• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Cheerleaders Run This Town

Black Cheerleaders Run This Town

All the things I've done. They never truly cease to amaze me. My name is Marguerite Fils-Aime. A young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Sanctus Magnus University, a private Catholic school located in the heart of Boston. These days, I'm simply having the time of my life. The life of a Black lesbian in North America is never easy but there are many joyful moments. I just seduced my Butch lesbian girlfriend Isabel into letting me fuck her with my strap-on dildo and then I blasted the news to all of our queer friends before dumping her sorry butt. Am I good or what?

A lot of people underestimate me. That's what happens when you're a five-foot-six, slim Black chick. When I tried out for the Sanctus Magnus University Varsity Cheerleading Squad, no one thought I would make it. Not only did I make it on the Squad but a year later I became its Captain. The White chicks were stunned. I guess I showed them. Sanctus Magnus University considers itself a diverse institution. Students of African-American, Asian, Hispanic or Native American descent make up thirty two percent of the overall student body. However, this school is as bigoted and elitist as they come. Trust me on that one.

The school boasts that it has forty six Blacks, nineteen Indians, thirty one Hispanics and seventeen Asians among its six-hundred-person faculty. Sometimes I think the people who run Sanctus Magnus University like the smell of their own farts. The school's President, a Roman Catholic Priest named Fr. Jonathan Frasier, is a horny bastard who spends most of his time chasing campus broads. The rest of the time he's meeting international visitors and talking to the press. What a clown. The school's Chancellor, Dr. Adam Brown, is an admirable man. The first African-American chosen to be Chancellor of a Catholic University in the United States of America. He's a Howard University graduate with a Master's degree in Business Administration. He later went to Harvard University. Now he's stuck being the number two guy to a man who is clearly his inferior intellectually. Welcome to Collegiate America. Enjoy your stay.

I came to Sanctus Magnus University for only one reason. To improve their image, they went to inner-City High Schools and offered four-year academic scholarships to the mostly Black and Hispanic students who graduated with a 3.0 GPA or above. Sanctus Magnus University is one of the Whitest schools in the City of Boston. Even big private schools like Northeastern University, Boston College, Boston University and Suffolk University have more diverse student body profiles. Whites are now the minority in the City of Boston. They're outnumbered by the Asians, African-Americans, Hispanics and Arabs. And they're not happy about it but they have to play ball with us. Especially since the Governor of Massachusetts is an African-American gentleman.

It's in this politically charged environment that I found myself searching for love. I recently discovered that I was gay. Not an easy thing to be when you're a young Black woman. The African-American community isn't known for its support of gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transsexuals. We're a homophobic lot, it must be said. There are a few Black girls at SMU but they're mostly straight. Every Black woman in college wants to get herself a good-looking, educated Black man before graduation. I can't blame my straight sisters for being gung-ho in their search for the brother of their dreams. The competition for available Black men is complicated by the fact that there aren't as many as they'd like, and many good-looking, educated and supposedly heterosexual Black males often date Asian women, White women or Hispanic women these days. Every Black woman at SMU wants a Black man. I'm a Black woman searching for a Black woman. Do you understand my dilemma now?

I met this chick who was quite hot. Isabel Benedetto. A six-foot-tall, light-skinned, kind of burly Black chick with short hair. She was half Black and half Italian. I don't usually go for Butch chicks or mixed chicks but she was cute. She plays Rugby for SMU. Isabel came to me with that Butch chick's swagger and cockiness. I decided to play along. Isabel Benedetto is a student-athlete at Sanctus Magnus University. Her father, Gino Benedetto is an Italian Lothario well-known to SMU faculty because he played football for the school in the late 1970s. These days, he's a Fire Chief in South Boston. Isabel's mother Elise Germain is a Black woman of Haitian descent yet Isabel herself doesn't speak a word of Haitian Creole. She is however fluent in Italian. I can't stand Black people who are White-washed. Isabel looked like a Black woman but she sounded and acted like a White chick. Let's just say I didn't think much of her but I was bored and horny so I stuck with her.

After we started dating, I tried to school Isabel about Black History and life in the Americas. She didn't know Jack about Toussaint Louverture, the Black man who helped end slavery on the Island of Haiti by starting the Revolution which eventually saw the French oppressors driven off the island. She didn't know about Jean-Baptiste Pointe Du Sable, the Haitian-born immigrant who founded the City of Chicago in Illinois. Nor did she know about Jean-Jacques Dessalines, the Black man who founded the Republic of Haiti after driving off English, Spanish and French forces. Nope. She didn't know Jack about these great Black men. Yet she knew all about Christopher Columbus, the bigoted Italian bastard who supposedly discovered America. The guy is responsible for more deaths than Adolf Hitler. He committed genocide on a grander scale. Yet the Americans named a holiday after him. And Isabel considered herself Italian-American rather than African-American. Wow. Her Italian father did a good job brainwashing her, huh?

Isabel was easy on the eyes, but she was about as interesting as wet paint. I had my fun with her. A lot of Butch women assume all of us Femmes are submissive and meek. I don't let anybody dominate me regardless of race, gender or sexual identity. I simply don't get down like that. And I showed it to her. I could tell Isabel wasn't as tough as she pretended to be. I saw right through Isabel's Butch Chick swagger and saw the insecure and vulnerable woman inside. And I most definitely took advantage of her weakness. Slowly but surely, I wore her down mentally and sexually. It was absolutely fascinating to get her worked up like this. I am good at what I do. The secret of my success in this life is that I'm good at getting inside people's heads. Doesn't matter what the occasion.

I took Isabel to my off-campus apartment and showed her a good time. I swore to her that everything we did would stay between us. She was happy to hear that. She told me that she always fantasized about getting dominated by another woman but could never bring herself to do it. I kissed her tenderly and undressed her. Then we got busy. I laid her naked body on the bed and kissed her all over. I gently licked the areolas of her breasts. Isabel moaned in pleasure as I sucked her tits. Butch chicks can and do moan. What a surprise! When I spread her legs, Isabel hesitated. I told her I would take care of her. Butch women are funny about letting a Femme play with their pussy. As if some bitch's pussy is special because she wears guy clothes and acts all tough. Oh, please! However, I didn't say that to Isabel. Not when I was so close. I promised her I'd be gentle. She nodded, and I proceeded to work my magic on her.

Gently I licked and fingered her pussy. Isabel closed her eyes as I did my thing. I gently bit her clit while fucking her with my fingers. She licked her lips and stirred, clearly enjoying herself. I knew it. She liked it. I fucked her some more. And I replaced my fingers with a slim blue strap-on dildo. She was a bit hesitant, so I cajoled her into it. Soon I was thrusting my strap-on dildo into her cunt and making my big and tough Butch woman purr like a kitten! Oh, yeah. She liked it. I fucked a Butch woman and she liked it! I put her on all fours, pulled her hair and smacked her ass while fucking her. A lot of Butch women have big butts but consider their asses to be off-limits. I spanked Isabel's ass and slammed my dildo up her cunt. I owned that bitch. And she knew it.

Afterwards, Isabel was all smiles. She thanked me for a wonderful time. Unbeknownst to her, I had filmed the whole thing. Yep, a hidden camera lesbian lick down. Now you've seen everything. I edited the video and blurred my face before sending multiple copies to all the queer chicks who knew Isabel and I. My way of destroying this White-washed, biracial Butch chick's reputation. I made her my bitch now and I just wanted everyone to know. Man, I feel good! Us Femmes need to step up and remind the Butch sluts that they don't automatically run the show. I'm a gorgeous Black Femme, a Cheerleader and yes, I tame Butch women. Does that surprise you? It shouldn't. Who's next? Oh, Butch chicks! The line starts at the right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Cheerleaders Run This Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds