and popped my cock in her mouth, or at least the first few inches of it. I tried not to gasp too loud - it was clear she didn't want Yoshiko to know she was sucking a stranger's dick. (Touching was one thing, I guess ...) As soon as Yoshiko sat back up from kissing me, Brianne pulled away from my cock. This pattern repeated each time Yoshiko would lean down to kiss me; Brianne would give me a quick suck and pull away before Yoshiko could see her.

With all of the tugging and kissing and secret sucking, my cock was starting to get pushed to its limits. Brianne was now jerking it with a technique that involved turning her wrist as she moved it up and down my shaft, while Yoshiko was rubbing my balls.

"OK, ladies, if you keep that up, I'm gonna come," I managed to say. Yoshiko stopped rubbing my balls and sat back; I guess she was trying to get out of the way.

"Do what you have to do," said Brianne.

"Well, I don't want to waste it and just come all over myself ..."

"I don't want it on me!," said Yoshiko.

"I'm wearing a thong. You can come on my ass if you want," said Brianne.

"That sounds real good, babe," I answered.

"Oh my God ... I'll turn around," said Yoshiko. I guess she didn't want to see her friend's ass get covered in my come.

Yoshiko went and turned the light off and sat at her desk, facing away from us. "Let me know when you're done!"

Brianne lied down on her stomach and told me her pants unzipped in the back. It was dark, but I managed to feel my way around, moving my hands around her ass in the process, and find the zipper. I helped shimmy her pants down to her mid-thighs and straddled her. I gave her ass a smack or two with my cock and was just about ready to start jerking off, when someone knocked on Yoshiko's door ...

... and Yoshiko answered it! She cracked the door open and talked to whoever it was for a few seconds, then shut it.

"Yoshiko! What the hell? Someone could have seen us," Brianne said.

"Oops! Well they didn't ... I don't think ..." said Yoshiko. "Now hurry up!"

"Already on it!," I answered as I started jacking off above Brianne's thong-clad ass. It wasn't long before I announced, "Here it comes," and I started to shoot stream after stream of come onto her round butt.

When I was done, I whispered to Brianne, "Does that come feel good on your ass?" "Mmmmm," was all she answered.

"Yoshiko? Can you bring me something to clean up with?" I asked.

"Oh God! You didn't get anything on my bed, I hope!" She switched the light on on the other side of the room and I looked down at Brianne's ass. Her cheeks were covered in my come and some was starting to trickle down her thong to her crotch.

"Not yet, but hurry!" I told Yoshiko.

"Ew, ew, ew." She rushed over with a box of tissues, trying to avert her eyes, but I think she caught a glimpse as her eyes got big at one point.

After I cleaned Brianne up, I was getting dressed and there was sort of an awkward silence between Yoshiko and Brianne. I don't think Yoshiko expected things to go as far as they did - and I don't think she ever expected the show to end with me on her bed, blowing a load on her friend's ass.

Once I was finished getting dressed, Brianne stood up and said, "I'll walk you downstairs." She ended up walking out to my car with me.

"Do you think Yoshiko will be OK?," I asked.

"Oh, yeah. She had fun She's a little wild, too. She just tries to downplay it and I don't think she was expecting ...," answered Brianne.

"Well, did YOU have a good time?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you'd like to see me perform again."

She smiled, gave me a kid on the cheek, turned around, and walked away. That was my first of several performances for Brianne.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Amateur Male Stripper Tales #01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds