• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 13

Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 13

12

I was left alone for an entire hour. I could hear Master and Reina on occasion, moving from one room to another, or going outside and walking around the house. My tits were red and sore to the touch. My nipples had an ache that would not go away or even get any less in intensity. Each time my mind would wander back to the part of the session that Master used the riding crop on my nipples, they would start getting hard again and start hurting even more. I wasn't sure I understood that response but I did like the fact that they seemed to have a mind of their own.

Master was in the kitchen when I heard, "Come out here cum slut."

My mind immediately switched from my physical condition to responding to His command instantly. I didn't think about it at all. I didn't wonder why He wanted me to come out to the kitchen and I didn't think about how totally naked I was. I just obeyed. It felt really good to obey. That was what I wanted most to experience. Obedience was the subject of all my fantasies and I craved to be the submissive who couldn't say 'no' to anything I would never say 'no' to anything Master told me to do.

"Do you like being naked cum slut?"

"Yes Sir."

"Why?"

"Because I have what I would consider an excellently well shaped body. I spend a great deal of time keeping it that way and I would hope it pleases you to look at it."

"Do you go around flashing your tits, ass, or pussy at anybody? Do you get off showing yourself to any man who happens to be looking?"

"Oh, no Sir. Only with someone I want to be with. When you told me to stand in front of the window at my apartment I almost died thinking someone would suddenly appear and see me naked. But, it did give me a real sexual thrill to do it."

"Did it thrill you sexually when you made the trips to your carport in various stages of undress and nudity?"

"Yes Sir. Not so much when I still had the ability to cover myself, but still knowing someone could pop up out of nowhere before I could safely pull my top or my skirt down. When I made the trip to the car totally naked, the fear was tremendous but so was the intense sexual turn on. I was pretty sure no one would be out at that late hour but there was always a chance of getting caught. I would have been so humiliated and embarrassed if that had happened. Not so much from being seen naked, but because I live there and anyone who had caught me would also have lived there and I don't know what I would have done after that."

Does it thrill you and sexually arouse you to be totally naked here with both Reina and myself seeing every square inch of your body any time we choose to do so?"

"Yes Sir. It does. It was more intense when I first arrived but has lessened since then because I am getting used to being naked around you both all the time."

"Put on the skirt and shirt you had on earlier and put on a pair of tennis shoes too. Reina's should fit you pretty well I would think. When you have done that, meet me out on the back deck."

"Yes Sir", I said with a tiny tinge of fear in my voice. I have quickly learned that, no matter what we do or where we go, I am going to end up either naked or close to it. The 'deck' faces the lake and the other houses around it.

"Reina! I want you dressed also."

"Yes Master", she said as she moved to join Karen in the bedroom.

I have already decided that Karen is a keeper. She is that rare woman who knows that she enjoys submission and giving total obedience to another person. In the very short time that we have been testing each other out, her fears have gone from their highest level to a level that is now equal to her positive responses in most cases. That shows that her trust in me is growing and the trust in herself is beginning to grow stronger at the same time. If I hadn't seen her self confidence growing at all, I would have ended this testing before the day was over. We still had a few adventures to go, to be sure, but I was fairly certain that she would pass with flying colors.

Reina joined Karen in the bedroom where they both instantly went into a really tight silent hug. Nothing was said. Just a long silent embrace. The fact that they were both totally naked and pressing their tits and pussies against each other didn't enter into either of their thoughts.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Karen said to Reina after they released each other.

"I am so happy that you decided to take the step. I was very much like you three years ago. I was afraid of my life. I was afraid to go after what I knew I really needed, which was to find happiness in my life. I was scared to death, at first, of Master Bill. I was sucking and screwing every dick I could find, as often as I could find them, I thought that was the only way that I could validate my self-worth. Unfortunately, it didn't work too well.

I am a submissive. I am a slave. I am also a very powerful woman. I know who I am and what I want and all of my needs and cravings are fulfilled on a continuous basis. Not many women in this world can say that. I hold a good job, just as you do, and I am in complete control of my life. I know.......... How can a submissive slave be in complete control of her life? I have a feeling that you have learned a small part of that answer during the past week. If you are chosen to continue on, and I know you will be, you will be amazed at how much your world changes in the most positive of directions. Trust me on that with all your heart sweetie. Now, we must get dressed and get out on the back deck as fast as we can."

Reina and Karen quickly dressed in just a skirt, blouse, and tennis shoes. No panties or bras. No jewelry and no makeup. They brushed out each other's hair and then headed out through the kitchen, through the sliding glass doors, and onto the huge redwood deck what was easily 15' or so above the ground. Karen noticed that there was a lower floor to the house that wasn't visible from the front. She also had a sudden feeling that she would find out all about that bottom floor sometime in the near future.

Master Bill eyed each girl with great pleasure and invited both to sit in the padded wood chairs that were placed around a large round redwood table that had a huge umbrella which came out of the center and provided cool shade from the hot sun for anyone sitting in that immediate area.

There was a large pitcher of lemonade and ice cubes, three tall glasses, and a bottle of vodka on a tray in front of Master Bill. He poured at least three ounces of real imported Stoli Russian potato juice into each glass and then filled them all up with the ice and lemonade. He then handed each of his girls a glass. He raised his glass high and said, "To peace, love, and happiness, and the courage to find them."

Reina said, "To us."

Karen said, "To the miracle that brought me here."

We sat and enjoyed our drinks and watched over the valley and the lake in silence for several minutes.

"I once asked Reina for an outdoor fantasy and she gave me a pretty good one, which we fulfilled. Sometime, when you two are alone together sometime, I want her to tell you exactly how she managed to do that. Now, cumslut, I want you to put together an outdoor fantasy that you would like to fulfill right here in this beautiful valley. I want it to be detailed and I want it to be as real as you can possibly make it. Keep it simple but keep it effective. And I want in in writing. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Yes Sir." I think I can do that. How long do I have to complete the fantasy?"

"You can take up to two days for the fantasy scenario. The more immediate thing I want you to do during the next hour or so is to come up with a list of things that you would like me to do to you out there in the woods. Just you and me. I'm not sure yet if I will bring Reina with us but there is still plenty of time to make that decision"

"That doesn't give me much time for the second part Sir."

"It gives you enough time. I have no doubt that you have many fantasies in your head that you haven't spoken of to anyone up to this point in your life. I'm sure you can form a list of at least 10 activities that can be put into use while we are hiking around and exploring both you and the nearby slope. Am I assuming wrong that you won't be able to come up with 10 relatively short in length fantasies that you have had tucked away in your secret space for all of these years?"

"No Sir. I can easily come up with that many, and probably, more for you"

"Good. You are also going be tied to a thick tree limb above your head at some point somewhere in the woods a short distance up the side of the hill that you are looking at right now. It runs from the back of my property for several miles to the peak. While you are hanging from that tree limb, you will tell me a very very special secret story my little cum slut. If I do bring Reina along, I may have her fingering your cunt or your asshole while you are telling the both of us your very special super secret. We will see when the time comes. And I do mean that this is to be a desire or need or fantasy that you have thought about or dreamed about for years but have always feared the limits you would have to accept to fulfill this deeply hidden scenario. It may surprise you how active your mind can become when you are naked and tied to a tree limb above your head alone in the woods while your sole source of security and protection is out exploring among the trees and not in sight at all. Especially when you are completely blindfolded."

"Master, I want so very much to tell you all of my dreams, fantasies, and cravings. For the first time in my life I know I will be telling all of my secret desires to someone who will appreciate them instead of laughing at me and thinking that I'm some kind of a sick pervert because of the things I want to experience and perform."

"Any man who has laughed at you was not a man. He was just a boy looking for thrills and didn't have a clue as to how to deal with your needs or the courage to even try."

"I don't have much of a clue how to deal with them either Master. But I do have the willingness and the courage to try and the determination to succeed."

"Let me ask you this, cum slut. Those woods out there are nearly a quarter of a mile away. They go deeper for miles into the forest wilderness. I hiked out there for days the first time I ventured into that mountain area and never saw anything else but grown in trails and more trees. I have come across other hikers on rare occasion but not too often. Would you like to go a little ways out there and explore those woods for a while this afternoon?"

"Oh yes Master. I love hiking and I love nature. And, after playing in that field during this past week, I love the security I felt being in the trees. It felt like I belonged there."

"If I decide to keep you cum slut, you'll have many opportunities to explore the mountain but you can never go into those woods unless you are naked. You will never go out there with anything but food, water and, on occasion, a backpack full of items I will want you to use during your outdoor adventure. You will never carry any clothing of any kind with you. Your only security will be me or your ability to stay hidden by blending in with the tress and underbrush. Does that interest you?"

"Yes Sir. I'm feeling chills now just thinking about it."

"Is there anything special that you might want to do out there?"

"Anything you want me to do Master. I will please you in any way you want me to."

"I don't usually do this cum slut, but, as I just told you, I'm going to let you give me a number of your fantasy ideas. If they are acceptable, I may allow one or many more of them to be experienced by you this afternoon. We both need to begin testing your limits and setting goals for future limits. Are you confident in your ability to begin doing this part of your training now.

"I want to give it my best shot Sir."

"Just remember that I will, at a minimum, double the intensity of any one that you suggest that I deem unworthy and unacceptable. You must speak from the heart and not from the mind. You will be very careful won't you little one?"

"Yes Sir. I will try not to disappoint you. I have no idea what you would consider 'unacceptable' but I guess I will find out soon enough."

"First, before the adventure in the woods, I have something I want you to do prior to our going out on our first short outdoor adventure together. It's something that will take less than an hour and will, in an abstract sort of way, be a small statement by you, to the world, of your overwhelming need to be owned and used in any way your Master chooses. Even though it will be a small statement, it will be your first step in declaring your commitment to me, to Reina, and to yourself that nothing can or will stop you from finding what you so desperately seek in yourself.

Now, my new little slut, I want you naked and standing on the corner table built into the railing that is just behind you. I want you facing out toward the lake with your hands held behind your back and your feet spread to each side of the table. As you can see for yourself, every house on this lake has a clear and unobstructed view or every other house. There is a reason for that which I will tell you about in the near future but, for now, I want everyone who happens to be outside or at a window to be able to see you standing naked on that corner table."

"Yes Sir." I have never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, nor have I ever had much of a desire to display my nude body to other people solely for that purpose. When Master first began talking to me on the phone and had me doing a window display scene and going outside at night totally naked, I will admit that I found myself very stimulated and excited at the prospects of being seen by other people. But still, that was a game. A test of my willingness to obey orders.

Now Master wants me to display myself totally naked to his entire neighborhood. Not as a game or a sexual adventure. Nor as a test of my willingness. And what did he mean there was a reason that every house could be seen by everyone at every other house? These houses were up to a quarter mile or more apart in some cases in their positioning around the lake. It would take a pair of binoculars, a telescope, or a long range camera to see that a person standing outdoors at another house was actually naked. The thought of being on open display was turning me on though. It was also making me very nervous at the same time.

Master didn't say whether to get naked while standing on the table or before I got onto the table. I decided to do a strip tease after climbing onto the top of the four foot wide redwood table top. I stepped onto a chair and then onto the small platform and immediately realized that I was probably close to twenty feet in the air considering that this deck was at the second story level of the rear of the house . The railing that bordered the outer edge of the deck was about four feet high so that only left a foot above the table and nothing between me and thin air for the most part. Heights don't scare me too much but I prefer something to hold on to for safety. I immediately got back down on the deck and rapidly took off all of the clothes that Reina had loaned me, along with the shoes, and climbed back up onto the table totally bare assed naked and displayed for the world to see after spreading my legs apart and putting my hands behind my back. I didn't feel stable enough with my feet spread all the way to each side of the table so I brought each foot about six inches toward the center for a more steady balance. Master didn't say anything so I assumed that this was OK with him. I took a deep breath and then let it out very slowly as I stared out over the lake and at the other houses. I couldn't see anybody looking my way. I couldn't see anybody.....period.

There was a tiny little breeze and I could feel the air on my pussy which meant I was wet down there. My nipples were standing up at full staff as usual. There was no way for me to ever lie about whether or not I was turned on. My nipples got hard just from the thought that someone might be checking out my tits. Even when fully clothed.

Master and Reina stayed perfectly silent for a long time. Not a sound from either of them. I knew they were looking at my ass and pussy from behind me. Hell, I'd be looking too if Reina and I were in reverse positions. I was really getting into feeling Nature and hearing Nature. I could feel the sun and the air and I could actually "feel" my nudity too. I could hear the birds and the breeze and the lake and every other sound that floated by my ears. That was quite an enjoyable set of sensations that I had never paid attention to in my life. I had never stood on display twenty feet in the air in the mountains before either.

"Are you enjoying the view little one?" I jumped a little when Master broke my reverie of Nature.

"Yes Sir. I sure am. This is wonderful being out here in the world rather than cooped up and restricted in the city. It is so beautiful being here. So peaceful."

"Why don't you play with your tits and your pussy and give yourself an orgasm while you are standing there. I think Reina would also enjoy watching you masturbate for the world. I think you will begin to understand the true meaning of personal freedom while you are doing that. We won't make a sound or disturb you in any way until after you cum. You do have a time limit of ten minutes which is not flexible in any way. If you haven't cum by then I will tell you to stop and you will not be allowed another orgasm until I feel that you have earned one as a reward."

"Thank you Sir. I would really like to do that. I never realized how sexually exciting and arousing it can be by just standing here naked in the open and on display for anyone who happens to see me. And I love the idea of having you watch me masturbate for you and having you watching me cum just for you."

"This is just a beginning step. When you have finished here, you will be experiencing another display adventure for about an hour that will be much more involved then this little scene. I want you to begin now and you have ten minutes exactly to cum."

While Reina and I sat back in the two well padded wooden lounges, Karen began to slowly bring her hands up each side of her body, starting with her upper thighs and finally ending at her tits. It was almost like she was putting herself into a trance or into her own special sexual universe. She was almost unmoving as her hands covered each soft but firm breast and began squeezing them. She didn't seem aware that she was being watched by the two of us or even had a second thought about the possibility of any number of other people watching her from around the small lake as she stood elevated on a platform that was now her very own stage.

Neither of us could see her nipples or her pussy from where we were sitting other than what can be seen from behind and below her with her legs spread apart a few feet at most at this point. She started moaning softly so I knew she was squeezing her long nipples. She always seemed to get extremely aroused when I rolled or pinched them between my thumb and index finger. Next came the movement of her right hand slowly coming down the front of her body and we could see her entire hand eventually appear between her legs as she began caressing her entire genital area. She bent forward a little while doing this and bowed her legs at the knees to give her hand more room to freely move from her lower ass cheeks up to the end of her slit. This slight squatting position looked so sexy from the rear. It got Reina's attention really quick and she immediately sat up and moved her head to within a foot of Karen's ass and began watching intently. I could also see Reina was beginning to squirm also.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds