• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 02

Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 02

1234

Thanks to all who gave so much positive feedback on the first story. Please be patient for a Chapter 3.

*

Kate woke up with a major league guilt trip hangover. The thought that she had given her son a blowjob before bed was almost too much to bear.

But the fact that she just had with Jeremy and his friends her most thrilling sexual experiences in almost 20 years made her long for more - intensifying the guilt, which was still no help in suppressing the desire.

Kate stayed in bed and let Jeremy go off to work at his early morning summer part-time job before rising and going about her daily household chores.

Late that afternoon, Jeremy was not home yet, and she figured he wouldn't be. After work he usually hooked up with a few buddies, grabbed a bite to eat, and may or may not come home to spend the night before another day of work. That's the way 20-year-olds on summer break from college operated.

Caught up with her housework and still troubled by conflicting emotions, Kate fixed herself a drink and headed for the deck to take in some summer sun. It was unusual for her to have a drink at such a time. Years ago, she found herself with loads of free time and money and overcome with grief after Jack died, and she had to remind herself constantly of the danger of trying to drown the sorrows and fill the free hours at the same time.

But putting on her two-piece swimsuit and working on her tan was not unusual. She relaxed in the late afternoon sun on the deck and pondered how this all got started. Sure, she stepped over the line when she found the four boys lounging naked in her family room watching porn and sporting hard-ons. Giving her son and his three friends hand jobs was a little over-the-top and things escalated from there, and she had a feeling they hadn't stopped escalating.

But it went back before that, she thought. The reason Jeremy and his old high school buddies back for summer break from college were so comfortable sitting around her house in the nude in the first place was that she allowed them to skinny-dip in her pool back before they were teenagers. They had been running around her place naked in the summer quite often ever since.

Kate smiled to herself thinking of the innocence of that time, in contrast to her guilt-ridden and sexually charged situation today. She also recalled skinny-dipping with Jack, back when she was 16 and just beginning to experiment sexually. She was so in love with him. The exploration of each other's bodies that took place during and after that frolic at a secret swimming hole was one of her most arousing sexual memories.

It may also have been the night Wendy was conceived and Kate's life changed forever.

Kate hadn't been skinny-dipping since.

She eyed the pool and a sparkle came to her eye. Just for the sake of the memory and to feel the freedom Jeremy and his friends felt, she stood up and stripped off. The pool was set up just off the deck at the split-level house, in such a way that you could jump in from the deck. Kate did just that.

She dove underwater and swam to the opposite side before surfacing, then turned and floated on her back, gently kicking to keep herself moving while feeling the hot mid-June sun beating down on her bare breasts and still-bare mound.

She spread her legs and let the water cool the heat building between her legs, then kicked her legs together and propelled herself to the end where she jumped in. Kate stood and walked in the water to the middle. She held up her medium-large breasts, which she thought sagged too much, but the boys had marveled over them. Her nipples were erect, sticking out like the proverbial pencil erasers. They were her favorite part of her breasts.

She reached under the water and massaged her clit, thinking about what happened the night before with Jeremy, and how he gently and timidly touched the outer lips of her vagina. She had longed for him to be bolder and explore inside, even to pull back the hood and touch her most sensitive spot.

But he was a boy -- OK, a young man -- of 20 and they think about getting off. Women's bodies are mysteries to them, but a mystery they explore only with their own gratification in mind.

How she wished she could do it all over again, knowing what she knows now as a mature woman -- how many people have thought that over time? To be bold enough to teach a young man how to make love to a woman and awaken her desires would have paid great dividends -- but who has that kind of courage as a young woman? And who had the kind of wisdom as a young man to ask how to please his partner?

She suppressed the thought that entered her head and slipped out of the pool.

Kate found her swimming suit and light beach jacket were gone. Stealing someone's clothes while skinning-dipping was an old trick, and Kate figured she had just been victimized. At least it was at her isolated rural house.

This sounded like the work of Cory, the jokester among the gang of four. Kate figured she would find him with Jeremy, Matt and Josh inside.

She had forgotten to bring a towel, since swimming wasn't on her mind when she went out to the deck. There was a small one placed on the chair for her to sit on. She dried off a bit with that.

It was too small to wrap herself in. There was nothing to do but walk inside in front of them in the nude and give them the show they wanted to see. No matter. They had seen it all already.

She walked in through the patio doors that entered at the dining room and saw Jeremy sitting alone working on a sandwich with a sly grin on his face.

"So. . . Jeremy. Where are your friends and where is my swim suit?" she asked.

"My friends aren't here," he said. "And what swim suit?"

He was suppressing a laugh.

"So this was just your little prank to see Mom walk back in the house naked?"

"Well, at least I didn't lock all the doors," he said. "That crossed my mind, but I figured it loses its impact if you don't have any worries about someone coming along and seeing you naked. There didn't seem to be any point."

"But there wasn't any point to stealing my suit, either," Kate replied. "If you wanted to see me naked, you could have just sat on the deck and waited for me to come out."

"Yeah, but this way, you're still naked."

"Do you like me naked?" Kate asked, standing at the edge of the table and making no attempt to conceal any of her treasures.

"Yeah," Jeremy said after a pause. "I gave them shit for saying so, but I have to admit they're right. My Mom is hot."

"You're sweet," Kate said. "Well, for what it's worth, I like you naked too. And as a matter of fact, I am hot. I think I'll just go back out and jump in the pool again to cool off."

Kate turned and did her most seductive hip-swinging walk back out the patio door, hoping he'd take the bait. She felt at the same time she had crossed another line. At first, it was Jeremy's friends involved, and he was just there and worked into the game. Then he came and asked her for some relief. But now, unquestionably, she was coming on to her own son.

Kate dove in the pool and swam underwater to the other side as she did before. She surfaced and stood with her arms spread out resting on the edges of the pool, her breasts just below water in the shallow pool. She waited a moment, then swam back.

She headed back out of the pool and caught Jeremy on the deck , just finishing stripping off all his clothes. She had timed it perfectly, she thought.

"Uh, Jeremy. I forgot my towel again, would you run in and get me one? And why don't you grab a beer on the way out."

He ran inside naked and shortly reappeared with a couple of beach towels and a beer. She took one and dried off.

"Let's just sit down and talk," she said, taking one of the upright deck chairs.

Jeremy obediently took one too, almost facing her rather than sitting alongside of her.

"So that hint that you were going skinny dipping again was just a trick to get me to take my clothes off?" he said.

"Yes. It was to get back at you for stealing my suit and making me stand there naked talking to you. We needed to talk anyway, and if I was going to be naked it was only fair that you were too. Isn't that how the rule goes around here?" Kate said, referring to the excuse the boys used to get her to strip for them.

"OK, I get it," he said sheepishly.

"Well," Kate said getting the conversation started. "We certainly are getting to know each other better this summer."

Jeremy laughed. "I guess you could say that, as one naked person to another."

"So are you OK?" Kate asked. "Things have been pretty weird lately. How are you handling it?"

"Uh. . . Well, I found it feels better to let you handle it. I mean, I like to handle it myself, but you handle it pretty well," he said, looking down at his cock and suppressing a grin.

"All right, good one, Jeremy. But, seriously, it's not exactly normal for a grown son to come and see his Mom and ask for some sexual relief, and it's not exactly normal for her to give it to him. I'm still not sure if it's normal for them both to enjoy it, but I think we both did. But it's kind of like drinking too much. It may feel good when you do it, but the next day it doesn't feel so good."

"I know," Jeremy said with a serious tone to his voice, looking away from her the way men often do when it's time to talk about feelings and they're not too comfortable with the subject. "I've been doing a lot of 'I-can't-believe-that-just-happened' lately. And sometimes I wish it hadn't and sometimes I can't wait for it to happen again."

"That's a really honest thing to say, Jeremy. It took courage. I'm proud of you."

"How about you? Are you comfortable with everything that's happened lately?"

It was Kate's turn to look away, up above the treetops, then casting her eyes back down at her nude body. She hadn't felt the arousal, but noticed her nipples were erect. She wondered if Jeremy noticed. She glanced at his penis, which was swollen, but not hard.

"No," Kate finally answered, looking up again, then looking directly at his face. "I really can't be comfortable with it, because when I ask myself about it, I keep telling myself it's wrong. But I never set out on this path. I really was just fooling around and laughing about the situation when I first saw you all watching porn downstairs, and the joking around just went up to the next level."

Kate paused for a moment to consider her next words.

"That's when it got complicated with you. Because. . . there's another element present, and not just that I'm your Mom. I really can't tell you about it. But I'll admit that just being aroused by a bunch of handsome, fit young men is what led me to take my clothes off when you all urged me to. It felt good -- flattering - to know you were all interested and aroused see me, and I let the feeling take control of me."

"And last night was my fault," Jeremy said.

"No, don't think about it like whose fault it is. Honestly, Jeremy, that was the biggest sexual thrill I felt since . . ."

She didn't want to bring up Jack.

"I don't know when," she finished.

"But what's making it complicated with me, besides you're my Mom? Isn't that enough?"

"Yes, that's enough, but . . . Not now, Jeremy. I can't talk about that yet."

He let it drop, for now. "So if you're not comfortable with all of this, why are we sitting here naked together again?"

"I am really proud of you, Jeremy. You're really sharp and have a way of understanding the situation and getting to the point," Kate smiled at him. "We're sitting here naked because I was brave enough to go skinny-dipping not expecting you home, and you stole my suit because you like me naked. Then I tricked you into taking your clothes off because I like you naked. So here we are looking at each other naked and talking about how we shouldn't be comfortable naked together because we're mother and son."

"That pretty much sums it up," Jeremy said, letting his eyes wander to her chest and further down. Kate scooted her chair a bit and faced him even more directly.

"Actually, after last night and that afternoon with your friends, I know I don't have any more secrets from you, physically. I am pretty comfortable now just being naked in front of you. That's no big deal.

"I'm more concerned with how far all this goes," she continued. "I wish I had the courage to say we shouldn't let what happened last night happen again, but I don't want to say that, because I don't mind helping you out so you don't have to do it yourself, and it turned me on so much, too. It's. . . complicated," she said.

"There's that secret complication again," Jeremy observed.

"You haven't told me how you feel about all of this," Kate said, changing the subject.

"What you said sounds a lot like how I feel. I thought it was way wrong to go ask you last night to give me that hand job thing you did before. But I was sooooo horny and gave in to it. I was really scared. I was afraid you'd scold me and send me away and that really would have bothered me a lot. But I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think you'd do it."

He paused for a moment.

"And I'm not bothered by being naked in front of you now. After everything that's happened, seeing each other naked doesn't seem like such a big deal. Besides, I really do like seeing you naked. I always thought you were a great looking Mom, but didn't think it was OK to think that until lately. Now I couldn't wait for you to get out of the pool so I could check you out again."

"That's really flattering," Kate said. "And that's part of what's driving all this. I'm 38 and sometimes feeling my age. The fact that 20-year-old hunks find me 'hot' really turns me on, and sexual adventure is one thing that's been missing from my life."

She was watching and caught Jeremy's eyes cast down and linger on her crotch. She spread her legs wide for him. He looked away, then down again and blushed.

"You're busted," Kate said. "Here's a lesson for you, young man. Women notice these things, like when a guy is talking to you and his eyes go down to check out your tits. We know when guys are interested in our legs or our feet, because we see them looking at them. Guys don't think we notice, but we do.

"But go ahead," she continued. "You were trying to steal a glance at my vagina, but it's OK. I don't mind if you look. I showed it to you before."

Jeremy was still blushing, but looked down directly at her widely spread legs. His cock rose to full attention and he instinctively moved his hand in a futile attempt to hide it.

"One thing about you young guys. You're so easily aroused," Kate said. She closed her legs and tucked one foot under her, still giving him a pretty good view.

"Come on, Mom, spreading like that is pretty arousing."

"For a guy," she said. "Women are more complicated. It usually takes more than looking to get us going."

Kate recalled what she had been thinking before when she was skinny-dipping alone, about doing it all over again and having the courage to teach a man how to please her. The thought that she suppressed then came forcing its way back.

"I know that young men never want to take dating or relationship advice from their Moms," Kate said. "But there's so much more I could teach you about what the girls you're with are thinking."

Jeremy squirmed in his seat, his erection clearly making him uncomfortable. But his arousal would not allow him the will power to avert his gaze.

"Caught you again," Kate said when he looked between her legs. She hoisted both her heels up on the edge of her chair and spread her knees apart.

"Mom, you're making me crazy. And something you ought to know about guys. You don't tease us and leave us hard. We hate that."

"I know. I'm sorry. I won't leave you like that if you don't want me to. But, Jeremy," she said, closing her legs and putting her feet on the deck again with her knees together, "I know you're not a virgin, but I'm not going to ask about intimate details with the girls you've been with, but let me ask you this. Did you think about them at all and what works for them?"

"Yeah, I tried to. They seemed to have a good time."

"The size of your 'equipment' is going to get some attention from some. But if you just use it to slam away at them, or to shove down their throats, or, worse yet, up their asses, you're not going to be known as a very good lay, despite your size."

"Come on, Mom, I'm not going to be mean to a girl I'm going out with. You know me better than that."

"I know, but my mother's intuition tells me you've got a lot to learn. You like looking at my vagina, don't you?"

"Mom, guys like looking at women's pussies. I'm no different," he said, as if making an excuse for why he liked looking at hers.

"It's OK, Jeremy. I know that and I'm OK with it. But come with me," she said, standing up. "I want you to look, and I want you to know something."

Kate started walking toward the house and Jeremy got up to follow.

Kate led him to her bedroom, then turned to face her pale-faced son.

"First of all, Jeremy, don't get scared. I'm not going to ask you to make love to me. That's not why we're here. But I won't send you away frustrated either.

"Now. . . this is hard for me, Jeremy, because it's going to be the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, and you're probably going to be embarrassed too. If this is just too much for you, please, just say so and leave. I'll never even mention it again and pretend that it never happened. I promise you."

Kate sat at the head of the bed and propped herself up slightly with pillows, then drew her knees up to her chest and embraced them. She looked at her son, who looked confused and a little scared.

"I know you wanted to keep stealing looks between my legs. Well, I want you to look, and I want you to take a close look," she said. "Come on, sit down there."

She pointed toward her feet and when Jeremy sat there facing her she pushed her feet out, placing them on each side of him and opened her legs. Giving a deep sigh, she spread them wide and exposed herself fully.

"Go ahead and look, Jeremy. What do you guys call it?"

"Uhh.... a pussy," he answered tentatively, blushing.

"Some things never change," Kate said.

"Well, what you see here," she said, running her right hand over her outer lips, then pinching them together to emphasize the crack he was staring at, "is only the outside. To us girls the good stuff is inside. Think about it, Jeremy. Your stuff hangs out where everyone can see it and get at it when you're naked. For us, it's all tucked inside here and you have to go looking for it and know what you're looking at to appreciate it."

Kate spread herself open to let him look inside.

"See, there're a couple of more lips in here," she said, running the tip of an index finger along the edges of her inner lips.

"Umm. . . I know, Mom. This isn't the first one I've seen. And you're right, this is pretty embarrassing."

"I know, Jeremy, and I'll stop if you want me to, or just tell me 'no' if you want. But I have a purpose in mind, and it's not to be an exhibitionist," Kate said.

"Oh no, Mom, who would ever think you were any kind of exhibitionist," Jeremy laughed. "But I said it was embarrassing, not that I didn't want to look anymore."

"Ok, but tell me -- have you performed oral sex on a girl?"

"Ummm. . . Yes. Have you?" he smiled.

"Jeremy, please be serious."

"Ok, I will, but if you had I was wondering if it'd be OK if I watched sometime," he said, still joking around.

An image of that time with Sarah flashed through Kate's mind, but she was able to stay on subject.

"There is somewhere I'm going with this, Jeremy. I assume you've also touched her there and put your fingers inside?"

"Ummm. . . Yeah. Do you want me to do that to you?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds