• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Abduction Ch. 03

My Abduction Ch. 03

The café was busy and I felt rushed off of my feet serving the crowded tables. As I carried meals to customers, my big hips would brush against arms of seated diners, sending a shiver up my spine if the person was attractive. If they looked up at me I would start to blush, stammering the names of the meals as I placed them in front of the diners. Occasionally I felt a hand surreptitiously move under the table to touch and even caress my bare thigh before I moved away almost delirious in longing to have the moment last longer and for the hand to slid up higher inside my thigh and touch my throbbing pussy. Oh yes, it was throbbing all right. I had been in a constant state of arousal all day. Since leaving my apartment and sending the young guy on his way, in the morning, I had gone to lectures and then to my job at the café.

Yet throughout the day, my mind insisted on reverting to the night of incredible sex with the young guy. He told me his name several times, trying to engage me in conversation about myself. But I blocked out his conversation. I purposefully let his name slip away from my memory. I did not want to know him on that level. Instead, I had picked him up in a bar and taken him home so that he could fuck himself silly on my young big body with its bouncing big boobs, heavy thighs and big booty that was made for splitting with a big long thin cock like he had.

After the first fuck he had dozed off and I watched his sweet virginal face breathing shallow breaths as he relived in his little dream fucking my wet pussy as hard as he could before cumming inside me. I let him rest for 10 minutes and then I slid down the bed and took his flaccid cock in my mouth. I loved the feel of the soft cock fitting easily into my mouth now that it was spent. The sensation of his cock skin, so soft and loose on my tongue was heavenly. I started to dribble saliva and I made sure his cock was well slicked with it as I began to suck and then swirl my tongue over the head. Playing with my newfound toy, I let it grow inside my mouth until it was nearly hard. He was awake by now and his hips began to move, pushing himself into my slobbering mouth. I shook my head to tell him not to do that. I wanted to show him how good I was at pleasuring him; I wanted to give him sensations that he had never experienced before. Then, when he was really boiling with the need to cum, I would stop and leave him frustrated so that I could find out how assertive he would become when aroused to the point of intense sexual need. Faster and faster, my mouth took his cock deeper and deeper into my throat until I had to stop as I gagged on the head of his long cock filling my larynx. His cock bobbed as if spring loaded. It was incredibly hard and long. Salvia dribbled out of my mouth onto his thigh as I had a choking fit. He was apologising or something. I could hear him but didn't need to know that he was worried that he had hurt me.

Instead I rolled off of the bed and staggered to the end and backed up to lean against the wall, naked and with slobber dripping down my chin. He was confused to the point of being speechless. Smiling at him I licked a finger and rubbed it over my nipple on my left breast, cupping it underneath with my other hand. Then I lifted my soft, heavy 38DD breast up so that I could suck the nipple, stretching it and letting it go before repeating the sucking stretching cycle. I moved between my breasts, taking turns to arouse both nipples until they were as hard as his cock. I watched him as he stroked his cock, watching my lewd display until he started to move to get off the bed and come to me. I told him to stay there. I hadn't finished yet. I then continued to tease him by playing with my cunt, touching myself with an index finger, softly around the top of my sex, then around my clit and finally down and into my slippery dripping cunt that was full of his cum. I sort of lost the plot then for a while as I enjoyed fingering myself with my eyes closed until my knees started to shake and I knew I would cum right there and then. He was still watching me from the bed, his jaw slack, mouth open in incredulity. He had never seen a woman play with herself and it was obviously something between a shock and an erotic wet dream.

Before he could do anything I laughed and ran out of the room shouting, catch me if you can like a little girl playing with her siblings. He chased me around the small apartment, grabbing at me but losing me because he was cautious and clearly worried he might crash into something and break it. With this advantage I managed to escape his grasp several times but he finally trapped me in the tiny lounge between the sofa and the wall by pushing the sofa towards the wall as I ran behind it. I was laughing uncontrollably in big gasps of breath that thrust my tits up and down. He was more serious and a little angry that I was such a mental case. He knelt on the sofa and went to kiss me but I was a bitch and turned my head away, saying in a gasp that I wanted him to make me suck him. Make me do it I challenged him. His thoughts of a romantic coupling were not on my agenda. I needed to be used by him. He was stunned and stopped and his cock wilted. This wasn't a good result. See what happens when you get cheeky little miss my mother's voice taunted me in my head. All my confidence evaporated and I felt foolish and stupid. My chin quivered and I was about to cry. I could feel the sobs beginning in my fat tummy, edging up towards my constricted throat. My little girl voice in my brain was already whimpering saying that nobody wanted us. I knew I was worthless and I had frightened off this perfectly nice innocent guy with my stupid antics. Tears welled in my eyes, my shoulders slumped and any resistance in me was gone. I was defeated. Defeated by my own inadequacies.

Then I felt his hand grab a handful of my long brown hair right down at my scalp. He had a big handful of my luxuriant hair and he tugged it roughly so that I was forced to bend forward over the back of the sofa until my mouth was level with his cock. I let out a cry of pain as I went down but he didn't care. He must have been so pissed off with me that he had lost all control. No longer was he the gentle virgin. His tool still wasn't hard and with his free hand he fed it into my open mouth. A thrill of triumph went through me. He wants me I screamed inside my head. You little slut my mother's voice admonished. I ignored her and focussed on the treasure in my mouth. He waited keeping still as I licked and slobbered and sucked until his elongated tool was back into its incredible rock hard state.

Then he took another handful of my hair so that both his hands held my head with swathes of my hair. Using this hold on me, he began to face fuck me, pulling my mouth up and down on his cock. He was slow at first and feeling the head slide over my tongue was delicious. After a few minutes he became hornier or more emboldened and started to force his cock down my throat. He got a rhythm going with about every third of fourth thrust stronger than the others, pushing his long thin fuck tool into my larynx. It got to the point where I gagged and snot came out of my nose. As he roughly pulled my mouth off of his cock I coughed up saliva in long stings that ran over my face when he pushed me back to work.

My breasts were crushed against the material of the sofa and it rubbed harshly over my hard nipples that sent tingles to my pussy. Trapped with my butt against the wall and my fat tummy on the back of the sofa I tried to get a hand back and under me to touch my clit but it was impossible. I was sort of bound by the position I was in. The only thing I could do was move my head up and down at the command of his two hands in my hair. Faster and faster he went until I felt his cock twitch and spasm and spurt his sex juice into my slut-fuck face-hole of a mouth. Well that is what my mother's voice in my head was telling me as I sucked up the last of his juices before he pulled my head up so that his wilting cock fell out of my mouth. Then he let go of my hair and slumped, still kneeling on the sofa with his head on my back.

My face was now pushed into the back of sofa so that it was difficult to breath but he didn't seem to care. The muscles in my legs were starting to hurt with me bent over double, my legs on one side and my upper body on the other side of the sofa back. You could suffocate like that you silly bitch the sanctimonious voice of my mother observed in my head. Too true mum I replied. I had to do something and so I grabbed his sticky soft cock and gave it a tug and a squeeze. He jumped off me and realising I was in a bad way he pulled the sofa away from the wall, releasing the pressure on my legs. I slowly stood up feeling the pain rip through my stretched legs but I deserved it for being so immature. I stood gazing at nothing in particular while I revelled in the pain until it subsided. You're a real sicko, you know that mum whispered to me in my foggy mind. But wasn't it good she went on to say. I wanted mum to go away and leave me alone and stop talking to me but I knew that she wouldn't. She was my way of talking to myself to figure out what was going on. He was spent for the moment and no use to my pussy. I realised that it felt swollen, engorged with blood around the lips making it feel puffy and hot. I regretted the blowjob now and wished that he had stopped to fuck me. He was in a world of his own, now sitting on the sofa facing away from me. We didn't speak and I walked out to the kitchen.

I had an idea to do something I had never done. I got the olive oil bottle and smeared a handful over my tits, rubbing it into them and leaving them all slippery. I enjoyed the way my big boobs fought with my hands as I tried to squeeze them. Then I did the same thing with my ample backside before getting oil on a finger and pushing it up my tight bum. I stood for ages it seemed, feeding my butt hole with oil and stretching it with my fingers. I was really enjoying being so dirty alone while in the adjoining room he was dozing on my sofa.

When I returned to the lounge he was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed and his hand on his cock. I climbed astride him with my cunt below his cock and began to body slide his chest with my uncontrollable oil slippery tits. He went to speak and again I shook my head, no. He closed his eyes again and let me have his body. It was as if we were passing control between the two of us. After abusing my hair and my mouth so badly, hurting me as he took his pleasure of me, he was now content to indulge my whim and let me service him as I chose. But I knew deep down in my gut that before long he would take over and whether I liked it or not he would use me as he wanted. It made my heart beat faster.

Up and down his chest my tits mashed against him, I slid with my nipples exalting in the feel of his chest hair scratching them in the most delightful way. Each time my tits reached his chin I would rub my pussy over his slack cock. I got wetter and wetter and he got harder and harder. Soon he was trying to push into my cunt but I keep up my sliding so that I teased him. Then I turned around and pushed my wet cunt onto his nose. I rubbed it around his nose and mouth and then lifted up so that he could lick me. In unison to his tongue on my clit, I started to lick his recovering cock. The more I licked him without taking his fuck pole in my mouth, the more he copied me on my clit until I started to shudder as a powerful orgasm surprised me and took my breath away. I lay with my mouth on his balls whimpering as the spasms sent contractions into my belly and liquid fire coursed through my veins. I twitched my limbs with each spasm and cried into his hairy balls.

We lay there quiet for ages while I enjoyed little spasms of aftershock. I had settled my big butt on his face and he sucked and swallowed my juices between pushing me up so that he could exhale before taking another breath and letting my cunt fall back onto his face. Not quite like gagging on a cock but close enough I thought with a giggle to myself. Finally he pushed my hips so that I fell onto the floor where I curled up in a ball with my hands between my legs. He sat up and then got down on the floor with me. He rolled me over onto my stomach and hitched up my knees. Doggy was the word that broadcast itself to my fucked brain. He got behind me and pushed none to gently into my very sloppy cunt, fucking me aggressively and spanking my big arse cheeks that must have been wobbling with his thrusts. The sting of his hands on my butt together with the invasion of such a long cock inside me started another orgasm that nearly wrecked me. My arms gave way and I lay cheek on carpet, tits rubbing as he fucked my cunt and knees burning as I slid back and forward with his thrusts.

He must have seen all the oil on my butt and his finger slipped into my stretched rosebud. Then another and another. Three fingers fucked my arse while his ravaging cock plundered my pussy. I couldn't believe it but he got me to orgasm again with all this violent action. My cheek was feeling raw rubbing on the carpet but I couldn't do anything about it for the moment. I was lost in a boiling of my insides as my rosebud spasmed on his fingers and my cunt clenched his long tool. Thank goodness he stopped and slowly withdrew while I still twitched. I crawled forward to kneel in front of the sofa and rest my upper body against it. Now I could brace myself against his thrust and not slide over the carpet.

I arched my back and presented by backside to his eyes. I felt his hands on my hips and then on my butt spreading my cheeks wide. Then I felt his hand guiding his cock to my browneye. He pushed and grunted and stopped without getting it in. Fuck me hard I gasped. Push harder. Get the head inside me. Fuck my greasy arse I pleaded.

I was defenceless there on the carpet in my apartment. And this young guy was going to get his cock inside my bowels. Even if I wanted to stop this I knew on some deep level inside my gut that I could not stop him now. He was too close to his goal of stuffing his oiled up rooter into me. I was about to be taken, used and abused by a nice young student who I had turned into a sex-crazed bugger of my pooper. He grunted and strained and clearly was failing to get the head of his cock to push through my tight sphincter despite all the oil I had spread over and in me. This gave me a dilemma. I could easily encourage his cock into my ever-ready pussy and have a lovely hard root. I might even cum again. It was a pleasant thought but only that. I can be a stubborn bitch and I wanted to have my arsehole reamed by his long tool. Why he was having so much trouble when his cock was quite skinny escaped me. Nerves probably my mother pondered in my head. Tell him how good his hard cock feels against your button she suggested to me. Boost his confidence; get him firing on all cylinders again. Make him hold the base of his tool tight and force that motherfucker into you. I heard my mother's hysterical laughter at her motherfucker reference. She had a point though and I quickly instructed him to do just that.

Oh fuck I moaned. Nooo, I don't want you to do that I whimpered as I felt his cock slide past my last defence and enter my slicked anal cavity. I am such a mess of contradictions I thought. One minute I am pleading to be buggered and the next moment I am a coward pleading for him to not enjoy the tight delights of my backside. He made a final grunt as he got balls deep into me. No turning back I thought as I waited for him to fuck me.

After enjoying the moment of conquest like he had arrived on top of Mount Everest and no doubt enjoying the view of me being pinned by his swollen cock in my arse, he started to spank my fleshy buttocks and at the same time to root my pooper. I let go and cried tears of pain and intense pleasure, blushing with shame and glowing with exhilaration at the same time. I pulled away from him in moments of shame but there was no escape with the sofa against me. Then I would sense his cock filling me and teasing my sphincter as it was stretched and tugged by his big red cock and I would push back hard to make a slapping noise as he slammed into my pliant flesh. He didn't seem to need to cum quickly having been well drained earlier and I realised I was in for a long session of fucking my arse raw.

It began to hurt and I started to sob into the sofa cushions until he spat on his cock and fucked his spittle into my anus to ease my pain. I began to feel faint and almost blacked out I think as he relentlessly rooted me. His cock must be getting sore to I reasoned but it didn't slow him down. Then after an age his increased the force of his fuck and tried to get further up me, gripping my fat hips and grunting like a pig. He pulled back and thrust as hard and as far up me as he could as he released a long groan of pain and pleasure. He probably squirted a little cum into my arse but it wasn't much and I think his balls were aching from all the sex we had overnight. I was finally totally rooted, fucked, used, abused and destroyed to the point that I couldn't feel anything anymore. I was in a drifting dreamlike state as if I were outside my body, looking down on my shameless arse in the air with red spanked buttocks and shining with oil. He pulled out of me and I suddenly felt I had a void in me from where he had filled me. My arsehole kept twitching with little spasms and heightened the raw state of my rear end. I crawled up on the sofa and lay there watching him come to the sofa and attempt to kiss me again. I wouldn't let him and he kissed my forehead instead. I'm fucked I sighed and he gave a wry smile. He knew not to talk and soon he got up and walked out. I heard him dress and return to me. Shoo I whispered to him gently. See you around he replied and turned to walk out the door.

And that was what my mind was obsessed with all day at lectures and at the café. Closing time arrived and I left work, conscious of the sexual tension that had returned to my body. Every muscle and sinew thrummed with sex, playing a tune that only I could hear. I couldn't bear it. I have to get relief. But how was the question I could not answer. I pulled out the nice gentleman's card that was given to me in the café wrapped up in a five dollar tip. I had nearly phoned him the other evening but then had chickened out. How silly of me to think he was anything to do with sex. He had merely said that he liked to help young people. I dialled his number.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Abduction Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 712 milliseconds