• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Lucky Reputation

A Lucky Reputation

12

God! What a sight. I was sitting on the edge of the Franklin's king size bed, my legs were spread wide and my semi hard cock was lying across Mrs. Franklin's face, as she sucked my balls.

"I've gotten used to this cock, Chris. I'm going to miss it."

She laughed when I croaked out a simple, "Yeah!"

Her head bobbed lower and she ran her tongue through my ass crack, circled my anus, before catching my left ball in her mouth and sucked again.

"Do you think those college girls will lick your ass?"

"I don't know."

Mrs. Franklin switched balls and answered her question, "They won't. That's a guarantee!"

She licked my ass again, ran her tongue in a swirling motion around my back hole, before grabbing the base of my almost hard cock and swallowing half my staff with one gulp. Her blue eyes sparkled as she forced another inch into her throat, and then in an agonizingly slow motion, she withdrew it from her mouth.

"No. They won't lick your ass and they won't worship your cock. It'll take those college girls a few more years to realize the prize you have hanging between your legs."

Although I was looking forward to leaving for my freshman year at college, in just two short days, I suspected that Mrs. Franklin was right. While in high school, I'd received a ton of hand-jobs from female classmates. All wanted to know if the rumor of my size was true. A few adventurous girls gave me a blowjob and I'd fucked three dates.

I thought my sex life couldn't get any better, until . . . well . . . until I got lucky.

Earlier in the summer:

My best friend and next-door neighbor Todd called, as I was climbing into bed.

"Hey man! Do you have a second?"

I was tired, but said, "What's up?"

"My sister has a favor to ask. Hold on!"

I could hear the phone being shuffled and then Linda Davis's voice, "Hi, Chris. Long time!"

"Hi, Linda. Welcome home!"

"It's just a quick trip, but it's always fun to catch up. I have a favor to ask. My Dad gave me his old laptop and I was wondering if you could help me erase all his files and load the computer with my programs and files from my pen-drive?"

I answered, "Sure! When do you want me to come over?"

"I know its short notice, but would you come over tomorrow morning? Around 9 am?"

I snickered and answered, "It's my day off from work and you have me getting up before noon?"

"I'll cook you breakfast!"

"Ok, Linda. It's a deal. See you around nine."

I hung up the phone and reached for my already hard cock. As I started to stroke my shaft, I admitted that fantasies of Linda Davis had coaxed more cum from my swollen balls than all other women combined. She was an all-American knock-out. She was 5'7", with a slim and athletic build. She had jet black hair, dark piercing eyes, full lips and a sparkling white smile.

Linda was eight years older than me, but always treated me nicely and flirted in a "big-sister" kind of way.

I pulled up memories of past jerk-off sessions. I pictured Linda on her hands and knees, on one of the pool-side lounge chairs. Her bikini bottom was pulled to the side. I had my hands on her hips and was holding tight as I pounded her juicy tight pussy from behind.

Just as had happened in a thousand past jerk-offs, Linda looked over her shoulder and begged, "Cum with me stud," and as she shuddered in my fantasy, I blew my load over my stomach, while lying in bed.

I fell asleep quickly and must have continued to think about Linda, because when I woke up at four, I was rock hard and playing with my dick. This time, I pictured Linda pulling me into the pool-side changing hut. She dropped her bikini top to the floor and pressed her perky B-cup breasts into my chest as she kissed me. And then slowly sank to her knees. She pulled my swim suit to my ankles and grabbed my oozing meat.

She groaned, "I love this cock," as she opened her mouth and sucked my over-sized head into her throat. Her blow-job was amazing, and as I approached orgasm, she pulled me from her mouth and I shot my load over her girl-next-door face. But in reality, I dumped another load onto my stomach.

My alarm went off at 8:30 and I was rock hard again. My cock was a bit sore from all the rubbing and it took me nearly twenty minutes to jerking-off. In this day-dream, I deep-fucked Linda's round athletic ass and pumped another load over my stomach. My cock had been rubbed raw, but I was a happy boy.

I knocked on the Davis's back patio door a few minutes after nine and without waiting for an answer, slid it open. Linda was on the other side of the kitchen and when she saw me walk through the door, gave me an award winning smile.

As she started across the kitchen, she laughed and said, "I guess you got the memo on what to wear!"

I was confused, until I noticed we were dressed nearly identically, in t-shirts, cotton gym shorts and flip-flops.

"I got the memo, but don't look nearly as good as you!" Linda's tee left her mid-riff bare and her shorts hugged her thighs and butt. When she leaned in and gave me a hug, I could feel her breasts squish against my chest. I was thrilled that I had wacked-off, as I would have had a monster hard-on after hugging this walking wet-dream.

"Breakfast will be ready in two minutes. Is French Toast and bacon OK?"

"It sounds perfect. Where is everyone?"

Linda answered, "Mom and Dad drove to the shore for an over-night and Todd went to Boston, with his girlfriend's family."

I watched Linda from behind as she worked at the stove. Her t-shirt hugged her body. I couldn't see any bra straps and the tight black gym shorts rode between her small round ass cheeks. I suspected she was either wearing a thong or was going commando and again, I was happy I'd rubbed myself raw and wouldn't embarrass myself with an ill-timed boner.

Linda and I ate breakfast together and caught up. She was living a few hours away, had a great job as an advertising executive and was seriously involved with a guy.

I talked about moving away at the end of the summer and starting college. I'd always been good with computers and was looking forward to some high level formal computer training.

Linda was easy to talk too and the first hour flew by. When we finished, she reached over to the counter, her breasts strained against her tee, as she grabbed the lap top. A hard nipple poked through the material as she pushed the machine in front of me.

"The computer is only a year old, but Dad says it's slow. He's fed up with it and bought a new one."

I set up the computer, turned it on and went to work. It only took me a few minutes to discover that the laptop was filled with viruses. I ran home and got my anti-virus software and a few other tools and returned. It took nearly three hours of hard work to strip all the viruses from the hard-drive and re-build the computer with Linda's software.

Linda had been sitting on the other side of the kitchen table, doing work, while I updated her hard-drive. We'd been working in silence and she was startled, when I announced, "I'm done!"

"Wow. That took a lot longer than I thought."

I pushed the computer across the table. As she started typing and the computer responded, her smile grew. "This is great! Perfect!" She continued to work the keys and become familiar with her new computer and its operating system. It was nice to see her so happy and smiling.

When she signed off a few minutes later, she reached across the table and covered my hand with hers. "You're the best, Chris. Thanks!"

"It wasn't very hard, just a little time consuming."

Linda's smile was amazing. "Let me get my purse. Will $50 be enough?"

I was surprised by her offer and argued, "I'm not taking money from a friend."

She quickly countered, "Chris, I have a full-time job and make good money . . ."

Before she could finish, I said, "Linda, I'm not going to accept any money!"

She sat back in the kitchen chair and looked at me long and hard, before saying, "You really are a good guy!"

I don't think I blushed, but was embarrassed. I simply said, "Thanks."

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Sure."

"Do you remember a summer day, around five or six years ago? I was finishing college and you and Todd were barely teenagers. I had a bunch of girl friends over. We were sitting on the patio playing cards and you watched?"

She continued, "You stood behind me all afternoon and watched me play."

I licked my lips, because they were suddenly dry.

Linda asked, "Were you looking down my shirt?"

Busted, six years late! I nodded.

"I wasn't wearing a bra!"

I had to laugh and said, "No shit!"

Linda laughed too. "My friends made fun of me all night. We all knew you were sneaking a peak." I shrugged and Linda asked, "Were my tits, the first you'd ever seen?"

I nodded again and Linda's face lit up in a smile.

"Can I ask you another question?" she asked.

Linda had a strange look as I said, "Go ahead."

She stared at me for almost thirty seconds before asking, "Are the rumors true?"

"Oh God. She can't be asking . . .," I thought to myself. Out loud, I said, "What rumors?"

Linda pushed back from the table, crossed her legs and folded her arms across her chest and said, "The rumors . . . that . . . you're hung like a horse."

I'm pretty sure I blushed this time and dumbly answered, "Oh. Those rumors."

"So?"

I couldn't quite look Linda in the eye. My stare was somewhere between the table top and her hard nipples, when I answered, "Yeah, I guess it's true."

"How big are you?"

I shrugged and answered, "I don't know."

There was an awkward silence for a few moments and when I got the courage to look at Linda, I could see she had a huge grin plastered across her face. "Bull shit," was her two word response.

An embarrassing laugh caught in my throat and I admitted, "Well . . . maybe I've measured myself once or twice."

"And?"

"I'm a little bigger than nine inches."

Linda's eyes got wide and she blurted, "Holy shit!"

I laughed again and continued, "'Holy shit' seems to be the words most often used, when a girl sees it the first time."

"Have you been with a lot of girls?" Linda wondered out loud.

"More than most eighteen year olds. It's a curiosity thing. They rarely give me more than a hand job."

"So you're a virgin?"

I answered, "No. There's a group of three girls. They're all friends and sluts. They dared each other to screw me. A few others have blown me."

We were quiet again and when a few ticks had passed, Linda asked, "Can I?"

"Can you . . . what?"

"Can . . . I . . . blow . . . you?"

I could barely breathe. My mouth was bone dry, but I was able to croak, "You don't have to."

Linda smiled and responded, "I know I don't have to, but I'd really like to. Are you hard?"

"I'm always hard around you."

She giggled and admitted, "I've noticed before."

Linda suddenly stood, pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it on the table. Her tits were incredible. They were small, firm and topped with hard pink nipples. I watched, as if in a trance, as she circled the table, put her hands on each thigh, leaned in and touched her lips against mine.

As she pulled her lips away, she gently applied pressure to the insides of my thighs and as my legs spread, she lowered herself in front of me.

My cock was rock hard and bulging obscenely against the loose fabric of my cotton shorts. Linda reached out and slowly ran her finger tips along my gym shorts and down the length of my shaft.

Her touch was amazing and I said a silent prayer of thanks that I had cum so many times in the last twelve hours. Otherwise, I would have been pumping my load into my shorts. In fact, I noticed that my cock was almost numb. Linda's touch was incredible and I could enjoy it, but I wasn't worried about losing control. I did wonder if I could cum again, but pushed that thought away, as Linda hefted my ball sack into her palm.

"Can you keep a secret, Chris?"

I answered, "Don't worry Linda, I won't tell anyone."

She leaned in, pressed her nose against my crotch and took a deep breath. "I love the sweaty smell of a man's cock." She continued, "The secret that I want you to keep is . . . I can be . . ." She took another deep breath . . . "I can be a slut for the right guy."

Linda grabbed the edge of my shorts, pulled it up and let my cock pop out the bottom. "Jesus. It looks so good." She traced her tongue around the plum sized spongy head and up the exposed part of my shaft. "It's so fucking thick."

Linda's fingers hooked into the elastic waist of my shorts and she ordered, "lift," and as I raised my butt off the chair, she pulled my shorts to my ankles. I stepped out of the left leg of my shorts and Linda grabbed my granite hard shaft at the base, opened her mouth and dropped it over my cock, swallowing the first few inches.

She positioned herself, so she could look me in the eye, as she blew me. It was incredibly erotic watching her lips work themselves over my shaft. When she reached my cock head, she'd circle it with her tongue and then swallow me again.

Every few minutes, she'd come all the way off and stroke my saliva covered stem with her hand, before continuing the blow job. Often, Linda gagged, when she took too much into her throat and I have to admit, the gagging sound excited me.

It was by far the best blow job I ever received and I was confused, when Linda pulled off my cock and asked, "Aren't I doing a good job?"

I answered, "It's fucking incredible!"

"Then, why haven't you cum?"

"Well . . . I'm just enjoying myself."

She asked, "Are you close?"

I didn't want to tell her that I'd cum three times thinking about her and instead said, "I always take a long time."

"MMMMmmmm. I love a challenge. I bet I can make you cum in five minutes."

I reached for my cell phone on the kitchen table and set the alarm for five minutes. "I get to fuck you, if I win?"

Linda's already big smile got even bigger as she countered, "And you have to fuck me, if I win!"

For the next five minutes, Linda attacked my cock with her mouth. She slid her tightly puckered lips along my shaft, stroked the remaining length with her right hand and fondled my swinging balls with her left.

Linda sucked cock like a pro and I could feel the stirrings of my orgasm, when the alarm sounded. I reached down, hooked my arms under Linda's shoulders, picked her off her knees and laid her on the table.

Her legs automatically opened and I wasn't surprised to see that the crotch of her shorts was soaked through.

I yanked her shorts down her long athletic legs and let them drop to the floor and I leaned in and sucked her ruby-red hairless pussy lips into my mouth. I hadn't given a lot of oral to that point, but had seen enough internet porn to understand the basics.

I kissed, licked and sucked on her engorged clit, traced my tongue along the folds of her dripping pussy, pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her hole and occasionally let the tip of my tongue drift through her ass cheeks and over her anus.

My efforts were rewarded with a, "Faster . . .faster . . .oh mother fucker . . . cccuuuummmmmming!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Linda held my head to her pussy with both hands and lifted her ass high off the table. She bucked against my face, shook and then slowly lowered herself back onto the table.

I had my cock in my hand and was pointing it at her open slit, when she put her foot against my chest and pushed me back. "Give me a second stud. Sit down in the chair."

I followed Linda's direction and sat, while she enjoyed the after-glow of her orgasm. When she finally settled and looked at me from between her spread legs, she said, "No way am I going to let you shove that monster up my pussy. We're going to do it at my speed and my control." And then she smiled and finished with, "At least to start."

She wiggled to the edge of the table and hopped off. She turned her back to me and backed-up between my spread thighs. Linda reached through her legs and her hand circled my cock as she squatted over me. She rubbed the head of my dick along the folds of her soaking wet cunt and then slowly lowered herself, until my plum-sized head popped into her tunnel. "Mother-fucker," was Linda's breathless comment as she held still and adjusted to my size.

After a few moments, I could feel her lowering herself. She was very tight and very wet. I didn't slide in easily, but Linda kept at it, until she was sitting against my crotch. "God damn! This feels so good!"

Rather than lift off, Linda circled her ass and adjusted to my girth. Her right hand snuck to her clit and she circled it in a slow manner. "Oh Chris! This feels amazing!"

"For me too, Linda."

"Are you close to cumming?"

"No. Not yet."

Linda lifted up and then let herself drop against me. "UUUggghhhh!"

She did it slowly and each time lifted a little higher. Soon, she was lifting until only my cock head was wedged inside her cunt and then dropping down. The feeling was amazing as our coupling became more intense.

Linda seemed to cum every few minutes. Some were small, but a few were amazing as her whole body shook. After her third intense cum, Linda sat back against me and breathed out, "Oh God, I need to rest!"

I reached around and toyed with her breasts and nipples and was satisfied as she cooed.

"You didn't cum?"

"No," I answered, "but I'm getting close."

"Why are you taking so long?"

I lied and said, "I want to make sure you're completely satisfied."

Linda started laughing and said, "I would have been satisfied blowing you, but am a lot more satisfied now!"

She slowly stood and eased off my cock, took a step forward and lay face-down, across the kitchen table. Linda spread her legs and said, "Come satisfy me some more!"

I was balls deep and pounding Linda in two seconds. Her orgasms were further apart, but she came two more times over the next thirty minutes. I'll admit, at one point, I wondered if I was going to be able to cum, but all at once, I felt the tingling of my balls.

I croaked, "I'm getting close."

In a ragged breath, Linda said, "Thank fucking God! You're killing me!"

The intensity was picking up and I barked out, "Grab my balls"

Linda reached though her dripping thighs and grabbed my swinging nuts and yelled, "Cum for me!" As I dropped my load into her well-used cunt.

I staggered back and sat in the chair and we both caught our breath. Linda glanced at the kitchen clock and mumbled, "Jesus Christ!"

I asked, "What?"

"You fucked me non-stop for nearly two hours. You're incredible!"

I'll admit that I was proud. "Thanks. You're incredible too."

Two days later on a Sunday afternoon:

I had just finished a shower, after spending the last hour cutting my parents lawn. I was laying in bed, when my cell went off. The screen showed that it was a local number, but I didn't recognize it, but answered anyway.

"Hey stud!" Linda said as a greeting.

We hadn't talked since our morning together. I felt embarrassed, proud . . . I was a jumble of emotions, but was happy she was calling.

"Hi Linda!"

"What are you doing?"

"I just finished cutting the lawn, taking a shower and now I'm resting."

"Oh good! My sex slave is squeaky clean!"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Are you horny?"

"Linda, I'm always horny for you!"

"Hold on, stud. This isn't about you and me."

I admitted my confusion, when I said, "What are you talking about?"

Linda laughed and continued, "I'm pimping you out. Are you interested?"

I began, "You're what . . ."

But Linda interrupted, "Listen. This isn't a guaranteed thing. But if you're game and if you follow my lead, I think I can set you up with a sexual firecracker."

"You're pimping me out!"

We both laughed, when she said, "That's what I said!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Lucky Reputation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds