• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enslaving Chloe Ch. 18

Enslaving Chloe Ch. 18

12

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated)

Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Chapter 18 ==

Late that night Master ordered me to put on a dress. He didn't say why. It never even occurred to me to ask why as I understood it was not my right to know what his reason was, but I was sure he was going to take me back to Chloe.

It was not only that I rarely wore any clothes at home, but following our after-dinner conversation I was aware that he had shut himself in his office and talked on the phone for a long time. This in itself was unusual as Master rarely did business after dinner, and following our talk about Chloe I was sure he would want to speak with her before deciding to send me back. So I assumed he had phoned her.

As I put on a simple dress all kinds of thoughts swirled through my mind. My heart was beating wildly. It only took a few seconds to prepare myself as instructed, but it seemed an eternity before I was able to present myself to Master on my knees and find out what his intentions were. I put my head down at his feet as a sign of my absolute submission, and by making this gesture I knew he would understand that I was ready to do whatever he expected of me without further discussion.

Without a word Master walked towards the front door and I crawled behind him. At the door he instructed me to get up and climb into the front seat of his car. He did not attach my leash which strengthened my feeling that he was taking me to Chloe. If we were visiting friends he would normally keep me on a leash, at least initially.

We soon drove off and from the direction he took I was now certain we were headed to Chloe's house. In the dark I smiled and felt a sense of elation that I would once again be with my dear friend, but I knew better than to say anything. If Master wanted to know what I was thinking he would instruct me to tell him.

It was not a long drive, but after a few minutes of companionable silence Master said he knew I was very happy that he'd decided it would be best for me to be with Chloe until she made her final decision. It was a statement and not a question, so I said nothing. He added that I was to conduct myself in a way that would please him, and that as he had mentioned during our discussion earlier in the evening I was not to discuss Chloe's decision with her no matter what she said to me. To be sure I understood, he repeated that I was only there to be Chloe's companion and to comfort her. I was NOT (he emphasised) to discuss her decision with her in any way.

Again he did not ask me if I understood. I knew he felt if I was given an instruction I would obey without question. So it was not a matter of whether I agreed or not, but given the serious look on his face I thought it best to tell him I understood completely and would obey him absolutely. He smiled then and told me that he was sure I would do so. Given that I was such an emotional girl, however, Master knew it would be better if I had an outlet for my feelings. To this end, he further instructed me that I was not only to be Chloe's companion but also her toy.

I knew what this meant, but to be perfectly clear Master explained that once I was with Chloe I was to remain naked and express myself sexually in the most degrading and depraved manner possible as much as possible. He thought this would keep me busy and lessen any temptation to talk too much. I knew he was right. I promised myself I would be an especially obedient slavegirl during whatever time it took for Chloe to reach her decision.

Master fully realised that this would not be easy for me as he knew my nature very well, but I was determined to carry myself in the way he would expect. I thought briefly of Ming Ming and how she would feel it was her duty to obey. I smiled again to myself at that thought, but my feelings were already very much focused on Chloe. I wanted to be there for her as never before during this especially important time.

Unusually Master began to talk to me about the phone conversation he'd had with Chloe. Normally he didn't discuss what he said to others with me at all. As a lowly slave it was not my concern to know what he had arranged or what discussions had been involved prior to any decisions he made for me. My duty was to obey without question. It was very important to me that I show my obedience in every way so while we often talked about things Master almost never told me why he had made a particular decision.

Since it was so rare that he explained anything I was very interested to hear that I was correct in thinking he had talked to Chloe on the phone. For a start it was a much longer call than usual, although that didn't mean much by itself. But when Master came out and told me to put on a dress I had been very excited. While he told me about his talk with Chloe I listened very attentively. I realised he was telling me about their conversation so I would understand very clearly what he expected of me.

He said I was to allow Chloe to chatter away as much as she wished, as she was inclined to do, but I was to keep my thoughts completely to myself. Master said that he'd also made it clear to Chloe that he was not phoning her to discuss her decision one way or the other. What he said he'd told her was that he wanted it to be her choice and she had to reach a conclusion on her own, but he'd explained that he thought it would be good for her if she had my company. He said he'd asked if she would like that, and he'd explained that if he sent me back to her I would be under very strict instructions not to discuss her decision in any way. Other than that, I could stay with her as long as she wanted, and she could use me in any way she wished.

Without saying exactly how their conversation had gone, Master added that the outcome was that Chloe said she'd be very happy to have me with her. He said that she'd taken some time off work and was not seeing anyone for a few days so she could spend time on her own, thinking things over. She'd said it would be good to have her closest friend with her, especially as I knew exactly what she was going through. So they had agreed that he would return me to her on that understanding.

I smiled to myself as I thought how wonderful it was of Master to nor only anticipate my desires but to also think of what would be best for Chloe at this delicate time.

Master went on to inform me that on the basis that I was under Chloe's complete control she would decide everything for me while I was away from him. The only exception was his instruction that I not discuss her final decision with her. That instruction would remain paramount no matter what Chloe said about it. Master looked at me again and I nodded. He looked unconvinced. "I will obey, Master," was all I said, but I could see that he was now satisfied I understood his wishes.

Just then we drove up outside Chloe's house. I could see that the light at the front door was on, so she was expecting me.

Master told me he felt it was better if he kept a low profile as far as Chloe was concerned until after she had made her decision so he would not come in. I looked into his eyes for a long time, then I took his hand and kissed it. I knew that the next time I saw him I would know what decision Chloe had made but that I would have no part in that decision. I also knew that Master was putting a lot of trust in me as Chloe's decision was also very important to him.

He smiled at me, and without another word I got out of the car and went towards the door of Chloe's house.

Once I was out of sight of the street due to the bushes and trees in Chloe's garden, I took off my dress. I was sure Chloe would want me naked and Master had instructed me to present myself in the most sexual way possible so I knelt just in front of the door wearing only my collar and knocked softly. I felt quite secure kneeling there naked as I knew Master was still parked on the street nearby and would not drive away until he saw I was safely inside. He could not see me but he would be able to see the light through the door when it opened. And he would know I was safely inside when he saw the door close.

As I waited for Chloe to come and get me, I thought how strange that everything seemed to have changed so much even though it was a relatively short time I'd been away. Had the circumstances really changed that much? Perhaps it was having some time away, being able to talk with Master about my feelings, or meeting Ming Ming... or maybe a combination of all those factors. I wondered if it was I who had changed or if I was just imagining things...

Before I could think about my feelings any further the door opened and I looked up to see my dear friend Chloe standing there.

She was smiling down at me, but I was surprised to see that she too was naked. Of course she was often naked around me, but usually she started out wearing something and kept me naked to emphasise the difference in the power balance between us. She knew that I liked to feel that my place was subordinate to hers, so she normally kept me naked and at her feet much of the time.

I tried to imagine why Chloe was naked but before I could reach any conclusion she indicated that I should come in. As I crawled behind her into the house I could hear Master drive away. I looked up at Chloe's cute arse and followed her towards the kitchen at the back of the house. Even though we were both naked I still felt that she was in charge of me so nothing had changed in that respect, but I sensed that things were somehow different.

I was still puzzling over all this when Chloe reached the kitchen and turned to face me. I crawled the small distance between us and bent my head to lick her feet. I wanted to show Chloe that although she was considering joining me in slavery I was still subservient to her and Master had instructed me to degrade myself at any opportunity while I was with her. I knew Chloe would understand my gesture and she let me lick her feet for quite a while, but when I glanced up at her now and then I saw a puzzled look on her face as if she was thinking of something else. Eventually she bent down and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me to my feet.

I stood there for a moment while Chloe looked at me in a strange way, then suddenly she thrust her hands between my legs. Such a gesture was quite normal in my experience as Chloe or Master often checked that way to see if I was aroused, but it quickly became apparent Chloe was not going to push her fingers up into my cunt to check how wet I was. Instead she quickly found my clit bell and grasped it firmly in her hand.

While still looking at me very intensely, Chloe gently jiggled the bell and listened to the gentle tinkling sound it made. Suddenly I realised what this was all about! Chloe must have heard my clit bell as I crawled behind her or as I was licking her feet. I had already become so accustomed to the sound I was hardly aware of it anymore. But I didn't have the clit bell last time Chloe had seen me, and she must have been wondering what the sound was that it made whenever I moved.

Suddenly Chloe pulled me into her arms and kissed me passionately. I thrilled to feel her nipples pushing against my breasts, and I loved the sensation of her pussy against my thigh. It was wonderful to feel her body up against mine, and the way she was kissing me was very different to her usual greeting. Often she would slap me in the face before pushing my head down between her legs and make me lick her to an orgasm or two before so much as saying "Hello." It was Chloe's way of establishing who was in control and I loved the way she would so effortlessly put me in my place right away.

This time it was if she was welcoming me back more as an equal. Even though, as far as I knew, she had not yet formally decided to join me in slavery, it was as if just the fact that she was considering doing so had changed things between us. I wasn't sure how I felt about this as we had never had an equal relationship in all the years we'd known each other. Then Chloe put her hand back between my legs and instead of stroking my pussy as usual she gently flicked the little bell back and forth a few more times.

Looking into my eyes Chloe said a single word. "Want."

Instantly I understood what she meant. It was not just the word but also the yearning sound in her voice when she said it. Obviously Chloe was telling me she wanted a clit bell too. But it was more than that. Much more.

It gradually became clear to me what was different about Chloe and why she had reacted as she had. She not only wanted a bell... she also wanted to be in my position. She was well aware that the bell was not some kinky jewelery in which I had indulged myself, rather it was something that Master had done to me and without consulting me at all of course. She wanted to be in that position.

Previously, even though we were both submissive and shared everything, there was always an unspoken understanding that she was in charge and that I would accept whatever way she wished to treat me. I also wanted it that way, as it always felt more comfortable for me to let Chloe make decisions for me. I liked the way she humiliated and degraded me for her own pleasure, even while in every other way we were best friends and each other's most trusted confidante. But I could sense that something had changed, and now I had an idea of what it was... although I still wasn't sure exactly how this change was going to influence her decision.

I suddenly needed to find out.

I let Chloe kiss me as much as she wished, but when she pulled back momentarily I sank down to my knees and looked up at her. It seemed that Chloe was torn between her usual dominant response and something else -- something I could not quite put my finger on. I could see that her strongest instinct was still to dominate me but at the same time she seemed less certain of her role. Before she could fully decide what she wanted, I leaned back and lay on the floor at her feet. I knew that I needed to seize the moment and establish that I was her slut, regardless of whether she wanted to be more equal with me as she considered giving herself in slavery. Slowly, without taking my eyes off hers, I spread my legs and reaching down I began to masturbate.

I knew she understood what I was telling her as it was something I'd done many times before. Often I'd start to masturbate myself when I was with her, and I always made it clear that it was something I did for her pleasure rather than mine. So she knew very well that as I stroked myself while she watched I was telling her that I loved her and wanted to orgasm for her. When I spasmed in ecstacy I would call her name and thank her for allowing me to cum for her. This was a little ritual that we had developed over many years. By repeating it now I was letting her know that nothing had changed as far as I was concerned, and I was as much her submissive slut as ever.

Although she looked a bit uncertain, Chloe stood there and watched as I brought myself off for her. She was especially intrigued by the continuous tinkling of my clit bell, and she watched my fingers stroking away between my spread legs as if it was something she had never seen before. Usually I orgasmed two or three times in succession. This time, after my first orgasm, Chloe sat on a kitchen chair, and facing me with her eyes locked on mine, she began to stroke herself as well. Neither of us said a word.

In the past when I masturbated for Chloe she would sometimes join in. But it was always from a position of superiority. She as my Mistress would pleasure herself while I jerked myself off for her pleasure, not mine. It always ended with me thanking her for the priviledge while she might be wiping her pussy-juice coated fingers on my face and lips or making me lick them clean. It was clear who was the one getting all the pleasure and who was serving who (even though as far as I was concerned I got an enormous amount of pleasure debasing myself for my friend in this way).

Now I noticed that Chloe seemed to be trying to join me in my subservience. Nothing was said but the look on her face, and particularly the look in her eyes, was different. She was not being the Mistress figure I loved to serve. And even though she was not yet a slave she made me very aware that we were both jerking ourselves off *together* and she was not seeing herself as above me. This was a new experience for me.

While the subtle and so far unexplained shift in the way we were relating puzzled me a little, I was too aroused and too busy being the slut Master had instructed me to be to think about it much. Soon we were both sighing and moaning as we came for each other. I suddenly realised that this was the thing that was different. For the first time I was not just doing myself for Chloe (although I still felt that way about it), but somehow her response meant that instead we were doing it together.

I didn't want to feel her equal. I didn't know how to feel that way and it wasn't a feeling I was comfortable with. But strangely I felt we were BOTH unequal and that for the first time I could see her reacting as a submissive while I masturbated for her, rather than taking my display of sexual submission as a tribute and something that set us apart. She was not looking at me as a dirty little whore who wanted to mew and beg at her feet while calling out her name in abject submission. Instead she was looking at me as a woman who understood how I felt and knew why I wanted to display myself so obscenely... and, crucially, she wanted the same!

As we both convulsed for the second or third time, our moans and cries blended together and created a strange bond between us. It was something unspoken but very real. It was something neither of us could have explained, or wanted to discuss, but it was very real nonetheless. And it was not exactly what I had imagined when Master gave me my instructions, but I felt it was alright if we both spent a lot of time being as slutty as possible as that meant we would not have the energy to discuss things too much.

By now I felt almost totally drained and it was hard for me to get my arms or legs to move, much less co-ordinate, but I had a strong desire to make it clear to Chloe that I however much our life paths were about to intersect, I was still (literally) beneath her. I had an enormous desire to show her that I was a lower thing, and that no matter how much she might want to accept my life of slavery, I was sinking even deeper into an abyss of nothingness.

With what seemed like my last bit of strength I dragged my sweaty, naked body over towards where Chloe sat slumped on the kitchen chair. Her hand was still draped over her now swollen pussy lips but it hardly moved as she had already stroked herself almost into oblivion. I knew what I wanted, and with a last bit of energy I got from somewhere purely out of desperation I moved my head between her legs.

Chloe hardly noticed what I was doing. I saw her distracted gaze for a moment more and then I was beneath her and unable to look into the eyes I loved so much. Having finally got myself into position, I reached up and pulled Chloe's body down on top of me. It was not too difficult to drag Chloe off the chair as she seemed not to have much control over her own legs either, and with a gasp she slid downward so that she was squatting over my head. I reached out with my tongue and managed to thrust it into her sweaty arsehole.

It tasted so sweet to me that soon I was lapping away. It seemed that Chloe responded by slipping down a little further so that I was more easily able to thrust my tongue deeper into her arse, but I was so overwhelmed by a feeling of being a dirty little whore who loved to lick her Mistress' arsehole that I couldn't keep any other thoughts in my head. I was instantly swooning with delight or sensual overload -- or maybe both.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enslaving Chloe Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds