• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jim Helps The Only Way He Can

Jim Helps The Only Way He Can

I was living with my parents. Though I'd just turned 18, I wasn't dating much. My parents wondered about that, thinking I was just shy. Well, I was shy, but the real reason was my beautiful mom. That summer while the old man was off on some trip, I got a chance to see mom in a bathing suit. No, not a bikini, a one piece. And, it even had a modesty skirt on the bottom, which you might expect on a 44 year old, even if they were incredibly fit and ageless like my mother. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a pert nose, pouting cherried lips that matched her nail polish, plus an hourglass figure that was perfectly proportioned, if a little top heavy. She was a sexy sight. So much so that I couldn't, I just couldn't "settle" for lesser females, even if they were my age and available.

Mom, mom, mom, I got obsessed by her. Worse, she was prim and proper and objected to even the slightest overdone hug or kiss. It was frustrating. I finally despaired about bedding my mom and gave up on ever "being with her". That is, until that day...

I was stunned when mom approached me with a ticklish situation: she was trying to have one more child before it was too late for her. The problem was that they'd failed all of these years(since I was born 18 years ago! ) and recent tests confirmed it was dad's fault. Now the only hope they had was to take a semen sample of his to the clinic. There, they'd "fortify it"or something for a fee and return a tube to be inserted in mom for baby production. She said that they didn't want any of this to be a surprise, so they elected to tell me. A fateful decision.

Mom then said that he had to go away on a business trip during a crucial time of month for mom(her most fertile period); the only thing that could be done was that dad leave his sample with us, we'd take it to the clinic and, Nature willing, mom would be with "child" when he got back.

Angry that I was "included" in this thing but not in the way that I wanted (like, say, making that baby with mom?), I turned my back on mom, totally silent. She asked if I was mad. I kept quiet(I was livid!) BUT, then, she asked if I wanted to somehow be involved in their plan! I was about to scream, "NO!" and storm away when insight hit me...I almost fainted. Reeling, I sat down, telling mom in a controlled low voice that I would be delighted to take dad to the airport and to (most importantly!!!) drop and pickup the fertility treated semen sample. She was delighted and kissed me.

Talk about things working out(!), on the day I was to courier him to the international airport(he was going overseas for 2 months), he handed me his luggage, his ticket, that semen sample, and, get this, $15,000 in cash!!(the lab gave a 20% discount on the procedure for cash...for "tax purposes")

So what you say, who cares how they pay for that test? Well, you underestimate me and MY plan. For, you see, I had absolutely no intention of going to that lab. If dad gave me a check, I would destroy it. But cash, man! I now was $15,000 richer(in other words, I now had $15,000) and I had the key to my plan, my plan for the ultimate practical joke on them, especially my standoffish mom. Hey mom, how would you like it if I just poured out that slimy thimble of stuff from your "old man"(yecch) and then, thinking of you and even watching you sun yourself by the pool, RE-FILL that specimen bottle with your son's wondrous sperm?! Unlike the old man, who probably could produce 3 droplets of semen with, say, 10 sperm in it, I could produce maybe 8 ounces of semen per day, with at least 400 million sperm. Just thinking of mom and the fact that she was going to inject this into her fertile, unprotected vagina made me hard...my balls were huge; I'd never seen them so firm and heavy; they were each like navel oranges in size, but almost pear-like in density.

Well, to get "to the chase", I brought mom the re-sealed package direct from the fertility clinic(or perhaps not?). She was amazed when I asked if I could be involved in this phase too(this phase being where she inserts the open end of the test tube and lets the semen seep out into her. She said it was sweet, but what could I do? I said I could at least open the package and even insert the item. She blushed and said that the 2nd was out of the question; I persisted, though, showing her how her bed blanket could conceal the lips of her fertile vagina so that I would be just handing it to her for final guidance. She finally consented.

Like opening the Academy Award envelopes for Best Picture, I trembled as I opened the package. Mom was on her back, covered by the bed linens. Fortunately for me, she wasn't looking and didn't see me pull a BBQ restaurant napkin that I had left in the package...whew! All that remained to be done was to open the vessel(I did), tilt it and lower it to mom's final guidance, and stand there as she plunged the test tube into her fertile, unprotected vagina. I almost blew it at that late stage...I was so excited seeing my, that's MY, potent baby-making sperm, maybe 400 million of them, being poured, drained, stuffed into mom's deepest darkest recesses, coating the walls of her cunt and fertilizing that one golden egg, mom's ovum...well, I almost fainted. I do not exaggerate that, I had to sit down. Mom was holding the tube upright like the flag on the 18th green and asked what was the matter. I said I just had a dizzy spell. Thank goodness mom didn't question how a tiny sample of semen from a man who produced literally tiny bubbles from his wimpy tool...how that could culminate in a testtube filled with 8 liquid ounces of semen? (you're right, it is impossible).

Anyway, I had, with one bold stroke, turned my situation at home from loveless loser to man of the house! Best of all, if they never found out and were never told, then I might be looking at $15,000 more in cash once or twice, PLUS the joy of seeing my very potent baby batter be transferred from the reservoir (my heavily laden testes, bloated with virility and potent seeds for mom and only mom), via that testtube, and then right down to the cervix and uterus of my very sexy mom. OR-bolder still, I could let them in on it. Sure, it would be an ugly situation, but then what?" There'd be a fight of theirs, argument about trusting me, then mom would say that it was only due to the fact that he was so impotent that they had to take these steps...pow, that would do it. Divorce city...and who would be there to comfort a distraught mom, who might be bristling with rage about my "joke" until I told her: "mom, let's face it; if he couldn't do the deed in 18 years, then his tiny sample was not going to do it. Remember that you only got pregnant because you unleashed a torrent of my very potent seed inside you. Here, feel this...I would grab her elegant, bejeweled hand, placing it under my scrotom. You see mom; his tiny nuts never produced enough seed, while mine were in overtime production, just thinking of that baby that I could "sneak" into you; it's only because of your son's virility, his potent seed, and his love for you, his one and only mom, that there was that ocean of sperm-laden cum for you!"

Oh, by the way, the last words were not hypothetical. That was what I said. I stepped back, cringing and awaiting a verbal assault from mom. Instead, she kissed me on the forehead, saying she agrees with everything I said and that I was right. Later, when she had the argument with dad, she stuck to her guns; he was furious at being called a dry bone small cocked bedroom loser; he left, for good! The divorce was short and quick too. A subtle thing happened that was really nice also; the judge asked mom if she wanted to retain her name..i.e. his name, or revert back to her maiden name. When she said maiden name, I was suddenly wondering if this was leading somewhere. It was!

That night, as we celebrated mom's freedom from that small-cocked loser, mom nearly blew me away. She didn't know that I was obsessed with this topic since the divorce papers were stamped...

Would it happen. Would mom raise the topic.

She did! "Honey, what would you think about dumping this old house, packing our bags, and moving to, say, Idaho? Homes are affordable, the divorce settlement means we can spend most of our time relaxing or making another baby. And(here it comes!!), maybe we can take my new ID's and driver's license and, well, get married. Would you like that, being married to me, now and forever, man and wife, you making babies and me giving birth, forever or until nature or our home remodeler says enough."

Excited beyond belief, I kissed my future bride, saying that would be great. And just think, this was the sexy aloof mom who would not even give me a lingering kiss or hug...now she consents to be my bride, my wife, and the birth mother to a ranch full of kids....man, it was great!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jim Helps The Only Way He Can

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1259 milliseconds