• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Lover's Memoirs

My Lover's Memoirs

As I clean my apartment, I find within a small wooden treasure box, an old letter that my ex-lover sent to me. He said he wrote it so I would always have a memory of our time together. It has been many years since we broke up, and with tenderness I open the letter. The yellowed pages unfold and with teary eyes and a heart full of memories, I start to read what happened long ago with the man I thought I loved more than the world.

My beloved mistress, this is my memory of what happened two nights ago, it is still fresh in my mind, and thus I write.......You are leading me down a hallway, the hall is dark except for the occasional burning torch. The walls are black and damp. You are wearing a black cloak with a hood covering your head, a few strands of your fire red hair have fallen out from underneath the hood.

In your hand is a leash that leash goes to the collar on my neck. I am following you, not knowing what to expect. I am wearing nothing, my hands bound behind my back, and my legs shackled. I nervously look around not knowing where I am going, not knowing what will happen, and I find this excites me.

We finally make it to a pair of large oak doors, you push them both open with ease. I see a dark room in front of me. All of a sudden hundreds of candles flicker to life. I am blinded for a second from the light, but when my eyes focus I see a path of candles leading from the door to a bed with the candles circling it. The bed is a large canopy bed, black satin hangs from the top, red satin sheets adorn it.

As I am looking around, trying to see walls or a ceiling in the infinite large room, you step in front of me and pull the leash so that I am looking at you. With your free hand you take the hood off to reveal a soft, white face, luscious red lips, fire red hair in curls. Then my eyes meet with yours. I stare into them, totally losing myself in your eyes. I feel as if you are looking down to the depths of my soul. I feel the urge to drop to my knees and I do. Your lips curl up into a smile.

You walk behind me, release my legs from the shackles, and unbind my hands. You walk over to the bed and stand next to it. I feel the urge to walk over to it, and I do. Again, you smile.

I sit down on the bed, you lean down, look deeply into my eyes again, then brush your lips across mine. I start to follow them as they leave, but I meet your eyes again. This time your eyes make me stop following, and go back to where I was. Then I lay down on the bed, you take my right hand with your gloved hands, stretch it to the bed post, and tie it securely with a strand of black satin. You do the same with my left. Then you move down to my feet, lean forward, and run your hands down from my right inner thigh down to my foot, placing it in position, and secure it. You do the same with my left. Then you come up and take off the leash, knowing that you do not need it anymore.

Then you stand at the foot of the bed, looking at me, tied, unable to move, looking up at you. Then you shed your cloak. Underneath I see a black lace corset, pushing your lily white breasts up. A short black lace skirt, black stockings going down to black high heeled boots. Then a pair of black satin gloves, going all the way up to your elbow. You hair, in curls, falling down over your chest. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest with excitement. You move over to the side of the bed and take one of the black candles out of its holder, then turn back to me, your crimson lips smiling.

You take the candle, hold it above my chest and tilt it slightly, a single drop of hot wax falls and lands right over my heart. I gasp loudly, then breathe heavily. You move it down, just a little further, a drop falls not too far from the last as you tilt it, and I moan out in pleasure. You proceed to do this, then after a drop lands under my belly button, I think you will stop, so I relax. I look up and see you getting ready to tilt the candle again, my heart pounds, and before I can utter a word, a drop falls less than an inch from my hardened sex. I scream out in pleasure, body involuntarily straining against the restraints. You look down on me and smile.

You walk over, put the candle back, and get a silk cloth. You come over and wipe the wax off of my body, kissing the spots where it dripped. My breathing accelerates the further down you go, then as you get the last one, you move your head away, my heart skips a beat. Then at the last minute, you flick your tongue out across the head of my sex. I start moaning loudly, getting ready to release, then I feel your hand constrict around the base, not letting me release, not yet. After you are sure that I won't, you look at me with a slight tinge of anger in your eyes, let out a soft, low growl saying, "You did not ask my permission."

You then walk away into the darkness, returning with a blindfold. You grab me by the hair and pull my head up as you fix the blindfold so it covers my eyes. I hear you walking around me, as if you are deciding what to do next with your prey. I hear you stop, a moment later I can feel your hot breath on my neck, then I feel your teeth clamping down on my shoulder and hear you let out a low growl. You tug at the flesh as I moan. You move up, biting my neck, I scream louder. Then you bite down right on the front of my throat, just hard enough to prevent me from making a noise. I stop screaming immediately and am breathing heavily. You let go of my throat, even though I can't see it, I know there is a smile on your lily white face.

The next thing I feel is you sitting down, straddling my stomach. I feel the satin of your gloved fingers tracing around my nipples as they harden. Then I feel those fingers pinch on them and begin to pull. I arch up as much as I can till the restraints stop me, breathing harder the further you pull them, then moaning as you yank hard and release.

Then I feel you get off of me. I hear you moving around just to my right. Then I feel you stand up on the bed, one foot on each side of me, right under my arms. The next thing I feel is your shins on my arms, and you sitting down on my face. I am stunned for a moment, then you dig your heels into my side. I slide my tongue up inside of you, moving it all around. I feel you slowly begin to move up and back across my face. I move my tongue in and out of you, brushing against your clit, I feel you jump and stop moving up and back. I run my tongue across it some more, hearing you moan louder and louder as I move my tongue across it faster and harder. Then I hear you let out a bit of a scream and a growl as I feel my face get glazed over.

I feel you stand up off of me, a silk cloth to wipe my face off, then leave the cloth in my mouth for me to taste. As I am tasting it I hear you moving around some more. Then the cloth is taken out of my mouth and I feel something tracing around my lips, I reach my tongue out to lick it, but you pull it away. I feel a light slap to the side of my face. A few seconds later I feel it tracing around my lips again. Then I feel your press it into my mouth and I begin to suck on it, realizing it is your nipple. I suck gently on it, darting my tongue across it, bringing it deeper into my mouth, scraping my teeth across it lightly.

You take it out of my mouth, replace it with the other, and I do the same. Then you take that one away, and I feel you standing over me, your feet by my legs, then the blindfold gets pulled off. I look up and see your lily white body standing over me, wearing nothing but your gloves, your hands on your hips, looking down at me.

You squat down, taking the head of my sex into you, I gasp, you smile. Then in one fluid motion you slide my sex all the way inside of you. Feeling I am about to cum again, you raise up a little and grasp the base again until the urge is quelled. You sit back down on it, smiling as I have a look of frustration on my face. You begin rocking back and forth, leaning down and whispering, "Not until I do," into my ear. I rock back and forth on my sex, harder and faster with each motion. I moan in pleasure, biting my lower lip. You begin to moan loudly as you reach down and run your gloved hands over my chest. I feel you starting to buck harder and moan louder. Then I hear you gasp sharply as you release, the second after you do, I scream out and release into you.

Then you lean down, unbind my hands, wrap your arms around me and pull my spent body up to yours. You press your lips to mine, sliding your tongue into my mouth and moving it around. I put my arms around you as you pull me tighter. Then you pull your lips away from mine, laying me back down on the bed. You take your gloves off and lay down, with your head resting on my chest, listening to my heartbeat. I put my arms around you as we both drift off into sleep.

For the one whom I love, my beloved mistress...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Lover's Memoirs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds