• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Electrified

Electrified

A lot of people say that they have no memories of the moments of and the moments after a traumatic event's occurrence. I remember every second, though.

The sirens at the fire station nearby started sounding just as the sky grew freakishly dark. I was sitting on my balcony, smoking a bowl and taking a break from the online poker tournament I was playing in. It took just long enough for me to wonder "what the hell is going on out here" before I was hit. I smelled smoldering matches & clean rain in the most powerful sensory assault ever before everything went white. My body was jolted with energy I would have never thought it could handle as the lightening popped and surged through it. My toes tingled and I felt every single cell in my body shrieking with the force of it all. As quickly as it began, it stopped.

I sat dazed for a minute. I looked around me for signs that I was dead or dreaming -- surely that didn't just happen. As I caught my breath, though, it set in more and more that something tremendous had just happened. I was alive and certainly not asleep. I felt more alive than ever, actually. The world felt different -- like my flesh was no longer a boundary between my being and the universe. The darkness had not lifted, but I could feel the light seeping into my skin. I couldn't explain it but I couldn't deny it.

I sat on my balcony for a while longer that night, smoking more weed & even sneaking in a cigarette or two. Back in my college days I had dabbled a bit in rolling on ecstasy. I loved the feelings it brought, but feared turning my brain in to mush, otherwise I'm sure I would have used it more. Lots of people used to complain about being so horny but so unable to obtain release when they were rolling, but I never had that problem. I was horny, alright, but had no issues at all with reaching incredible, mind-bending, earth-shattering orgasms. The first time I ever tried it was at a party with a group of friends -- we were at one's home in the middle of nowhere outside of Atlanta and my wussy self finally caved and downed a couple of beans.

My friend Anjar was with me that night. We had known each other since freshman year and gotten to realize we were great drinking buddies and wingmen for each other. I liked girls just as much as he did, so we were a powerful one-two punch. He was tall, dark, and handsome....I'm tall, curvy, and blessed with an amazing cascade of curly red hair that gets me tons of compliments. This was back before I got tattooed & pierced up, and was during a phase when I dressed much more conservatively, so I was able to play the good (girl) to his blatantly sexual man well. We had exchanged a fair number of high fives as we left with our respective conquests many a evening, but we had never done anything together until that night.

I wish I remembered more of that encounter, but I was boozy with wine and electrified by the pretty pink pills I had popped. We had wandered into the wooded area behind our friend's house when I became convinced there were four-leaf clovers to be found there. I lost my balance and he sat down next to me when some playful tickling and petting lead to a point-of-no-return kiss that unleashed a floodgate of grasps and bites and thrusts. My memories after that are mostly freeze-framed flashes of our lust-filled and uninhibited night together.

The one clear recollection I have is of me on my knees with his hands in my hair, pushing his cock between my lips. I remember being scared of his dick at first -- it was much larger than I imagined , uncircumcised, with an odd curve and massive knob-shaped head. It didn't take me long to get over that though -- he loved me just as much as I him and one look into his eyes told me that he was as engorged with ecstasy in every way imaginable just as I was. So, I let him shove his cock down my throat. It didn't take long before my mouth sucking on his manic thrusts became too much and he pulled away just in time to rain a stream of hot cum all over me.

Watching this beautiful, dark-skinned and taut-muscled man standing over me and stroking his cock as it exploded all over my body was the most erotic sight I had ever witnessed. I felt his cum splatter on me -- big thick droplets scorched my skin like hot candle wax and when one drop landed perfectly on my right nipple I screeched and involuntarily convulsed with an amazing and unexpected orgasm.

After that, my memory falls to bits and pieces. We were on the ground with my legs wrapped around his head, I was leaned against a tree while he fucked me first in the pussy and then afterwards in the ass. Our friend Bobby appeared and watched us for a while before joining in. I sucked two dicks at once, got fucked by two dicks at once, and remember screaming as we all came together, Bobby in my ass and Anjar in my pussy.

I remember I thought of all of that and as I sat there, I came again. I was still in my chair, on my balcony, my cigarette mostly ash in my hand, I hadn't touched myself and yet I had a tremendous orgasm. I look around to see if anyone was watching me, but the streets around me were empty and not a soul was in site. Certainly not Anjar or Bobby -- I haven't seen either of them in years.

How was it that my pussy is swollen and wet and my ass is pleasingly afire? How did that all feel so real? Why is every single cell in my body as awake and screaming with excitement as that first time I did that mind-altering drug?

That was that. On that evening in mere seconds, my life was changed forever. The bolt of lightning that hit me...I could feel it in ways I could never completely describe. ....and although I couldn't explain it I knew it was very very real. Of course, I know now that I had no idea what real was then.

TBC...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Electrified

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 442 milliseconds