• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Pregnant in Panties Ch. 03

Pregnant in Panties Ch. 03

12

(Please read Chapters 1 and 2 if you haven't already. This multi-chapter story could be listed in several different groups. It contains group sex, bisexual and gay contact, incest, BDSM and other fetishes. If this offends you, please stop now. If it doesn't, I hope you enjoy.)

*

Steven was kneeling beside his wife before the first high-pitched moan finished in her throat. He hadn't moved that quickly in years and his effort only yielded a pulled muscle in his back. Suzanne had fallen backwards -- right into Gerald -- and he kept her close as he rose easily to his feet with his naked, pregnant sister-in-law passed out in his arms. He stood over his older brother, her weight of no concern, making sure Steven saw his strong, thick fingers spread her ass her cheeks wide. The emotionally immature but physically imposing twenty-seven year-old held Steven's wife in such a way as both husband and father-in-law could see everything.

Steven gasped and Louis laughed along with his youngest son as Gerald slid his stiff middle finger right through the tight, dusky ring of her sphincter and into her anus. At the same time, he put his thumb in her pussy. "Well," he was laughing so hard he barely got the words out, "she's round as a fuckin bowling ball...all she needs down here is one more hole."

Steven groaned again. He had one hand on the back of his hip and he reached the other out to his father for a hand up. "Get your fucking fingers out of my wife, asshole!" Louis was just chuckling as he helped his son to his feet. "Take her in the house, Ger...c'mon, out of the sun -- now."

A few minutes later, Suzanne was starting to regain awareness as cool water refreshed and rehydrated her round, sexy body. She was surprised to find herself in her bathtub, but delighted to feel the relief as the water rose higher. Looking around she saw the concern in her husband's eyes and the relief in her father-in-law's face. Gerald's eyes just moved over her body, scanning every inch of her smooth flesh and then concentrating on her large breasts and her darkening nipples.

They established she had passed out for a minute because of the heat and the stress and excitement of the moment, but she assured them that she felt better than ever cooling off in the tub. In fact, she told Daddy Louis, between the bath and the aftertaste of his cum in her mouth, she was starting to feel really good.

He bent over the tub and kissed his daughter-in-law until their tongues were dueling in each other's mouths. He rolled a thick, elongated nipple between his fingers until the deep burn forced her to break their embrace and he stood up. "Steven," he said while still looking at Suzanne, "give your wife a nice little bath -- get her cleaned up real good." His voice softened just a little. "You remember what happened, little girl?" She looked a little confused and shook her head. "Let's just say you and your weak-backed husband owe your brother-in-law a pretty big debt of gratitude." He started out of the small, tiled room pushing Gerald ahead of him When he reached the door he turned around one last time. His voice was so flat it frightened the pregnant girl when he questioned her.

"Who are you, little girl?" She blanked, trying to find some clue as to what he wanted. "Right now -- right here...who are you?" Then she saw the glare in her Master's eyes. Suddenly it wasn't just the cool water that was keeping her slick and wet between her fat, swollen pussy lips. She knew what he wanted -- and she knew what the correct answer would do to her husband. She looked at Steven and saw the pain of his understanding. She let her lips curl up ever so slightly and felt the sweet, seductive rush move through her as his eyes portrayed the fresh, sharp pain of her imminent betrayal.

"I am your slut, Daddy Louis. You are my Master." Her voice was soft and smoky and she sounded like she was born in an old jazz piano bar. She felt the heat of their eyes on her engorged nipples and it only made them grow even longer.

The silver-haired old man looked directly at her. He thought she was a miracle the way his cock got hard every time he was near her. And, he laughed to himself, maybe his older son would start taking himself a little less seriously. "Tell your husband to clean you up and get you ready to repay your brother-in-law's kindness, slut. Ten minutes -- your bedroom." The door closed behind him as he left.

"What did your father mean, Steven?" The soft volume of her whisper did nothing to hide her anxiety and displeasure as she pictured Gerald in her mind's eye. "What happened to your back? Why do we owe your brother anything?" Suzanne looked towards the bathroom door and shuddered picturing her lecherous brother-in-law only a few feet away. "I don't like him, Steven...he's just a fat slob with no manners at all. And now, 'cause somehow you fucked up," she fought with herself to keep the smirky smile off her face, "Daddy Louis is gonna make me do something with your disgusting brother."

With just a few minutes to go before they would be summoned from the bathroom, Steven squirted his wife's favorite body soap onto one of her bath sponges and foamed the dust and dirt from her driveway adventure off her smooth, taught flesh. The cool water felt wonderful but it didn't erase the resentment she felt towards her husband.

"I didn't exactly fuck up, you know? You were passing out and I jumped up to help you, baby...but after a step and a half, something pulled across my back and I couldn't move. Gerald was still kneeling next to you (she smiled inwardly recalling the rush she'd felt when he pulled down her tiny white cotton bikini panties -- she felt his hot breath on her naked pussy and almost came right then) and you fell into his arms." Steven looked away and he was blushing a deep crimson. "He was the one who got you out of the sun and brought you into the house...laid you down here in the tub."

"I don't care about any of that right now, Steven. All I want to know is if you're gonna stand up to your father for once and tell him you don't want your brother's dick -- or his either, for that matter -- in your wife. You gonna do that, little cucky-boy?"

As much as he wanted to do exactly that, he knew he didn't have that in him. He finished bathing her in a very strained silence. As he helped her out of the tub and started drying her lush, pregnant belly and her round, heavy tits, he said he had just one request.

"Please, my darling, just don't ask me...ask me to, uhmmm, eat you -- I mean clean you -- when he is finished. I don't think I could take that, Babygirl." But then he saw his new bride break into the tiniest, smarmiest smile and her nipples crinkled all up. He felt utterly humiliated as he realized what would be happening in just a little while. Steven flushed a deep crimson as he watched his naked, pregnant wife walk out of the bathroom and down the hall before opening their bedroom door and walking inside.

The cuckold husband thought he might have a heart attack right on the spot as he heard his repulsive younger brother shout, "Now that's what I'm talking about...that is some primo slut fuckmeat...with my name written all over it!"

"Oh my God!" Suzanne clamped her hand over her mouth after taking very hesitant step into her own bedroom and seeing her brother-in-law on her bed. She had to rip her eyes away to check with her Master. Daddy Louis was sitting in a chair to her right with a complete view of everything in the room. He winked at his beautifully rounded slut over a genuinely proud smile.

She did everything possible to keep her gaze away from the obscenity growing up and out of his groin, but that was perhaps even more difficult with each passing moment. He looked like the love child of Rosanne Barr and Randy Quaid -- it wasn't an attractive result. Aside from his arms (starting about two inches above his elbows) and a triangle below his neck pointing down three inches, Gerald managed to keep his entire body out of the Florida sun. He was white, pasty and full of dark, tangled masses of course body hair. Thin arms and skinny legs only made his torso seem more gross and fat. There was absolutely nothing attractive about her brother-in-law at all. Well...except...

The hormone-driven young woman resisted all she could before her curious gaze was drawn back to his center. Her lips moved -- it looked like Oh my God again -- but no sound emerged. Her deep, dark blue eyes were wide open as the terrifying sight was burned forever into her memory. Her breathing was getting faster and shallower as her pupils narrowed their focus on his unworldly genitals. Her mind was spinning as she tried to put him in perspective. Standing naked, dripping wet and hugely round, to the two men in the room she became their own private vision of Earth Mother and Primal Sex combined.

The young wife neither knew nor cared what was on their minds -- it was all she could do to try to identify and comprehend what she was looking at. Between the last roll of hairy, pasty white belly fat and his skinny, pale, bruised thighs stood a dark pink, nine-inch column of the ugliest cock she had ever seen. Right behind it was a huge, hairy scrotum that appeared swollen and full of his baby-batter.

The beautiful young girl was no virgin when she came to her wedding bed. Suzanne had been an active and willing sex partner for more than a dozen men before she'd ever met her husband, and that number had probably doubled before their marriage with Steven's happy consent and participation. Her adventures were, in fact, going to provide the basis for both her post-grad research and his newest novel.

But her brother-in-law was something completely outside of her previous experience. She inched closer to the bed, to him...to it...and she couldn't help but shudder. In the Florida heat, Suzanne had a case of the chills and it covered her flesh with goose bumps. She couldn't help herself as she saw her hand extend towards it, her curiosity overriding her initial repulsion.

"Say hello to the PIMP, fuckmeat," Gerald's voice finally broke a most uncomfortable silence. She looked at him with upturned eyebrows. "Jesus Christ, bro! She's cute, but fuckin dumb as hell!" He turned his gaze back on his new sister-in-law. "I told you before, slut...Party In My Pants...PIMP...get it?" He just couldn't understand why she didn't laugh. "Fuck you, bitch -- it's funny! Now get your ass up here like your Daddy Louis said." Under any other circumstances, she wouldn't have put up with either his repulsive attitude or his repulsive body. But this was different. Silently she ignored the person while obeying the voice and moved up onto the mattress, closer to the root of her fascination.

Having stopped for a minute between the bathroom and the bedroom, Steven had switched on the recording system that would capture everything that happened anywhere inside the house. When he entered his own bedroom, his wife was climbing up onto their bed -- directly towards his brother's freak dick. He couldn't stop the low moan that escaped his mouth as he recognized exactly what was going on. He knew his father -- knew his games -- and resigned himself to the fact that he'd lost this one as soon as it started. His father had told him several times to 'lighten up' and enjoy himself more. Maybe, he thought to himself, this might be a good time to try.

Ultimately, he realized, it was his own fault for falling in love with her and bringing her back home. His wife was exactly what she'd led him to believe -- a true submissive with a need to be dominated by the nearest alpha-male around. While most of the time that alpha was Steven himself, his father always seemed to take that spot if he was nearby. And for pure cock-dominance, his brother was in a class by himself. All he could do was sigh once again and watch his soul-mate move like a hypnotized zombie towards Gerald's horrifying organ.

Suzanne crawled across the sheet and instinctively she spread her legs enough to let her beloved husband, that day her pathetic little cucky-boy, see the moisture that was collecting on her slick pussy lips. She moved like a pregnant cat, her smells marking the area she touched. She moved around, almost in a circle, until she found her spot and laid down on her left side next to her brother-in-law. Her left arm was over his left hip, her hand on the mattress, and her left breast lay across the bottom of his hairy, white gut. Her left leg stretched out behind her, towards Gerald's head and she raised her right knee so she could rest her right foot in front of her left knee. This left her right hand free to explore her brother-in-law while leaving her ass and cunt open to his hands and fingers.

She couldn't begin to wrap her fingers around the base of his thick, vein-covered shaft. It had to be at least eight inches around where it erupted from beneath his flesh. And using her palm as a guide, she figured him to be well over nine inches long. She kept moving her fingers over him and as he grew even more firm and hard it inflamed her pussy even more.

She had never seen anything like what was in her hand before. From the eight-inch circumference at the base it narrowed to a head that was hardly as big around as her thumb! And instead of the graceful upward curve she was so used to, this gnarly, bumpy-veined organ curved downward from about two inches behind the slim head. Stroking it over and over, she thought it was like the kind of disaster you just couldn't take your eyes off. She took the tiny head between her lips and started sucking as she let her fingers trail down the hair-covered, misshapen shaft until they were prodding his fat, swollen ball sack and getting tangled in the unruly hair sprouting all over his groin. In fact, she found it even more fascinating than that.

She licked at the column of pale flesh, her tongue circling the small ridge of his crown as she thought about the men in the room. Gerald, she knew, was both dumb and egotistical enough to believe anything she told him. Daddy Louis, on the other hand, knew immediately the effect he had on her and how willing she was to be his slut on command. It was her husband, the true love of her life, who she was concerned with.

It had been easy for her to play at his fantasies -- it was what brought them together to begin with -- but now she had the opportunity to take it to a higher, more intense level. She could force her husband to finally and fully embrace his darker desires and let them compliment and enhance the Dominance that she adored in him. Together, she knew, he would be stronger and more complete -- someone she would love forever. Strong, confidant, and empowered by her husband's love and support, Suzanne made the decision for both of them -- for their future together.

The beautiful blonde wife slurped and sucked her brother-in-law's ugly nuts into her experienced mouth. By the time she rolled her tongue around the swollen bag Gerald was moaning her praises. She looked up at his simple grin and spat on his freakish erection. Without looking at him, she started quietly speaking to her husband while she lubricated his brother's unholy stalk.

"Mmmm, baby...I knew all about you after the first time your daddy stripped me and fucked me at the pool..." she giggled and crinkled her dark blue eyes at her brother-in-law. "Gerald, did Daddy Louis tell you about all the different ways and times he fucked your brother's fiancée -- and then his wife?" She looked at her father-in-law and gave the handsome, silver-haired man her most submissive smile before she addressed both brothers. "Did he tell both his sons..." the girl's nipples were so hard they ached with her heavy need and her cunt was juicing without being touched, "that he absolutely owns this twenty-eight year old pussy?"

Suzanne reached behind her and took Gerald's hand in hers. She guided his forefinger to her cunt-hole and his thumb to her ass. When his fingers were pushing against both entrances, she slapped the top of his hand and sent his stiff digits into her dark, warm places. All she could think about was her husband's view of her violation and Gerald found his fingers awash in her girl-cum.

"Baby," she spoke in the smoky, sexy drawl Steven found impossible to resist, "how come you never told me about your brother's GREAT BIG DICK?" She pulled the strange-looking appendage to her mouth and lovingly sucked the tiny, tapered head between her lips, her tongue exploring the strange reverse-bend behind the head before pulling him out with her fingers. "Oh, fuck, Steven! Were you so afraid I would fall in love with this cock that you never even told me about it?" The pregnant blonde wife, looking more like a naughty cheerleader than a doctoral candidate in Psychology, shook her head at her husband like she was dismissing the latest loser on a reality TV show. "Sometimes," her eyes cut through her husband's like daggers, "your jealousy and paranoia get in the way of you being a good little cuckold slave, you know? And I'm really getting tired of it, understand, bitch-boy?"

Gerald only heard what she wanted him to hear -- and he was falling hook, line and sinker. Daddy Louis was sitting back and smiling, slowly stroking his own hard-on as he watched his daughter-in-law play his sons to perfection. The only one she really cared about was her husband, and she gasped when she saw the effect her "un-masking" of him had on his usually handsome and confidant face.

She told herself she was breaking him down in order to rebuild him -- making him a stronger, more intuitive and complete version of his former self. She was flooded, her senses overwhelmed as the thrill of causing real pain coursed through her flesh. And she felt the most exquisite pain within herself at the same time, understanding and acknowledging that she would put her lover through this torture.

Turning back to Gerald, she dragged her huge, heavy tits and hard nipples over his flesh as she moved towards the end of the bed, kneeling between Gerald's legs. When she bent her head over his crotch, her ass was raised directly in front of her father-in-law's face. This time, she reached behind herself and scooped her girl-juice from her wet hole and rubbed it over Gerald's shaft. "Do you know what a cuckold is, Gerald? What kind of man your brother is?" Without turning around she felt the heat roll off of him as he heard the scorn and betrayal in her raspy, bluesy voice.

Looking and feeling like the biggest, hottest high-school teenage slut who missed graduation because her baby was due, Suzanne licked up the full length of Gerald's hard cock before she nipped at the tiny head and smiled at him. Her left hand stretched halfway around the base of his cock and her right hand caressed his balls. "Do you know, honey?" He shook his head, not really sure what she was even asking him. Her fingers moved so that her left thumb found the thick channel running up the underside of his cock and followed it up, pushing a clear, thick drop of pre-cum out his tiny piss-slit.

It was her voice, Steven admitted later, that crumbled any possible resistance and seduced him into the role he was meant to explore. He knew, even then, that on a much deeper level, his strength and dominance over his wife would only grow because of his new understanding of her experiences as well as his own.

"Your smart, handsome, and sexy brother is one of..." she giggled mercilessly "those men...you know, the ones that like their wives to, you know, uhm, fool around. They get all excited and stuff, you know, when their wives flirt and fool around with, uhm...other guys." She sounded exactly like the slutty teen she wanted Gerald to picture when he thought of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Pregnant in Panties Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds