• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Mean White Mistress

A Mean White Mistress

If you love someone, you must give them what they need. Those are the thoughts running through my head as I ram my twelve-inch strap-on dildo up my husband Lawrence Guillaume wonderfully tight ass. This is such an awkward picture. A five-foot-eleven, chubby, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, lively White chick butt-fucking a six-foot-five Black man with a gigantic strap-on dildo. Why do I do this? Simply because I love my man and must give him what he needs. My name is Crystal Benoit Guillaume and I approve this message.

My husband Lawrence is a guy with many unique fetishes. And I've got to keep him sexually satisfied like a good wife should. Last month, he loved fucking me in the ass. I couldn't bend over to pick up a fallen item in our apartment without him trying to stick his cock up my ass. That didn't bother me because I love anal sex. I cum more easily with a dick up my ass than with a dick in my pussy. Nowadays, the only way I can get Larry to fuck my ass is to fuck his ass first. Such a dilemma I found myself in. Oh, well. You got to do what you got to do.

Lawrence groans as I slam my dildo up his ass. I lubricated his ass really well prior to penetrating him. Can't achieve good anal sex without the key ingredients known as relaxation, patience and lubrication. I know what Lawrence likes. He likes to get butt fucked while on all fours. Face down and ass up. Prior to fucking his ass with my strap-on dildo, I took him through the whirlwind realm of extreme female domination. Oh, yeah. I'm really into BDSM and I love it. So I taught Lawrence a thing or two. I whipped him and flogged him prior to spanking him. I really enjoy making him scream.

Well, I think he enjoys making me scream more. Just yesterday, he fucked my ass so hard that I had trouble taking a dump this morning. I was cooking in the kitchen when Lawrence came home. I took a cooking class to learn how to prepare all those spicy Caribbean dishes he's so fond of. It gets really hot in our house in Brampton when I'm cooking so I was wearing a bra and booty shorts. The sight of my big round ass in those shorts must have driven Lawrence wild when he came home. Because the next thing I knew, he was pulling my pants down and fingering my pussy while rubbing his dick against my ass.

It's a good thing that I love anal sex as much as I do. Sometimes I wonder what Lawrence would do if he were with a woman who didn't share his passion for backdoor loving. I think he would go insane, that's what. He spread my big White ass cheeks wide open and rubbed his dick against my backdoor. My heart skipped a beat. Surely he wasn't going to fuck my ass without lubrication? Oh, yes. He was. I handed him a bottle of cooking oil. Smiling, Lawrence made good use of it. He pressed his dick against my asshole and pushed it inside. I gritted my teeth as Lawrence worked his dick up my asshole. Why does he always have to stick his cock up my ass when I feel like farting? I swear he's got extremely lousy timing!

Lawrence rammed his dick up my ass, making me thankful that I reminded him to use lubricant. I'm a real rough rider. I can take a lot of big things in my ass. I've had fingers, tongues, vibrators, ten-inch dildos and even bigger cocks up in there. However, Lawrence's dick was simply huge. I had tears flowing through my eyes as he fucked me. I tried not to scream but couldn't help myself. His gigantic prick filled every inch of my asshole. I squealed as he packed my booty. Hot damn. Sometimes, when he fucks me like this, I just know he's going to tear my ass apart one day. Yet I never ask him to stop because I love it too damn much.

Yeah, I have lots of fun when Lawrence fucks me. I have even more fun when he lets me fuck him, like right now. I slam my dildo up his ass and berate him the entire time. This is my sweet revenge for the ass fucking he gave me earlier. And I enjoy every moment of it. Lawrence screams to high heaven as I slam my dildo up his booty hole. If he can dish it out then by all means he's got to be able to take it! Lawrence and I are on the same page on this. If he gets to fuck my ass, then I get to fuck his. That is supposed to be the deal. I fuck him until he begs for mercy, then I make him clean my strap-on dildo with his tongue.

I helped Lawrence discover his submissive side not too long ago. I was initially attracted to Lawrence because he's strong and dominant. A big and tall, sexy Black man who completely dominated the campus social scene at the University of Toronto. He was one of the top football players in all of Canada at the time. Reporters used to say that as soon as he graduated from the University of Toronto, he would find a home in the National Football League. Well, things didn't turn out exactly like that. Lawrence is playing for the Canadian Football League now. Making nine hundred and eighty thousand dollars a year after taxes for playing professional football. Not bad. Not bad at all.

I fell in love with my beautiful Lawrence Guillaume the first time I laid eyes on him. Many people thought it wouldn't last when they heard about our whirlwind romance. My family is of French and Irish stock. I don't speak a word of French, though. I was born in the city of Toronto, Ontario and raised in the suburbs of Vancouver, British Columbia. My parents, Etienne and Marie Benoit are multi-millionaire philanthropists. They do a lot of activism on behalf of poor immigrants from Africa and Latin America. They donate to UNICEF and other reputable organizations. They are on good terms with international human rights organizations such as the NAACP, the National Organization for Women and Concerned Women for America. Yet they weren't thrilled when I told them I was in love with a handsome young Black man.

I simply couldn't resist Lawrence. The handsome son of a prominent Haitian family from the city of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. His parents, Henri and Josephine Guillaume are both professors at the University of Montreal. They live in a nice mansion-style house in the suburbs of Montreal. And they're pillars of the vast Haitian community of Montreal. Highly respectable and admirable people. They were far kinder to me when Lawrence introduced us than my parents would ever be. My folks hated my guts for loving Lawrence and basically disowned me. I don't miss them at all. My parents are bigots and hypocrites and I'm ten times better than they are. I walked away from my old life with my head held high. I loved Lawrence that much. Well, I still had my bachelor's degree in business from the University of Toronto so I went to work for a small but fast-growing company. Lawrence and I got married. And we're very happy together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Mean White Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds