• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Was She Submissive?

Was She Submissive?

As she came in from a long day at work, she felt tired and went straight to her room. As she started unbuttoning her blouse she heard a noise she quickly looked around but there was nothing there. Continuing with the task at hand she slowly removed the material from her shoulder and dropped the blouse in the clothes hamper and then with her fingertips reached the snaps and she released her ample bosoms revealing hard nipples as the room had a chill. She had a feeling she was being watched but she knew she was alone in the house. The zipper on her skirt got stuck as she tried to unzip it. She calmly worked with the zipper and it began to move. She slid the miniskirt down her thick thighs and next the lacey panties and stepped out of them.

She laid down stretching her arms out above her head as she leaned back into the feather bed. She loved her lovely four poster bed it was both beautiful and soft. She closed her eyes and thought deeply about the man she wanted as her lover, he had captured her imagination and now she could not forget him especially as she lay in her bed alone. Soon she was asleep and as she turned onto her back, she heard a sound it was his voice. He whispered "I am here my sweet and now no questions (touching her lips with his finger,) just relax and let me do what I want with your beautiful body." It was him he was there.

The excitement she felt rushed over her as her passion grew and with each gentle touch. She knew she would never be the same again... She watched his eyes, as his face gave no hint about what would come next. She wanted him and knew that he would not hurt her. Though they had not discussed being intimate there was a passion felt by both as they interacted. He was the man she watched weilding power in the office and she was excited by the thoughts of him being in control of her.

He came next to her and told her, "before you see everything you have to know what it is to see to see nothing" and with that he put a blindfold over her eyes. He told her "before I give you any freedom to do as you please, you need to know what it is to be bound and to be bound to me." Her heart began to race with her anticipation growing. He began to tie her to her bed with silk scarves he found in her drawer and told her don't struggle, be a good girl....With that command she held still and waited for him.

He leaned over and kissed her passionately and she knew this was the moment she'd been waiting for. She had been flirting with him for a long time but he never asked her to go out or be with him in any way before. All this time she had dreamed of being his in her bed and here he was standing so close. She couldn't see him or feel him but his cologne lingered in the air and the scent of it was intoxicating to her. Her senses seemed alive as they never had been before. She knew there would never be another first time with him, that she needed to remember everything about this moment of her life. She knew she would never feel the same way about being in contol again.

She wondered where he was in the room and as he moved around tying the scarves to the bed she would feel him caress her face, hands, and then her feet. He spread her feet and hands tied them to the bed. He slowly ran his hands along her inner thighs and then slowly removed them from her body as he got close to her passion zone. She had no fear because she trusted him. She knew he was the one she wanted to have this experience with. He was confident and almost arrogant about his ability to please her and though he had that aire about him somehow she felt he cared about her and her safety.

Then she felt his hands on her arms running his fingertips on her as he moved his hands down her body stopping to kiss her lips and whispering "now I am making you mine." She smiled and then her face was blank. What was about to happen she wondered? His hands moved on down to her rounded breasts and as if he knew her mind. He began to suck on her breasts and pinch, and bite her nipples as she squirmed on the bed. In his deepest voice he said, "I told you not to move." She laid still and his hands continued down her body where he found the nectar, knowing it was his, he certainly started the flow. Lifting her ass up a little and pulling her toward him he began tasting her. He started by licking the outer creases encircling her clit. He watched her face as he had from the minute he started. She began to moan and squirm again but this time the bindings tightened slightly. She was excited and wanting him more than ever before.

She waited to know what would be next would it be a toy? Would he lick her to an orgasm? Would he insert his hardness and allow her to know how it felt to be fucked by the man who owned her mind and body? A free woman but entangled in a thoughts of being his sex slave and giving herself to him. Was she submissive? In this moment all she wanted was to be HIS! He climbed between her legs and teased her clit with his cock and her moans filled the silence. He said tonight is not the night you'll have this inside your beautiful pussy, instead you will service my needs using those sexy full lips. With that he moved closer to her and put the dick into her lips. Fucking her mouth deeply as he held her head. He began to realize how much it turned her on and that she was moaning along with him. Exploding all over her lips and face...She smiled and he began to untie her... He whispered, "This is the beginning of your training." She thanked him as she watched him get dressed... Her submission had begun...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Was She Submissive?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds