• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Backscratcher (A Slave's Fantasy)

Backscratcher (A Slave's Fantasy)

Dear Mistress,

Here is the latest fantasy I have had about you. You make me lie down in the bathtub and chain my hands to the spigot. You turn on the tap and fill the tub with water, water that is too hot for by body.

Then you begin to wash my ass and cock and balls roughly. You tell me you have a special treat in store for me and that you think I will like it.

Then you pull out the plug and let water drain around my body, still leaving me chained to the spigot. When the water is all drained out and I am still lying facedown in the tub, you dry my back and ass and balls and cock with a towel.

Then you lead me to the bed and tell me to lie facedown there as well. You tie my hands and feet to the posts on the corners of the bed. You yank my balls and cock out from under me and point them toward my spread legs. You tell me you want me to be long for this one, so you tie a weight on the end of my cock. You drape the string with the weight on the end over the end of the bed so that the weight begins pulling on my cock.

"Don't worry," you say, "I will make your cock stronger so that it will be able to carry the weight." Then you begin licking my balls and the crack of my ass, and my cock begins to swell. "I am going to use you there later," you tell me. "That is why you had to be clean for your mistress." You enter my ass with your tongue and stimulate me there so that I can feel the thrill of what is coming. Then you run your tongue up and down the length of my cock until it is hard as a rock. "Now it is ready," you say, and the weight does seem a bit lighter. I ask how you will keep it hard.

"With this," you say, and you show me a long backscratcher with a mean looking claw on the end. You grip my balls with the claw of the backscratcher and violently move them about. It hurts, but at the same time it sends a thrill though me, and my cock stiffens further. Suddenly the weight does not seem quite so heavy, although the string still pulls painfully on my prick.

Then you climb over me and sit with your sweet cunt staring me in the face. You grab me by my collar and pull me into you and I begin licking you and licking you. "You are not fast enough, slave," you say and bring the backscratcher down on my balls. It hurts, and then you once again grip them with the claw of the backscratcher and begin to move them about violently. I start to eat you as fast as you can, and you run the claw of the backscratcher up and down my stiff prick, trying to trap me into coming before you give me permission so that you can punish me even more. I try everything I can do to keep from coming despite the feeling of the backscratcher running over my balls and prick. It is all I can do to keep from exploding all over the sheets. I begin to eat you feverishly, hoping to take your mind off of tempting my balls and prick and it seems to be working, as you begin to moan with pleasure.

You yank my head up by the collar until my mouth is nestled against the sweet bud of your clit. The pull of the weight seems even stronger on my stiffened prick and I lap at your sweet bud until I feel your legs trembling with your excitement. I eat and I eat and I can feel you shaking and convulsing against me over and over again. You cry out as you come in wave after wave of orgasms. When you are spent, you press your lips against my forehead and kiss me, holding my head and rocking it against you. "Oh my sweet slave," you say as you press my head to your lips. "My poor slave, now I must use you some more."

You open the case and get out the tube of lubricant. Then you climb over my back. I feel the lips of your cunt spread on my naked back as you begin to rub the cream into my ass, all the while teasingly and cruelly pulling on the string on my stiff prick. Then you get out the double dildo and insert the big side into yourself. I begin to shake in fear of the pain, but want to please my mistress so I spread my legs even wider to give you access to me.

You thrust all the way into me in the first motion. The tickler on the dildo is rubbing against my balls and prick, and your tickler is being driven into your clit and spreading your lips with every thrust. It hurts when the dildo slams into my balls, but I endure it willingly because I know I am giving my mistress pleasure with my humble body. You thrust into me over and over and over again, and I can feel you coming with the sense of absolute power that you have over my body. After you have fucked me this way for what seems forever, your hand finally reaches underneath and you grab my prick and balls as you begin your final thrust. You squeeze them and knead them as you pump into me. Then you scream out in your final pleasure in your total domination of me and you squeeze my balls hard and pump them like a tube of toothpaste and I shoot my seed all over the sheets between my legs, but I know it is okay because you have felt your total mastery over me and know that I am all yours to use in any way you want.

Then you collapse on top of me, and lie with your soft breasts resting against the hard muscles of my naked back. You kiss me, our bodies still joined by the intimacy of the dildo.

Joined as they will always be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Backscratcher (A Slave's Fantasy)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds