• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Belated Honeymoon

Belated Honeymoon

It was almost unbelievable; we were actually in the air heading to Antigua to enjoy our long delayed honeymoon. The kids were at Grace's mother and it was just her and I for seven days of fun and sun. You know how it goes, when we first got married we put off our honeymoon due to money problems and then Grace got pregnant. Soon we had another baby so now we were a family and honeymoon kept sliding down the priority list. Last year I promised Grace that this year, our fifteenth anniversary she would have her honeymoon, no matter what. Who could count how many sacrifices she had made for her family and her husband as she always put us before her own needs. She deserved some time for her and I wanted this to be special just for her.

We spent months researching and planning as we both wanted everything to be perfect. We finally decided on an all inclusive couples resort in Antigua. We would be landing July 11 and then celebrate our anniversary the fourteenth, returning to reality the following Sunday. Grace giggled as she informed me that the beach in front of the resort was a topless beach, and when I dared her to go topless there, she took it as a challenge. When we were younger, she had an athletic body, slim but toned and always drew stares in the skimpy bikini she wore at the beach. Although not a showoff, she was proud of her body and I'm sure if there had been such a place as a topless beach around us she would have used it. After fifteen years and two babies that old two-piece would no longer fit her but to me it just meant she had more curves and I told her I still found her sexy.

One day shortly after our discussion about topless bathing, I came home to get some papers I forgot. As I walked through the house, I glanced out the slider to the backyard to see my wife lying in the sun with her breasts exposed. I stood there a moment to watch her, her dark brown hair up on her head showed off her long neck. She looked as alluring as a Botticelli and I felt a tingling in my groin. When I opened the door, she jumped and grabbed a towel to cover her naked chest but when she saw it was I, she let the towel fall back to the ground. She had her one-piece suit on but the top was pulled down around her waist.

"Gracie, what are you doing?"

"I'm just getting ready for our vacation; I don't want to be the only person lying on a topless beach with pale white breasts."

I sat next to her,

"God you look sexy,"

She smiled that wonderful smile of hers as I rubbed my finger across one of her very erect nipples. It responded by getting even harder by my touch so I gently squeezed it. Grace had always had very large nipples that were extremely sensitive to touch. They stuck out like the tips of pool cues; I bent over and put one between my lips. She put her hand to my head and I heard a soft moan. I knew she was getting turned on and so was I, she took hold of me and I instantly turned hard. She purred,

"You feeling horny baby?"

I took her hand and said that we should go to our room.

"No baby, let's do it right here."

She reached out and unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall to the ground. She stood up and motioned for me to sit where she had been and then she pulled off her bathing suit. When she turned back around to me, I saw that she had shaved almost all of her bush off, just leaving a tiny patch about one inch wide and maybe three inches long.

I sat back on the chaise and she sat on top of me with her legs straddling the chair and me. Grace was so wet that I went in all the way, as soon as she sat down. She began to ride me as she fed me her nipples and I knew I wouldn't last long, yet she orgasmed before me with a grunt. She had her arms wrapped around my neck as I came inside her and we finished off with a big wet kiss. Now that Grace had come, she felt nervous about being outside and naked. We jumped up and while holding hands we ran inside to safety.

"James, I can't believe how turned on I was out there, just the thought of someone watching us got me so excited I came like crazy."

I had to agree with her as I'd felt the same way, I guess the thought of doing something naughty even made it more erotic.

I never made it back to work that day as we spent the day making love and talking about our little adventure. I kept thinking if sun bathing topless in our own back yard turned Grace on that much, how would laying on a beach full of people affect her. For the rest of the time before our trip we didn't get a chance to make love outdoors but Grace continued to sunbath topless when she had the house to herself. By the time school was out, she already had a nice tan including her boobies.

The plane landed and to our surprise, people from the resort were there to help us through customs and to get our baggage. We were in their limo headed out of town faster than I ever could have believed it. Both Grace and I felt as if we were in paradise as we rode along looking at a beautiful blue ocean and the white sandy beaches on one side, then lush green jungle on the other. We leaned back drinking champagne while we watched the scenery, and then suddenly ahead, we could see the resort. It was a stunning sight in all white with coral colored trim. The deep blue of the huge pool caught our attention as I watched a couple slide down a large slide to the water.

As soon as we were checked in and our stuff put away, Grace wanted to go to the shops and look for a new bathing suit bottom. She told me if I went with her, she might model it for me in the store, and that was all it took me to accompany her. As with everybody else we had met here, the lady in the shop was friendly and helpful. She seemed quite at ease as she followed Grace into the dressing room to help her try on some suits. I sat out in the sales floor with an erection, as I let my fantasizes of Grace and the saleslady go wild. Soon Grace walked out wearing nothing but a full cut bikini bottom and topless. I could see her erect nipples from where I sat and knew she was turned on as much as I was.

As we paid for Grace's purchases, the lady asked if we were there for the big celebration on Wednesday. When we told her, it was our anniversary that day she laughed and said it was also the official Nude Day and that the whole island celebrated every year. Back in our room, Grace said she hadn't thought about being nude in public only topless. I told her we'd only do what she was comfortable with and that seemed to ease her mind. I asked her to model her suit again for me and she teased me by asking me which one, the everyday, or the special one for Nude Day. I'm sure I don't need to tell you which one I chose. We fooled around on the bed and after telling me to get undressed she drug me out to the patio where we made love. No one could see us but technically we were out in the open and it made us that much more randy.

Later we put our suits on to go down to the beach. Grace had a cover up on over her bare top but when we got on the elevator there was another couple there and the girl was bare chested. Grace smiled at her and asked if she were headed to the beach, and when she answered yes we told her we were going also for the first time. The man with her smiled and told me I was going to love it and everyone laughed. We walked through the lobby with the other couple as she brazenly displayed her bare chest to all.

I sat beside my wife proud of her as she barred her chest for all to see. I leaned next to her and told her she was at least in the top ten of sexy tittys on the beach. She laughed at this but I know she appreciated the compliment. When we went to the water, I stuck my hand down her suit and tickled her clit until she came. I told her again, how sexy she was for cumming in front of all these people and that thought made her cum again.

We stayed on the beach for a couple of hours enjoying, the water, the sun, and the view. After we went upstairs and fucked like real honeymooners. After sex, I drifted off and when I awoke I found Grace sitting on our patio, naked. I joined her as naked as she was where I teased her about becoming an exhibitionist. She leaned over and took a hold of my dick and caressed it lightly,

"You may be right James, I've never done anything like this before, but even just sitting here is turning me on."

I took that as a hint and pushed her back in her chair, and then I got down and put my face between her legs. She spread her legs wide to accommodate me and when I put my lips around her clit, she grabbed my head to hold it to her sex.

"Oh god James, yes, yes, oh don't stop."

She screamed aloud that she was cumming, not caring who saw, or heard her. I stood up, my hard-on wagging in her face and she leaned forward and put me in her mouth. She sucked me as a woman possessed while she kept her hand between her legs. When I gave her the warning that I was about to cum instead of stopping as usual, she went even faster and I came down her throat. Almost wheezing I said,

"That's it you drained me dry, there's nothing left. Come on let's take a shower, I'll wash your back."

The shower was huge, easily fitting both of us and as we washed each other, she managed to coax another erection out of me. She rested her foot on the side of the tub and I entered her from behind. She reached between her legs to rub my balls gently squeezing them and when I came, she said she could feel it as my balls pumped out my load.

That night at dinner, we ate elegantly and at our leisure. Grace looked beautiful in the new outfit she brought and I told her how tan she already looked. We talked about the day both on the beach and later back in our room. After telling me once again about how turned on she had been on the beach, she stopped talking and put her hand on my arm.

"James I want to be naked on Wednesday but if I am you have to be too."

"Gee, I don't know honey, I hadn't thought about that, what happens if I get a hard-on while we're lying on the beach, how embarrassing."

She giggled,

"If you get a boner, I'll just grab it and drag you down to the water and then I'll just take care of it like you did me."

After dinner, we went back upstairs, half drunk and bone tired. We fell into bed and slept until late the next morning.

The next day we took advantage of the free jeeps the resort offered and went sightseeing along the coast. We parked alongside one of the many white sand beaches and hiked down a small cliff to get to it. Such a beautiful setting and yet deserted, we decided to stay for a while. After laying down towels, Grace said it would be great practice for Wednesday if we got naked there. Of course, it wasn't the same as we were alone here but still it was exhilarating to be naked out in public even if there was no public here. We undressed and ran down to the water to swim, then came back to our towels to relax. Grace sat facing the water and I was on my back facing her. She gave me a devious grin as she spread her legs exposing her sex to me. I stared at her enjoying my own private show and soon I had an erection sticking up like a flagpole. Grace told me it was good that I was hard because if I got sunburn when soft I would than look funny when aroused. She put her finger in her slit and rubbed herself lightly. She then put her wet finger to my lips to taste and I sucked on it hungrily. Next in a surprise move, she climbed on top of me putting my dick inside her with ease. She put her hands on my shoulders as if to hold me down while she stared into my eyes. Her eyes large and dark easily showed how turned on she was as she rode me to her pleasure. The thought that at any second someone could come down that cliff and see us excited both of us a lot. I sprayed my cum inside her just as she orgasmed, something we seldom achieved at home. After a second or two Grace jumped up, and ran down to the beach to as she said, to wash me out of her. When she came back, we lay in the sun until she was dry and then we hiked back up the cliff to our jeep.

The next morning, our anniversary, we had a room service breakfast served with champagne complements of the resort. Over breakfast, we exchanged cards and after, we made love again only long and slow including lots of caresses with wet kisses adding to our enjoyment. We then took our shower together and I watched Grace clean up her landing strip as she now called her pubic hair. We were then ready for our first public display of nudity, I think the previous day had helped relax us both and I was looking forward to it. We donned resort robes, grabbed out towels and sunscreen, then headed for the beach.

The beach was packed with people and most were indeed nude. There seemed to be more people who shouldn't be out in public naked and yes, maybe we should be included with them too. We were now pros at this and felt at ease as we spread our towels over a couple of chaises. I watched with amusement at the assortment of sexual appendages hanging from both men and women. I have to say I didn't think I looked so bad as I saw the other males. It wasn't that I was big but at least I looked normal, not under or over sized. Grace seemed to be enjoying the show as she kept commenting about the men as they walked by. One man had an enormous dick that hung almost to his knee; Grace kept wondering what he could do with it and what woman in her right mind would attempt to accommodate him. When I mentioned it wasn't even hard she first giggled then said she hadn't thought about that.

The resort started playing some island music from loud speakers situated around the beach and soon people were dancing. Even Grace and I got up to dance around but in truth we found it more fun sitting there and watching all the body parts flop around as the others danced. Latter in the day they had a barbecue and the resort invited all to join in. The last event of the day was a 'Mr. and Mrs. Nude Day 2010' contest, which was decided by applause. The winners were probability ringers as they looked as if they just came off a porno shoot.

Thursday was supposed to be back to normal but I think so many people liked going naked that they did it the next day also. As for Grace and I, we kept our bottoms on; I guess we had enough excitement the day before. The rest of the week we spent doing island things, snorkeling, sightseeing and I even got in some deep-sea fishing. By Sunday, we were ready to go home to sleep in our own bed and to see our children. On our second day home I found Grace in the study already making plains for us to return for next year's celebration of nude day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Belated Honeymoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds