• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Know I Should Call The Police

I Know I Should Call The Police

I don't know how it happened. Nothing seemed out of place. The last thing I remember is getting out of the shower and drying my hair. That's when I saw him in my vanity mirror. A figure, clothed in black with a mask over his face, wrapping him arms around my shoulders and face. Then everything went black. I know I should call the police but...I don't know if I want to.

I don't know how much time passed between the moment he grabbed me and when I woke up. I nearly thought it was a dream, as I woke to the softness of my own linens, until I tried to move. I was securely tied to the bedpost above my head and my legs were strapped by the ankle to my own thighs. I couldn't be more exposed than I was in that moment. I tried to cry out but, the sound that escaped me was muffled by a strip of fabric tied around my mouth. I was blind folded, helpless and more vulnerable than I had ever been in my entire life.

I felt the bed shift and I knew that my assailant had sat down on the mattress next to me. As he approached, I could hear his breath. He was relaxed, calm - obviously in complete control of the situation. Tears began welling up in my veiled eyes as I felt the heat of his exhalation on my cheek. I was taken aback at the intoxicating scent that bombarded my senses. He grazed my face with his lips and fingertips. I knew in an instant that he intended to revel in my impotence. He tenderly kissed along my jawbone and neck, taking one breast into his surprisingly warm hand and kneading it gently.

A small moan escaped my lips before I had even registered the response. I couldn't stop myself. His touch was masterful. He stroked my sides with the lightest caress, causing my skin to erupt in goosebumps. He slowly made his way from my neck to my chest, lingering briefly at each pert bud on my breasts. He nuzzled the valley between them causing my breath to catch in my throat. I was under his complete control whether I wanted to be or not. As he meandered across my stomach, one of his hands slid to my knee and down my inner thigh. I knew what came next but by this time I barely even remembered that he had attacked me. His every movement was more overflowing with consideration and compassion than of any lover I had ever chosen to give myself to. The only reminder that this encounter was not of my consent was the tightness of my bonds.

He moved his body meticulously between my wide spread legs, stroking his soft cheek against my thighs as he came closer and closer to the heat that his breath told me he so eagerly sought. He petted my mound adoringly, causing my arousal to climb even higher. Yet another whimper poured from my lips. I could feel my petals shifting, opening to him and growing moist. He kissed the edges of me, nibbling ever so slightly causing my breathing to become ragged.

Finally, after blissfully torturing my for what seemed like eternity, he slid his fiery tongue along the entire length of my wetness before settling his mouth around my clitoris. The expertise to which he manipulated my body had me writhing against his hungry lips. He spun his tongue brilliantly around my bud, my back arching and my hips grinding to meet his movements. Licking me again, he thrust his tongue into my opening again and again while fondling my clitoris with his thumb. He fucked me in this way until my body beaded with sweat and I began to convulse in orgasm. Just as I climaxed, he pulled my clitoris into his mouth once again and plunged his fingers into my throbbing pussy.

I have never experienced such an orgasm. I spasmed around his fingers for several minutes before he pulled them from me, leaving me panting and on fire. I felt him lift himself from my bed and barely heard the sound of his zipper as the last of his garments fell to the floor. I again felt his weight upon my bed and felt the heat of his body hovering over my own. He placed one hand along side my waist and the other, from his position on the bed, I could only assume grabbed his own cock. He placed the head of it over my clitoris, sliding it back and forth along the length of me. I shuddered beneath him having not yet recovered fully from the intensity of my climax. He lingered above me for several minutes, simply stroking his cock with my labia before sliding just the very head of it into my opening. He teased me for several more minutes in this way, once more forcing me to acknowledge his finesse and experience in this intimate act. I thrashed beneath him, anxious for this treatment to end.

I did not expect him to stop and he did not disappoint. At last, he thrust into me and once more I moaned against my gag, surprised at the size of his member. He began fucking me, gently at first, withdrawing almost completely before plunging deep into me. He was enjoying this but, I think I was enjoying it more. I met his thrust each time with a cry of ecstasy, pushing my hips forward to meet his own hoping to feel his hardness deeper inside me. His speed increased steadily and I thought he was nearing climax but, just as it seemed he might come, he stopped.

He moved his hands to my bonds, not releasing me but, removing the rope that secured me to the bedpost and he pulled my arms around his neck. Again, I was startled by the strength of his shoulders and he pulled me up, gripping my thighs and turning around, shoving me against the wall that faced my bed. He entered me again swiftly, pounding into me with fervor and passion, lavishing my neck with his mouth. He squeezed my backside firmly, using the wall as leverage to pound into me with every last inch of his thick cock. I could feel his muscles clenching through his back and I thought he was close to climax. The thought of his seed spilling into me threw me into yet another orgasm.

Suddenly he stopped, gasping for air and sweating, his steely member buried inside my heat. My orgasm sent tremors of pleasure through my body and he just stood there, enjoying each of my spasms. The muskiness of his sex mixed with the cologne and completely intoxicated me which prolonged my climax. Wave after wave of euphoria crashed over me, leaving me drunk with gratification.

He carried my limp and heavy body to the bed. Placing me on my stomach, he slid one of his powerful arms around my waist and pulled me to my knees. Still dizzy from my second peak, I barely even noticed as he began to massage my lower back and firm ass. I gasped as he tongued over my sopping pussy, gingerly tickling my clitoris. I struggled to move my still sensitive bud away from his adept tongue but, his grip around my hips was unyielding. He moved upward to my puckered anus. Again, I tried to move away but, my body was so near exhaustion he easily restrained me.

He eagerly lapped at my backside, causing in me sensations I had never experienced. I thrashed in his embrace, unable to move far against my bondage. My pussy began to tingle and I could feel yet another orgasm beginning to form. He moved one arm beneath me and began to fondle my pussy once again, tormenting me with his touch. I groaned into the mattress, elated and drained from his onslaught.

Without warning, he moved decisively behind me and I could feel his rock hard cock against my opening. He slid his stiff member over my pussy lubricating himself before pressing it to my hole. I lurched forward but, he grasped my hip and shoulder speaking in a gruff voice, "This is going to happen. If you relax, it will be easier."

My mind raced trying to place the voice. I knew I'd heard it before but I was so overwhelmed by the experiences I'd already had that no face came to mind. In an instant, my concern over his identity left me as he pushed against my ass once again. I took deep breaths trying to relax and he began to stroke my back gently. Before I knew it, his cock was buried inside my ass and I felt his pubic bone pressed against my cheeks. Slowly, he withdrew slightly and steadily pressed into me again. Bit by bit, his thrusts became deeper and longer until he was fully penetrating my asshole. He fucked me like this for what seemed like hours, stroking my body. Occasionally, he would reach between my legs and massage my clitoris and I would grind into him, aching for more. My moans became murmurs and purrs of delight as the pain subsided and I was left with only contentment.

He unexpectedly began to pick up speed. Grabbing my hips for leverage, he began driving his cock into my ass with immense passion. He grunted each time his hips met mine when suddenly he moaned audibly and I could feel his cock jerk inside of me as he ejaculated into my ass. He stood there for several minutes as his orgasm pierced into me. Shockingly, I had the overwhelming desire to touch myself as this strangers cock convulsed inside me. Finally, he pulled out, leaving me empty and to my astonishment, hungry for more.

I lay limp against my bedspread, spent and panting heavily. He pulled me onto my back and removed my gag only to kiss me. Without thinking, I returned this affection and my body ached when he broke away. I heard my bedroom door open and shut again. I knew he was gone. I slowly gathered the strength to remove my restraints and sat up. He left no trace of himself except the yearning inside of me for him to return.

I know I should call the police but, like I said before...I don't know if I want to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Know I Should Call The Police

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds