• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Why Did I Do This?

Why Did I Do This?

Why did I do this? What got into me? These are the questions burning in my mind!

I am 40 years old and a happily married woman. My husband is Jay and 42. We have 2 kids, a son and a daughter, 16 and 12 years. I was a librarian and decided to stay at home for the kids. We have a very nice and comfortable life. My husband is an executive with a nice job and we have a comfortable suburban life.

Our sex life was always been good and satisfying. The sexual urges have waned a little after the kids have grown as Jay has become busy and I am driving them from one practice to another. We still find time in the weekends to make love but it is much shorter and I am not always reaching an orgasm. I am 5'4" with a nice set of perky boobs at 36C and a butt which my hubby says is my best asset.

Last year we decided that kids have grown old enough for me to go to a part time job. I applied at the local 4 year college and as luck may have it they had a 3 day a week opening just right for me. I was happy to get back in the working world and felt refreshed with all the young people around me at the college.

The problem in my blissful life started about 6 months ago. I was putting some books away one morning when this very nice looking young man approached me with a real concern on his face. He said that he was Ted and was in a major problem and needed a book right away for a paper he had to write and reference to. It was an old edition autobiography which we had only one copy of. He was in a panic and needed to submit his paper the next week and could not find the copy or get it from Amazon. I found that the copy we had was loaned out for about 2 weeks and was due back soon.

I told this young man that I would try and hopefully get it back before the weekend. Without warning he just hugged me and kissed me on the check and said that if I could do that for him, he would take me to lunch! I did not think much about the lunch date but was stunned for a minute by the tight hug. It made me flush and that kind of surprised me. I made the call to the current student who had the book and pretty much threatened her to get the book back or risk a fine. Why was I doing that much for Ted? It kind of excited me to do something for this good looking kid. I called on his cell phone number he had given me and left a message on his voice mail. His voice was deep on the message and made my heart flutter a little. All this made me surprised. Here was I a married woman and I was feeling like a freshman in college.

Well the next day Ted came and got his book and this time I was expecting and got that hug again. As we separated he was trying to kiss my cheeks and I turned my head and it ended being slightly on the lips. He apologized but I was not complaining. I was flushed and started to feel the wetness between my legs. I could not understand my spontaneous reflexes and was confused.

That night I was horny and attacked my husband in bed. He was surprised but gladly obliged with passionate love making. I have never strayed in our marriage and never even thought of another man but that changed that night. When I was being fucked by my husband I thought of Ted and the accidental kiss. It made me come harder and longer.

About a week later I got a visit from Ted. He said he appreciated my help and was ready to pay up on his offer of a lunch date. I acted as if I had forgotten about it but secretly it is what I had thought about the all of last week. What he said next was making me nervous. He said that since he is short on cash, he was going to cook lunch for me at his off campus apartment. He said that he works part time as a cook at a neighboring diner and loves to cook. We agreed on next week and a day when I would not be working. I was getting the butterflies. Here I am, a happily married woman with 2 great kids with a great husband and I was going to a bachelor apartment. I even thought for a moment about letting my husband know but quickly put that out of my mind. Jay is trusting but I didn't think this would fly with him.

The next Tuesday as agreed I arrived at Ted's apartment dressed in a pair of jeans and a top with a V neck. I wanted not to show too much skin but at the same time not to be prudish to this handsome college kid. It showed a little cleavage more than usual for me. I had my sexy bra and thongs that Jay had bought for Valentine's. I had never felt comfortable in a thong but I had no hesitation in wearing this today!

Ted was wearing an apron and welcomed me with another special hug and this time a purposeful light kiss on the lips. We went to the kitchen and he poured me a glass of merlot without even asking. I drink socially but at dinner and this was too early for me. The first sip was actually a gulp as I was very nervous and my hands were starting to sweat. We talked about the college and our lives. He wanted to know all about me.

I sat on a bar stool watching him cook Italian food...my favorite which he had asked me before. My eyes were all over him and I am sure he noticed. I could not take my eyes off his butt. It was filling his jeans well. We talked about working out and he was complementing my figure saying that he could not believe I was 40 with 2 kids. The wine was starting to work on fast on my empty stomach and I felt the buzz. We started to eat and he had a fabulous 3 course meal all done right. If not for anything I thought that the food was great.

During lunch our conversation turned more personal about relationships and wants and passions. I asked him subtly if he had a girl friend and he said that he broke up 3 months ago and I felt so much relief. He asked me if I was happy in my marriage and I said yes. After lunch we picked up our wine glasses and went to the front room. He turned on some very good classical music. I was music minor in college and appreciated that very much. Ted turned and looked at me as I was on the arm rest and held out his arm. I was confused and he said if he could have the pleasure of a dance. I was nervous, excited, thrilled, felt horny all at the same time and had a rush to just say thank you and leave. My mind said leave but everything else said NO.

I said that I am not a dancer but without much resistance held my hand to his. He held me close as we danced on the carpet to the slow soothing music. I was dizzy as I felt his body and hand holding me tight and rocking me. I gently rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes and said to myself that I was going to let whatever happens just happen. All my self control was slipping away. My husband, marriage and kids all seemed a distant memory and I was in bliss.

As the music ended I felt Ted slowly turn my head and the next thing I knew was a tongue penetrating my mouth and exploring mine. He had me in a tight hug and was sucking my breath away. I had no control but could feel myself returning the kiss with equal ferociousness. I was taken. Slowly he led me to the bedroom. Not a word was spoken then. He sat on the bed and I was standing facing him. He looked up and all I could say was "Please". He asked me puzzled if I wanted him to stop and I finally said....No Please don't stop! He smiled and kissed my chest and tummy. I just held and hugged his head as he slowly pulled my top out of my jeans and lifted it showing my tummy and lower portion of my bra. He passionately kissed everywhere and licked my belly button. I was so wet I felt that I had peed. He slowly pulled his t shirt off and I saw a muscular young body. Much more buffed then my husband. He was seating a little too. He then pulled off my top and for the first time ever I was standing in front of someone other than my husband in my under clothes. He then just ran his arms over my back and tummy and then my boobs. My hair was standing on its edge. Slowly he unhooked my bra and out came my boobs with erect nipples. I have small areolas but large nipples.

He started kissing them and rolling them between his lips. He then unbuckled my jeans and I let him slip it off. He knelt down on the floor and now was kissing my cunt through that flimsy thong. With his teeth he slowly pulled them down. I usually am not shaved but this morning I had trimmed my pubic area pretty short. I held his head and asked him to take off his jeans. I had suspected and sure enough he was not wearing anything underneath. I saw a wet area in front of his jeans which made me feel hot. His cock was larger and thicker than my husbands. It was throbbing in my hand as I held it. He said that it was my time and not his. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. There I was naked and wet in front of a much younger guy with a raging hard on. He spread my legs and lowered his face to my cunt.

I enjoyed oral sex but Jay has never been totally comfortable and is usually a small portion of our foreplay. Ted on the other hand was an expert. He started at my knees and slowly licked with a wet tongue along the inner part of my thigh to the outer portion of the labia. He started to circle the labia with his tongue which drove me crazy and right then and there I had a violent orgasm. He then opened the labia with his hand and inserted his tongue into the vagina and reached deep. My hands were pulling on this head and hair. I was in ecstasy and never felt so good before. It was almost a continuous orgasm. When he came up my cum was all over his face and nose. I sat up and licked it off his face. As he stood up I sat up and held his rigid cock in my hand.

It was my turn as I licked the side of his shaft all the way to the end. I then pulled up his cock and tried to take his balls in my mouth. I have never done any of these before but I was surprising myself every minute. I then started to nibble on his end and rolled his cock in my mouth. I could feel his butt tightening and he was pushing my head into his crotch. As I started to go more forcefully he pulled away and pushed me back on the bed. He then turned me over. I started to pull my legs under me and wanted his cock from behind. That is the position I get most pleasure from and Jay's least favorite. I was spreading my legs which opened my cunt. I felt Ted hold my hips as he entered my cunt from behind and started to pump me hard. It was vigorous and my boobs were flying back and forth and I was rocking my pelvis as hard as I could. I was worried about getting pregnant but the moment was so real that I didn't have the will power to make him stop and wear a condom. I had cum a second time and he was still hard. As I arched back with the powerful orgasm, he pulled out and turned me over and kissed me hard. I then stood up and pushed him back onto the bed. I was not going to let the moment go and I sat on him and then lowered myself onto his throbbing hard cock. I was like when I was 20. I was riding like at the rodeo and he was massaging and pinching my boobs and nipples. I came at least twice. I am very orgasmic but this was new territory in orgasm count. I saw his face flushed and tighten as he arched his butt. I knew he was going to cum and I squeezed my thighs. He came with a loud groan and exploded into me. I could feel the semen seep into me for almost 5 minutes. We just collapsed in sweat and breathless.

We just laid there for 15 minutes holding each other and kissing. The cum was slowly draining out. The time was already 2 pm and I had to pick up my kids. I had another 30 minutes and I was a mess.

I picked myself up and went to the bathroom. Ted followed me into the shower. As I let the water over me he started to soap me up and clean my cunt. He had a finger inside and cleaned me. I was in my nth orgasm. He dried me up and watched me get ready while he sat there naked. I kissed him and said that nobody knows this and nobody will. He said that this was the best fuck he has ever had and wanted to see if we could see each other. I was clear that this was a special day and special days don't come along often but never know.

As I was driving to my kid's school I could not believe what I had done. Was I a different person? Was it really me or somebody else in my body? Was this a permanent change in my life or just a one day lust and excitement of tasting the forbidden and the unknown? What have I done?? Will I see Ted again or go back to my usual safe life? I will have to wait and see.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Why Did I Do This?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds