• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Englishwoman Ch. 01

The Englishwoman Ch. 01

The telephone rang and he answered it, "Listen up young man," the woman said. Instantly he recognized the caller by her proper British accent, "Now, don't be alarmed by what I am about to tell you.... I know you have been watching me since you moved in next door," then she paused a moment letting the gravity of her words weigh on him, ".... but I have a pleasant surprise for you. Meet me in the courtyard behind my house right now. The door will be unlocked. Enter and lock it well. If you chose to come, you will do as told and ask no questions." Then the line abruptly disconnected.

He had lusted her from the first accidental glimpse into her bedroom window. From there, his 'incidental' viewing increased with time. Deep within he knew she would have nothing to do with him for their ages were so divergent, she being a proper English woman in her very early fifties who would want nothing with his comparatively youthful American thirty something lifestyle. She was a divorced mother and conservative banker. She wore business suits with knee length skirts, hose and heels to work. Sure, he was very handsome and well educated, and he could have any woman he wanted based on his looks alone, but he was younger and untamed and she was so much more than him. As neighbors they were cordial to each other, making small chit chat when they crossed paths, but she was outwardly prim and proper towards him and there was never an inkling of interest from her.

At first he hesitated to meet her, guilt and embarrassment being heavy burdens to bear. But her invitation was bold and calculating, it acknowledged his misdeeds and implied no consequences. He decided that having been revealed, and with nothing more to lose, and his lust overpowering his senses, he would meet her. His heart pounded in sudden anticipation and he worked to outwardly belie his eager curiosity as he calmly walked out his front door, around the side of her yard in the warm early summer day, cautious to not garner attention from any nosy neighbors.

The door was unlatched as promised and he entered under the archway. Peering in she was not present as he scanned the eight foot high courtyard walls, walls mostly covered in climbing vines adorned by fragrant vivid scarlet red roses. He was familiar with the courtyard, it being directly viewable from his bedroom. It was long and narrow, maybe fifty feet deep by twenty five feet wide, bearing a circular fountain in the middle, a bronze pineapple at the top, the water seeping from it, slowly trickling down the sides of its six foot high bronze base, piddling into the pool surrounding it, the droplets being the only and calming sound.

Stepping inside he peered around the fountain and saw her standing against the far back wall, her body framed by the small redwood pergola, shadowed by the upper beams as the sun glanced them. A chair was set in front of her, maybe five feet back from where she stood. He walked closer. She lifted her face and signaled him to take a seat. He did as instructed, observing her covered in a translucent cream silk wrap from neck to foot.

Her dirty blond hair was put up, revealing her narrow angular face, high cheekbones, thin eyebrows, piercing green eyes, small upturned nose and best of all her deep red painted lips. His eyes ran across her body straining to see more- he noticed her long slender neck, petite shoulders, small pert breasts and faintly detected her long and erect nipples, her flat tight midsection- a new piercing dangling from her belly button- her slightly curved hips and expecting to find her golden tufts instead saw a scarlet red rose covering her privates, the stem tucked between her thighs. His eyes ran down her long slender legs and he found her wearing a seductive pair of four inch high heels. "Lithe" was probably the right word to describe her delightfully tight and slender body.

She looked at him, "Do you like what you see, young man?"

"Yes, you are a beautiful erotic artwork."

She smirked and lowered the shroud off her shoulders down to her pear shaped waist and then let it go. Slowly the thin fabric drifted to the ground in the warm air and pooled around her feet. She looked at him and stood silent as she let him observe.

"Would you have me appear differently?" she asked.

"Black stockings and sheer elbow length black gloves..." he replied.

She interrupted before he could finish, "Black in the summer? No, no, young man, you have much to learn... something softer, perhaps taupe or white stockings with white heels. Your preference is driven by lust and desire rather than art.... Would you change anything else?"

"I would add a riding crop," he replied.

"Really?" she asked with slight surprise.

"Yes, Mame."

"Cute, young man... very cute," she quipped commenting on his play on words, "Now, take off your clothes," she sternly instructed. He hesitated. He had never been naked in public.

"The houses are so close, people might see. What about the neighbors.... and your kids?" he nervously asked.

"I'm bare. Your house is empty, over there, they are gone for the weekend, and my kids are with my ex..... over there behind us, I doubt they have a view over the walls, and if they do it is obscured by the trees.... It is just us. Now, remove your clothes," she coldly directed again.

He complied, revealing his hard chiseled, muscular body. She knew he was athletic and worked out at the local gym, but what she discovered more than confirmed her suspicions.

"Touch it," she demanded. He hesitated and looked at her with bewilderment. She gave him a stern look again. He knew she meant business and he had to play by her rules or leave. Lazily he stroked it as he observed her body, his lust for her quickly building to full strength in the warm summer sun. She smiled knowing she had control and his undivided attention.

"Very nice," she praised, "it is bigger than I thought. So far you please me...."

While he continued to touch himself, she brought a hand to the rose between her pressed thighs. A long slender finger slowly feathered the flower's petals in a deviant circular motion as she looked down at it, "Pretty isn't it? Its bright yellow center circled by rows of delicate soft red petals....."

He silently watched as she faux teased herself before she stated, "Come over here..... place your hands against the wall and lean close to me but don't press our bodies..." He did as told and brought his face close to hers, closer than ever before. He could feel her breath across his face, the warm seductive flow drawing him as he hope to kiss her.

He crooked his head and moved to her beautiful red lips. She turned away, "Young man, that is not why I am here.. this is not about romance... Put your head next to mine so I can whisper in your ear...... that is right... a little closer now... yes, so close... you lust for me young man, don't deny it, we both know it, I see carnal lust in your eyes whenever and wherever you look at me.... Do you feel my body heat? Want to press against me? An older woman does not often gain the attention of a good looking young man like you... Place your face closer to my ear... smell me. Does my scent please you? Go ahead, lift your face into my hair... does being so close excite you?... Does slightly touching me excite you? I have known of your watching, probably since it started.... don't think I did not... I could have stopped it at any time... but I didn't..."

She paused a moment as he savored her nearness before whispering in his ear again, "Lean your hips in, that is it, gently push yourself against the flower... now slowly tease yourself on its tender petals.... Does it feel good?... Gently, that is right, carefully tease yourself... go slow...don't defile my rose... We could do this all day, right? You just so close teasing yourself, never getting off... that would be so pleasingly cruel on my part... come to think of it, I like the idea.... I know you have a bevy of hot young women who trot in and out of your house... I also know what happens when you watch me and I turn off my lights... I know you lay alone, touching yourself thinking of me. How many times have you done it in the past year? More than the number of women who have come calling? How many different ways? What is your favorite position?.... From behind? With me on top? Perhaps missionary? Are my legs over your shoulders or around your waist as I cry out?... Let me tell you something- I am to blame for it all. I'm the one who knew you were there lusting for me. I am the one who let you watch... I am the one who knowingly wore the sexy corsets, basques, silk stockings. I am the one who briefly teased herself in the partially obstructed view..." she stated as she gently began to lift and lower her hips to rub the flower against him with a steadier yet tender teasing cadence.

"... And, when my lights went out, I can assure you I lay in bed thinking of you... the fingers of one hand teasing my bud, the others inside of me, as I thought of you hovering over me, raising my legs, pushing them forward and conquering me as I slammed my fingers into my hot cunny, biting into the pillow, screaming and moaning.... Yes young man, now you know... our lust is mutual...." she said her breathing becoming quicker, "It is a shame that the closest you may come to me is this, separated by my control and a flower... I know what you want... I see how rigid you have become, how you swell and are frustrated by my banter... Get on your knees," she demanded.

Quickly he complied amazed by how he had submitted himself to her, "Smell it... Do you like the sweet flowery aroma, young man? Breath deep... that is it, yes... Shall I remove it so you can smell the true object of your desire?" she asked.

"Please," he begged. She lifted the rose, revealing her trimmed tufts, and handed it to him. His finger caught a small thorn. He winced and dropped it, "Just a little pain for such a strong young man... and, to drop my flower- that is not how a man treats a lady's rose. I do not know if I trust you to continue..." she coquettishly quipped.

He stammered to reply but she raised a finger to her lips to signal his silence as she took him by the back of the head and pushed his face into her tufts, "Smell it," she sternly instructed as she slowly ground herself against his face. Her short coarse hairs exuding the sweaty aroma of a woman aroused. He yearned for a taste of her sex, the soft pink flesh so near to his mouth that he wanted to place his hands on her hips, lift her up, pin her against the wall and tear into her as she lustily kicked and screamed at his aggression, a hungry and denied animal finally taking its prey after a long stalking. Instead he obliged her instructions.

"You like my legs?"

"Very much so," he replied.

"Then worship me from the shoe up, run your hands across their length and drizzle them with tender respectful kisses... let me know your deep desire..."

Slowly partaking of her soft warm skin as it pressed against his lips, her intoxicating scent and taste swirling his mind in a cloud of forbidden lust, his hands plied at her flesh as he stood at her alter, kissing, licking and nibbling at her body, working up her long sexy calves to her knees, across the inside of her slightly parted luscious thighs, eventually arriving at her sex, all the time thinking of how he wanted to take her.

He paused, unsure he had permission. "You learn fast, young man... You may taste me," she instructed as she reached down and spread her lips. His strong hands grabbed her at the hips as he greedily buried himself into her wanton cunt. Her hand gripped at the back of his head forcing his face into her as she lifted her hips in offering. "That is right young man, eat me," she cooed as he voraciously lapped and teased her folds, the juices flowing as her tenderness swelled. Quietly she quipped and moaned as her hips began to buck.

"Young man, stand up," she demanded. He stood close and she took his stiff member in her hand, slowly dragging the swollen head through her slit, teasing her pink folds with its swollen smooth texture. He breathed deep trying to control himself as he felt the wet warmth of her body and a twitch in his cock, pre-cum spilling into her hand as she held him.

"I've been a naughty woman," she began, "I've teased you... frustrated you... used you for my selfish pleasure...."

"Go on," he gasped as he took a pert long nipple between his fingers without permission- pinching and pulling at it, making her gasp in pain as he inched his body closer and pressed his phallus against her furrow.

"... you watched me thinking I did not know, but I did, and I was pleasured in the fact you did not know I knew, and I reveled in those moments- not because I was angry and was toying with you for looking- but because I could put on a show for you, because I could garner your attention even at my age.... I used you for my fulfillment... I am wicked... I am the one who should be punished..."

He listened intently, watching her beautiful red lips as she confessed her sin, "So how do you chose to punish me, young man? Over your lap for a hot spanking? Maybe a good lashing with a crop? ... or perhaps with that massive cock?" she asked as she raised a leg, offering herself and pressing his distended member against her.

He was done playing around with her- done with her teasing and control. His eyes locked on hers, and without saying a word, he hooked his arm under the raised leg. She raised the other for him to take. His arms ran under both legs and her feet dangling, she wrapped her arms behind his neck, as his muscular python arms snaked under and constricted behind her, spreading her thighs wide as he backed her against the wall for balance and thrust into her waiting sodden flower, ignoring the resistance as he entered. She gasped as he sank himself deep and pressed himself against her, savoring his catch. Their eyes locked, giving her a final opportunity to speak before being devoured.

"Go ahead young man, be greedy with me...." she said, her voice catching on her words as she submitted to his desires. But he did not need her permission. He swayed his hips and quickly built to a furious pace, "Yes, that is it, yes, harder, deeper, open me with that hot young cock," she hissed between grit teeth, a wicked vixen in heat, her finger nails clawing at his scalp as he pounded at her, her legs flailed in mid air as she cried out with each unavoidable collision. Immobilized, and unable to brace for the successively stronger parries, as he pounded at her flesh meting out his desires, she crested into rapture as he suddenly drew close and deep, held her tight and seized. "Yes, that's it young man, defile me... mark me with that hot milky seed, mark me as yours," she hissed, pandering to his basest instincts, as wave after wave shook his core, his seed spilling into her sodden flower.

Spent, he slumped against her, the two of them braced by the wall gasping for air, his seed seeping from her exhausted slit. For a few moments they clung together trying to find the energy to move. Then she spoke, "Young man, I still expect that hot spanking, here, and now.... punish me...."

(To be continued?)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Englishwoman Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds