• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Passionate Nights with the Prince Ch. 02

Passionate Nights with the Prince Ch. 02

12

~ A rougher and more intense night than before that has GuaiLing scared for unintentionally disobeying her sweet prince who can be cruel. ~

It feels to be held close to my loving prince, but I also fear what he has in mind for us tonight. He had his hands all over my legs and as we bathed together. The feel of his hands running up and down my inner thighs made me wet and eager for his hard attention. My eyes closed to feel the sensation and then he slid one finger in the middle of my flower. He pressed against it and then slid up and down to see how I react.

"Mmmmm... Mmmm... Sire. Mmmmm..."

He smiled and continued to play with my wet spot as I whimper and bite my bottom lip. The touch of his hand on my sensitive areas always makes me melt. I wanted to remove his finger from my budding tip, but that would upset him. Chills run down my back as I fear to disobey him tonight.

"It sounds to me that you are enjoying the attention my finger is giving your little flower bud. You are very wet as you should be."

"Mmmm... Yes, sire. Sire always makes me feel good inside. Mmmm... I want to stay wet for you and pleasure you, sire. Mmmm..."

"Do not worry my sweet, Guai Ling. You will pleasure me to my fullest satisfaction. I will see to it that you do. After all, you do not want me to be unhappy with you, hmm?"

"No. No, sire. I do not want you to be unhappy with me. Sire deserves to be happy all the time."

He had his other hand on my twins and pinching my berries to make me moan. I was very closing to my climax, but knew that it was not up to me to decide. If I ask, he would only make me wait longer and know how close I am to my peak. It was best that I stay quiet and moan for his pleasure.

"It is time for us to go into my private chamber. I am sure you are anxious to please me well."

Then I got up to dry myself with a towel before slipping into a light robe to cover myself. He got up out of the tub and had me dry him with a towel before he slipped into a light robe similar to mine. I could still feel my wetness between my legs.

He put a blindfold on me before leading me around. Instead of walking outside to go to the private chamber as we usually do, we went through a secret wall that led to a long passage way before entering a chamber with a thick, heavy door. I wonder how often he brings his concubines here.

Once inside, he removed the blindfold off of me and ordered me to be on my knees. The chains hanging from the ceiling had hard cuffs covered in leather. He cuffed my wrists to where they were spread out. I saw different devices on the walls that included short, leather whips against the grey, stone walls. There were a few torches on the walls to keep the place lit. The sight of all these things made me feel uncomfortable.

The bed was against the wall and was much wider than the one in his private chamber. There were chains and cuffs on all four sides of the bed. Some water pans were laid on a table near the bed all in a row with plenty of towels of all sizes. I could not identify what some of the stone instruments were that laid on top of a single layer towel. There were also some wooden panels to the side of the bed with levers too. Everything looked very unusual and terrifying to me.

Before I could ask him what all these instruments were for, he ordered me to open my mouth and then inserted his softness in me. The soft, warm fruit of his made my mouth happy. From the sound of his moans, I knew that sire enjoyed every second of my hot and wet attention. Hopefully this will set him in a good mood.

He was close to his climax and wanted relief, but he reframed from giving me the privilege of relieving him. Instead, he put the blindfold back on me so I could not see what he was doing to surprise me. I heard him walking to one side of the chamber then walk back to me and breathed down my back. Then out of no where, he pushed something cold and hard up my back door. It was slim and smooth. I was not in pain, but it felt odd having it in that part of my body. This must be one of those stone instruments that was on that table.

"Enjoy the feel of it. Tonight, you will have the pleasure of being double penetrated. Does that not sound good? You get to be fulfilled with hardness in both sides. You should be grateful for that. All this pleasure comes with a price of course. You can show me your gratitude by relieving me over and over again. I will make you work for every bit of my relief tonight. I know you will enjoy that since you always like to pleasure me."

The chills came back to me again. I feel as if he is testing how well I can pleasure him. The fear of not meeting his expectations was unimagineable. Does he expect me to be in this position all night?

"Do not worry, Guai Ling. You will not be tied here all night. It is more fun to tie you up on the bed. I get the best view there. You know how much I love a good view of your body. Especially your wet flower that longs for my hard attention."

He moved the blindfold up to cover my forehead and looked at my face. I could not help to be in shock and feel vulnerable at the same time. A sly grin came across his face to see me speechless. Then he pressed his semi-hard fruit against my lips.

"You will obey my every word or I shall widen that little, tight spot that has the pleasure of being penetrated at this moment. There are only two others that can be inserted after this first one if necessary. Once those two are used and I become unhappy with you, what is in your mouth will go in there for you to endure and you will enjoy it."

My mind was full of fear to hear those words. I wanted to say no, but he held my head in place to keep me from saying a word. He was ready to show who was in charge at the highest level. I knew that it would be pleasurable if I follow his orders well, but in the past I had found it difficult to hold back from my relief every time sire gives me his hard attention.

Is he trying to even the score by doing this to me? Am I being punished for all those times that I could not hold my relief back? Does he take delight in seeing me this way? Am I the only one he does this to?

He was almost close to his relief again and then pulled himself out of my mouth. I love the sight of his thick, hearty manhood. He held it in his hand tapping the tip of it on my chin.

"You want me to be relieved, yes?"

"Yes, sire. Yes. I want you to be relieved."

"It appears that you do not want me relieved since your legs are not wide open."

I quickly spread my legs open to show the juices running down my inner thighs. He massaged the lips of my flower making me moan.

"Do you deserve all this hard attention in you?"

"Please relieve yourself in me, sire. Relieve yourself. My legs are always open for your pleasure."

"Yes, it is as it should be. Now I shall relieve myself in you."

He positioned the tip of his manhood and slid straight up into my flower. I screamed to his delight feeling how thick and hard he was. It was very hard for me to hold back my relief, but I had to. I could not risk shaking tonight.

"Oooohh... Yes. Aaaahh... Sssss... Mmmm... OOOHH! AAAAAHHH!! AAAHH!! Oooohh... Mmmm..."

I love the sight of his face when he is relieved. It makes me feel good to know he has chosen me to relieve him. I was gasping my breath and smiled at him.

"You should thank me for all that hard attention and wet gift I have given you, Guai Ling."

"Thank you, sire. Thank you for your gift and hard attention. I love them both."

"Yes. As you should. You want to hold on to my cream, yes?"

"Yes. Yes, I do sire. Mmmm..."

"Good. I am glad to hear that."

He then got up as quickly as he could to grab for another one of those smooth, stone instruments and inserted it in me.

"Now you need to hold onto this. You are to keep your legs spread apart the whole time. If it slips out then it means you do not want my cream nor my hard attention. You shall hold it until I allow you to let go. If you disobey me, I shall insert that into your back door."

I turned my head and said, "No. No sire. No."

He then walked to one of the water pans to clean himself off. I was trying very hard to hold onto the long piece of marble shaped to resemble a stiff fruit. It was thicker than the one in my back door. At least twice the thickness and much longer. I shutter at the thought of it going in the back.

Does he expect me to be able to hold it in when I am dripping wet from the start? I do not have control of what my body wants to do every time. He must be testing my endurance to see how long I can hold something in. How long does he expect me to hold this in?

After cleaning himself up, he knelt behind me rubbing my soft cheeks and giving them a good spank. Then he played with the stone tool by gliding it in and out and turning it to get a reaction from me. I could not help to moan.

"Ahhh. You enjoy this tool."

I turn my head and whimpered as he kept playing with the tool. Part of me felt good and the other part of me was worried that the larger of the two will slide out from being too wet.

"I like your soft cheeks. They are smooth, round and bouncy. You do not want them to be whipped, do you?"

"No. No, sire. No. Please, no."

"Hahahaha... They will not be as long as you obey me. I will see to it that your cheeks feel the burning sensation along with your flower if you dare to disobey me. You do not want that to happen, do you?"

"No. No, sire. I do not. I do not dare disobey you. I want you to be happy."

"Good. It is time to give your peaches some attention. Your berries look very lonely."

It feels very nice when ever he covers my berries and licks them with his mischievous tongue. The feeling of bliss goes through my body every time he savors my fruits. I had lost thought of holding on to the tool and suddenly it slipped out of me.

There was dead silence after the tool fell to the ground with a muffled crack due to the thick, creamy coating. Fear was seen on my face. I turned my head continuously, but it was no use. He removed the smaller one and inserted the larger one with force making me scream.

"It looks to me that you want to test my patience. Hmm?"

"Mmmm... No. No, sire. No. Mmmm... I did not mean for it to drop. Please believe me. I did not have the heart to drop that."

He got up to set the smaller one on the table and started to adjust the bed. Then he walked back to unchain the cuffs on my wrist and had me go to the bed. I did so without haste even though my mind was full of fear as to what will happen next.

"Now get on your hands and knees."

Then he cuffed my ankles and wrists that were attached to the chains on the bed. He grabbed one of the short, leather whips and gave me a few good lashes. It was painful and my face winced every time the leather slapped on my aching cheeks.

"Do not worry. I will not leave any scars. There will not be any blood. One thing for sure, you will feel the sting for disobeying me."

Whap!

"Aaaaaahhh!!"

Whap!

"Aaaaaahhh!!"

Whap!

"Aaaaaahh!! No. No, sire. No."

Whap!

"Aaaaahh!!"

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Perhaps I have been too generous with my cream. Let see how much you enjoy my hard attention."

He positioned himself and pressed his softness against my lips again. I did not hesitate to savor it and show my love.

"Mmmm... Good. Ooooohh... Aaaaahh... You see how generous I can be when you are good? Ooooohh... Mmmm..."

By the time he was stiff again, he held my head with both of his hands and slid his hardness in and out of my mouth slowly. He was teasing my mouth making me think how good it feels when he does the same to my tight spot.

"You wish I was sliding in and out of your wet flower, do you not?"

All I could do was moan in reply since I could not move my head and my mouth was full. The thought of him in my tight flower made me very wet. I knew he was ready for relief, but was afraid of what may happen if he goes in me at this time.

"Now I will fulfill you again. You will earn every bit of my cream and hold onto it."

He placed the tip of his hardness in me making me moan and then with a single thrust, all of his manhood was in me. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then whimpered a bit before he gave me a good push and slap on the cheek reminding me that I am to relieve him. I quickly bounced for his pleasure.

The feeling was different this time with his thickness expanding my walls more than ever and pressed against the tool. I could feel the tool with every bounce I made. It made me want relief even more than ever. How could something that gives me pain also makes me feel good?

"Ooooohhh... Yes. Oooooohh... Mmmm... Faster. Aaaahhh... Faster. Oooohh... AAAAAHHHHHH!! AAAAHH!! OOOHH!! Mmmmm... Sssss... Oooohh... Mmmm..."

I was gasping for air as he was too. If he had stayed in a little bit longer, I would be shaking and screaming without his permission. He stayed in me for a bit thinking of what he would do next.

"Does that feel good? You enjoy being fulfilled in both places?"

"Yes. Yes, sire. Thank you, sire. Mmmm..."

He unchained me and had me lay on my back before chaining me up again. My legs and arms were spread out for his viewing pleasure. He put a pillow under my head to raise it up at a 45 degrees angle.

"Are you thirsty, Guai Ling?"

"Yes, sire. I am thirsty."

He got out of the bed, sipped a cup of plum wine and then proceeded to clean himself. Then he came back to the side of the bed patting my face with a wet towel and set a cup of wine on the table. He got back onto the bed and had his left knee next to my right arm and right knee next to my left arm. A grin came to his face as he reached for the cup of wine and dipped his soft manhood into it and held it over my lips.

"Since you enjoy the wine and my fruit, you shall have them both. Am I not thoughtful?"

"Yes, sire. Thank you, sire. Mmmm..."

He dipped his manhood into the cup every few seconds and placed it over my lips until the cup was empty. Then he asked me if I wanted any more. He was glad to hear me want some more of the wine and his fruit that was semi-hard by now.

"Mmmm... Take in my loving fruit. Yes. Ooooohh... Now what shall I do with all this hardness?"

"Fill me for your pleasure, sire. Fill me till you are satisfied."

"Oh? For my pleasure or for your pleasure? You want all this hard attention in you, do you not?"

He got up and adjusted the levers to where my knees would come up to my sides. Then he looked at me from head to toe with delight.

"Look at you. Wet and soft all over. I shall admire the view as I tease your flower with the tip of my manhood. Mmm... You enjoy that?"

I was moaning uncontrollably thinking how close I was to my climax. If he goes in and teases me slowly, I will not be able to control myself from shaking. He will be very upset since I have crossed the line twice. I do not want a larger tool in my back door. It will be painful and my walls will feel the thickness of his manhood even more than before.

"Now I will go in to slide in and out for my pleasure."

He adjusted the lever again to where my bottom was raised at the right angle for him to go in with one, quick push.

"AAAAHHHH!! Mmmmm... Sire. Mmmm..."

"This is what you want, is it not? You wanted me to fill you for my pleasure. Now that you are filled, my pleasure will be to slide in and out of your wet, hot tightness. Do not dare shake until I say so. If you do, I will replace the current tool in you with this one."

He showed me a tool that was thicker than the current one, but not quite as thick as his manhood. It looked about as long as his eight inch hardness. I turned my head in fear.

"Now you will be good and hold back your quivering as I slide in and out for my pleasure."

He firmly pushed in and slid out half way and in again over and over making me arch my back and biting my bottom lip. I could see his face grinning at the sound of my screams. He loves to make my body weak for his pleasure. This way getting too tense for me to handle. After going slowly for a few minutes, he picked up the pace and went faster and faster till I could not control myself any longer.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!! Aaaaahhhh!!!"

He kept on pushing even after I peaked until he was relieved too. Then he pulled out quickly and adjusted the lever to where my bottom was higher than before. He grabbed the larger piece from the table and quickly inserted into my wet flower. I could hardly catch my breath as he slid the tool in and out of me fast and hard till I gave out another loud scream with my hard shaking.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!! Mmmmmm... Aaaaaahhh..."

As I gasped for air, he pulled out the smaller one then the larger one. He made sure it was wet from all the cream and then inserted it into my back door. It did not go in smoothly in a single push, but he pushed as much as he could into me as I screamed and screamed helplessly.

"AAAAAHHHH!! AAAAHHHH!! AAAAHHHHHH!! Sire! AAAAHHH!! Sire! Forgive me! Mercy! Mercy!"

He stared down with a disappointing look in his eyes and said, "Did I not warn you about disobeying me? You shall learn the hard way for being naughty. I can see tonight that you have been very naughty. Do you agree that you have been naughty?"

"I did not want to disobey you, sire. I really did not want to. Please believe me. Sire, mercy."

"Silence! You did what I have told you not to do. Did you not?"

"Yes. Yes, I did sire. Forgive me. Mercy, sire. Mercy."

"What happens to people who are naughty?"

"They are punished, sire."

Then he unchained me and had me back on my hands and knees again. He got up to have another cup of wine before grabbing the leather whip again. I cringe at the thought of him whipping me more than before.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"AAAAAHHHH!! AAAAAHHH!!"

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"AAAAHHH!! Mercy, sire! AAAAHHHH!!"

Whap! Whap! Whap!

After a few minutes, he decided to chain my wrists and have them in the air and knelt on the bed. He told me to keep my legs apart if I know what is good for me. Then he proceeded to whip my back and my bouncy cheeks some more.

"You take pleasure in disobeying me, Guai Ling?"

"No. No, sire. I do not dare to disobey you. Please forgive me. Mercy, sire. Mercy."

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"AAAAHHH!! AAAAHHH!!"

Then he stood up in front of me and positioned my head to take in his softness again. I gladly took it all in for his pleasure. Anything to keep him from whipping me any longer.

"You are my best concubine and I want you to stay the best at what you do. I will have a new one to join our little family and I want you to train her well. If she does poorly, you both will suffer the consequences. It is not an easy task, but I have faith that you will do well. You know how well I treat you when you satisfy me fully. Ooooohh... Yes. I love your tongue on my tip. Aaaaahhh... Good. Oooooohh... Now let us try this again. I do not want you to shake without my permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes. Yes, sire. I understand."

He released my arms and then had me back on my hands and knees again. Each cuff was locked in place to keep me from moving too much. As he slowly went in, I felt the intensity of his hardness stretching my walls since the tool in my back end was larger than before.

"AAAAAHHH!! AAAAHHHH!! Mmmm..."

I screamed with every inch of him moving in and tried to gasp for air.

"Now bounce for me. Bounce for my relief. Yes. Aaaaahh... Mmmm..."

The feeling was very intense. I was trying hard not to shake.

"Oh? What is this? I feel a little bit of quivering. You want to shake that much for me?"

Before I could say a word, he pulled out of me quickly that caused me to scream feeling the intensity. Then he removed the tool out and quickly pushed his way in inch by inch. It hurts, but at the same time it felt good. He made me bounce until he was relieved before he pulled out. I wanted relief very badly, but I could not without his hardness in my flower. My relief was suspended and in ways teasing me. Even though I could not get any relief, I was happy that my loving prince was relieved.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Passionate Nights with the Prince Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds