• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Double Ended Dildo Day

Double Ended Dildo Day

We'd been planning it for a week. Filthy text messages were exchanged, cable-ties acquired, alcoholic drinks imbibed, sex shops perused. We knew we were gonna be filthy rude, so when we saw the double-ended dildo, we knew we had to have it. It was a translucent electric blue, around sixty centimetres long and as thick as my cock.

The bus journey home was amazing. Her anticipation was obvious as i slid my hand up her skirt and over her pussy. I've never known a woman get so wet when she's aroused. I slid my fingers along the length of her and pushed two fingers deep inside. She squirmed and wriggled down into her seat, forcing my hand further into her hot wetness. He hand rubbed me through my trousers as she watched me lick her stickiness from my fingers.

Within minutes of arriving home she was naked but for her white French knickers. Her red hair tumbled across her freckled shoulders, her lips were parted in anticipation. Her beautiful breasts were exposed, light pink nipples hardening under my gaze. She climbed onto the bed, her weight on her knees as she bent over slowly. Her perfect round arse was in the air, the stain of her wetness radiating out from the crotch.

I grabbed her hands roughly, pulling her arms behind her back. Her upper body was supported by her shoulders as i pinned her wrists in the small of her back. I fastened them with a cable-tie, pulling it tight enough to dent her skin. She gasped.

She was exactly where i wanted. She looked so fucking hot. My cock was straining at my jeans as is struggled to unbutton them. As they dropped to the floor my dick sprang free. I tugged my t-shirt over my head and stood naked in front of her. For a while i stood and watched, then took two steps closer to the bed. Her eyes had that glazed look she got when she was anticipating something rude.

I planted my hand at the base of my shaft and shoved it towards her face. She opened her mouth and i pushed the end past her willing lips. Her tongue danced over it, licking greedily at the smooth tip. Her movement was restricted, and as hungrily as she lapped at my penis, she couldn't get any more of it into her mouth. I pulled it out and rubbed it over her face, leaving wet trails of her own saliva on her nose, chin and cheeks. I slapped her face gently with my swollen cock, enjoying the small moans she emitted with each blow. I dragged myself across her lips again and her tongue darted from her mouth and across me.

I moved around her and knelt behind her on the bed. Roughly i hooked a couple of fingers into her knickers and pulled them over her glorious bottom. I left them halfway down her thighs as i stared at her. A long rope of sticky wetness dripped from her pussy down to her pants where it pooled in the crotch. She shifted her position slightly, spreading her milk-white thighs further apart, exposing more of her wetness and giving me a first glimpse of her pink anus.

My hands roamed over the pink globes of her ass, lightly stroking her skin. My thumb moved to her swollen red lips and dipped inside. She instantly tried to move backwards, but my slippery thumb was quickly moved backwards out of her reach. Instead, i touched my wet thumb-tip to her cute, tight ass, massaging her own fluid into her dry hole. As my thumb made wet circles of her anus, my other hand moved to her wet cunt, cupping it as she strained backwards to make me touch her harder. My slick fingers spread her open and she squealed with excitement.

I withdrew my hand completely and gave her ass a short, hard slap. Immediately a red hand mark spread across her pale buttock. I slapped again in exactly the same place. A third stinging right hand followed. With each blow she sucked her breath deeply through her teeth and exhaled slowly as she said the words, 'Oh fuck'.

I wrapped my left hand in her long hair, twisting it around to jerk her head back. Her throat was exposed and a bead of blood had formed on her lower lip where she had bitten it. I brought my right hand down in a wide arc, spanking her across the top of her right thigh, then the left. Repeatedly i delivered blows to her legs and her arse until the whole area was red and tingling.

I let go of her hair and watched as her face fell back to the bed. She gathered a corner of the sheet in her teeth and bit on it as she wondered what i would do to her next. With one hand on each of her buttocks, i pulled her apart. I dipped my mouth to her and trailed my lips across the smooth skin of her ass. My hot breath and gentle kisses smothered her peach of an ass until my mouth fell beween the gap where her tightest hole waited for my tongue. Making it into a point i teased the sensitive skin of her anus, licking, probing and teasing her. My hands crept around her ass until i was able to shove my fingers into her wet cunt. They slid in easily and i firmly started to finger fuck her. I pumped and twisted three fingers deep inside her, kissing and tonguing her arse the whole time.

I pulled my soaked fingers from here and wiped her wetness down the backs of her thighs. I reached behind me for the long rubber dildo. I rubbed the end over her sticky cunt, sliding her wetness all over her ass and then her legs. I pushed the end into her mouth, forcing her to suck her own juices from it. She slurped it clean, gasping and moaning as i fed it into her mouth. Her lips stretched around it and she sucked it like she was giving it a blow-job. I pulled it from her mouth and rubbed it around her face, into her eyes, all over her forehead, chin and neck.

I moved behind her, striking her ass with the heavy dildo, landing a blow between her legs, swinging it at her pussy and then slowly sliding it into her, inch by inch. I pushed the rubber cock six inches into her, then slid it further inside. I watched as her pussy stretched around it and listened to her telling me how much she was fucking loving it. The dildo was disappearing into her and i'd never seen anything look so erotic. I pulled it out quickly, taking just enough time to look at her wetness smeared all over it before i slammed it back into her, pushing her forward on the bed. I fucked her in long, hard, deep thrusts, ploughing the dildo in and out of her as she gasped and moaned, begging me to use my cock on her.

I pulled it from her, positioned myself behind her and rested my swollen head just inside her entrance. She writhed and tried to push herself back onto me. I pushed in the opposite direction and watched as my veined penis was engulfed by her red-hot cunt. She milked my cock with her muscles as i pushed myself into her to the hilt. I started to fuck her, pulling my cock clear of her before slamming it back in, my balls bouncing off her clit as i fucked her from behind. Each thrust of my hips caused her arse to shake and shudder. With one hand i held her bound wrists, helping to pull myself deeper inside with the extra leverage. My other hand reached underneath her to touch her breasts, squeezing her nipples hard.

I pulled my cock from her and pressed the dildo back into her, feeling it slide more easily into her this time. I was soaked with her juices and moved my cock to her mouth, leaving the rubber toy sticking out of her. She licked the head, tasting herself. She sucked me further into her and i shoved myself until the tip of my penis touched the back of her throat. She looked me directly in the eye as her lips moved over the base of my stiff shaft.

I pulled the toy out of her and pressed the slimy tip to her anus, watching carefully as it stretched around it. The rounded end of the dildo disappeared into her tightest hole and she moaned out loud. Using her own wetness as a lubricant the smooth shaft of the rubber dick was eased slowly but surely into her back passage. When there were five inches buried inside her i started to fuck her in slow stroked. The dildo never left her ass entirely, but the bulbous head came close to popping out. Each time, however, i eased it back inside her. With my other hand i reached underneath her and rubbed her clit, massaging it between my thumb and forefinger. Her wetness was running out of her and over my hand. I pushed my thumb right into her soaked cunt. I could feel the toy through her thin wall and it gave me an idea.

With the dildo buried in her ass, the other end was hanging out of her in a lazy arc. I grabbed the loose end and made the toy into a rough loop, pushing the other end to her pink pussy lips. I pushed it past them and filled her with her new toy. She looked so fucking filthy with her ass in the air and a u-shaped plug deep inside her. She was practically crying with pleasure as i took hold of the exposed part of the toy and started to fuck her with it. I pushed hard and pulled gently, grinding it into her tight holes whilst carefully ensuring that it never left her. I fucked her like that until she came hard, her whole body shaking as she whimpered and fell face first onto the bed.

Lying flat one her stomach with one end of the sex toy still in her pussy, i positioned my cock at her ass. She grunted as i slid it easily into her, the tight smooth walls of her ass loosened by the dildo. I could feel it through the wall separating her two holes and it made my dick throb to think of her being filled up like that. I began to pump my cock in and out of her tight ass, pulling her hair and biting her shoulders as i fucked her.

We rolled onto our sides and she drew her legs up to her chest. Her ass stuck out further now and it was easier for me to fit my entire dick deep inside her. The top of my thigh kept banging into the length of dildo which was protruding from her pussy. Her wetness was running down her legs. My fingers rubbed her clit furiously as my other hand gagged her whimpering mouth. I fucked my helpless girlfriend in even, languid strokes, pulling myself out and easing myself back in, all the time strumming her swollen clitoris. When i felt her body begin to tense for the umpteenth time i slammed my cock hard into her. My balls twitched and spasmed as i emptied my hot spunk deep inside her ass, grunting as we came together loudly.

I held her for ages, our juices mingled together as we kissed and stroked each other, amazed at how good we were together -- and already planning our next epic session.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Double Ended Dildo Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds