• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Ass Misses Your Hands

My Ass Misses Your Hands

Since it was Sunday, I opted to catch up on some much needed rest by sleeping in for a bit. When I finally woke around noon, I fixed myself a cup of exquisite Kona coffee and staggered off to the shower. The hot water, combined with an initial jolt of caffeine helped rejuvenate my tired ass.

While drinking another cup of the splendid Hawaiian brew, I checked my email. My heart raced, as it typically does, when I saw a message from you in the inbox. After reading the subject line, 'My ass misses your hands,' I chuckled, thinking you certainly know how to get my attention. I read your message several times and smiled each time I came to the part that read, 'I want to feel your hands on my ass right now.'

'What an invigorating message to wake up to,' I thought. As I contemplated my hands rubbing your sweet ass, my mind slowly drifted off, recalling the events from the other night.

------

Thursday evening

As I greet you at the door, my heart throbs with excitement from our eager and prolonged embrace. My new job doesn't allow me the opportunity to see you much these days so it pleases me to know that I am not alone in the 'missing you' department. Clearly, it has been far too long since I've held you in my arms.

I gaze into your green eyes, looking for that familiar sparkle. However, your eyes quickly tell me that something's amiss.

"What's wrong, Sandy?" I ask concerned.

"Oh the usual," you reply.

"You know. Rowdy children and obnoxious parents," you add.

"Oh, I see," I state sympathetically.

"Why don't you take a relaxing shower and rest, while I go pick us up something to eat?" I suggest.

"Thank you Shawn, I think that's a great idea," you say with a hint of relief in your voice.

As you step into the bathroom, I grab my car keys and head out in search of food. I drive around for 20-30 minutes before stopping at a fast food place. Hopefully, the alone time will give you an opportunity to unwind some. I take the long way back to the hotel in order to give you some additional time.

As I enter the semi-darkened room, I marvel at the picturesque scene before me. My eyes are immediately drawn to the queen-sized bed. As I scan across the fluffy blue comforter, I can't help but notice what a perfect backdrop it makes for your creamy complexion. The natural beauty emanating from your near naked body is further amplified by the amber glow of the desk lamp. A pair of white lace ruffled panties completes the portrait by accentuating the curves of your luscious body. I am indeed transfixed by your beauty.

Mesmerized, I quietly close the door and sit the food upon the table. I am instinctively drawn to the tranquil scene before me. Silently, I approach the bed, removing my clothes with each step. Pausing at the foot of the bed, I contemplate how to best wake you. Your provocative ass gives me a wonderful idea.

Cupping my palms over your cheeks, I begin massaging your scantily-clad bottom. The slick material slides back and forth as I playfully tease and caress you. You quiver as I squeeze your cheeks gently together. Your faint moans tell me you've awakened to my sensual touch.

You sigh as I slowly slide my callused hands under your panties. As I gently fondle your tender flesh, you tense. Within minutes, my caresses have you squirming. Your moans become more pronounced as you grind your pelvis into the bed, rubbing your vulva against the comforter.

You shudder as my bold fingers explore the sensitive area around your anus. Electrifying sensations radiate through your body as my fingertips tease your delicate opening. My mischievous caressing causes your moans to intensify further.

I lean forward and place feather light kisses along the top edge of your panties. You sigh approvingly as my lips trail along your delicate skin. Hooking my fingers into the elastic, I pull your panties down slightly, kissing the newly exposed skin. As I caress the skin, you writhe beneath the pleasure of my lips. Eagerly, you tilt your pelvis allowing me to slide your panties completely down.

You squirm beneath me as my lips caress the fullness of your derrière. My hand runs along your inner thigh, causing you to tremble with anticipation. The tide of passion rises as my strokes get closer and closer to your womanhood. The instant my hand brushes over your moistened mound your thighs squeeze tightly together, trapping me against your desire.

You whimper as my middle and ring fingers explore your moist opening. Your pussy is so hot and wet; my hand quickly becomes drenched with your juices. You gasp loudly as my slickened fingers move atop your swollen clit. Immense pleasure builds within your loins as I rub your pleasure center slowly. The circular motions of my fingers cause you to bite your lower lip as you hold back a scream. Clearly, the rhythmic movements are taking you higher and higher.

As you grind your pelvis into my hand, I slide my thumb into your love tunnel. Matching your gyrations, I apply an upward pressure, pressing my palm firmly against your clit. My thumb slides in and out of your pussy, stimulating your G-spot with each stroke. I can tell by your labored breathing and deep moaning, your pleasure is rapidly intensifying and you're on the verge of an orgasm.

"Wait," I say playfully, slapping you on the ass.

"I don't want to," you whimper. "You make me feel so damn good, it's hard to stop," you add.

I act quickly, grabbing a pillow from the bed. You giggle, knowing full well what I intend. While lying face down, you raise your pelvis and allow me to slide the pillow under you. Positioning myself on top, you spread your legs, inviting me to take you.

"Hurry, I want you inside me," you tease.

"Do you now!" I exclaim, entering you swiftly as I thrust my hips downward.

"Yesssssss," you moan, as my cock slides fully into you.

"Take me Shawn. Make me yours," you beg shamelessly.

Driven by lust, I thrust into you hard and fast. I growl as I feel you respond to my burning desire. The sporadic clenching and unclenching of your vagina muscles sends waves of excitement through my body. Primal utterances escape my lips as you tightly squeeze my hardened member.

In order to heighten the sexual pleasure, I vary the pace of our lovemaking. First, my thrusts are urgent, hard and fast. Then, more tender as I slowly withdraw my cock to where the tip is just barely in you. Teasingly, I slide back inside, ever so slowly, allowing us to feel each other completely. Finally, I slow to a stop, just grinding my hips into your ass with circular motions. You purr from the sensual intimacy.

I pull my cock completely out and rub it over your sensitive clit. You beg me to put it back inside you but I resist your pleas. Instead, I slide my hardness back and forth across your magic button, teasing you with gentle strokes. You whimper softly from the delightful pleasure of the erotic massage.

"Shawn ... please don't make me wait any longer," you plead.

The velvety head of my cock brushes against your swollen lips. You raise your ass to signal your desire but I intentionally hold back, letting you know I'm in full control. I teasingly run my manhood along your moist opening before slowing entering the head of my cock. I move the head in and out of you ever so slowly, tantalizing you with every stroke

Gradually, I enter you more and more until my full length is almost inside you. You shudder from the intense pleasure as I begin moving faster, fucking you with a steady rhythm. I slide my hand under you, sandwiching your hardened clit between my fingers before squeezing firmly. You moan in sheer ecstasy.

Our bodies move together in perfect harmony as our arousal climbs rapidly to the point of no return. You convulse beneath me as a series of intense pulsations race through your body. Panting uncontrollably, you buck wildly against me as your orgasm triggers. You scream my name loudly as the throbbing waves of desire flood your being.

The frenzied moment of your orgasm sets my passion ablaze. Like a raging fire, the powerful climax burns through my body, swiftly consuming me. My seed explodes forcefully into you, causing you to gasp loudly from the powerful eruption. Flushed, sweaty and out of breath, I collapse onto you, completely spent.

"I feel your heart beating into my back," you whisper breathlessly.

"It beats for you my love," I respond.

After our breathing returns to normal, I roll us onto our sides. Your bottom presses firmly against my manhood as we curl up body-to-body.

"I love spooning with you," you whisper.

"I love that cute little bum of yours," I say playfully as my hand roams over your cheeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Ass Misses Your Hands

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds