• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 36

My Own Heaven Ch. 36

12

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism, good and bad; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I think it was the smell of the coffee that woke me up. The room was softly lit by the morning sun lighting up the windows. I was alone in bed, but still snuggled up under the covers. I knew Keith was coming into the room with coffee, but I didn't move.

I'd come to look forward to our morning ritual; Keith bringing in coffee, talking and teasing each other, until it was time for me to get up and start the day. I finally got up and headed for the shower while Keith went to his office next to our bedroom and got a few things done while he waited for me.

This morning, I got to pick my own outfit, which told me he had nothing 'special' planned for me for today. It never turns out well for me when he picks out my clothes. I always wind up getting humiliated, teased or tortured, and sometimes all three.

We were on our way to the office in less than a half an hour. When we got in, Phil was waiting for us with croissants that were still warm from the bakery. He went up to the executive offices with us, and they went to Keith's office while I made coffee. When the coffee was ready I called them into the lunch room where we sat and had breakfast while we reviewed yesterday's events and planned what had to be done today.

Keith and Phil both agreed that the presentation to Mr. Wagner went extremely well. I knew they were talking about Mr. Wagner signing the contract with us - that was a done deal - and not my almost naked performance in the conference room; but, I blushed a little anyway. Besides, Jack Wagner's eyes were glued to my outrageously, although 'accidentally', displayed body; I don't think he heard a word Keith said at that meeting. And, the same goes for the men he brought with him.

Keith mentioned that I should call Joe Prescott, our company's attorney, as soon as the contracts arrived from Mr. Wagner's office. Joe and Phil were the only guys who worked for our company that were also members of Keith's uhm...club.

For some reason, I really liked Joe. Maybe it was because he had seen me naked, and being teased and tormented by Keith, but always treated me politely. Almost like the girl he saw in the office and the girl he watched dance on the pole were two different people. Of course, I could tell from the way he was looking at me in the conference room yesterday, that, if it were the proper circumstances, he would jump at the chance to have his way with me.

Keith also gave me a big blue booklet. He said it was the application for my security clearance and that I should try to get it completed by lunch so we could get it to the FBI. He wanted to get my security clearance approved as soon as possible so I could help get all the paperwork done and we could start production with Jack Wagner's people.

We finished breakfast and our impromptu meeting, and Phil went down to his office while Keith and I got to work. I returned some phone calls, replied to some emails, and checked the mail. Tina called and said she would come by and we could all have lunch together. Then, I turned to the FBI security application.

It started out easy; name, address, parent's names and addresses, grandparent's names and addresses and the same for every family member including aunts, uncles and cousins and so on. Then I needed to list all my schools and the dates I attended, the address of every place I ever lived and when I lived there, and every place I ever worked, when I worked there and the name of my supervisor. Then it got hard.

They wanted names, addresses and phone numbers of people I've know for five years, ten years, fifteen years, twenty years and twenty-five years. That sounds easy, but you have to remember; I was only nineteen at the time. I called Joe and he said to just list people I've known all my life, like friends of my parents and it will be fine.

Then they wanted me to list all (all was underlined, capitalized, and in bold letters) scars, marks, tattoos, birth marks, and piercings. They had a diagram of a body and you had to number the locations and then describe "in detail" each item. Fortunately, I have no tattoos, piercings, or scars and the two birthmarks I do have are pretty small and hard to notice. I mention this because it took me all morning to get this application done.

I just got done with the application and gave it to Keith when Tina arrived with lunch. We went to the lunchroom and I was telling her about how much detail they wanted on the application when Phil and Keith came in.

Keith listened to me finish telling Tina and said, "And they'll go over the whole thing again when they do their interview."

"What interview?" I asked.

"They'll send an agent, usually two; to sit with you and go over your whole application to be sure you didn't forget anything. Usually, during the interview, you remember something to add, or find a mistake in an address or something. I guess that's why they do the interview." he said opening his sandwich.

"When will they do that?" I asked getting a little worried. It wasn't that I had anything to hide, but, like most people, I've had almost no contact with any kind of law enforcement people. The thought of the FBI, of all people, examining my life was kind of scary.

"I'll try to get them to meet with you as soon as possible. I'd like to get your clearance approved within two weeks." he said. "It's nothing to worry about. Answer their questions as best you can, do whatever they ask, and you'll do fine."

I felt better, but there was still that nagging apprehension. After all, they were the FBI.

Keith turned to Phil and Tina, "The weather has been staying really warm for this time of year. Why don't you two come over tomorrow morning and we'll spend the day by the pool. We'll cook something on the grill and, if you like, you can spend the night and Sunday morning we'll go to brunch together."

Keith looked at me and I shook my head yes. I loved having Phil and Tina over. The guys always cooked on the grill; it meant less work for Tina and me. So, it was settled, they'd come over in the morning and spend the weekend.

We finished lunch, Tina left and we all went back to work. The signed contracts came. I gave them to Keith and called Joe. Joe came in and he and Keith went over everything line by line. I deflected calls for Keith, handling what I could, and taking messages for the rest, so they wouldn't be disturbed. It still took them until almost six o'clock to get finished, but the contracts were signed and we would be starting production in a month.

We left the office and both of us were exhausted. "I think we should call the deli and have something delivered for dinner." Keith said as we started for home.

I gasped, and I'm sure I turned pale as I looked at him remembering what he made me do the last time we had food delivered from the deli.

He looked over at me, confused for a second. Then his face broke into a smile. He put his hand lightly on my bare thigh, "No... no Kitten," he chuckled realizing what was going through my mind, "I'll answer the door this time."

"That's sounds good." I giggled. I was relieved, but, before I could stop myself, I asked "But daddy," I was his little girl again, "What am I going to do when the weather gets colder and you make me answer the door wearing what you did before... or even less?"

He softly squeezed my thigh, smiled, "I'll get you earmuffs!"

I gasped, and then laughed; but inside I was tingling, thinking about Keith making me answer the door naked, or practically naked, when it got cold out. As we drove, I wondered if the same guy would bring our order and how he would react to seeing me naked wearing just earmuffs and my six inch high punishment heels.

When we got home, Keith ordered salads from the deli and I went up to change out of the clothes I wore to work. Actually, I stripped off all of my clothes, freshened up, and put on my six inch heels. I knew it wouldn't be long before Keith would make me either wear them in public or to one of his group's meetings. I wanted to get used them before that happened.

When I stood up in the heels, it took me a minute to get my balance. I stepped in front of the mirror and checked myself out. I could see why Keith liked these six inch heels. I thought my legs looked pretty good, but in these heels they looked incredible.

They made me stand on my toes and the very front edge of the balls of my feet; this tightened all the muscles in my legs. Another half inch higher and only my toes would be touching the ground. The heels also made my ass tighten and lift up. To counter balance this, I had to slightly arch my back making my breasts push out. 'Just walking in these heels is pornographic.' I thought to myself.

Even though it would take some time, and practice, before I could wear them for any length of time without my feet and legs hurting, I got wet and tingly just thinking about what men would be thinking if they saw me dressed, or undressed, in these heels.

I went downstairs to find Keith. He was in the kitchen opening a bottle of wine. As I walked into the kitchen, he heard my heels clicking on the tile floor. He turned to look at me and I stopped one foot slightly in front of the other, my damp and shaved little pussy just peeking out between my legs, belly flat, breasts pushing out, and nipples hard.

He just stood there with his mouth open while his eyes devoured my naked body. He tried to speak; tried twice as a matter of fact, but nothing came out. I loved teasing him like this, and the bump growing quickly in the front of his pants told me he liked it, too. Exhibitionist that I am, I get so turned on knowing the effect I have on men, and especially my Keith.

Finally, I slowly walked, no undulated, on my high, high heels over to him. Making sure I rubbed my naked body against the front of his body, I kissed his cheek. "Thank you, daddy," I giggled softly in my little girl voice, "now close your mouth and please pour me a glass of wine."

He moaned, more like a low growl, but at least he snapped out his trance just in time to watch my bare ass and legs walk slowly away from him. Of course, I made sure my ass jiggled invitingly, even though in my six inch heels I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to. When I got to the end of the table, I sat down and crossed my legs making sure he got the full advantage of my long smooth legs.

As Keith poured the wine I noticed his hands were shaking. I couldn't believe, after all we'd done together, everything he did to me, everything he made me do, that I still had such a powerful effect on him. I wondered if it was just lust -- or did he really love me that much?

We talked, well, I talked and Keith tried to get himself under control, until the salads came. When the doorbell rang, Keith looked at me with that little smile on his face. The butterflies in my belly went crazy. After all of my teasing, I hoped he would keep his promise and not make me answer the door. When he got up to walk to the door, I started breathing again. I would have died of embarrassment if I had to go to the door naked in my punishment heels.

We finished dinner and Keith cleaned up the kitchen. In fact, he insisted that I go into the living room and turn on the television. As I walked out of the kitchen, I glanced back over my shoulder and Keith was staring at my bare ass and long legs. It's so good for a girl's ego to know that her man can't keep his eyes off of her; no matter how hard he tries.

He ran upstairs and changed into a tee shirt and shorts while I picked a station on the television. He came in, sat in the middle of the sofa and lay back toward the far end of the sofa. He motioned to me to come to him and I crawled along the sofa until I could stretch my soft naked body next to him. I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around my back holding me close to him.

He reached down with his other hand and gently pulled my knee over his upper leg so I was almost lying on top of him, my breasts against his chest, my pussy pressing teasingly against his hip. He softly, slowly ran his fingers up and down my thigh, lying right across the bulge in the front of his shorts.

We whispered to each other while we stared at the television and I listened to his heart beat.

I woke up, as usual, to the smell of coffee; but since it was Saturday, I knew Keith wouldn't wake me. I got out of bed and jumped into the shower. I shaved everything below my neck but my arms, making sure that my pussy and between the cheeks of my ass was perfectly smooth. When I got out of the shower, there was a steaming mug of coffee waiting for me on the marble counter top next to the sink.

As I sipped the hot coffee and let the warmth travel through my body, it hit me that I didn't remember coming to bed last night. I didn't remember anything after lying with Keith on the sofa in the living room. I know I was tired -- we were both tired, but we were so horny, too.

I dried off and threw on a short white bathrobe, grabbed my mug of coffee and ran downstairs to the kitchen. Keith was sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the paper. He looked up as I walked into the kitchen and I stopped with the table between us.

"Good morning, Kitten." he said with a big smile on his face.

I didn't say anything; I just stood there looking at him. I put my coffee mug on the table.

He put his paper down and his coffee mug on the table. "What's the matter? Are you okay?" he asked his big smile quickly changed to a look of concern.

"No... yes, I'm fine." I stumbled now shifting my weight from one bare foot to the other. His look of concern changed to a very worried look. "Did you carry me upstairs last night?" I asked softly.

"Yes, I did." Now he was totally confused.

"And, did you take off my punishment shoes... and put me in bed, naked?"

"Yes... but" he said.

"And you just went to sleep? You didn't want to make love to me?"

He stood up and the smile was back on his face. "I wanted you, Kitten, very, very badly." He started walking slowly towards me. "I wanted you more than you could imagine."

"Then why didn't you..." he stopped me by putting his finger to my lips.

"Wake you?" he asked.

Before I could answer, he continued, "When I carried you up to our bedroom and put you in bed, you were so soft and warm and pink. You were almost purring you were sleeping so peacefully. I couldn't wake you."

He took my hands in his, kissed the back of both of my hands, one at a time, and looked into my eyes. "I just got into bed with you, pulled the covers up and let you cuddle up against me. I don't have to have sex with you to make love to you."

I moved my hands from his and threw my arms around his neck. The front of my robe opened exposing my freshly shaved and showered body to him, as I kissed him. "I love you so much. I'm sorry I fell asleep last night. I promise I'll make it up to you." I said wiggling my body against him.

"I know you will, and sooner than you think." he said, that smile on his face again. I knew something was up, but before I could say anything he changed the subject. "Take off that robe; you know you're supposed to be naked unless I tell you what I want you to wear."

"Yes, daddy." I said, dropping the robe to floor.

"And no high heels, either." he said in his stern daddy voice. "Just remember that you broke two house rules; and you'll be glad later today that you got a good night's sleep last night." he said. "Now, take the robe back upstairs and put on a pair of high heels while I make breakfast."

I grabbed my robe and my mug of coffee and ran up to our bedroom to get a pair of high heels. I picked out my white four inch heels for no particular reason and went into the bathroom to finish drying my hair.

I finished in the bathroom and went downstairs, naked in high heels, Keith's favorite outfit for me. He made an omelet and some toast and it was ready by the time I got back to the kitchen. We talked about my birthday; it was two weeks from today. I was really excited about the party and seeing my parents and little sister.

When we were done, Keith asked if I would put the spices on the chicken and steak so they could marinate for a few hours before they were put on the grill. He took two big bags of chicken and a bag of steaks out of the refrigerator and laid them on the counter with all the spices. "I'm going out and clean up the deck and the pool, Kitten, thanks for your help prepping the meat." he said kissing me on the way out.

I walked over to the counter. There was a lot of meat on the counter; maybe eight steaks and a dozen or so boneless chicken breasts. Suddenly, the butterflies were dancing in my stomach. This was too much meat for four people.

Keith's words echoed in my head. I could feel my stomach drop and my body shivered. Phil and Keith decided awfully quickly to have this little cookout today, and they didn't discuss any details in front of Tina and me. 'Oh, my god!' I said to myself, 'This isn't going to be just a cookout; Phil and Keith had something planned.'

I started to spice the steaks when the doorbell rang. I looked out the window and saw Phil's car so I went to the door to open it. Phil and Tina were there, Phil had a big overnight bag and Tina was naked and in high heels, just like me. "I'll take this up to our room. Is Keith out back?" Phil said kissing me on the cheek.

He was used to seeing me naked, but that didn't stop him from taking a few seconds to look me over from the hair on my head to the high heels on my feet. I nodded my head, but he seemed to know the answer before he asked the question. He headed for the stairs and the guest room where he and Tina would sleep.

I closed the door and looked at Tina. "Something's up!" she said as I led her to the kitchen. "He made sure I was completely smooth after I shaved in the shower this morning, and he wouldn't let me wear any clothes to come over here. I'm really glad the tint on the car windows is really dark"

"That's nothing," I said as we entered the kitchen, "Look at all the meat Keith is having me get ready for the grill. There's going to be more than four of us here today. Do you have any idea what they have planned for us?" I asked.

"Not a clue, but I'm sure we're going to be two busy little girls." she smiled.

"I don't know what's worse," I sighed, "What they make us do, or waiting for it to happen."

I poured Tina a mug of coffee and we finished preparing the steaks and chicken. We made a really big salad since we weren't sure how many people were going to be here. "I wonder if we're going to get to eat any of this food." Tina laughed.

When we finished, we went out to the deck to see how the guys were making out. It looked like they had swept and washed down the deck and down around the pool. They had moved one of the wooden picnic tables to the center of the deck, but they didn't put the benches along the sides and they had a cushion, like the cushions from the lounge chairs, on top of it.

"You girls are just in time." Phil said. He handed Tina a set of wrist and ankle cuffs. "Here, put these on." he said. Tina took them without a word and started putting the cuffs on her ankles.

"Heather," Keith said, "Your cuffs are up on my dresser. Could you run up and get them and put yours on, too?"

"Yes, sir!" I said and started up to our bedroom to get my wrist and ankle cuffs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 36

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds