• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Beth's Awakening Ch. 12

Beth's Awakening Ch. 12

12345

Author's Note:

For those of you who have followed the exploits of Beth, I hope you'll enjoy this new addition--Chapter Twelve. As a bonus, I've rewritten Chapters One through Eleven adding new content and grooming them to improve the story, the characters, and the readability.

If this is your first acquaintance with Rick and Beth and their circle of friends then you have lots more interesting adventures to entertain you in those previous Chapters.

Regardless of whether you're a newcomer or a return reader of Beth's Awakening, it would please me if you would vote on the Chapters that you read.

Thank you, spawner

Chapter Twelve; Dance me 'til the End of Time

I awoke before first light, snug and warm in my lover's arms. Listening to his even breathing, I took delight in having him hold me even as he slept. I kissed him gently on the cheek, his morning stubble rough against my lips. I looked forward to having him come awake and make love to me, but no rush, anticipating that delightful event would only make our sex more intense when it happened.

I closed my eyes, drifting in and out of sleep, recalling our conversation about love and commitment. I had been satisfied then, but this morning, in spite of our intimate closeness there was an emptiness in me. My subconscious continued working on that until it hit me.

I was homesick. I was missing Rick and the kids. During the almost twelve years we'd been married, we'd never been apart this long before.

What a quirky situation. Here I was, thinking about my real husband while I was in bed with my temporary husband, looking forward to having him wake up and screw me. The irony didn't escape me, but I accepted it. Whoever said life had to make sense. A line from a song passed through my head--if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with--definitely my anthem.

I raised up on an elbow and watched Dan sleeping--so peaceful and so quiet. What a breakthrough his quiet breathing was. These past nights were the first since I'd known him that I could spend an entire night with him and actually get some rest. He'd stopped snoring. Not only had I enjoyed sleeping with him every night, now we could wake up together and that was special.

His eyes fluttered open and he focussed on me. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him. He put a hand on my hip and whispered, "You're a beautiful sight to wake up to."

"You too," I said, wrapping my fingers around his cock. I kissed him again and was pleased to feel him stiffening as I held him. "Let's try something a little different this morning," I said. "Remember when Rick pissed in Kate's pussy and she peed while he was fucking her?"

"Oh, yeah. That was one interesting scene."

"Well, I'd like to give it a try," I said, kissing him, searching for his tongue. His dick began to throb in my hand. "Like the armpit thing, that's another way we've never done it."

He laughed. "You're right," he said, giving my butt a pat. "I really have to pee, so if we're going to do it we'd better hurry."

We got out of bed, then hand-in-hand went into the bathroom and got into the shower stall. We embraced while kissing and caressing each other.

"I can't hold it much longer," I said, putting a leg up on the built-in seat and taking his hard-on in my hand. I was wet, whether from excitement or leaking pee, I didn't know and didn't care.

Dan held my ass and went all the way in me in one push. The addition of his big cock inside me was too much for my full bladder. I let loose and a cascade of hot pee ran down our legs as we kissed

"Shit, Beth. This is incredible," he said, fucking me forcefully and inadvertently helping me empty my bladder. I was weak in the knees from my excitement and appreciated his hands on my butt to hold me up. My passion turned into an exquisite climax and I made a bit of noise.

When I'd caught my breath, I said, "Your turn, darling."

He strained and I could see he was having trouble. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to pee when you've got a hard-on?" he asked.

I smiled and kissed him. "Not really, but I can imagine. Go ahead and fuck me until you come. Then I bet you'll be able to do your thing."

"Okay," he said. "I'll try that." We don't often screw while standing up and I had forgotten how much fun that can be. Dan brought it back in spades however as he worked his delicious hard-on in me. It didn't take long until he gave a shout and came. His climax carried me to another of my own. We held each other and made eye contact.

"Now, baby," I said. "Give it to me now." He strained again and this time he succeeded. When I have sex with heavy comers like Stewart or Dan, I can tell when they're ejaculating in me. I get little tingling sensations with each spurt of come jetting against my vaginal walls.

Having Dan peeing deep inside me magnified that feeling a thousandfold and I was nearly undone by the intense pleasure he gave me. Adding to the physical pleasure was the blatant eroticism of the act--my lover's wonderful cock douching me with his urine. Putting a hand down between us, I cupped his balls. They were wet with the mixture of piss and semen running out of me. Such heavenly sensations. I was certain that we'd do this again.

He began to soften and when he slipped out of me I turned my head. Felicia and Vernon were watching us, arms around each other's waists, and they were naked.

"Busted again," I said, kissing Dan and giving his ass a squeeze.

He looked at them and smiled. "Good morning you two. Too bad you missed out on the fun."

"You two are something else," Vernon said.

"We got here a few minutes ago when Dan was screwing the hell out of you, Beth," she said. "So I don't know what went on before. But unless my eyes deceived me, I just saw Dan actually pee inside you. How in hell did you dream up that quirky act?"

I smiled at her and leaned back in Dan's arms basking in my afterglow. Without thinking, I said, "My husband R...." Catching myself in the nick of time, I continued. "My husband really wanted to try something different this morning and this is what we came up with."

Felicia smiled. "And was it as much fun as it appeared to be?"

"Oh, yes. What we just did was spectacularly erotic. Go ahead. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed."

"You two are going to give us a post-graduate degree in lust before this week is out," Vernon said. "It never occured to me that peeing could be sensual."

"Dan has a good friend who introduced us to the 'Golden Shower' thing. After a threesome with him, he asked me to pee on him. All three of us liked that so much that Dan and I have added the occasional bit of watersports to our lovelife."

"What do you think. Vernon? Would you like to pee in my pussy?" Felicia asked, wrapping her long fingers around his erection. "I haven't peed yet myself so I could return the favor." She smiled at Dan. "Perhaps you'd like to coach me so we get this right."

"I'd like that," he said. "You look like a promising player. Give your coach a kiss for luck." They kissed for a long moment while Dan cupped one of her beautiful full breasts.

"How about you, Vernon?" I asked. "Is your tank full?"

"Oh, yeah," he said and shook his hard-on at me. "I'm ready to go in, coach."

"Do you two promise to make this a dirty encounter. Pee for one and pee for all." I was laughing so hard I had trouble getting that last bit of nonsense out.

Dan got in the spirit. He held the cheek of Felicia's sweet ass and said, "Remember, no clean breaks. Your mission is to wet him down. I expect you to let fly when he hits bottom in that honey-hole of yours. Now get in there and pee a gallon for the gipper."

By this time, we all had tears running down our cheeks from laughing. I reached out and took Vernon's cock in my hand. "Remember, stud. You're doing this to set a new record. You're going--or coming--or whatever, to push this lovely pole right up this girl's snatch and come in her. Then you douche her with hot piss. Got it?" I turned my face up and we kissed.

When our tongues parted company he gave my tit a squeeze and said, "Got it, coach."

"All right then. Assume your positions," Dan said.

Vernon took his beautiful wife in his arms and kissed her. She parted her legs so he could touch her and he did, taking the opportunity to insert a couple of fingers in her. When she reached down and held his hard cock things got serious.

"I want you in me," she said, leaning against the shower wall and pulling him into position by his boner. "Hurry, honey. I really have to go."

Vernon held her hips and pushed into her. She moaned and let fly. Dan moved closer and put an arm around her waist.

"That's it, girl. Soak him good," he said and Felicia did. Her pee ran down between them, soaking their legs and splashing on the shower floor.

I couldn't resist putting a hand in Vernon's crotch from behind to hold his wet balls. I stroked his torso with my other hand and kissed where I could. He was so tall I couldn't reach some of the hot spots I would have liked to, but that didn't seem to matter.

"Fuck her now, stud. Fill your horny bitch with come," I said. "Then douche her with your hot piss."

He began to move and Felicia put her arms around his shoulders to support herself. She looked at me and our eyes locked as Vernon fucked her. A subliminal message passed between us as I gazed into those deep, brown eyes with their golden flecks. I could almost feel what she was experiencing as her husband lifted her toward her orgasm.

Her lovely eyes closed and she wailed when she came. I still had my hand on Vernon's balls and felt them pulse as he released in her.

Dan petted Felicia and kissed her neck as she caught her breath. She turned her head and gave him an open-mouthed kiss. When their lips parted she said, "My god. that was intense."

"You're not done yet," I said. "Pee in her, Vernon. It's time to douche your sweetheart."

He had to strain for a moment before he could let fly, but when he did his pee ran out of her and down their legs in a river.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I can't believe this," Felicia said over and over again as he emptied his bladder in her. When he softened and withdrew from her she looked at me with those almond-shaped eyes and said, "You were right, Beth. I've never felt anything like that before. The sensation was indescribable."

"Yeah, it certainly was for me," I said, giving Dan's cheek a kiss. "I knew you'd enjoy doing it that way."

"Oh, I did. But now I just have one small problem," she said. "Feeling Vernon's hot pee gushing into my pussy has made me hot and bothered all over again and we seem to be fresh out of hard-ons."

"I can help you out," Dan said. "I'm pretty good at rescuing damsels in distress."

She turned to him, kissed him and said, "I'm yours to rescue."

He took her in his arms and Vernon and I watched them kiss and caress one another. After several minutes of making out, Dan got to his knees, put his hands on her ass, and pulled her wet vulva right onto his open mouth.

Vernon's arm went around me as Felicia put her hands on Dan's head and held him tight against herself as he sucked and licked her pussy. Her eyes widened as she looked at us and began making little noises of passion.

From personal experience I can vouch that Dan is a very accomplished pussy-eater and within minutes he pushed Felicia over the edge. She wailed and whipped her long, black hair from side to side as her orgasm took possession of her. Dan continued giving her pussy lips little kisses as she came back to earth. Their scene ended when she pulled him to his feet put her arms around him and kissed him.

She leaned back in his arms and said, "You certainly do know how to rescue a damsel in distress. You can rescue me again any time. Pretty please." Dan had made another convert.

"How about you?" I asked Vernon. "Do you need rescuing?"

"Not right now," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, taking his dick in my hand. "I could give you mouth-to-dick resuscitation."

He laughed. "I'll take a rain-check on your generous offer of first aid," he said. "Right now I need a shower and some coffee. Would you like to join me?"

I would and I did. We washed one another and messed around a little, but we didn't get serious. I knew we'd get together later and anticipating that would only make our eventual encounter more exciting.

Dan and Felicia bathed together and after seeing them wash one another I was sure there would be more loving in their future too.

We got dressed and went to breakfast. CJ and Ross and their ladies were at a table for four and invited us to join them, but it would have been awkward to move tables around, so we took our seats some distance away. It was just as well because Felicia was hot to explore our morning adventure further. So, over our delicious breakfast, we discussed the ins and outs of watersports.

"I really enjoyed this morning," she said, taking Dan's and my hands. "You two are the sexiest people I've ever met."

"You're pretty terrific yourself, Felicia," Dan said. "I like making you happy."

"Goodness, you've certainly succeeded," she said, giving him a look with those seductive eyes. Dan smiled.

"You mentioned that you have a friend who introduced you to the pee thing," she said to me

"That's right. His name is Jack," I said. "He and Dan grew up together and they still share everything--including me."

"Really," she said. "So how did he turn you on to 'watersports.' I believe you called it?"

"It happened the very first time we were together. After we made love he followed me into the bathroom and asked if he could watch me pee. It made no difference to me. Hell, we'd just finished fucking and that was a lot more intimate than peeing in front of him. So, I plunked my butt on the commode and let loose. The horny bastard put his hand between my legs and got it wet with pee then put his fingers in me. I liked having him do that so much that one thing led to another. We've progressed from a modest beginning to that complicated scene this morning. We've come a long way, baby."

Dan laughed. "Beth's a great one for basic research. To the best of my knowledge, she's never seen or heard of a sex act she didn't want to try. I like that in my lover."

"Look who's talking," I said.

This conversation was skirting areas that could get complicated and I didn't feel like handing out more ammunition to trip me up. I have a pretty good memory, but I didn't want to have to keep track of what I'd told Felicia about who I'd fucked and when I'd fucked them, so I changed the subject.

"We have a free afternoon. If I'm remembering correctly, this must be Thursday. We only have today and tomorrow left to play. Does anyone have a suggestion?"

"Thursday already," Felicia said. "The time has sure flown by. Let's go do something fun."

"Regina suggested going down to Playa del Carmen and taking a ferry across to Cozumel," Dan said. "She says it's a short trip and the island is beautiful--nice beaches and good places to eat and drink."

"That sounds fine to me," I said. "I enjoyed our first field trip a lot." Felicia and Vernon were all for going too, so Dan went off to the front desk to arrange for a ride to Playa del Carmen.

He came back in a few minutes and said, "No problem. There's a shuttle going down there every hour. Suppose we try to weasel out of our meeting early, would you lovely ladies be ready to travel on short notice?"

"We'll be ready," Felicia said. After breakfast we went back and packed a beach bag then to the spa where we got a foot massage and an aromatherapy treatment. We were just finishing up when an attendant came and told us that our guys were waiting for us at the reception area.

The trip to Playa del Carmen went by quickly. A couple on the bus who were also heading for Cozumel told us about a favorite place of theirs that was a short cab ride south of the ferry pier and what they described sounded good to us. They also recommended the restaurant there and that was handy as it would be lunch time by the time we got there.

The ferry ride, about half an hour long, was comfortable and scenic. We caught a cab and a few minutes after landing we were at the beach resort which was located adjacent to a marine park and faced on a wide, sandy beach. Just as promised, we enjoyed a superb meal at the restaurant.

After lunch we rented four very nifty kayaks. They were transparent, made from some kind of plastic, you could look right through them and see the coral and fish. Not being the strongest swimmer, Dan made me wear a life jacket. At first I felt a little foolish, but being taken care of was special.

We paddled around oohing and ahhing at the colorful sights and after we tired of that lay on the beach and got some sun. As he spread lotion on me, Dan remarked on how tanned I was getting. That was good. Rick wanted me to come home with a tan and I aimed to please.

All in all, it was a very amusing day. I got a chance to chat with Felicia and found out her father was a lawyer and that she'd attended a girl's prep school before enrolling at Duke. For her high school graduation present, she and her mom went on a European tour. She told me some highlights from her visit to Britain, France, and Italy which only whetted my appetite to see them for myself. If Dan's travel possibilities became reality, I'd happily be his counterfeit wife again.

On the ride back, Vernon and I sat together and I was so looking forward to having sex with this attractive man again. The sexual tension that had been put on hold during the day began to grow. I flirted with him and he got the message, the same one Felicia was sending to Dan.

When we reached our resort, we headed for the bar to have Margaritas. CJ and Lydia along with Sophia and Ross were at a table. We joined them and told them about our day and they invited us to dinner at Il Piacere. Several Margaritas later, the four of us went to get cleaned up.

We all wound up in the shower together and I expected that we'd have sex, but it didn't turn out that way. I can't explain how or why, but we all came to a tacit agreement, postponing acting on our desires, opting instead to only wash and touch one another. We were four naked people indulging in foreplay, secure in the knowledge that the evening would end with us in bed, quenching the fires we were igniting here. By the time I got out of the shower I was in heat and embracing every second of anticipation.

Felicia and I helped each other dress in gowns that highlighted the contrast between her tall figure and my more lush body. I was in black and she in white--night and day. We both had our hair up. My dress was one of my Victoria's fashions and showed plenty of skin which I covered in jewelry.

Dan laughed when he saw us fastening necklaces, bracelets, and rings on one another. "That's impressive."

"I should hope so," I said, putting on the last of my earrings. "You bought me all these lovely things and I'm running out of time to wear them." Felicia looked at me, a puzzled frown crinkling her forehead, and I realized that what I'd said had an unexplained air of finality about it. "We don't go out much at home," I added and my lame addition appeared to satisfy her.

Dinner was much more convivial than the first night. Amazing how a little intercourse can serve as an icebreaker. I wasn't keeping score, but I knew for a fact that Felicia and I'd had sex with all four guys since we'd been down here, and the probability was high that Sophia and Lydia had too. We drank and laughed and flirted our way through dinner.

Over coffee, Dan said, "Beth and I'd like to go check out that Rooftop Jacuzzi Bar I keep hearing about. Would any of you care to join us?"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Beth's Awakening Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds