• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enslaving Chloe Ch. 05

Enslaving Chloe Ch. 05

12

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated) Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

* * * * *

It was wonderful to be able to spend a long, relaxing morning with my dear friend Chloe once again. It was even more wonderful spending it naked and next to her, or between her legs when from time to time she pushed my head down to indicate that I should pleasure her. It was especially delightful when she pulled my hair and brought me back up so she could kiss me slowly and lingeringly, tasting her juices on my lips. In between we talked and talked as only girlfriends can do.

I felt very content except that Chloe still had not asked to hear my proposal. When I first arrived at her house the previous evening I mentioned that I had a proposal for her and I said that I would wait until she was ready to hear what I had to say. I was longing to ask her to become Master's slave but I felt that I should continue to wait patiently for her signal. I knew she'd give me an opportunity to speak when she was ready to listen.

For now, Chloe had other plans. It was already mid-day and we had not had anything substantial to eat. Suddenly my friend said, "I've just decided that we'll go out to lunch. I've got some unavoidable commitments later so I'll have to take you along. I really can't sit around and let you lick my cunt as long as you want, although I'm sure that's what you'd like." With that my friend got out of bed and pulling me along behind her she headed for the bathroom. We showered together as we usually did when we had the chance.

I loved to serve her in the shower and I quickly got on my knees and washed carefully all the places that needed special attention. All the while water cascaded down over both of us but I took my time and gave Chloe a few extra licks to her pussy or arse now and then. She started to moan and pull my face harder against her, but then she stopped and slapped me, saying, "I haven't got time to let you show me what a slutty little whore you are right now so you needn't try and tempt me." She turned the water off, but I was allowed to lick her semi-dry and then take a big fluffy towel and dry her off completely before drying myself.

Chloe always told me what to do but in reality we indulged each other constantly in many ways and being with her was like one long love scene between us. She might be ordering me about, slapping my face, making me serve her in all kinds of degrading ways or "forcing" me to exhibit myself but I always felt her love and concern for me. It took only a brief look from her now and then to remind me that no matter what she was saying or having me do Chloe knew that I enjoyed it all. She often delivered a particularly harsh comment with a glint in her eye that told me she loved playing our depraved little games. In some ways we still acted like the schoolgirls we were when we first met, but these days there was a more *adult* edge to the way we related.

While I was still naked Chloe instructed me to put some rouge on my nipples to highlight their pinkness. Obediently I applied the rouge, my nipples hardening under my fingers. My body's instant reaction was confirmation that my friend was right about me being a slutty little whore and looking up I caught Chloe's eyes in the mirror and noticed her approving smirk. It was unnerving that she always seemed to know what I was thinking and I tingled in suspense of what she had planned for me today.

Before I could say anything Chloe said, "While you're enjoying stimulating yourself so much put some some red lipstick on all your lips as well." By *all* I knew she meant both the lips around my mouth and those around my cunt. Leaving me to do as I'd been instructed Chloe went off to dress. When she came back she had on a white top and a short black skirt. By then I'd finished and she inspected both sets of lips and gave her approval. Her approval came in the form of reaching between my legs and stroking my now very wet cunt. Chloe told me, "What a good girl, you went and got yourself all juicy for me without even having to be told. I like you to always be a dripping little slut for me."

Looking straight in my eyes and licking my juices off her fingers in a way that reduced me to a quivering wreck my friend told me, "Go and get a frock from my wardrobe then show me what a slut like you should wear today." Fortunately we were both a similar size, and I often wore my friend's clothing. I chose a clingy little dress that came to just above my knees and buttoned all the way down the front. When I presented my selection to Chloe she looked me over and said, "That's a good choice. I want you to look hot but you'll look even hotter if the lower buttons on the dress up to your waist are left undone." I knew this meant my pussy would be clearly visible when I walked or sat down, but of course I obeyed.

After all, my pussy is intended for show and although still hairy I keep it neatly trimmed. Master says a pussy is not a pussy without fur. Chloe laughed when I told her that, and she flipped her skirt up to show me her pussy, which was partly shaved in *landing strip* style. We both enjoyed the feel of bare pussy under a dress or skirt. Finally she also lovingly brushed my long hair, after which I did the same for her. A dab of perfume later we were ready to go.

We went out the door and got into her car. It was a Mercedes-Benz, but being about 20 years old it was a bit the worse for wear. Chloe believed that even an older luxury car was better than a new mass produced vehicle which was designed for mass obsolesence... Meaning it was not meant to last more than a few years before starting to fall apart. I sat in the passenger seat while she drove.

It was by now a beautiful warm sunny day and we drove with the windows down. Chloe said she had a place in mind which had a sheltered courtyard out the back which would be perfect for a day like this. I was already looking forward to some lunch. Eating cunt all morning makes a girl hungry!

Fortunately, we were able to park quite close to the restaurant and I didn't have far to walk with my dress flapping open to reveal my pussy. After all our dithering around with showering, and despite our minimalist approach, getting dressed and making up also took up a lot of time. It was already late for lunch, and the restaurant was almost empty. We asked to be shown a table in the back courtyard and when we got out there no-one else was around. So I was able to sit with my dress partly open and my pussy showing between my long legs without anyone staring -- except for the young waiter!

He held my chair out for me, and as I sat and he pushed the chair in slightly, it was impossible not to give him a good look down there. It was obvious to me that he appreciated what he was seeing as he was hanging around my side of the table glancing frequently at the view between my legs while he mumbled about whether we wanted a menu or a glass of water - two things I'm sure do not usually have to be requested.

But I didn't mind providing a bit of a show. Although rather shy by nature, I get very turned on by being "forced" to expose myself, or do anything embarassing. So since I knew my friend expected me to show my pussy, I was quite willing to obey. Being obedient in ways that are degrading or humiliating really make me wet, and I was already juicing up again. So much so that once the waiter finally tore his eyes away from my cunt and left to get our menus and water, I had to flip my dress up in the back so I was not sitting on it. I didn't want there to be a wet patch by the time we got up to leave. Chloe made me even wetter when she said, "Hmm, I'm sure I can think of some way to make you show that waiter what a little slut you are!" She loved to tease me like that, and I was sure she would not hesitate to make me do something disgraceful if she felt like humiliating me further. Chloe's calculating look reminded me that humiliating me was something she enjoyed doing immensely. Once again the very idea of having to do anything I was told to no matter how disgusting made my nipples harden and my breathing shallower.

I'm a complex little bitch in that way as Master frequently reminds me. As long as I'm under the protection of someone I trust, like Master or my best friend Chloe, I will do absolutely anything I am ordered to do, no matter how depraved or embarassing. The very fact that I have to do something I would never normally want to do creates the most delicious squirming effects and my whole body trembles. I get wet instantly, and the more I suffer the wetter I am. So those who know me well take great pleasure in putting me through such tortures at any opportunity. But despite my willingness to display myself or commit some act of gross indecency if so instructed, I am not an exhibitionist at all. The very idea terrifies me! It's the exquisite torment of having to submit against my own strong instincts and desires that excites me so much. My desire for submission always prevails over my natural shyness, as long as I am in that kind of a headspace where my own preferences no longer matter. If someone I trusted less than completely ordered me to expose myself as I was now, I would just freeze up.

Chloe also knew that the best way to calm me down was to distract me with something so I was not able to concentrate on how exposed and embarrassed I was. What she said next really got my attention.

"When we're done here I'm taking you to Carlos for a good fucking."

I was quite stunned by her sudden announcement. Who was Carlos? I was so engrossed in my thoughts I did not even notice when the waiter came back until he handed me a menu and I realised he was again standing where he had a good view of my pussy. "Well? What are you waiting for?" Chloe snapped to bring me out of my mental fog. "Look at the menu and make up your mind what you want. Our waiter is a busy man and can't just stand around here looking at your pussy all day."

I didn't know who was more embarrassed, me or the waiter. I could tell Chloe wanted to be able to continue our discussion without him around, so I picked something at random. I didn't really care what I ordered as I was dying of hunger. The waiter wrote everything down in his order book very slowly, still looking at my pussy every now and then as he did so, but eventually he could find no further excuse to linger. Once he'd gone and I was able to concentrate a little it was obvious to me that Chloe's announcement was designed to make me forget all about sitting here in a public place displaying my pussy to anyone who passed by our table. She knew exactly how to play with my mind, but what she'd said was not an idle threat. I knew her well enough to know she meant every word. But actually her intentions and the reasons behind them were not quite as simple as the way she'd put it initially.

Over lunch she explained why she had such a plan in mind. She told me that she'd already planned to visit her boyfriend this afternoon, but my sudden appearance on her doorstep last night had meant that she would have to take me along. Accordingly, she had decided that he would not only fuck me but that he would fuck both of us. Well, what are friends for if not to share?

The background to this plan was also news to me. I was aware she'd been seeing a guy for a while. He was someone who was active in the same creative areas Chloe worked in, and that's how they met. But I didn't know his name so when she said Carlos would be fucking me I had no idea who she meant. Apparently he was an experienced and respected theatre director. My friend had done a lot of work for some of his past productions, so they had known each other for a while before getting involved.

Their relationship happened almost by accident. "It was almost dawn on opening day, and I was still desperately trying to finish off some last minute alterations. I'd been working non-stop for almost two days straight, and I was dead on my feet!" Chloe told me over lunch. "I just thought I'd have a short rest, and I lay down on some curtains in a corner of the backstage area where I was working. Carlos found me there sound asleep when he came in early that morning, and he decided to pick me up and put me on a big bed which was part of the set." She paused to take a bite of her food then continued. "I'm sure he didn't intend anything sexual. He knew how hard I'd been working and was just concerned that I sleep somewhere more comfortable." A glint I knew very well appeared in Chloe's eyes. "But you know me! I wasn't about to go to bed alone with a hunk like Carlos tucking me in!" she smirked.

Apparently it was a big joke when the cast and crew arrived at the theatre a few hours later to find them both in the bed that was centre stage on the set. After that Chloe and Carlos started seeing each other and although their relationship had been quite intense for a while, the initial attraction was not strong enough to keep them together for very long. They never lived together as my friend always preferred to have her own space. Carlos was a sweet guy, but not really what Chloe needed. "He was upset that I didn't want to move in with him and get more serious about our relationship. I tried to make it clear that he was asking for more than I wanted to give, but he didn't seem to understand." She fiddled with her water glass, a small frown on her face. "So I had to insist that I was not going to give up my independent lifestyle for him. He didn't take *that* very well, poor baby." Her expression softened. "He was in a big sulk for a while. Then fortunately he was offered a great job in Canada."

Chloe didn't seem too upset about the way things had ended. I think she'd realised that he was not right for her and was relieved when he told her he'd decided to accept the position in Canada. She told me she thought he just wanted to go somewhere far away from her and from the scene of his disappointment. But she was still fond of him and as he would not be around much longer Chloe wanted to see him one last time before he left. In fact he was flying off to Canada this very night, so her way of saying goodbye was to tell him she'd come around for a farewell fuck. Now it would be an even more memorable occasion than he'd ever expected!

After we ate lunch, Chloe decided we needed a couple of drinks to get "in the mood" for the coming farwell fuck with Carlos. She asked our now very attentive waiter for a bottle of wine. He was a bit unsure about this as it was now well into the afternoon and the restaurant was already officially closed. We were the only customers left and he was under strict instructions to lock up as soon as we left. He also had to go and buy some provisions that were needed when the restaurant reopened at 6 pm. Clearly he wanted us to stay around as long as possible, but he was also worried that if he didn't carry out his responsibilities he'd be in trouble.

However my friend never lets anything get between her and a bottle of good red wine, so she offered that I would put on a show for him after we had our drinks. I was not surprised that she did not consult me about this show of course. Chloe often told other people what I was going to do without bothering to say anything to me. She was well aware that I enjoyed being thrust into erotic situations against my will and it was probably better that I didn't know in advance what was going to be expected of me.

By now the waiter, whose name I never knew, had a very good idea that I would do almost anything I was told to do, so a deal was made. He would produce the wine and leave us in peace for a while so we could enjoy our drinks. Then just before we left I would be "forced" to display myself even more than was already the case. Chloe settled the bill, that now included our wine, in advance so the waiter could finalise the accounts while we talked a bit more over our drinks. I did not dare ask my friend what she was going to ask me to do, and it didn't really matter exactly what was involved as I would just have to obey. Instead, I took the opportunity to find out more about Carlos since I (or we) would soon be fucking him.

It seems that Carlos, although a hunk, was not the right kind of man for Chloe. He was inclined to follow her lead, rather than tell her what he wanted, so that was certainly a big strike against him in her eyes. Also, despite being apparently very well endowed he was not sexually imaginative. After all, it was her idea to have a farewell fuck, not his. Even worse he was too *nice* to her sexually. He fucked her well, but it was all a bit conventual and worse, predictable. My friend loved suprises when it came to sex. She did not want to know in advance that everything would follow the same very familiar and boring path every time. Just like me, she liked a bit of rough... probably more so.

I mean, while I like to be tied up and slapped around a bit, my taste is much more for some mental torment and a good mind fuck rather than a lot of pain. I'm not much into pain. Chloe is also no pain slut, but she likes to be held down, maybe choked a bit, to have her nipples pulled, and is especially fond of being *used* quite roughly, in all holes. So it seems that poor old Carlos was not up to scratch in this department. Discovering Carlos had such limitations was a big factor in things cooling down quite quickly for my friend. Chloe never seemed to have much success in choosing partners. She went for the nice, good-looking, intellectual types that had a lot of appeal initially... but they usually lacked the kinky desires and strength of character to keep her interested.

One good thing about all this did occur to me as we sipped our wine. It seemed that I had been fortunate in picking a time to approach her about submitting to Master. I knew that Chloe always felt a bit lost after a relationship ended. I suppose that's only natural. Her deepest and innermost desire was for some form of stable, structured, long-term arrangement that both catered for her needs sexually and emotionally. I knew that Master would be able to provide exactly this environment, but was concerned it might be hard to get my complex and individualistic friend to understand it would be the right thing to do. Having her emotional and sexual life in turmoil, as it currently was, would certainly help to make her more receptive to my proposal -- when I was allowed to discuss it with her.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted when Chloe saw the waiter approaching. "Stand up," she told me briskly. I put down my wine glass and stood by her side. She told the waiter that she would have me put on a show for him but the condition was that he sat on a chair at the next table where he could see me very well, but was too far away to touch. "No touching!" she said, to emphasise the point. He sat down and looked at me expectently.

"Take off your dress, slut!" Chloe instructed me. I did so, and since I was wearing nothing else except my shoes, that left me naked. I carefully folded the dress and put it on the table. While doing so I thought that I needn't have worried about making a wet patch on my dress after all. That thought was quickly overtaken by my awareness that anyone coming into the courtyard would see me standing here naked. But I thought we were probably the only people here so I waited for my friend's orders. I still didn't know what kind of "show" I was going to be putting on but already my juices were flowing with anticipation! If I'd had to stand there much longer my pussy juices would have been running down my legs. Fortunately, just then Chloe announced, "Sit down and spread your legs wide, you little whore."

The waiter was looking really excited now. He sat forward in his chair to look at me, as I sat there with my legs spread very wide and my pussy obviously wet. "You can get your cock out and wank if you want to, but stay where you are," Chloe told him. The waiter quickly unzipped his pants. His cock was not very impressive, but he stroked it slowly and it began to grow. Meanwhile, my friend ordered me to do myself with my fingers. "Get to work, bitch," were her exact words.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enslaving Chloe Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds