• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • White Dominatrix For Black Man

White Dominatrix For Black Man

Sometimes, I think the worst thing in the world is unwanted attraction. I find myself attracted to someone that I hate myself for wanting. And the things I look at online make me question myself. My name is Richard James Edmond. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I recently moved to the Province of Ontario from my native City of Houston, Texas. Ottawa is livelier and more racially diverse than most Canadian towns, that's why I like it. It's the most American-style City in the Confederation of Canada.

Anyway, I was telling you about a certain unwanted attraction which conflicts with my view of self. I am currently a student at the University of Ottawa. When I get my Master's degree in business, I intend to return to the City of Houston, Texas. I came to Canada because Texas is a little too wild right now due to the Recession. I've never found myself attracted to a White chick before moving to the Confederation of Canada. I have always dated Black women. To me, Black women are my standards of beauty. White chicks are just okay. Yet lately, I find myself drawn to them. Maybe it's because many White women in Canada have a booty, unlike White women in America. Or maybe it's delayed culture shock, I don't know.

Online, I find myself looking at a lot of interracial porn. Before, I looked at mainly Black porn. Well-endowed Black studs fucking big-booty Black women in the ass. That's what I liked to see. My newfound interest in the fast-growing genre of interracial porn and raw sexuality kind of surprised me. At first it was just the usual interracial porn. A macho Black man fucks a blonde-haired White slut in the ass right in front of her husband. That's the norm in interracial porn. What caught my eye was an unusual twist from the interracial porn formula.

In one website, I watched a blonde-haired White woman in a dominatrix's outfit whip and smack around a burly Black man. And the burly Black man appeared to get off on it. Wow. He was all smiles as she went off on him. The brother appeared to be having the time of his life. So much that he let the bossy White woman fuck him in the ass with a strap-on dildo. I couldn't believe this shit. A strong Black man letting a White woman do him in the ass with a dildo? I didn't think this kind of stuff was possible. What a strange world we live in!

In spite of myself, I was turned on by the video. Let's just say it changed my life. I became quite obsessed with it. I looked for other videos like that online. They were quite rare and next to impossible to find. I found some interracial domination videos but they featured sexy Black women fucking White men in the ass with strap-on dildos. This series was hot but not quite what I was looking for. I found a BDSM website which featured scantily clad women fucking men in the ass with strap-on dildos. These ladies put these men through a world of pain. I liked it, but Black male porn stars were rare on that BDSM website. There were only two of them. A dark-skinned, muscular Black guy and a light-skinned Black dude who looked mixed and borderline queer. I nevertheless enjoyed watching these Black studs getting fucked in the ass by White women with strap-on dildos. I wish someone would devote a whole series to that topic. I think it would shock people and completely dazzle their minds. It has best-seller potential written all over it. Will some porn director make this wish of mine come true? Doubtful.

While attending the University of Ottawa, I tried to keep busy. I work as manager of a small restaurant not far from downtown. Chateau Louis. The owner is an old French guy named Jean-Robert Louis. He's never around. The restaurant was manned by a crew of eleven people. Most of them were young men of African, Asian or Hispanic descent. The chef was an old Asian woman. The assistant manager of the restaurant is this annoying White chick named Marian O'Malley. She's a student at Algonquin College, and has recently moved to Ottawa from the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Like a lot of White chicks in the Province of Ontario, she's got a severe case of jungle fever. She's always flirting with me but I'm polite and distant when dealing with her. I never thought I'd say this but I found my fellow American more annoying than most Canadians.

Marian O'Malley wasn't a bad-looking woman. Standing five feet ten inches tall, kind of chubby, with flaming red hair, alabaster skin and pale green eyes. She was nice-looking, with her big tits, wide hips and big round ass. The kind of ass you'd expect on a Black female porn star or video vixen, not some White chick. If she wasn't so annoying, I might consider asking her out. Marian gets on my nerves because she wears her hair in the Rasta/dreadlocks style, and always wears Bob Marley T-shirts. Oh, and she wears brightly coloured pants that are so damn short they should really be considered a form of underwear. Marian O'Malley is into Black men and doesn't care who knows it. The only time she takes off her Bob Marley T-shirts is to wear an Obama or Malcolm X T-shirt. I've always found White chicks who try to be Black one hundred percent annoying. We had them at my old high school in Houston. I avoided them like the plague.

I tried to get a handle on my growing interest in interracial porn with a female domination slant. The last thing I want is for people to find out about this. I think I would die of embarrassment. A Black American man is supposed to be strong and tough. We're supposed to be louder, tougher, rowdier and manlier than other men. It's what women of all races expect of us in North America. It's what the Black community expects of us. I felt ashamed of my secret desires. Yet every night I jerked off while watching bossy White women fuck men of color with their strap-on dildos. Damn. What's wrong with me? This fetish of mine started spinning out of control when I started bringing porn in my backpack at work. That's when the unthinkable happened and my hidden fetish was discovered.

I'll never forget the day Marian O'Malley walked into my office and dropped my porn paraphernalia on my desk. A steamy homemade 'erotic book' featuring neatly stapled pictures of White women whipping, flogging and fucking Black men with strap-on dildos. I stared at Marian, stunned. She stood there with her hands on her hips. I was too embarrassed and shocked to say anything. Marian grinned and told me she knew I liked White chicks, she just never knew to what twisted extent. I asked her what she was going to do. She smiled and told me she was going to make my dreams come true. Then she kissed me.

That night, Marian showed up at my apartment. I was crazed with lust and fear. Did I even know what I was walking into? Marian showed up at my apartment looking sexy in a red T-shirt and short Black leather dress. I invited her inside and we had drinks. Then we had a talk. I explained my fantasies to her. She reassured me that there was nothing wrong with me. Lots of Black men fantasized about getting fucked in the ass by White women with dildos. Marian surprised me by saying that she was really into my kind of fetish. We got started right away.

Marian knelt before me and sucked my dick. My nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. While sucking my cock, she fingered my asshole. I really liked that. Marian gently pulled my foreskin as she licked my dick head and sucked my big hairy balls. She slid two fingers up my ass while sucking me off. It sent me into orbit, folks. I came moments later. Marian sucked every last drop of my cum. Afterwards, she climbed on top of me. Marian lowered herself onto me and began riding me. Her tight pussy gripped my dick as she rode me. I held her by the hips and thrust into her. Marian screamed in pleasure and urged me to fuck her harder. We went at it until we both came who knows how many times.

Later, Marian spread her ass cheeks, welcoming my dick into her anal passage. I rubbed my well-lubricated cock against her asshole, then pushed it inside. I've never fucked a woman in the ass before. My last girlfriend, a sexy Jamaican gal named Josephine, smacked me for asking her to try anal sex. Marian had no qualms about butt sex. She urged me to fuck her ass hard. I did exactly that. I put my hands upon her hips and thrust my cock into her asshole. I couldn't believe this. I was fucking a gorgeous woman in the ass. Wow. I fucked Marian for a long while until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. She squealed in pleasure. It was absolutely frigging awesome. Grinning, she told me she'd fuck my ass next.

Marian was a woman of her word. She did fuck my ass next. She put me on all fours, face down and ass up. Then she sucked my dick in this position while fingering my asshole. I felt two of her fingers up my ass and it caused my dick to harden. After a few minutes, Marian replaced her fingers with a dildo. A strap-on dildo, to be exact. She positioned herself behind me and gripped my hips firmly while working her dildo into my ass. Man, I couldn't believe this was happening. I was getting fucked in the ass by a big White woman wearing a strap-on dildo. Many a Black man's secret dream. Marian smacked my butt while slamming her dildo up my ass.

Face down and ass up, that's the way this submissive Black male got fucked in the ass by his dominant White mistress. Marian berated me while sodomizing me. I loved it. I felt ashamed. I felt relieved. I felt abased. I felt alive. It was the most intense feeling ever. Marian flipped me on my back and slammed her dildo into my ass in this position. She looked into my eyes while fucking me. That's when I felt completely dominated. And I loved it. So much that I came louder and more powerfully than ever before. I screamed like a madman. Marian pulled the strap-on dildo out of my ass and stuffed it into my mouth. It was so nasty. I loved it. Afterwards, we showered together and had a long talk about how much fun we could have together.

Thus began my relationship with Marian O'Malley, my Dominatrix and future girlfriend. I guess no matter who you are and what you're into, there is someone out there for you. I thought I was an anomaly. A strong Black man who fantasized about getting fucked by chubby White women with strap-on dildos. Well, apparently there are chubby White women out there who fantasize about fucking strong Black men with their strap-on dildos. Imagine that! Marian and I have moved in together. These days, we are buying condoms and lubricant by the barrel, folks. We sometimes arm-wrestle to determine whose ass gets fucked by whom. It keeps our sex life fresh.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • White Dominatrix For Black Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds