• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Strangers

The Strangers

She sits down on a stool at the long mahogany bar and crosses her tan legs. She is aware of her naked crotch under the short black dress; the feeling as the flesh of her inner thighs meet. The dampness between her legs as the anticipation of his arrival begins.

She sets her handbag down upon the bar and looks up to find the bartender. Her hands smooth down her long dark wig as she catches his eye. He approaches and she orders her standard Captain over ice. When the drink arrives it is comforting in her hands. The cold hardness of the glass. The first sip gliding down her throat. The warmth in her chest. Already she can feel his hands on the small of her back. His mouth upon her clit.

The note she had left for him was short. "The Engine Bar. 6pm. Black.".

She turns her head to look out towards the large front windows. And out of the corner of her eye, her gaze finds him. Well cut black suit. Classic good looks with just enough dangerous to make her nipples begin to harden. Even after all this time her breath catches every time she sees him; a sharp intake as she jolts to the realization that he is the dream that actually is.

He is her friend. Lover. Partner.

But tonight she does not know him.

Tonight, they are strangers.

A slow smile forms upon his handsome face. He is cool and confident as he approaches the bar a few feet from her. She watches as he pays for a drink and only after a few minutes looks up to meet her gaze. They engage a smile and he picks up his drink and comes to stand next to her. They act out the chit chat of two strangers meeting in a bar. An exchange of names that aren't really there. A pretence of unfamiliarity only accentuating the pulsing sexuality sitting between them. She picks her purse up from the bar and pulls something out into the palm of her hand. She reaches for his and presses it into the flesh of his palm. He looks down to see a small blue remote control. It only takes a second for him to realize what it is and when he looks up to see the slight sexy raise of her eyebrows , his guess is confirmed.

She takes a long slow sip of her drink and rolls a single ice cube around in her mouth. He holds her gaze as he hits the on bottom and watches that first twitch of surprise light up her large hazel eyes. Surprise is followed by the first signs of pleasure and she shifts on her seat to spread her legs open slightly further as she presses her naked pussy down into the seat. He feels the beginnings of an erection begin to form and turns the vibrator up to high. Her hand slides in front of her mouth and he smiles at her attempt to stifle her increasing arousal.

He turns it off and leans over to place his mouth alongside her ear.

"Be my whore.", he whispers.

She turns her face to meet his and find his mouth. Her tongue slides in to wrap around his and his breath begins to quicken. The kiss is long and thirsty. When they pull apart she pulls her hair to the side exposing a bare shoulder and reaches down to seductively rub the inside of his muscular thigh. She picks up her purse and slides her tan legs down toward the floor, maneuvering herself to come to stand between his legs. He places his right hand upon her hip as she leans over to press her lips into his hair. Her mouth slides down to his ear. "Come in two minutes.", she says.

She walks away. The back of her strapless dress is cut low revealing a toned back leading down to a small tight ass. He lingers on the long dark wig that she wears, enjoying the excitement and arousal or their encounter.

He waits a minute, pays the bills and then follows her route. He finds the men's restroom and knocks once. A click as the lock turns. He slides into the bathroom and locks it behind him.

Three steps and he reaches her. In another two steps he has her pressed up against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist. He drops down to his knees and she moves her legs to wrap around his shoulders. His head is up between her legs as his hands push her tight black skirt up around her waist. His tongue finds her clit immediately yielding a low deep sigh from her throat. His teeth bite down on the cord holding the vibrator in and pull it out from her wet pussy. He takes her fully into his mouth and she rides his face. Her wetness fills his mouth and her first orgasm is quick and strong. He doesn't stop until she comes again, her sweet pussy juices covering his chin.

She slides off his shoulders and reaches down to pull him up to stand. Then it is her turn to drop to her knees on the hard floor. Her dress is still pushed up around her waist, exposing her bare naked ass she pulls his pants down and takes his cock in to her lipstick red mouth.

As he grows harder in her mouth she reaches up and wraps her fingers tight around his balls. The she releases his cock from her mouth and guides his balls into her mouth, swallowing them both deeply. He struggles to hold back his sighs of pleasure and relief as he moves deeper and deeper between her lips. Then her mouth is back around his cock and she is sliding him so far down the back of her throat that he feels the tip of his erection gagging her. She takes a finger and begins to play with the rim of his asshole as she continues taking him further and further into her mouth. He struggles not to cum as her finger slides in and out. Her movements are deft. Her finger moves in such a way as to beckon. It is a "come hither" movement. It is an invitation - and he knows what he is now welcome to do.

He pulls her up from her knees and throws her around to face the wall. It only takes a moment for him to pull a bottle of lubricant from his pocket and rub it upon his thick, hard cock. She starts with her hands pressed into the wall, bent over with her ass facing out towards him. She is shaved clean. Ready to get fucked. She reaches back and spreads herself open to him. He is not gentle as he takes his cock and in two swift thrusts forces her tight little asshole open. He fucks her hard and she struggles not to cry out from pain and pleasure both. He takes her , thrusting his cock in and out until he feels his own orgasm rising and pulls out of her quickly spinning her around to face him. He ejaculates over her face and chest. She grins with pleasure and rubs it into her neck and then licks it from her fingers.

She stands and walks over to the sink to wash off, but he grabs her arm to stop her. "Leave it.", he says. It is not a request, but an order.

She looks up the mirror and gazes into the image of him standing behind her. She smiles as she looks him directly into the eyes. She pulls down her skirt, picks up her purse and reaches inside. She walks to stand before him and places a folded piece of white paper into his breast pocket. Then with one last deep kiss she quickly slips out the door.

He pulls the paper from his pocket.

"Your place. 9pm. Rope."

The night has only just begun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Strangers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds