• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Capsize

Capsize

12

Ben and Paul slid the canoes from the back of Paul's pickup and down to the edge of the river. Liz was unloading the supplies from the back of the truck. They were about to embark on a two night trip down the river, a trip that Paul and Liz had taken many times before. It was a first time for Ben and he wasn't at all sure about doing it. Being on water wasn't one of his favorite things. The idea of white water ahead made him wish he had just told them no again.

Ben and Paul were college team mates and best friends for several years. Paul played quarterback and Ben running back for the college Tigers. Both were good in college but neither one good enough for the pros.

Liz had been one of the cheerleaders. She and Paul had dated through out college and married as soon as they graduated. She was barely 5 feet and weighed 110 pounds. All hundred and ten pounds were placed perfectly on her 5 feet frame. From her silky blond hair, tied in a pony tail, to her painted toe nails she was enough to make any man drool.

Paul was over six feet and blond just like Liz. His dark blue eyes were the first thing you noticed about him. It wasn't the last for the women he came in contact with. His good looks kept Liz on her toes when other women were around. She had never thought he would cheat on her but he sure had a lot of opportunities.

Ben was still single, not that he was lacking for female companionship. He like women to much to settle down with just one. Being black he was often tempted by the white women at school and now at work. That was a temptation that so far he had avoided. Not that he didn't enjoy looking at the fine young white women; He often thought how lucky Paul was to have Liz for his wife.

Ben lived near Paul and Liz and at least once a month he would stay with them for a night. They were real canoe enthusiast and had invited him to go along many times before. This time they finally wore him down and he agreed to go.

Liz looked up at the clouds gathering in the sky. "Paul, have you taken a look at the clouds? We may get a little wet before the trip is over."

"The weather station said we might have a few showers but they would pass through quickly. If we don't go today we want get to go again this year. The temperature has already dropped off for the time of year."

She didn't put up much of an argument as he usually knew what he was doing and he was very good on the river.

They packed the first canoe with most of the supplies and fastened them down. Paul was going to take that canoe where he could get it through the rapids down river.

Liz and Ben were going to be in the second canoe. Liz knew what to do but Ben was out for his first time. Liz intended to give him a few paddling lessons over the first three miles before they reached the white water area. He was up front and she in the back with a tent and sleeping bag tied down between them. At the last moment Liz set in a cooler with water and a few sandwiches. If she couldn't catch up with Paul they would have something to eat and drink.

It was mid-morning when they pushed away from shore. The sun was now up and the temperature was climbing. All three soon shed there top garments, enjoying the sun for the last weekend before winter came.

Liz gave Ben instructions as they went along. He was a fast learner and picked up on it quick. Paul stayed along side while he got the knack of it. Once he saw Ben was going to be ok he moved ahead to guide them down the river. He knew every rock since he had been down the river numerous times.

They stopped for lunch at the middle of the afternoon. The sun was now clouded over and it looked like they might get wet any moment. None of them were worried about a little rain. All had on shorts and expected to get wet going down the rapids.

Back on the river Paul picked up a little speed. Liz knew he was hurrying faster than he normally would but just thought he was trying to get through the first gorge before the rains came. She told Ben to pick it up.

Liz looked across at the western sky and it was pitch black. They were getting some kind of rain over there. She hoped it stayed over in that direction.

The sky was now black just as Paul led them through the first white water. For a few minutes they were busy and didn't think about the rain.

That run of rapids took less than five minutes and the water smoothed off once they got through it. Liz called to Ben, "How did you like that?"

"That was fun if it doesn't get any worse than that."

She laughed, "That was class one rapid. Depending on the rain we may just have a class 5 before we get through."

The rain came. All at once the bottom fell out and they were all drenched just as the next rapids came up. They didn't have time to slip back on their top garments as they were paddling to keep clear of the rocks. It was three hours before dark and already they couldn't see Paul in front of them. Only when the lighting flashed did they see Paul fighting to keep the canoe steady as he sped down the rapids.

The river at this point ran between canyon walls that went straight up. There wasn't anywhere they could pull over and wait the rain out. There was nothing they could do but stay in the river for a couple of miles until they reached the camping spot for the first night.

Liz and Paul knew that it was about to get worse. Another river joined the one they were on ahead and then it would really get fast. They weren't worried about their ability to get through it as they had been in rougher water before. Only going through in the dark made it so much more difficult.

The rain clouds Liz had been watching all day out west had been dumping as much water in the other river as the one they were in now. When the two streams came together it got to be a mess quickly.

When Paul hit the water from the other river he was sweap down stream before he had time to warn the others. All he could do was keep the boat straight and try to keep it off the rocks.

Liz hit the water the same way. The front of the canoe was swept sideways and she fought to keep the front headed down river. Ben wasn't much help. The noise was so loud that he couldn't hear her tell him to paddle faster.

At that moment disaster hit. A floating tree from the other river swept across the canoe between Ben and Liz. Reaching forward Liz managed to push the limb away from them but not before a hole opened up in the canoe below the water line. Water poured into the canoe and covered Liz's feet. She knew they had to get out of the river are they were going to sink.

When Ben's feet became covered with water he looked at the stricken look on Liz's face. "What?"

She pointed to the water. "We have to get out of this canoe. Look for a place to pull into. All the other trips down the river the water had not been this high. Now the river was wider than normal and she caught sight of a small ledge ahead of them. "There, head for that ledge."

They both paddled for their lives and managed to hit the ledge just before they would have been swept around the edge and down the river.

Ben grabbed a root of a tree stump and pulled the canoe up to the ledge. Liz jumped out and helped him get the canoe up out of the water. The rain was coming down even harder than before. She knew that they had to find higher ground as the water would rise quickly in the canyons.

"Look for a way to get higher."

Ben saw the edge of another ledge above his head. There wasn't anyway they could climb the steep slick sides. "Here, let me hold you up. I think I can get you up where you can get out."

"How are you going to get up there?"

"I'll manage, now hurry the water is getting higher by the minute."

He picked up the tiny blond and almost threw her up on the ledge. Liz grabbed for a root and pulled herself up on a larger ledge than the one they were on below. She looked over the edge and saw Ben jump as high as he could but she couldn't reach his hand.

"Ben, hand me the stuff in the boat and then lean the boat against the side of the wall. You can use it like a latter."

He didn't waste anytime doing what she told him. He tossed up the tent, sleeping bag and the chest. Leaning the canoe against the wall he used the seats as steps to work his way up on the ledge with Liz.

Looking around they knew that they were as high as they were going to get. The rest of the way up was nothing but solid wall. "We better hope this is high enough."

Ben could tell that she was nervous as she was shaking. "You ok?"

"Just cold, we loss everything else but what we have on. I am about to freeze."

He could feel the chill going through his bones as the rain continued to beat down. "Lets get the tent up and we can get out of the rain."

He had most of it to do himself. Liz was shaking all over from the cold rain and the excitement of their near death. She felt sure that they were high enough that the water wouldn't get to them.

Once the tent was up he motioned for her to climb in, he followed. The tent was a single man tent that was to be Ben's that night. Paul had their two man tent in his canoe. They were out of the rain but the cold was still coming through the thin tent sides. Liz was shaking so hard that she couldn't stop. Ben was getting that way himself. He thought how bad it would be to die out here from hypothermia after surviving the river.

"Liz, here, move over as far as you can and let me roll out the sleeping bag. You can get warm in it." She moved as far away as she could in the small tent. It was still a chore to get it rolled out with both of them in the tent. Ben moved through the doorway out in the pouring rain. He reached back in and rolled the tent out and then came back himself, even wetter than he had been.

He reached for the zipper and opened the bag. "Get in now."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me; you need to get warm soon."

She started to get in the bag and stopped. "I am soaking; the sleeping bag will be just as wet and cold."

"Strip and get in the bag. Throw your clothes over against the wall."

"Look the other way."

"Liz, this is no time to be modest. Now get naked where you can get dry." He did attempt to turn away but he could still see a lot of her as she stripped and climbed in the bag up to her chin.

She was still shaking but at least now she was dry. She saw him seated on the bag next to her and he was shaking almost as hard as she had been. "Strip and get in here with me. You are as cold as I am."

He had to laugh, "Now wouldn't Paul just like to see us now. Both of us naked and together in a sleeping bag built for one."

"I think Paul would rather have us both alive and sleeping together than dead. Now get in here where we both can get warm." Normally he would have liked nothing better than to be in bed with Liz naked but she was his best friend's wife.

"Get in here." She held the corner back for him. There wasn't anyway for her to turn her back from him as he undressed. Even in the dire circumstances they were in now she found herself appraising Ben as he stripped.

Naked he slipped into the bag with her. Being a one man bag there wasn't room to lie side by side. He lay on his side and she spooned up behind him. The heat from each body soon helped them to get over the cold running through their bodies.

As he thawed out he realized that her tits were pressed against his back. His cock came up hard and fast. Her hand was across his waist and only inches from his hard cock. The heat in the bag was staring to heat both of them up.

Liz knew he could feel her tits but there wasn't anything she could do about it. "Sorry but I can't move any farther away."

"I'm not complaining, but don't you start screaming if something should come up between us."

She laughed and let her hand drop across his bare stomach. She could feel the muscles in his tight stomach. "I don't think we have anything to complain about. We could be in the river right now. With that option I will take this any day."

Some thirty minutes later she tried to set up. "Where is that chest?"

"Out side the tent, why?"

"There is a two way radio in it. I need to see if Paul made it out and let him know we are alright."

He dug out the radio and handed it to her. Paul answered her at once. He had been trying every few minutes since he made it to the camp ground. "Where are you? Are you alright?"

She could tell he was worried about her. "We are ok. A tree wiped out the canoe but we managed to get out and now we are pinned down on a ledge up out of the water."

Reassured that they both were alright he signed off to save both radio batteries. "I will have to go on down river tomorrow and get a rescue team to come up for you. It will be tomorrow night before I can get back with you."

Liz assured him that they would be fine. They had water to drink and the sandwiches to eat. During all the conversation she never mentioned that she was naked in the sleeping bag with his best friend, and he didn't ask.

The shaking from the cold was gone. What shaking now was from nerves? Once the fear was gone they were left with the realization that they were stuck together for at least another day before help could get to them. Not only that but they were in a sleeping bag built for one person and both were completely naked.

Ben had been with other women several times but it was new experience for Liz. Her one and only was Paul and now she was naked with his best friend and nothing she could do about it.

They lay with her pressed against his back side for a while until they both needed to move. "Liz, I need to roll over. I am getting cramps in my arms and legs."

"I'll roll over first and then you can roll over behind me." She twisted over and finally got on her side. He followed and was spooned up behind her.

She felt his hard cock at once and though the move might not have been a good one.

He spoke up, "Raise your head and let me put my arm under your head. I can at least stretch out my arm this way."

She raises her head and he moved his arm under her. She lowered her head much the same way she would sleep with Paul at night. His arm pillowed her head from the ground. With both of them now on there side she could feel his breath on her neck and it made her feel good. She could also feel his cock pressing against her ass. He felt huge down there.

She started laughing and couldn't stop. Soon he was laughing with her. "What is so funny?"

"It just struck me as funny that you are poking a hole in me with that thing."

"Sorry, but when ever I am in bed with a naked woman I usually get this way. There is not much room to put it any where else."

"I know. Here try this." She raised her top leg and his cock slid through the opening between her legs. She knew at once that she should not have made that move. His cock seemed to get even harder. "Is that better?"

"You know that is better, but don't blame me for what might happen." His top arm dropped from his hips down to her naked stomach. He spared his fingers out and they cover a large portion of her bare stomach. He felt her take a deep breath but she didn't protest.

He stroked her stomach in small circles. He spoke up, "If I had to be stranded with anyone I am glad it is you."

Liz was fast feeling the same way. She had always thought Ben was a nice sexy looking black man but she had never given any thought of sleeping with him. His hard cock between her legs was fast causing her to start thinking about what he would feel like farther in her. She could feel him making small moves with his hips that pushed his cock closer to her now wet cunt.

He brought his hand up to cup her naked tit. Her hand moved up to stop him. "Ben, don't."

"Sorry Liz but I just couldn't live with myself if we spent the night here together, naked in this sleeping bag and I didn't at least make some attempt at having you." He didn't continue to push his hand farther but he didn't remove it either. Her well formed tit felt good in his hand. If that was as far as he was going to get he certainly wasn't going to remove his hand until she told him too.

Liz liked the feel of a strange hand on her naked tit. Her nipples were hard from his touch and she didn't make any move to push it away. She was fighting a battle with herself to keep her from just letting him have his way with her. He moving his cock against the lips of her cunt wasn't making the decision any easier.

"Liz, you know that I have never hit on you are tried anything out of the way with you. Paul is my best friend and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you or him. No man in his right mind could be here like this with you and not want more."

She knew he was right. He had never made any remarks to her as other friends of Paul's had many times. That was one of the reasons she felt close to him and didn't have to worry about keeping him at a distance. Being naked with him was causing her just as much stress as it was him. She would like to just roll over and let him climb between her legs and fuck her.

"I know how you feel Ben. You men aren't the only ones that want sex. I love my husband but that still doesn't make it easy to not just let you take do what we would both like to do."

Ben was happy to know that she at least wanted him as he did her. He squeezed her breast and felt her breath quicken. Her hand had dropped away from his but she reached back up and caught his hand again. "Ben, stop. That feels too good to let you continue on."

"Your breasts are beautiful and they feel so good in my hand. Just let me continue to feel them. I want go any farther than you want me too."

"Ben, we are playing with fire and we both might get burned."

He pushed his cock harder against her cunt. "You are right about the fire; I can feel the heat way up here."

"You keep still down there and I will let you play up here for a minute." Her hand dropped from his and he stroked gently over her hard nipple before moving to her other breast. She was lying partly on her lower tit and without thinking she rolled back so his hand could cover all of it.

He didn't fail to notice the move on her part or the quick breaths she took as he moved from tit to tit. "I wish I had room to kiss them." She didn't say anything but she wished he could also.

She was getting hotter by the moment and he took notice. He was again moving his hard cock back and forth across the spread lips of her cunt. She wasn't bothering to stop him. Even her hip had bushed back tighter to his hard cock and body. His hand was busy on her tits and he was kissing the side of her neck, bringing her even higher

He expected her to stop him at any moment but she didn't and he got braver. His hand left her tit and slid down her body to cover her naked pussy. His fingers swirled across her clit bringing a soft moan from her lips.

What he was doing to her was making her want him even more. Paul was gone from her mind as she came closer and closer to letting Ben have his way completely. She brought his hand away from her cunt back to her tits. Much more down there and she knew she wasn't going to be able to stop him.

Then he pushed hard against her cunt with his cock and it was like the last straw, her hand slid down between her legs and felt his hard cock. He was huge, maybe even bigger than Paul or it could just have been because he was new to her. What ever the reason she wanted him buried in her body.

"Oh Ben, I want you in me this once. Paul must never know and it will be just this one time."

"Liz I want you now!"

She raised her leg and pulled his cock head to her wet cunt. "Do me slow and easy." She guided his cock to her opening as he pushed forward. The head slid through her opening and the heat from her body guided him as he pushed deeper in her until he was as far as he could go. His balls were pressing against her ass as the head of his cock searched her cunt even deeper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Capsize

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds