• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Proud Black Master

A Proud Black Master

My name is Stephen Paul Bastille. I'm a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I recently moved there from my beloved City of Brockton, in the state of Massachusetts. These days, I major in Criminal Justice at Carleton University. And I'm a man with a secret. Okay, I'm a man with many secrets. I have issues with women. I love Black women but most of the time, they don't seem to notice me. I find White women annoying and kind of fake, even when they seem to like me, but sometimes they do weird stuff that mystifies me. Yeah, I'm a guy with 'woman' issues. And they've led me to the strangest of places.

Right now, I'm spending some time with Mistress Mary O'Connor, a professional dominatrix of Irish descent living in the town of Nepean, Province of Ontario. When she's not dominating women and men in the basement of her apartment, she's a Physical Therapist at the University of Ottawa Athletics Center. I came to her because I had something to get out of my system. Sometimes I honestly can't stand White women. I think they're fake. Especially the ones I miss in Ottawa. I find their laughter annoying. Yet at the same time, I sometimes want to fuck them. I can't explain it. I find Black women sexy as hell, but quite often they're hard to deal with. And they often frustrate me. And I want to fuck them quite badly. Mistress Mary decided to help me deal with my issues with women. As a man, my place is to be a woman's lover and companion. Not her rival or enemy. Mistress Mary decided to punish me for my wicked deeds.

Mistress Mary invited her fellow dominatrix, Mistress Ebony, to deal with me. Mistress Ebony is the professional name of Adina Johnson, a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and absolutely lovely young Black woman with long Black hair and pale brown eyes. She kind of reminds me of World Tennis Champion Serena Williams, only curvier and sexier. When she's not dominating men and women as only a strong Black woman can, Mistress Ebony is a Law student at the University of Montreal. And she looks absolutely amazing in shiny Black and red leather. Mistress Mary isn't bad-looking either. She stands five feet ten inches tall, kind of chubby, with blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale green eyes. And she looks great in a Black leather outfit with a flowing red cape. These two women stare hard at me as I kneel before them.

They order me to suck their toes. Sitting side by side, they take off their shoes. I stare at their lovely feet. Yummy. I begin sucking on Mistress Ebony's toes while massaging Mistress Mary's feet. Both my Black Mistress and my White Mistress seem satisfied with my progress. Keeping ladies satisfied is hard work but this Black man has always been and will always be up to the challenge. Believe it, people. It's just the way I get down, pure and simple. Mistress Ebony and Mistress Mary had no idea what hit them. I worshiped their feet for the next half hour, sucking toes and licking them as well. Next, I got busy licking their pussies. I licked Mistress Ebony's hairy pussy while fingering Mistress Mary's wet snatch. Soon I had both ladies squealing in delight as I made them cum. They were amazed at my oral skills. So much that they decided to have some kinky fun with me.

Mistress Ebony stroked my long and thick cock. She seemed to like it. So much that she decided to suck it. Meanwhile, Mistress Mary spread my ass cheeks and fingered my asshole. Not my usual kind of kinky stuff but at this point, I'm down for whatever. I'm boning two sexy ladies, one Afro-Canadian and one Irish. What guy wouldn't want to have some fun with these two sexy ladies? Yeah, that's what I thought. Mistress Ebony was definitely what I'd call a Grade-A cock sucker. She got me hard as hell by licking my balls and sucking my dick head. I ran my hands through her smooth, silky hair. Hot damn this woman was talented. When I came, she drank my cum. Such a nice Mistress!

Next, Mistress Mary knelt before me and sucked my long and thick Black cock while Mistress Ebony took out her strap-on dildo. Upon seeing it I was kind of nervous because the strap-on dildo was kind of huge. Mistress Ebony told me to relax as she applied lubricant all over the strap-on dildo. Then she applied lube all over my tight asshole. Positioning herself behind me, she rammed her strap-on dildo deep into my asshole. Man, this was a dream come true. Getting fucked by a sexy Black woman while a chubby White chick sucked my dick. Mistress Mary sucked my dick with gusto. For all of her so-called dominant ways, she was a bit too quick to kneel. I think this dominant White mistress has a lot of submissive tendencies deep inside. I rammed my dick down her throat while Mistress Ebony fucked me in the ass. Hot damn. The feel of Mistress Mary's tongue on my dick and Mistress Ebony's dildo up my ass simply sent me into a new sexual orbit.

I soon came, blasting my cum all over Mistress Mary's face. Moments later, Mistress Ebony pulled her dildo out of my ass. I smacked Mistress Mary's face with my dick. The plump White chick didn't seem to mind that I came all over her face. Mistress Ebony wasn't as forgiving, though. She thrust her dildo even deeper into my asshole, causing me to scream. Mistress Mary cleaned my dick with her tongue. I guess I was right about her. She isn't as dominant as she wants everyone to believe. And I proved it by fucking her. You should have seen how eager she was to get on all fours and offer me her ass. I rubbed my hard dick against Mistress Mary's ass. I smacked the chubby White woman's fat booty and she yelped. Laughing, I pushed my dick into her pussy.

Mistress Ebony watched us, fingering her pussy as she watched me slam my dick into the fat White slut's cunt. I winked at Mistress Ebony and she shot me a dirty look. Although she was turned on by what she saw, she was also mad. No Black woman likes to see a sexy Black man with a White woman. Trust me on that one. Every Black man knows this. Mistress Ebony shot me a dirty look as I winked at her. I smiled. Oh, she was pissed and turned on. And she was about to lose control. The only way for a man to gain the upper hand when dealing with a crafty woman is to make her lose control. And I did this by pounding my hard Black dick deep into Mistress Mary's cunt while silently provoking Mistress Ebony. Mistress Mary squealed as I fucked her.

I pulled my dick out of Mistress Mary's cunt and placed it against her asshole. Without hesitation I slid my dick into her booty hole. Fucking a fat White woman in her asshole. What Black man hasn't thought about that at least once? I gripped Mistress Mary's wide hips and spanked her fat White booty while slamming my dick up her asshole. Mistress Ebony watched, clearly envious. I fucked Mistress Mary's ass hard, making the fat White chick scream. I've lost count of how many fat White women I've fucked in the ass. I continue fucking Mistress Mary's asshole until I cum, blasting my load deep inside her asshole. I can still hear her screams. Musical perfection.

After I pulled my dick out of Mistress Mary's now gaping asshole, I waved at Mistress Ebony. A panting Mistress Mary lay on the carpeted floor, trying to recover from the ass fucking I just gave her. I soon realized taunting Mistress Ebony had consequences. The tall Black woman was on me in an instant. We wrestled fiercely on the floor. She got on top of me. I grabbed her strap-on dildo and ripped it away. Then I pinned her on the floor. Mistress Ebony looked into my eyes, stunned. I grinned, and kissed her roughly. She bit my lips. I pried her legs apart and thrust my cock into her pussy. She gasped as I entered her. I slammed my dick deep into her pussy. I've been wanting to fuck her since I first saw her.

Mistress Ebony didn't resist. Rather, she seemed to welcome it. She wrapped her strong arms and sexy legs around me, urging me to fuck her harder. I did just that. After flowing my dick deep into her snatch for a while, I put her on all fours. Face down and big booty up, that's the way I like to fuck. I caressed Mistress Ebony's big, heart-shaped ass. Then I spanked it. She seemed to like that. I spread her big Black butt cheeks wide open and pressed my dick against her asshole. Without hesitation I slid my dick into her asshole. Mistress Ebony groaned as I penetrated her asshole. I've always wanted to fuck a dominatrix in the ass. And so I did. I filled Mistress Ebony's asshole with my dick. She screamed as I fucked her. I grabbed a handful of her long Black hair and pulled her head back while slamming my dick deep into her asshole. Oh, yeah. Rough anal sex is one of my favourite things in the world. And I don't apologize for it.

Head down and ass up, Mistress Ebony took all the dick I had to give, and then some. I rammed my dick deep inside her booty hole. I was determined to stretch her asshole from a small opening into a major doorway. And so I did. I pumped my dick up her asshole like a general leading his men into enemy territory. Mistress Ebony screamed as I fucked her. Man, I couldn't believe this. I'm fucking a towering, sexy and big-bottomed Black dominatrix in the ass! The fantasy of millions of men, and it was coming true for me. I fucked her until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. Afterwards, I made both Mistress Ebony and Mistress Mary kneel before me. And they cleaned my dick with their tongues, without a doubt tasting their respective asses on my cock. I'm the Master, folks!

Yeah, I think I taught these two sexy ladies a lesson. Both of them discovered their submissive sides thanks to me. We get together all the time to have all kinds of wicked fun together. Sometimes, I organize contests between them. I make them wrestle in the nude, and the winner gets to have my dick up her ass that night. I am a real Master of the Game, folks. Because I know what most men living on this planet have yet to learn. Are you ready for this basic and fundamental truth? Cool. Read my words of wisdom, ladies and gentlemen. When women compete over men, it's men who win. And I'm most definitely a winner. And now if you'll excuse me, I've got some booties to spank.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Proud Black Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds