• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Tales of a Suburban Sex Goddess Ch. 05

Tales of a Suburban Sex Goddess Ch. 05

Chapter 5: Playing Away From Home

Graham had been away for several days on business when, unexpectedly, he found himself with a free day. In the normal course of events he would have headed straight back home but the recollection of his brief but pleasurable encounter with Linda made him consider other options. On a whim, he telephoned Linda's place of work and spoke to her. They agreed to meet for coffee early the following morning in an out of town hotel.

Graham arrived early and sat down in a secluded area of the lounge where he could see all the comings and goings. Some minutes later Linda entered and quickly spotted Graham. She casually strolled towards him smiling and after giving his a chaste kiss on the cheek, sat down beside him. A casual observer would have assumed that he was meeting his granddaughter.

'I've got the whole day off,' Linda said by way of introduction. 'What have you got in mind? As if I didn't know. Have you booked a room?' Graham was astonished at her cool demeanour.

'No, not yet, I wasn't sure if you'd be able to stay.' Graham replied.

'Well I rather assumed you hadn't asked me to drive twenty-five miles just for a chat and a cup of coffee.' Linda replied.

Graham was rather glad that Linda was not wearing the skimpy attire she had worn the last time they met. Her demure knee length loose fitting dress would be unlikely to attract attention as she walked through the hotel lobby. The normal form of attire favoured by teenage girls made it extremely difficult to determine if they were hookers or virgins. Linda was in a class of her own; she definitely wasn't a virgin and she had the bedroom manners of a high class hooker.

After getting Linda a drink Graham went out to reception to book a room. The receptionist showed no reaction when Graham booked a room with a double bed. He retrieved his overnight bag from the car and went up to the room for a preliminary check. It was a typical business hotel bedroom with all the standard fixtures and fittings. Graham noted with amusement that the hotel even provided a porn channel on the TV; although he was rather expecting that a nubile eighteen year old girl would provide all the necessary stimulation needed to keep his cock hard and there was always the option of the magic blue pill.

When he returned to the lounge Linda was engaged in casual conversation with an elderly couple.

'Oh hello,' Linda said by way of introduction, 'this is my dad.'

Graham nodded and smiled weakly at Linda's companions.

'Well daddy,' Linda asked sweetly, 'can I see the room you've booked for me?'

'I'll smack your bare bottom when I get you upstairs,' Graham muttered as they retreated from the lounge.

'Promises, promises,' Linda mocked. 'You go on up while I get my bag from the car.'

Back in the bedroom Graham got a bottle of wine and two glasses out of his bag. He put his jacket in the wardrobe and removed his tie.. A gentle knock at the door announced Linda's arrival.

Linda surveyed the room as she deftly unzipped her dress and casually removed it to reveal her minimal underclothes consisting of a red thong and matching half-cup bra. Graham reflected that it was only older women who regarded stockings and suspenders as weapons of seduction. But then a girl of eighteen with a flawless complexion, beautiful hair, shapely long legs, an hourglass figure, beautiful firm pointy breasts and not a trace of cellulite didn't need artificial aids for seduction. Her body, conditioned by human evolution down the ages was the epitome of sexual attraction and unequivocally shouted 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!'

Linda slipped off her bra and eased her thong down to the floor before casually flicking it aside with her toes.

'How do you like my cunt?' Linda asked, 'I've shaved it like Beverley does. She told me you like a bare cunt.'

Graham stared lustfully at Linda's pudenda with her already partially open vaginal slit as he removed his clothing.

'You're absolutely fucking gorgeous,' Graham exclaimed in admiration; his erect cock confirming his unbridled lust. He stood behind her and allowed his hands to wander over her exquisite body. Linda wriggled out of his grasps.

'We are going to play a little game called 'don't touch just fuck' and you have to do exactly what I say. Lie down on the bed,' Linda commanded.

Linda opened her case and brought out two pairs of handcuffs.

'Now I know I can't trust you not to touch so I'm going to manacle your wrists to the bed head' Linda said.

When Graham's hands were secured Linda straddled him and began to finger her cunt. In a few moments she was wide open and juicy. She moved forward so that her breasts were tantalisingly close to Graham's face before settling back down on his erect cock. He sighed with pleasure as her warm juicy cunt enveloped his straining cock. For the next few minutes Linda wriggled and writhed and fucked, her tits bouncing gently up and down as Graham strived to delay his orgasm. But the stimulation was just too extreme and soon he succumbed to the exquisite pleasure of his fierce ejaculation.

Linda lifted herself off Graham's detumescent prick, walked over to the dressing table and poured herself a glass of wine. She stood smiling at Graham who noticed that his semen was already trickling down her thighs. Casually she picked up a tissue and wiped his sticky effusion away before coming and lying down propped up on one elbow beside him.

'While were waiting for your dick to get hard again' how about sucking my cunt?' Linda suggested.

She swung her leg over his body and straddled him again but this time she wriggled her way forward until she was sitting on his face with her cunt in close proximity to his mouth. Graham began to gently lick Linda's cunt and soon felt her sexual juices descending onto his face.

'Wow you're good at this aren't you?' Linda cried appreciatively.

Graham continued smoothly on while Linda writhed pleasurably on his face. After ten minutes her ecstatic cries and orgasmic spasms brought his carnal caressing to a conclusion. Graham was temporarily blinded by her sexual juices which were liberally flowing over his face. Linda came to his rescue and mopped his face dry with a tissue.

'Unfasten me, you bitch,' Graham said tersely.

She straddled him again.

'That's not a very nice way to talk to me.'

'Linda!' Graham shouted angrily.

Linda leaned forward and brought her breasts into close proximity to Graham's face

'Kiss my tits first,' she demanded.

After a few moments more teasing she finally unlocked his handcuffs. Graham pushed her down onto the bed.

'I ought to give you a good hiding you bitch,' Graham said, still pretending to be angry.

Linda struggled to free herself but Graham easily overpowered her and manacled her with her hands behind her back. He dragged her face down to the end of the bed so that her feet were resting on the floor. By now Graham had a fierce erection. He roughly parted her legs and gave her a hard slap on each buttock in turn. Linda yelped with pain.

Graham glanced round the room, looking for Linda's makeup bag.

'I need some lubricant for my cock, I'm going to bugger you,' he said tersely.

He rummaged around in Linda's overnight bag until he found a suitable substance before returning and smacking her backside even more fiercely. Linda exclaimed in pain once again and then yelled loudly as Graham thrust his cock deep into her arse.

'Oh God, Graham, I love your cock up my arse,' Linda gasped with pleasure. 'I want to be your bitch!'

Graham began to make long deep thrusts with his cock while occasionally slapping Linda's buttocks causing her to cry out with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

'Sick your fingers in my cunt and find my 'G' spot,' Linda gasped.

Graham reached down and began to feel around in Linda's cunt while continuing to fuck her bum. Soon he felt her orgasmic spasms beginning as she writhed and squealed with delight. He increased the speed of his thrusting and seconds later let his semen jet out deep into Linda's anus. Graham bent forward and squeezed her tits before withdrawing He unlocked Linda's handcuffs and helped her to her feet.

'Wow Linda, I enjoyed that, did you?' Graham asked.

'God yes I love a cock up my arse, Gerald does me at least once a week.' Linda replied.

The two of them lay down side by side on the bed. Graham looked at Linda curiously.

'Is Sylvia OK with that?' Graham asked.

'Oh yes,' Linda said casually. 'Gerald needs a lot of sex; it takes the two of us to keep him happy. And he fucks all his models as well of course.'

'How long has he been fucking you?'

'He took my virginity on my eighteenth birthday with a bit of help from Sylvia.' She replied.

Graham decided he needed a little assistance to keep pace with his carnal Goddess. He went into the bathroom and got a Viagra tablet out of his toilet bag; then he carefully washed his cock before returning to the bedroom where Linda lay sipping a glass of wine on the bed.

'So how did Sylvia help Gerald deflower you?' Graham asked, intrigued.

'Well, as you know, Gerald has quite a big cock so Sylvia first opened me up with a vibrating dildo. Then she insisted that Gerald only put his cock half way into my cunt. But it just wasn't a problem; within seconds I was wide open and begging him to come all the way in. I'd been masturbating since I was thirteen and it was just like a dream come true.'

'So you got your first taste of sex from Gerald, your mother's lover; how very exotic.'

'No I suppose it's not your typical teenage deflowering is it. And of course I've been spying on them together for years, as well as watching Gerald fuck his models. That was fun; they'd start out indignantly resisting before they got a sight of his cock, and then they just couldn't get enough.'

Linda put down her glass of wine and looked at Graham's reviving cock. She touched it gently and watched as it began to swell.

'What can I do for you now I wonder? I know. Are you an anal virgin like Beverley?'

'Of course I am,' Graham said indignantly. 'I don't want a man's cock up my arse!'

'I know, I know,' Linda said soothingly, 'but have you ever had a dildo up your bum?

Graham shook his head. Linda went over to her case and brought out her black nylon harness and strapped it on before fitting an anal dildo.

'Come over here Graham and bend forward over the dressing table. I promise you you'll enjoy it.'

Reluctantly Graham did as he was asked. Linda stood behind him and began to slowly ease her dildo up his bum. Graham was surprised to discover that his cock was rock hard and that he was enjoying the experience of having a dildo sliding up and down his anus. Linda reached down and began massage his cock while continuing to fuck his bum. Soon she sensed that he was about to ejaculate and swiftly picked up a small glass off the dressing table and carefully collected his spurting semen.

'I make a good milk maid don't I Graham?' Linda said with a grin. 'I told you you'd enjoy it.'

'God that was even more enjoyable than fucking your arse,' Graham said in astonished delight.

'Can we get something to eat soon, I'm starving,' Linda said, rather abruptly changing the subject.

After a discussion they decided to go back down to the bar for a coffee and a sandwich. They both quickly showered before dressing and heading back to the lounge. It took some time for Graham to get served and when he returned Linda was chatting with a couple sitting nearby.

'Daddy, this couple were thinking of booking a room here. I told them you'd stayed here. They want to know if you can recommend the service provided,' Linda said innocently.

Graham made some suitable anodyne response before taking Linda off to a secluded table.

'Linda, if you call me daddy one more time I'll smack your bottom so hard, you won't be able to sit down for a week' Graham said quietly.

'Oo that sounds fun; shall I take my dress off so you can spank me,' Linda said, before opening her dress to reveal her naked body.

Graham glanced round in alarm and was relieved to discover no one was observing them.

'Linda, please!' Graham hissed. But Linda was enjoying herself.

'I know, I'll tell that nice couple over there that you spent the morning fucking your daughter,' Linda said with a giggle.

A waiter was approaching with sandwiches and coffee; to Graham's relief Linda discretely closed her dress. Graham relaxed and grinned at Linda.

'You could get me arrested you know.'

Graham looked around the dining room. Most of the customers seemed to be businessmen of various sorts going through their prescripted professional patter. He wondered how many similar mind numbing meetings he had contributed to. But at least now he was self employed, he no longer had to get involved in office politics or tow any organisation's party line. It was such a relief; he actually enjoyed getting up and going to work these days. And he got more time to do the things he really liked doing like running in marathons, listening to music and fucking beautiful women. The rest of their lunch break passed off without incident although Linda indicated that she needed to leave in about an hour's time.

'It's hardly worth going back upstairs and taking our clothes off is it?' Graham suggested.

'Oh there's one more thing I like to do for you before I go,' Linda said with smile. 'Beverley told me that you love oral sex but she hates it; so I'd like to suck your cock.'

Graham glanced round the dining room again and wondered if there were any similar surreal conversations going on at the others tables. He rather doubted it.

'That sounds like an invitation I couldn't possibly turn down,' he said, his cock already stirring in pleasurable anticipation.

Back up in the bedroom Linda noticed the small glass containing Graham's semen sitting on the dressing table. She took it into the bathroom and rinsed it out. When she returned Graham had already removed his clothes and was standing expectantly with a rampant erection. Linda slipped off her dress, knelt down in front of him and began to suck his cock. It was immediately apparent that Linda was extremely adept at cock sucking in marked contrast to Beverley who disliked it. Graham stood in silence savouring the supreme pleasure of having his cock sucked by an expert. He began to writhe gently as his orgasm approached.

'Oh God!' he gasped and filled Linda's mouth with his strong ejaculation. As Linda pulled away streaks of semen oozed out of her lips and ran down her chin. He helped Linda to her feet and kissed her gratefully on the lips.

'That was wonderful Linda; you must come and give Beverley some tuition in the delicate art of cock sucking.'

'Are you going to tell her about today then?' Linda asked.

'At an appropriate time; we're going on a short holiday next week, I'll probably get round to it then.' Graham replied.

'I really need to go now,' Linda said in a matter of fact manner before disappearing into the bathroom to wash her face and mouth.

Graham helped her dress, sorry that their carnal activity was coming to an end. Downstairs in the lobby Linda waited while Graham paid the bill. The receptionist glanced curiously at Linda.

'I take it you won't require breakfast in the morning sir?' the cashier said without a trace of sarcasm in his voice.

Graham walked Linda to her car. She kissed him demurely on the cheek.

'Thank you daddy,' she said with an impish grin, before getting into her car and driving away.

Graham stared after the receding car with ambivalent feelings of pleasure and regret. Pleasure at the thought of her nubile young body; regret at how he had used her for his own selfish ends. It would be several days before he would be able to shake off his guilty feelings of remorse.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Tales of a Suburban Sex Goddess Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds