• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Between Friends

Between Friends

123

Shortly before leaving state for graduate school, I became involved in a situation that most would call "having your cake and eating it too."

Not long after starting a contract for computer support services for the regional office of a global oil company, one particular brunette repeatedly caught my eye. This happened not only because of the dearth of women that worked in this building, but also because of how exotically attractive she was. Because my job involved a lot of personal interaction with people throughout the building, it wasn't long before my journeys in the large office building brought me within her proximity and allowed me to get to know her on a more personal level. After the initial introductions and questions of whom she was involved with and what she does in her leisure, she later related to me that she felt she was stuck in a loveless marriage.

"I don't want to start over again. I've already been through a divorce and I don't want to go through another, and no guy out there would want to get involved with a woman with four kids," she bemoaned.

As she stood profiled in front of me filing some drilling records, I masked my shock while studying her form. It's miraculous that four children could be birthed from that figure. In low-hung jeans that sat snug beneath gently peaked hip bones, and a stretchy lace top that contrasted her long flat torso against her full fleshy breasts; I felt permanent memory images being burned into my synapses. Her breasts, showing the ripeness of womanly maturity, jiggled slightly as she closed one file drawer and opened another.

With just the right mixture of flattery and feigned sincerity: "How can you already have had four? You can't be more than 26."

It was intentional. I took just enough time to stare at her breasts and glance up into her eyes that she would know what I was looking at. Her pupils danced about as she studied me. Her mouth, in a fit of slight trepidation, twisted about at the corners and opened to take in a slight breath before settling into a conspiring smile.

"That's so sweet," and a pause. "I'm actually 32."

"Mmm, damn," I snapped. I knew where I wanted to take this, but I didn't want to make it obvious. The greatest pleasure in illicit affairs is all the cat-and-mouse interaction at first. There seems to be such parallel between the thin line one walks as you sexually stimulate a woman and the thin line of flirting, especially in the potentially hazardous environment of work. Much like chess move iterations that have to be mapped out and reassessed on-the-fly, flirting carries the threat of severe consequences if you attempt brute force. You have to "drink in" all the various signals and subtleties of body language. It's never just the eyes, or the hands, or the lips, or the body posture; it's all of it. It's watching how the tongue plays in the mouth or across the lips. It's seeing how the pupils will dilate, the breathing will become irregular, and the hands will fidget at the forgotten promise on their finger. It's the toil of emotions that comes to the surface of a woman as she vacillates between the desire to have her senses come alive and her sensibilities maintained. Rationality tells her that she shouldn't throw away her marriage, but sensuality wants to feel like a sexual goddess again.

She looks at me, expecting another statement to follow. I let my own eyes dance over her glossy black chin-length hair, her full flush lips, her olive skin. She quickly wets her lips; she is nervous and uncertain of my intentional silence.

"How do you find the time to work out?"

She gives the standard self-deprecating statement that she's not in shape or her ass is too fat. I ignore it. She knows what she still has, despite the years and wear on her body from childbearing.

"The age on your driver's license and what your body is telling me are two different things. I'll say that much," I tell her in a lowered tone, my eyes still locked on hers.

She chuckles as she sits down, and turns in her seat towards her monitor. After a pause and a push of a few strands of hair behind her ear, she breathes a thank-you. I feel my intentions have been communicated. All it takes is time for her to resolve the inner conflict and clarification on my part of what exactly I want. In time, she will know that I don't want to wreck her marriage. On the contrary, I wish to fill in the missing pieces. She is a woman reaching her sexual peak. She wants to feel that rush of excitement one last time before the hot flashes signal the end of that femininity. She wants to feel wanted while she still feels desirable. In an altruistic way, I want that for her as well. I want her marriage to a man that loves her and supports her children to last.

Sensing an optimum time to change the topic before she becomes frightened, I ask her about what she does for the company, about her children, about her previous marriage. Not long after, she counters by inquiring about my current relational status, my previous marriage, and what I do for the company.

"Happily divorced," I tell her.

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Not at this time." 'She's got a single friend,' it quickly occurs to me.

"I've got a friend that I'd like you to meet."

"Oh really?"

"She's really cute and she's a lot of fun. I think you'd like her; we're built a lot alike."

Now that was very interesting. That not only solidified my belief that she knows she is hot, but also that she acknowledges the fact that I find her desirable.

"So...she's got an ass like a swimsuit model with breasts you wish you could wrap your hands around as well?"

She smiled wryly. "Well..."

"So what makes you think I'll like her again?", I ask flatly.

She gasped as her eyebrows went up. She almost sputtered.

"I'm kidding."

She shot a look at me that tried to communicate that she was slightly offended. Instead it came across as 'bedroom eyes.'

"Just for clarification, I'm not just all about 'boobs and booty'. I appreciate the whole feminine landscape."

"Landscape? So women are lawns now?"

"You both have bush."

"Oh, stop. You awful."

We both chuckled.

So it went, in the coming weeks, I would dance that precarious line of flirting with subtlety while maintaining my intent that I wanted to experience her mature nakedness. As our mutual flirting became more brazen, I also allowed Mandy to steer me towards her single friend, Kelly.

A week after getting to know Mandy, I met Kelly. Mandy and I had gone to lunch together and kept it professional with an implicit understanding. Mandy drove up to Kelly's office on the way back from lunch, and I walked in to the 5th floor office to a woman that clearly exuded sexuality in a cat-like manner. Her movements were very fluid and her eyes bore a constant look of lustful arousal. Getting to know her only furthered my interest; she spoke nonchalantly of having a "friend with benefits" in order to scratch the necessary itch. Understanding that her strategy was to measure my sexual maturity, I acknowledged with sympathetic understanding how such needs have to be handled. As my connection with Kelly sparked and grew, I closely observed Mandy's reaction to get a clearer understanding of what her intentions were towards me. No resentment was sensed, in fact, she furthered her efforts in nurturing the chemistry between Kelly and I.

After we got back in the car together after having met Kelly, Mandy had me pinned down, interrogating me with questions about what I thought of Kelly.

"I'd like to be able to see her again," I offered. "But I want you still around until I feel that there is any kind of chemistry."

Flashing those eyes of alabaster at me, "Don't you think she's hot?"

I made sure I had taken a thorough survey of Kelly's form before I had left the office. She was tall and leggy - around 5'10" if I had to put a number to it. She was wearing boot-cut, low-slung jeans and a knit top, so there was ample ability to get a 'lay of the land.' I had managed to discover she had a meaty firm set of ass cheeks, nicely muscled legs, a belly button piercing, and a modestly firm midsection that peeked out from under her shirt when she pulled her hair into a ponytail at one time.

Then there were her breasts. Unlike Mandy's, which were prominent in their full roundness and sat at the lower end of her pectoral region, Kelly's were slightly smaller, but sat much higher on her chest. I can see how each woman would be jealous of the other's endowments, comparing them and how they differ. Personally, in their own category, I believed them to be more than adequate.

"Yeah, honey, but she's got nothing on you," I responded.

A pause. It was the response she wanted, but the last one she expected. She was frozen, staring forward as she drove.

I continued. "Kelly may have a fantastic ass and the perkiest boobs I've seen, but I can never resist the dark smoldering desire I have for a true brunette."

I paused for half a breath, "Never."

She licked her lips, with a hint of nervousness.

"I'm a married woman," she stated. It came across more as a reminder to herself rather than to me.

"You misunderstand my intentions, miss."

"I do?" she asked, dropping her tone at the end to indicate disbelief.

"When you said that you two are a lot alike earlier, you couldn't have been further from the truth. Everything about you two is much the opposite - especially how I feel about the two of you."

Without looking away from the road as she started pulling out of the parking lot, "Oh really. And what is that?"

"Simple - I want to fuck Kelly."

The car jerked to a stop and Mandy spun her head to me with her eyes wide open and mouth agape.

"What?!"

More slowly and methodically this time, "I want to fuck Kelly in a dirty, sweaty, raw physical way..."

I paused to look around before my eyes met back with hers with intensity.

"...but you, I don't want to jeopardize your marriage at all. I want to make you feel like a woman again. I want to slowly remove your clothes and run my hands and eyes all over every nuance of your soft skin."

Mandy's eyes danced as she looked into mine. In my peripheral vision, I could see her thighs lightly rubbing together. Her free hand had slipped in under the collar of her shirt and was running feather-like over her collarbone. I could tell this woman had become aroused within two breaths.

"I want to trace my fingers over every part of your body and taste your skin. I want to witness your beautiful mature curves with my own eyes. I'm not going to have you violate your marriage vows, but I will have you feeling like a complete sexual being when the time is right."

Mandy's eyes had begun glazing over and she was nibbling on her lower lip. Her cheeks had already become flushed; it was plain to see even with her dark complexion.

She choked out, in a whisper, "I can't cheat on my husband, he'll find out. I know he will."

"We're not going to have intercourse, Mandy. On that, you have my word. I will have you with me naked though, and I'm telling you this now so you will know what I plan to do."

I turned to face back to the front, "Hey, we better get back. It's almost one."

Mandy snapped out of it, glanced at the time in the car, and started off.

She drove in silence, occasionally glancing over at me out of the corner of her eye. When we got back to the building, I walked her to her office. Once she turned to her desk to set down her purse, I grabbed her by her slim hips and pulled her hard into my pelvis. She gasped softly as my erection wedged itself deeply along the cleft of her ass. One of her hands went down to cover mine as my fingers wrapped over her hip bone; the other snaked up behind my neck and gripped me firmly, nails lightly digging in. Her head tilted back to rest on my shoulder. There was no resistance in her response to my assault, only physical affirmation.

I whispered into her ear, "I want you to accept now that I am going to fuck Kelly savagely and you are going to be there to watch. I want you to accept that you are going to be naked when it happens so I can see every delicious part of you while I drive myself deep into Kelly."

Her ass had arched back deep into me, conveying her acceptance, but I still had to hear her say it. One of my hands had begun tracing my fingers over her exposed midriff. I was tracing circles around her navel and repeatedly dipping my fingertips under the loose waistband of her jeans. I could feel the tight cord-like scar from a C-section and felt my hunger for her body boil within me. This was a woman. This incredible frame had given birth numerous times and still held on to a figure that was a violation of nature to keep clothes over. I stroked my finger tips lower until I could tickle the tops of her pubic hair and then I started running them back up the middle of her torso in a slow twisting line. By this time, only about 30 seconds had passed. Her breathing was gaspy and rapid already. She had a slight sheen on her forehead.

"Say it, Mandy. Say that you accept this."

I start running my fingers up her torso in strokes, pushing her top up higher each time in time with her breathing. Her hips began undulating and rubbing my erection with the same frequency. Her response was a choked whimper.

"Say it, Mandy. I need to hear it from your lips."

My hands had now reached the bottom underwire of her bra and I was working up towards her sternum between her breasts while my thumb was softly caressing the bottom of her breast. Her hand at her hip was gripping my hand tightly as I pulled her in harder to me. The other was running her fingertips through the hair on the back of my head.

I whispered roughly in her ear, "Say it, Mandy! Say it now - "

"Yes, I accept it. I want it all!"

I reached up and firmly squeezed her full soft breast. Her eyes clutched shut as a soft squeek escaped her lips. Her quivering hips betrayed the arousal she was failing to fight back.

Two heartbeats later, when I felt she could stand on her feet unassisted, I kissed her right behind her ear.

"I have to get back to my office. Call and tell Kelly I think she's hot and would love to have her, would you please?"

Mandy had dropped into her chair with her legs crossed sharply and was hugging her bosom tightly and gripping the arm of the chair. It was obvious she was fighting to regain her composure, even though the shifting of her hips in her seat told me she was mashing wet labia folds together to prolong the feeling.

That's how I left her that day. I knew her concentration was ruined for the rest of the afternoon as she tried to get work done, feeling her lips pulse as she recalled how I took her so suddenly. She would visit the restroom that afternoon and see the mess she left in the gusset of her panties from our encounter that took less than a minute. Her breasts would be swollen with arousal and her nipples would ache the rest of the day. She would fuck her husband that night like a woman possessed - him totally unaware of what was passing through her mind as she rode him vigorously with her eyes shut tight the entire time.

That was a Monday. The rest of the week had a similar routine. We would meet Kelly for lunch somewhere, and Mandy's husband would even meet us there as well, schedule permitting. Kelly knew I wanted to take her to bed - she knew it before Mandy had told her. She also could see the lustful glances I sent to Mandy as well.

The next week arrived full of promise. I had spent the weekend thinking of the possibilities with these two minxes while I swilled bourbon alone on my back patio, listening to the crickets sing at night. I knew her husband was in law enforcement, at the state level. Very connected and could crush me legally. I would have to play this very carefully. Leaving even a trace of semen on her would be detrimental. I researched a bit more. Saliva would not cause the same difficulties of semen. Going down on Mandy wouldn't definitely be a lovely substitute.

Lunch time came, I called Mandy on my cell while walking towards her office.

"Hey."

"Hey, you", she replied huskily. God, she was sexy.

"Get your hot ass out here and let's go to lunch!" I ordered.

"Whu...ok."

"Bye."

We met in the hallway moments afterwards. Her eyes were clearly dancing with excitement and the peaks of her erect nipples were protruding through her cotton polo pullover. We waited together for the elevator and got in when the doors open. We were the only occupants. She stood at the opposite wall, looking intently at me.

"What?"

She smirked a corner of her mouth and slipped over to my side of the elevator. She snaked her hands behind my neck and leaned into my ear. My arms wrapped around her reflexively and my hands landed just above her ass and between her shoulder blades above her bra release. God bless the casual dress code at this office. My hand sunk down into the back of her jeans and began caressing the top of her thong as she whispered to me.

"That was SO hot."

"What was?"

"The way you just took charge and ordered me like that. My husband treats me so gently, and I love it. But once in a while a girl likes to feel that a man will have his way with her whenever he likes."

The elevator beeped that it had arrived at the bottom floor and she flew to the other side of the elevator and faced the door just as they opened. Even though the move was swift, there was no one there to be fooled by it when we arrived.

"Nice move", I chided.

"Thanks", she replied with a smirk.

"That looked rehearsed."

"My parents were very uptight when I was growing up...experimenting with boys...and the occassional girl."

"Hmm", I replied. "Duly noted."

Walking to the car, I watched as her slim hips rolled seductively with each high-heeled step. She had the stride of a runway model.

"I could watch you walk all day."

She glanced over her shoulder at me, with a flirtatious smile.

"That would be exhausting."

"Tell me about it", I replied jokingly.

She gave that giddy laugh, she was so wound up.

"Where are we going, sir?" she asked as we got in her car.

"We're picking up a party plate of finger foods from the store and then heading to Kelly's office"

She looked at me quizzically.

"You'll see" I assured her.

When we got to the store, I stopped her before we got out.

"Call Kelly to make sure no one is at her office as usual and to make sure the kitchen area is cleared."

"O-kay..."

"Trust me."

I came back with a large plate of crackers, lunch meats, and fruits, cut for serving at a party.

"What did Kelly say?" I asked.

"She said that both owners are on vacation all month and we can just post an 'Out to Lunch' sign at the door."

"Anything else?"

"She's as curious as I am what this is all about."

I just smiled as my reply. She drove on, nervously glancing at the plate.

When we got to Kelly's office, I had Mandy lock the door and flip the sign for Kelly. I then directed the ladies to the breakroom/kitchen area that was rather secluded.

"Everyone hungry?" I asked.

"What's this all about?" Kelly asked with a smoldering smile.

"I thought we could have some fun for lunch...feeding one another. The only rule is that..." and I paused as I picked up a slice of apple, "...you can't use your hands when we feed one another."

I wrapped my hands around Kelly's waist, pulled her to me until my pelvis was pressed to hers, and offered the slice to her lips. She smiled and then delicately opened her mouth to receive. I inserted the slice slowly until our lips met. As she was biting into the apple, I slid my hand down her back to the peak of her full ass and squeezed. Her eyes shot open and she giggled.

"This is gonna be fun!" she chuckled while chewing.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Between Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds