• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Proud Black Mistress in Ottawa

A Proud Black Mistress in Ottawa

My name is Nadine Astrid Joseph. A big and tall young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Carleton University is the place I call home these days. I'm keeping busy this semester. My Criminology classes aren't exactly easy. Add to that the fact that I'm captain of the women's varsity wrestling club and you can see why I've got a busy schedule. Yeah, I am one busy gal. The life of a six-foot-one, 250-pound Black woman in a land that almost literally worships skinny White chicks isn't easy. But I've got no choice but to be myself. It's my life, I guess.

I was born and raised in the city of Detroit, state of Michigan. In spite of what you might have heard, Detroit is a beautiful and diverse city. The biggest African-American Metropolis in the United States of America. So I'm not in love with lily-White Canada. This country is full of fake-smiling, deeply racist White people. They suck. They're boring. And honestly kind of dull. However, I'm here to get my degree from Carleton University and return to the United States of America to get my dream job. That's the only reason why I am in Canada. The only places worth visiting in all of Canada are the big, racially diverse cities of Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. The rest of the country is insanely boring. As in not worth seeing. Trust me on that one.

The highlight of my day these days is wrestling. I'm the biggest chick on the Carleton University women's varsity wrestling club. We compete against other women's wrestling clubs from nearby colleges and universities. The University of Ottawa has a pretty competitive women's wrestling club, as does Algonquin College and La Cite Collegiale, the French-language University. Women's wrestling is becoming at a major sport at colleges and universities in the Confederation of Canada. The University of Guelph has the best women's wrestling team in the nation. I wish I was a student at that school. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Ottawa. My financial aid only covers Ontario-area schools.

When I'm not in class or at work, I practice the fine Art of Female Domination. As in I am a Dominatrix. Right now, I am dominating this White couple, Ernest and Michelle O'Leary from the city of Calgary, Province of Alberta. There are a lot of interesting things to do in Calgary but lately, the town has been a hotbed of racial tension. There are lots of African immigrants in the city of Calgary and they've clashed with the folks of European descent who've been there for ages. Call it culture clash. I think Calgary is full of bigots and I don't think much of the people living there. So I was only too happy to dominate the hell out of Ernest and Michelle. A skinny, red-haired White guy and a chubby, blonde-haired White chick who are deeply submissive. White folks never cease to surprise me with their weird shit. In the United States of America, the biggest consumers of interracial porn ( especially the type featuring Black men fucking White women ) are White men. Wow.

Presently, Ernest and Michelle are naked in the basement of my apartment near Baseline Station. Michelle is bound by thick steel chains and she's on all fours, face down and fat ass up. I stand behind her, naked except for the thick strap-on dildo I'm wearing. I crack my whip and lash her back. The White chick whimpers. I laugh. I'm pretty sure that in days of slavery, White women laughed their asses off when White men were whipping Black folks on the farms. Now it's the White women's turn to get whipped. That's what they deserve for being such dumb cunts. Every Black woman on the planet should whip a White slut at least once. I think it would work wonders for the Black woman's soul. I whip Michelle's face and smack her ass. I spit on her back and swiftly kick her fat White ass. She squeals in pain. I laugh and whip her some more. I am so excited to finally be whipping a White bitch that my cunt is literally dripping with excitement.

While I torment his wife Michelle, Ernest watches. He's tied to a makeshift wooden post, bound by thick steel chains. And I've got weights hanging by his cock and balls. He's in excruciating pain yet still hardens at the sight of his dull White wife getting dominated by a strong and beautiful Black woman. I lash out at him with the whip, striking his cock and balls. The bound White male screams in pain. Oh, how I love that sound. I whipped Ernest's chest, legs, arms and even his face. He screamed again and again. I whipped him until he cried. I love making White guys cry. I think the world would be a better place if White men and White women were made to feel some intense physical and emotional pain. It might remind them of the fact that they're not gods. It might make them better human beings, less predisposed toward imperialism and the global exploitation of others.

Michelle seemed to be in another zone, at least mentally. A lot of my BDSM slaves do that when the punishment gets to be too much. So I literally smacked her back to reality. My hand smacked her face hard, and she yelped in surprise. I laughed and spat into her face. Sometimes, you've got to remind your slaves who's the boss. Otherwise they'll try to walk all over you. You've got to keep them in line. I whipped Michelle, and I was absolutely delighted to hear her screams. I flipped Michelle on her back and smacked her face. I wanted to look into her eyes while dominating her. And I couldn't do this while she was face down and ass up. I spread her ass cheeks wide open and pushed my strap-on dildo into her asshole. And just like that, I began sodomizing this silly fat White slut with my big strap-on dildo.

Michelle was a real screamer. I smacked her face and spat on her repeatedly as I slammed my strap-on dildo deep into her asshole. Ah, the awesome joy I felt as I completely dominated this silly White slut. White women like Michelle think they're all that and then some. I'm always more than happy to remind them that they're nothing special. A White slut is just like any other slut. Something to be fucked and discarded, end of story. I inserted my whole fist into Michelle's cunt while slamming my dildo up her asshole. The White slut screamed even louder. I loved that look of pain and surrender in her eyes. I fucked her until she begged for mercy. Then I removed her bindings and made her suck my strap-on dildo. As she cleaned it with her tongue, she could taste her ass on it. Isn't that just peachy? Yes!

After this memorable session, I dismissed Ernest and Michelle O'Leary. With a swift kick up their respective derrieres, of course. My way of balancing the Universe. Do my ways shock you? They really shouldn't. I am a proud Black Mistress. A truly dominant Black woman. And I don't do to my White male and White female slaves anything they're uncomfortable with. I do this to them because they like it. They come to me specifically for this. And I am more than happy to do it to them. To me, dishing out some serious pain to my White slaves is a form of therapy. You should try it sometime. I honestly think you might like it. Anyway, I've got to take a shower. I've cum at least twice while dominating Ernest and Michelle. And no, you can't come into the shower with me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Proud Black Mistress in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds