• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Helping Ms. Miller

Helping Ms. Miller

The hard wrap on my door surprised me. I had been sitting in the living room of the large house I lived in by myself working on a paper when I heard the sound from the front door. To understand my situation, you have to know the circumstances. I was in my third year of college, studying economics. My family had come to own a 3 bedroom home on the outskirts of the town that I went to school in, and I was the sole occupant.

Through a series of events too lengthy to explain here, suffice it to say that my parents and I knew several of the other homeowners on the street that ran down the side of our home. There was the Cravens, an elderly couple that had spent made their money in the insurance business and lived next door. Then there were the Johnsons who lived across the street.

But the face that I found on the opposite side of the oak door, after crossing the foyer, was Ms. Miller. Beth Miller had moved into the neighborhood about the same time I had. A widower in her late 40's, my father and I had assisted her in carrying heavy furniture into her spacious home.

Over the course of the first 6 months, we had extended dinner invitations to each other on a regular basis. I never missed a chance to see Beth, as I found her middle age body to be captivating. She stood 5'11, had brown hair that fell past her shoulders and deep blue eyes, and bronze skin that stayed dark through regular trips to the tanning bed. A flat stomach from daily workouts at the gym, she had perfect curves that developed into a well-rounded ass. And to top it all off, a large pair of breasts that were surprisingly firm for her age.

She was standing on the stoop in a pair of sweatpants and baggy t-shirt that, to my dismay, hid her amazing body.

" Ms Miller. This is a surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I was just wondering if you could help me. I've got some furniture to move around, and I was hoping that you could do some of the heavy lifting."

"I'd be glad too. I have some work to finish, but I could drop by later on this evening."

"You're doing schoolwork on a Friday evening? I would have thought that a young man like you would be off to rendezvous with a lucky young lady."

I laughed, as she knew full well that I was currently out of a relationship. "Consider it a testament to my pitiful life. Would 9 be ok?"

"That would be perfect. I'll see you this evening."

Normally I would have held the door open a bit longer, hoping to catch a glimpse of her sumptuous ass swaying as she walked across the street. Knowing that I would be hard pressed to get such a view with what she was wearing, I closed and locked the door.

After I had hastily eaten some leftover chicken salad and chased it with a pint of lager poured from a bottle, I pulled an old gray t-shirt over my jeans and headed down the street. Walking under the streetlight, I headed up the walk and reached for the familiar doorknocker. I swung it against the wood door several times, then turned and looked down the street while I waited.

I heard the door open behind me after several moments, and spoke as I turned.

"Sorry I'm a little late, I..."

I stopped as I turned, and swallowed hard. The woman I had imagined naked so many times was standing before me, wearing nothing but a men's dress shirt. I immediately recognized the shirt as my own. My washing machine had been broken several weeks before, and I had used her machine to do some laundry. My shirt must have been left behind...unless she had hidden it from me.

"I, uh...got caught up in my paper. Is this a bad time?"

"No, you didn't interrupt anything. Why don't you come inside?"

I followed her inside, and shut the door behind me. The only light in the house was coming from what I knew to be the living room. As I stepped over the threshold, I saw her pouring a glass of wine at a roll top desk that served as a bar.

"Would you like a drink? If our little dinner parties have committed themselves correctly to my memory, you prefer Jim Beam on the rocks."

She poured my drink without waiting for a response, and walked barefoot across the room to push it into my hand.

"What uh...what did you need me to move? Is it in the bedroom?"

"You could say that. Why don't you sit down, and I'll explain."

I followed her to the couch, and we both sat down. She placed her hand on my knee, and took a sip of wine before beginning.

"As I've told you before, my husband died 8 years ago. It was a hard time for me. I didn't really have anyone to fall back on. Neither of us had any family left, and he had gone before we had any children. I finally made peace with my situation, and as you know eventually moved here. Since Richard has been gone, I've become fairly good at providing for myself. He left me a rather nice bank account, so I've never had to work. But I've adapted to single life, though there's just one thing that I can't seem to be able to do for myself."

I took a large sip of the bourbon in my glass, and swallowed the burning liquid as she continued.

"I've thought a lot about this, and as we've gotten to know each other so well I thought you would be able to help me. I need a man in my life to help me with those certain feelings that single women often get. Jake, what I'm trying to say is that I want you...no, I need you...to help me put passion back into my life."

I took another long swallow of bourbon, still trying to comprehend what I was hearing. This woman wanted me to fuck her. I had imagined this moment many times before, but the fact that it was actually happening had me tongue-tied.

"Will you please help me?"

I thought long and hard before finally answering her.

"Ok."

She smiled and drained her glass. I felt her hand moving from my knee, sliding up the rough fabric of my jeans to my thigh. As she set the glass down on the table, I drained the last of the smooth concoction in my glass and placed it gently on the glass tabletop. Her hand reached up to my forehead, pulling a renegade strand of hair back.

"You seem nervous. Nothing's wrong, is it?"

"No, it's just that I'm a little surprised. I never really thought this would happen."

"Well it is happening. Just relax."

She leaned over towards me, and turned my head to face her. She softly planted her lips to mine, and before I knew what was happening our tongues were probing together. Her hand continued roaming, and began rubbing my crotch through my jeans. I wrapped my hands around her, and they settled together in her lower back. I detected the scent of her shampoo on her hair, some sort of citrus aroma.

We continued kissing, and she softly squeezed me through my pants. Finally, she broke our kiss and licked her lips.

"Why don't we move to the bedroom? I think we'll be more comfortable in there."

Standing up, she strode through the room and stopped at the doorway to her chambers, turning to smile at me before disappearing inside. As I entered the dimly lit room, she had her back to me. I noticed that her hands were in front of her. I watched as the edges of the shirt fell free, and the only covering she had on dropped to the floor. She turned to look at me, and I had to catch my breath. I could finally see her large, firm breasts and the thin strip of brown hair that ended in her pussy.

"Well don't just stand there. Why don't you join me over here?"

I walked across to meet her, and as our bodies neared together her hands reached down and lifted the hem of my shirt. I helped her remove it, lifting the fabric over my head and dropping it to the floor. She ran her hands down my chest, lightly grazing my nipples with her fingers. Hooking her hands in my belt, she pulled me back to the foot of the bed. She sat down, and began unbuckling my belt. My jeans fell free, and I stepped out of them.

"Let's see what we have here."

She pulled down my boxers, and my swollen erection sprung free. As it hung in the air, she lightly wrapper her hand around it.

"I think this is just what I need."

She squeezed me softly before releasing her grip and using her elbows to crawl back onto the bed. I kneeled down on the edge, and fell down beside her. We continued kissing, and feeling each other's naked flesh. My hands found her large tits, and I palmed them. I had always been a fan of large breasts. I loved to massage them, pinch the nipples between my fingers, and run my tongue across them.

Breaking our kiss, I lowered my head and pulled one of her dark nipples into my mouth. I ran my tongue over the hard nub, flicking it over the protrusion before tracing circles around it. She sighed under my touch, and I felt her hand running through my brown hair. Urging me to continue, I slowly tortured her nerves by massaging her tits with my hand and tongue. Her breathing quickened, causing her orbs to rise and fall under my hands.

Finally, she pulled away from me and sat up. Kneeling next to me she gently stroked my hard shaft, a sticky drop of precum leaking out onto her hand.

"Mmmm. Just thinking about your young, thick cock makes me all wet. I want to feel you in my mouth."

I rolled onto my back as she moved down the bed, kneeling between my outstretched legs. Pushing the hair out of her face, she lowered herself down and inhaled the head of my cock. I sighed as I felt her warm mouth enveloping me, her tongue flicking the tip and moving around the spongy knob. She began to take more and more of me, her throat relaxing until all 8 inches of my shaft was buried between her plump lips.

As I pressed my head into the pillow and groaned, a million thoughts were filling my mind. Was this wrong? No, it couldn't be. Something that felt this good couldn't be wrong.

I pulled her into my arms, our legs intertwining and her breasts pushing into my chest. I was in pure heaven. Both of us needed the other to satisfy hormonal urges: mine being those that typically accompanied young men, hers being that of a beautiful woman that needed to feel as sexy as she was.

We lay like this for what seemed like hours, though in reality it was only ten minutes or so. At some point, her hand had eased between my legs and was cupping my flaccid cock and balls. I began to swell in her hand until her fingers were wrapped around my entire hard length. Without thinking, I tried to lift my hips and fuck her hand. She quickly released me, and pushed me on the chest.

"Not so fast, stud. I've got something better than a hand for you to push that thing into."

I sat up, and she rolled onto her back. Even though I had fucked my share of girls my own age in the past, none of them had looked as good before me. Her tan skin was smooth and full, her flat stomach leading down to her dark pussy and wet lips.

"I want to watch you fuck me", she whispered softly.

I leaned forward, and kissed her softly on the throat. Continuing down as I shifted to kneel over her, I trailed kisses between her luscious tits and down her stomach. Lying down on top of her and supporting myself with one hand, I stroked my hard cock with the other. Leaning forward, I slowly parted her lips with the head and rubbed it up and down. She begged me to continue, her head sinking into a pillow.

"Please, please baby. I need to feel you inside of me so bad."

She hissed as I pushed my entire length into her, stretching her neglected walls with my hard rod. Moaning, she wrapped her arms around my neck and dug her heels into my ass. As I balanced on my elbows, our eyes locked on each other's, I began slowly dragging my cock out of her before pushing it back in. With each thrust, she pulled me into her with her feet.

"Mmm. That feels so good. Shove that young, hard cock into my tight pussy."

The king sized bed began to rock as I fucked her, occasionally bumping into the wall behind the headboard. My shaft drug against her walls as I plunged into her, driving my cock into her cunt as fast as I was able to. Under normal circumstances I would have taken things much slower, and softly teased her senses as I methodically made love to her.

But these were not normal circumstances. Both of us were desperately in need of each other, and any thoughts of slow lovemaking would have to wait. She simply needed me to fuck her like an animal. So I did just that, with her pulling me deep into her folds as I thrust. As my balls slapped against her skin, I willed every drop of spare blood into my swollen cock.

She began moaning and gasping with each deep plunge. In between these, she managed to piece together a few words.

"Uhh. Oh, Jake, I love the way you fuck me. Please, please make me cum. I'm almost there."

Suddenly, her bottled up emotions were let free. She screamed, her eyes leaving mine for the first time. Her hands fell down to pull the sheets into tight fists as she came, orgasm after orgasm rushing through her body as I continued to fuck her. Finally, her tight walls clenching around my shaft pushed me over the edge. I began grunting, and finally buried myself in her one last time.

My cock exploded, and waves of my hot cum coated her walls. Pushing myself up with my feet, I shoved my cock as far into her as I could as I continued to cum inside of her waiting pussy. When I knew that I couldn't cum anymore, I slid my cock out of her and fell down onto the bed. Our bodies glistened with sweat as we shook off our respective orgasms, and I didn't even have the energy to look over at her.

Finally, when I regained my composure, I realized that neither of us had said anything. I realized that she was probably deep in thought. Swinging my legs out of the bed, I walked into the living room and retrieved our glasses from the table. I refilled them, hers with red wine and mine with a double of Jim Beam. Making my way back into the bedroom, I crawled back next to her and pressed the glass into her waiting hand. We sat with our backs against the headboard, her head on my shoulder. Finally, she broke the silence.

"I don't know how to thank you. Tonight was amazing."

I stared ahead and sipped my drink, gently rubbing her shoulder with my free hand. I knew that she would want me to stay with her through the night, but I had neglected to properly lock my house and still had a few things to attend to. She must have sensed that I was wrestling with the question of whether to stay or to go.

"Can you stay?"

I sighed. "I'd like to, but I need to get back."

"I understand. I hope that this won't just be a one-night thing."

I had wondered whether or not we would spend another night like this one, wrestling under the sheets as our bodies fused together in heated passion.

"I should probably get going."

I climbed out of the bed, and began putting my clothes back on. When I was wearing everything that I had worn in, I made my way to the edge of the bed. Taking her head between my hands, I guided her mouth to mine and slid my tongue between her lips. Without saying another word, I headed out the door and down the street to my house.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Helping Ms. Miller

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds