• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • White Star Versus Mr Shadow

White Star Versus Mr Shadow

12

Barbie Horton breathed out slowly and relaxed back in lounge seat, as the beautician at her feet began her pedicure. She took the opportunity to glance around the luxurious interior of the health spa; around the outside were private rooms for the sun-beds and massage benches. In the wide central area where she was reclining were a few pedicure chairs and wooden loungers arranged around the huge hot tub that dominated the room.

The clientele were exclusively wealthy and privileged, for this was the plushest health spa in upturn Metro City, situated within the world-famous Worthington International Hotel. Membership was considered a sign of affluence and position by some.

To the other customers, she would look like any other client; beautiful and classy with her elegantly manicured fingernails, toned legs, and smouldering good looks. Perhaps a model or a bored wife or mistress?

She was none of these things though; she was White Star, one of the city's premier superheroines, and right now she was involved in a risky venture....

Last week, during her regular meeting with the Chief of Police, he'd revealed that they'd turned a major mobster and he'd given them a valuable piece of information. The arch-criminal Mr Shadow was planning an audacious jewel heist; he was going to hit the safe at the Worthington International Hotel. With guests ranging from diplomats to foreign royals, to film stars, to business magnates, the potential haul from the hotel safe could be colossal. And Mr Shadow had a typically ingenious plan to carry off the heist – he'd been tipped off by a corrupt architect that there was a weakness in the wall of the safe which was adjaecant to the hotel's health spa....

Which is what White Star was doing there now.

The police had used a combination of surveillance and informants to determine that Mr Shadow intended to burst into the spa and use explosives to blow a hole through to the safe, but they weren't sure of exactly how he was going to do it. They had the area staked out with a SWAT team ready to move, and snipers in place. But a man on the inside would be invaluable. White Star suggested a woman instead....

She wasn't overly happy about going in incognito without her mask or costume, but she reasoned that no one would pay particular attention to her. And besides, she was prepared: her mask was in her pocket, ready to slip on when the moment called for it. And beneath her white toweling robe, she wore a bra and panties (after her humiliating experiences with the Clown recently, she was determined not to end up naked again, no matter what!)

A small electronic earpiece nestled behind her left ear allowed the police surveillance team to communicate with her - it now delivered the message she had been waiting for:

'White Star, the target is in motion! Expect him in your locale in thirty seconds!'

White Star thought quickly.

'Be a dear and fetch me a glass of mineral water,' she said to the beautician at her feet. She hated to sound so patronizing, she thought, as the girl stood up and walked away, but she had to clear the area around her, and it was the quickest way she could think of to do that.

She plucked her mask from the pocket of her gown and slipped it inside a sleeve.

Then she started to walk purposefully towards the main entrance.

Moments later there was a crash as Mr Shadow and his goons burst in. She screeched and went wide-eyed, played the part of the terrified civilian perfectly, but all the while she was scrutinizing the opposition. The usual rent-a-thugs, she thought dismissively; balaclava's and assault rifles but no body armour. More surprising was that Mr Shadow himself had discarded his usual black combat armour, wearing only lightweight dark clothing. Clearly he expected to be in and out quickly with little resistance along the way.

White Star looked forward to confounding that expectation....

One of his men had grabbed hold of her; fine, that kept her close to the action. Of course she continued to act the panicked female, whimpering and struggling weakly.

With his goons easily in control of the crowd, Mr Shadow strode confidently across the room towards the private rooms at the far end.

'Ladies and gentlemen,' he began, a cordial smile breaking out across his painted face. 'Keep quiet, make no trouble, and none of you will be hurt. Hell, continue to enjoy the hot tub, if you like, makes no difference to me....'

The goon who had hold of White Star grinned down at her; clearly the idea of getting her into a hot tub appealed to him. In your dreams, White Star thought, glancing back in the direction Mr Shadow had gone.

He'd gone into one of the private rooms with a shoulder bag and was clearly working at something. No prizes for guessing what. She judged that this was as good a time as any for her to make her move. She glanced up fearfully into her captive's face.

'Mister, I don't know who you are but my name's Amber, and....'

The word, 'amber' was a key word. The moment the police listening in via her earpiece heard it, they were to cut the lights in the health spa. White Star closed her eyes just before it happened so her sight was prepared.

The goons' were completely surprised, not that they'd have had much of a chance anyway.

White Star drove a powerful uppercut into her captor's jaw, knocking him out instantly. She used the panicked shouts of the other three to cross the distance between them. She figured she had maybe ten seconds advantage before their sight adjusted to the darkness too.

Plenty of time.

Goon Number One found his rifle twisted suddenly back and the butt cracked into his forehead, felling him.

Goon Number Two heard the impact and turned in the direction of the noise. But White Star was already in motion; she'd caught Number One's falling rifle by the strap and was now moving towards Number Two, turning into a powerful spinning kick.

Her beautifully extended right foot crashed against his jaw, sending him flying.

She continued her spin, whipping the rifle around by its strap in an arc that sent it cracking into Goon Number Three's jaw.

As her foot touched the floor again, she heard his head hit the ground with a satisfying thud.

Four goons in a little over four seconds – she still had it, she laughed.

Bursting into motion, towards the far room, she slipped her mask from her sleeve and put it on.

'Nobody move!' she shouted at the scared bystanders, then to the police. 'Police Team One – restore lights now!'

Mr Shadow was emerging from the room when the lights came fully back on – she relished the look of surprise on his face.

'SWAT team move in,' she shouted. 'Am engaging the villain now!'

She'd shrugged her toweling gown off as she ran - too restrictive to fight in properly - reducing her to just mask and lingerie, a light sheen from the steamy atmosphere covered her mostly naked body.

Mr Shadow paused despite himself at the sight of her.

Big mistake, she thought, though she was secretly pleased by the reaction.

She threw the heavy gown at his head to blind him and lashed out simultaneously with a powerful front kick. The ball of her foot connected with his hard abdominals and knocked him back against the door frame. Only his experienced fighter's instincts saved him from her follow-up hook, ducking below it as he shook off the gown.

'White Star!' he said, stepping back into a defensive stance. 'I like the new costume!'

'Enjoy the view while you can,' she retorted. 'Where you're going you won't be seeing a real woman for a long time!'

She threw a fast combination of punches at his head and chest, all of which he skillfully blocked.

'What,' he continued, 'Are you and Hyper Girl having a competition for who can wear least....?'

Too much talk, he thought, wincing as she flicked back suddenly and elbowed him in the ribs.

'You're going to be wearing my fists pretty soon!' White Star snapped at him.

He saw her weight shift and knew what was coming; one of her trademark spinning kicks. He slid closer to her as she turned, avoiding the kick, and groped her ass as he did so. White Star yelped in surprise and indignation, stepped back, eyes blazing.

Mr Shadow used the pause to charge her, using his superior weight to bowl her over, toppling them both into the hot tub. As they both struggled to their feet in the hot water, there was a flurry of movement. A full squad of SWAT policemen charged into the room and surrounded the hot tub, weapons trained on Mr Shadow.

The villain shook his head resignedly and raised his hands in surrender.

Only White Star caught the motion of one of his fingers curling in towards the centre of his glove.

She glanced across at the open doorway behind them and instinctively knew what was coming next. No time to shout a warning to the SWAT team – she ducked quickly under the surface of the water.

BOOM!!!!!

Shock waves filled the room as Mr Shadow remote-detonated the explosives in the far room!

White Star jerked back to her feet, tossing her wet hair to get it out of her face and raising her fists up into a fighting defence. As she blinked the water out of her eyes, she saw an unwelcome sight. The policemen had all been felled by the shock-wave and Mr Shadow had used the few seconds she'd been underwater to snatch a revolver from one of their gun belts.

Which he now had leveled at her.

'Don't move!' Mr Shadow said curtly to her. 'You're not fast enough to dodge a bullet and we both know it.'

White Star froze, her mind racing, trying to find a way out of this situation.

Mr Shadow kept his eyes and gun focused on her but reached behind him to where the SWAT policemen lay, detached a pair of handcuffs from his belt and threw them to White Star.

Instinctively she caught them.

'Put 'em on. Hands behind your back. And I want to hear both cuffs click so I know you've put them on properly.'

White Star couldn't see any other options. Reluctantly she closed one of the cuffs around her right wrist.

'Turn around, please.' Mr Shadow asked her politely. 'So I can see you close the other one.'

Huffing, White Star turned her back to him, raised her arms behind her and snapped the other cuff shut around her left wrist. As she did so, she saw two of Mr Shadow's goons getting groggily up from the floor. Should have hit them harder, she thought angrily.

'Since you've turned this into a siege , you're going to be my hostage, White Star,' Mr Shadow said, approaching from behind her. 'Get forward, kneel on the seat of the hot tub, keep your back to me.'

Reluctantly, White Star complied, feeling Mr Shadow's body against her, his gun kept close to her head.

'Boys!' he shouted at his men. 'Get outside into the corridor! Keep your firearms trained on the entrance, make sure no one gets in!'

The two goons snapped to attention, scrambled out through the doors, rifles raised.

'And then there were two,' Mr Shadow whispered into White Star's ear.

He was pressed against her now, his big body keeping her pinned against the side of the tub.

'Don't get any funny ideas, mister, because....' she started.

'Because what, White Star?' he asked. 'Anyway, funny ideas are the Clown's department, not mine.'

White Star's eyes narrowed. Godammit, had he heard what the Clown had done to her? Stripping her and the villainess Alley Cat and fucking the pair of them like cheap sluts? Did these guys meet up to discuss what they'd done to captive superheroines?

'So is the Clown one of your friends?' she asked, hoping to sound contemptuous.

'That lunatic?' Mr Shadow laughed. 'No I think not. He's best avoided.'

White Star was relieved but she didn't breathe any easier because Mr Shadow's hands were starting to wander. Stroking her thighs and toned stomach.

He placed the revolver at the edge of the tub, beyond her reach and pulled a long thin knife out. White Star tensed at the sight of it.

'Relax, White Star, I'm not going to hurt my hostage, am I?' he murmured.

She felt him pull at her bra strap, felt the snap as the knife cut through it. He cut both shoulder straps too and pulled the garment away, discarding it. The water only came up to her ribs, so the bubbles now ticked the bottom of her exposed breasts.

But Mr Shadow wasn't finished.

She felt him repeat the treatment with her g-string, felt the sudden nakedness on her lower body.

The g-string followed her bra, landing wetly onto the floor by the tub.

'Ok listen,' she started.

'Shush,' he said, clamping a gloved hand over her mouth. 'You'll ruin the moment.'

She watched as his other hand reached out for a small bottle by the steps.

'Mmmmm, massage oil, wonder what we could do with that, eh...?'

He flipped the top of the bottle, holding it in front of her face so she could smell the exotic aroma's. Then he poured it down the side of her neck, so that it trickled down onto her breasts.

His hands came up behind her and cupped her breasts; they were slick with oil now, deliciously slippery. His fingers started to kneed them, intermittently pinching her hardening nipples.

She was knelt on the seating level of the hot tub, facing outwards, naked apart from her mask. Mr Shadow was stood right behind her and she could feel his erection against her ass.

Bubbles caressed both their bodies.

God, but this was sexy!

No, no, no, she told herself, this is not who you are, think about your boyfriend. Dark Star. Hero of Metro City. The Dark Knight, even as she was the Lady of Light.

They were the perfect super-couple.

Except.

Except.....

Except the truth was he couldn't keep his dick in his costume!

How many times had she had to listen to rumours about him fucking some supervillainess? Even that street slut Alley Cat? And he always denied it but....

.....Mr Shadow's hands were roving down lower now, using his oiled fingers to probe her ass and pussy.

God it felt good......

Fuck it, she thought. Its payback time. If Dark Star can fuck every super-slut he captures, maybe its time I got some action too.

Pulse racing, she jerked suddenly back against Mr Shadow, as if alarmed.

'Oh no!' she gasped. 'You've found my earpiece!'

Mr Shadow paused, confused.

She flipped her wet hair back, and tipped her head to one side, so he could see the communicator that nestled behind her left ear.

Tentatively he reached for it.

'No!' she gasped convincingly. 'Don't remove it!'

She darted her eyes impatiently, to indicate that Mr Shadow should do exactly that.

He plucked it away and threw it across the room.

'You're pretty slow to catch on, for a criminal mastermind,' she whispered huskily.

Laughing, she turned her head to look him straight in the eyes. 'Do you think I want the cops listening to me moaning and gasping?'

Mr Shadow was lost for words.

'Assuming I'm going to be moaning and gasping?' she continued cockily. 'Well? You seemed full of ideas a moment ago. Don't let me stop you....'

Now she was decided, White Star was eager to get into it. She bent forwards and thrust her ass back against her, 'captor'. Behind her, she grabbed his shirt-front with her cuffed hands and pulled him against her. Surprised but delighted, Mr Shadow got the idea and she felt his bare cock emerge from his trousers and bob between her legs.

Plenty there, she thought to herself.

His strong hands grabbed her hips and she arched her back to make the angle easier for him. Moments later she was rewarded with the feeling of the head of his dick probing her pussy lips.

She groaned deeply as he slid easily into her.

He quickly established a rhythm and she moved back against him in time with his thrusts; she'd always loved doggie style sex.

He was fucking her hard against the edge of the tub now; she felt the chill of the tiles against her breasts and the delicious hardness of his cock deep inside her. And all the while, the bubbles of the hot tub continued to tickle and caress her aroused body.

She squeezed her eyes shut, loving the mixture of sensations and shuddered as the first orgasm engulfed her, fast and all-consuming like a flooding tidal wave of pleasure.

'Ahhhhh,' she gasped, breathlessly, then, 'Uhhhhh....' as she felt Mr Shadow's hands reach under her to take hold of her breasts. One big hand took firm hold of each breast as he started a new rhythm, rocking her backwards and forwards.

'Oh, oh God, yes,' she gasped, as their writhing bodies splashed waves of water out of the tub and across the floor.

She snorted as the water got up her nose, didn't care, a second orgasm was coming, deeper and more intense than the first one, ohhhhh YYESSSSS!!!!!

She was on cloud nine now, ready and eager for whatever he wanted to do to her next.

He withdrew and turned her around so that she was sat on the hot tub seat, her face and chest flushed from the intensity of the orgasm.

Her hands still cuffed behind her, she spread her legs invitingly as he pulled her towards him. He re-entered her from the front now and she moaned at the sensation of being filled with hard cock again. She wrapped her long toned legs around him, locking her heels behind the small of his back and yanking him deeply inside her.

'Uhhhhh, 'Mr Shadow groaned in unexpected bliss.

He was overwhelmed by her, she was like a tigress in heat, God this was out-of-control.

'Fuck yes, fuck me, you evil bastard!' White Star gasped as he thrust into her wildly. She started to roll her hips forward in time with his thrusts and clamped him rhythmically with her pussy, milking his cock.

Mr Shadow was fast losing any control of the encounter, his hips thrusting uncontrollably into her as his hands frantically groped her wet breasts.

'Do me! Fuck me! Come in me, you criminal scumbag!' White Star was moaning.

Mr Shadow felt the orgasm rising inside him like a volcano, starting in his balls and shooting up through him, bursting out of his penis, as he came uncontrollably into her.

White Star felt his cock twitch and jerk and that triggered her third orgasm, shaking her to the core with unbridled sexual pleasure.

Panting, they both slumped against the side of the hot tub.

'Whew,' Mr Shadow said eventually, raising himself off her.

'Whew,' White Star smiled back up at him.

'So,' Mr Shadow continued, his face inches from hers. 'You want to go out on a date sometime?'

'Not possible,' she smiled lazily, 'You're going to be in prison.'

'Guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that,' Mr Shadow smiled, pulling out of her.

White Star moaned slightly as he left her body.

Mr Shadow shook himself, tried to re-focus.

'Back to business,' he said, stepping out of the tub.

White Star stood up, too, hands still cuffed behind her and sat demurely on the edge of the tub, legs still dangling in the water.

'Hey,' she said softly. 'You still have some outstanding business here....'

Mr Shadow came around the tub and bent down.

She kissed him deeply, flicking her tongue with the tip of hers.

'Will you wrap a robe around me?' she asked. 'I may be your hostage, but I don't want to be sat here naked when your men come back in.....'

Mr Shadow smiled down at her. 'I don't see why not. You're still handcuffed and I think I can be pretty sure you're not carrying any concealed weapons.'

She grinned back at him.

As he moved away to pick up a robe from the bench, she adjusted where she was sitting. He'd been too occupied with her to notice but she'd seen a set of keys (must have detached from one of the SWAT policemen's belts when he fell) by the side of the tub.

When she'd sat, she'd carefully placed her shapely ass over them.

As she shifted forwards slightly, they were now in easy reach of her cuffed hands. Of course it was too much to hope that they'd be the keys to her cuffs, but regardless, she was skillful enough to use one of them as an improvised lock-pick.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • White Star Versus Mr Shadow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds