• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • White Top For Black Bottom

White Top For Black Bottom

My name is Aaron O'Shea. A short, skinny and red-haired young man of Irish descent living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I recently moved there from the town of Boston, in the state of Massachusetts. So far, I don't like the Confederation of Canada. Where I grew up, racial diversity in schools, neighbourhoods and the workplace was a mainstay. Canada is full of bigots. I'm an American White male who's disgusted by the bigotry that ordinary Canadians display towards people of color. These fools are creeping me out, man. I've always been friends with folks from diverse communities. As a bisexual Irish guy, it was in my best interests.

I left my beloved city of Boston because of a woman. This tall, sexy young Black woman of Jamaican descent named Veronique. We met at Bunker Hill Community College. I loved her. I introduced her to my family. We dated pretty seriously for years. I wanted to marry her. Unfortunately, she couldn't handle the fact that I was bisexual. I promised her that I would be faithful to her. Sure, I did sleep with a few sexy Black and Hispanic guys behind her back but that was all in the past. Unfortunately, she didn't see it that way. She dumped me three days before we were supposed to get married. Heartbroken, I left the city. I'm never dating another woman again. I'm all about men now. I moved to Canada for work opportunities and also to explore my bisexuality. Gay marriage is legal nationwide in Canada, so I thought the country would be queer-friendly.

In a bar in downtown Ottawa I met this big and tall, extremely hot Black man named James Ahmed. He's a six-foot-tall, absolutely sexy young Black man who attends Carleton University. He was hot as hell and could obviously have his pick of guys and gals. I've always found Black men to be hot. My best friend at my old High School was a young Black man named Tyrone. He's now in the NFL. As in the actual National Football League. Last I heard, he played for Detroit or something like that. Black studs are hot as hell. And I can't resist them. James Harold was okay with me. I had to convince him that I wasn't a racist creep like the majority of White men and White women you might run into in the Confederation of Canada. Especially in the Capital region.

James was a really cool guy who showed me around the city. You might not realizes this but a White guy from Boston feels just as uncomfortable in a town like Ottawa as a Black guy from Africa would feel. Of course, the White guy from Boston might be shielded from bigoted cops and other sinister forces simply because of his skin color. That's not right and I oppose racial discrimination in all its forms. My best friends in the city of Boston are hard-working middle-class African-Americans. They're real friends in my eyes, too. And I was a real friend to them. We hung out all the time and supported each other in the tough times. As an open-minded, bisexual White guy from the United States of America, I can tell you that if you're not White, you shouldn't trust a White person from the Confederation of Canada. In public they act nice but in private, they're the most bigoted people I've ever seen.

I don't know where the myth about Canadians being nice comes from. I've been here for a few months and I can't stand these bozos. They're all so fake it's not even funny. I can't stand the whole bunch. They suck. They're meek yet rude, polite yet bigoted. A sea of truly strange contradictions. And they're obsessed with Hockey and maple syrup. Personally, I'm not a Hockey fan. I wasn't a Bruins fan in Boston and I'm not about to become a fan of the bloody Ottawa Senators. I'm a football, baseball and basketball fan. Like every red-blooded American male. I firmly support the Boston Celtics, the Boston Red Sox and the New England Patriots. Notice the absence of a Hockey team in there. Sorry, people of Canada. I think you all suck!

James liked my style and way of thinking. As for me, I was happy he was even talking to me. In Boston, sexy gay and bisexual Black guys don't bother talking with short, horny queer Irishmen. They mostly go after other hot Black guys and occasionally Hispanic guys. I'm working as a mechanic in Ottawa and can barely afford my rent. James is obviously a classy guy from a middle-class background. Plus he's a graduate student at the University of Carleton. I've got my associate's degree in business from Bunker Hill Community College in the city of Boston. I wanted to continue with my education but the Recession made that impossible.

I told James all this as we got our drink on in the bar. I learned a bit more about him. His family moved to Canada from the Republic of Nigeria twenty years ago. His father Lionel Ahmed is a corrections officer with the Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services. His mother Joanne Mathieu is a professor of mathematics at the University of Ottawa. His sister Janet is a student at the University of Montreal. James is engaged to a tall, beautiful young Black woman from the Republic of Haiti. He showed me her picture. Her name is Nadege and she's a Carleton University student also. The Ahmed family does well for itself. See? That's what I admire so much about Black people. They're incredibly smart, strong and resilient. And they adapt really well. All they need is a level playing field and they can accomplish anything. I was so happy when Deval Patrick became the state of Massachusetts very first African-American Governor. And I was thrilled when the Hawaiian-born political legend Barack Obama got elected President of the United States of America. Maybe then the rest of the world will see that America is progressive on racial relations rather than a hotbed of racism.

James liked my way of thinking. He claimed he had never met anyone like me. To him, I was a refreshing departure from the fake-smiling, bigoted white folks he usually ran into in the city of Ottawa. I guess he's never met a Boston Irishman. We're loud, emotional, opinionated and arrogant but we make loyal friends. And not all of us are hardcore drinkers. Just slightly over ninety nine percent. Alright, bad joke. Yeah, I had James laughing. And then I went back to his dorm at Carleton University for some fun. And what a load of fun he was. I hadn't been with anyone in ages. Apparently, neither had James. Let's just say that we both made up for lost time.

James and I got naked. Man, he had a fabulous body. I kissed him passionately and then licked him all over. I knelt before him and sucked his cock. His eight-inch, uncircumcised Black cock. I love uncut men of the African-American or Hispanic persuasion. I think they're hot. I sucked James dick until he came, then I drank his seed. Next, I got on all fours and he fucked me from behind. I screamed in pleasure as James drilled his big Black dick up my tight ass. He fucked me until we both came who knows how many times.

Next, James and I switched things up a little. He sucked my dick. I'm about seven and a half inches, and quite thick. James was a really good cock sucker. He got me hard as hell. He told me he wanted me to fuck him and I was happy to oblige. I bent the sexy Black stud over and stuffed my dick up his ass. I gripped James hips tightly as I worked my cock up his ass. I've gotten fucked by lots of sexy men of African and Hispanic persuasion. I've never fucked a Black man before. This was really hot. James screamed as I fucked him hard. He urged me to fuck him harder. I fucked him until I came, flooding his ass with my cum. Afterwards, he sucked my cock. It was awesome. He's such a beautiful guy.

We kissed passionately. James told me he always fantasized about getting fucked in the ass by a White guy. But he didn't like the White guys from Ottawa because they're racist. I told him that I'm a proudly bisexual Boston Irishman. A citizen of America's queerest city. Gay Irish guys from the city of Boston love Black men and Hispanic men. I can't remember the last time I had sex with anybody White, whether male or female. I find people of color to be fascinating. Sexually, emotionally and psychologically. They're who I want to be friends with. They're who I'm attracted to. Call me whatever you want. Thus, James and I became lovers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • White Top For Black Bottom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 760 milliseconds