• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rebecca's Father's Day Plan

Rebecca's Father's Day Plan

12

Father's day was approaching quickly and I was stumbling on what to get my husband, Kenny, for the love and compassion he shows to our daughter and me everyday. At first, I knew exactly what I wanted to get him for Father's day because my husband loves to eat my pussy after it has been used, is red and swollen, delivery a steady stream of cum into his awaiting mouth that was deposited by my lover, who is unaware of my activities after leaving his place. I wanted to serve my husband just that. A freshly fucked pussy filled with Brad's, my lover's, thin milky white cum. Brad has been shooting massive loads inside me regularly, three times a week for the last six months and both my husband and I are enjoying it. He loves me fooling around like a cheating slut and I love the freedom that comes from his desire.

I am not an expert on the subject, but I do not consider my husband and me to be a part of the cuckolding lifestyle. I never humiliate him, never deny him sexual satisfaction, and he knows full well of what I am doing when I show up home 3 hours later from work than I should. He encourages my relationship with my lover and encourages me to explore the possibility of more sexual experiences outside of our marriage. He explains to me how he absolutely loves the thought of me with other men, watching me prepare myself for an evening with my lover, and how enthralled he becomes while waiting patiently for me to return home. Whether or not this is true cuckoldry, I do not know. They way I see it I am a hot wife in a very happy and successful marriage. To all your own though.

Numerous times, keeping my husband in the dark, I have arranged meetings with my lover after work. He's explained to me that waiting for me to come home from a date can be exciting, but me showing up home late from work is even more thrilling. He confesses the difference to me by explaining when I am on a scheduled date; he knows I am with my lover. When I am not on a scheduled date, the potential for what I could be doing increases immeasurably. I could have met someone new, been with a group of men, or the most erotic of his ideas includes black cock.

In complete honesty, I have never been with a black man. My husband and I talk about it and both agree the taboo nature of the act would validate our curiosity. I would consider an opportunity to unveil myself for an extremely large black cock a privilege and my husband agrees that for me to take a black cock it could not be an average sized prick. It would have to be exceptionally large. The discussion of an interracial affair has yet to materialized, but I am 25 years old. The future could hold new adventures.

So my Father's day plan wasn't going to work. My lover planned to be out of town for the weekend and now I am wishing that I had more candidates to choose from. Sure there are potential candidates, but I have not put any effort into any new escapades. I just did not have the time to make it happen now. I wasn't sure of what I could do sexually. Simple making love to him would be wonderful in itself, but I want to provide an extra thrill for him.

I knew I would not be able to devise a plan to have a man use and inseminate my pussy in such a short time so I began looking on the internet for dildos. There were so many different styles and colors to choose from. All I wanted was something large and comfortable. I came across a chocolate colored cyberskin dildo measuring 9.5 inches long and 7.0 inches around. I purchased two with overnight delivery. My plan was to use these fake cocks on myself and create a thrilling story to tell my husband. That was all I could think of and I was going to do it perfectly.

Kenny arrived home shortly after and we sat and talked before dinner about Brad's unavailability.

"Brad is going out of town for the weekend and I won't be able to see him. I was hoping to treat you for Father's day," I said.

"Well that is disappointing. The thrill of watching you pamper yourself for a date and the added thrill that stems from it would have been great. I guess you could just get me some underwear," he finished chuckling.

I explained to him that I was sorry and that I had no ideas for anything special. I wasn't completely telling him the truth though. I was devising something, but exactly what I was going to do, I didn't even know yet.

The package containing the two dildos arrived on Saturday while Kenny was out with friends golfing. I opened the package and worked the soft, yet firm dildos out of their plastic packaging. They felt weird at first, almost human like, but the feel of them grew on me and I knew they would be comfortable inside me. I read the special care instructions and poured corn starch into two freezer bags before washing and drying them. After they were dry I put them into the bags and made sure they were coated with the silky powder. Kenny arrived home shortly after, but the toys were in the house now and soon I would begin to carry out my plan.

The evening was no different than any other Saturday. Kenny took our daughter and me out to dinner and a movie, and after returning home we put our daughter to bed, watched television and talked and ended the night by making love. Kenny mentioned at how tight my pussy was beginning to feel and I agreed telling him that he has neglected me this week. Because of such nice weather, the week had been busier than usual and I've only slept with Brad once and Kenny twice.

The session between my husband and I ended with both of us climaxing and cuddling before going to bed. I had some trouble falling asleep, wondering too much about how I would fabricate a story explaining how and why my pussy would be used and stretched beyond what I would describe as normalcy. I decided to put my thinking to rest and shortly fell asleep thereafter.

I was wakened by our daughter jumping into our bed and telling Kenny Happy Father's day. She had been holding onto a card she had made in school and was excited to show it to him. He thanked her and told her that she loved him. Without hesitation she asked if she could go to her grandmother's and Kenny responded telling her that he would give her a call. We slowly made our way out of bed after I told him how great of a husband and father he has been, kissing him and snuggling up to him.

I started to make breakfast and Kenny was on the phone checking to see if his mother would watch our daughter for the day and possibly stay the night. I made the plates for us and we sat at the dining room table and ate. Kenny expressed that our daughter would be staying the night with her grandmother.

"Can we go after breakfast," our daughter asked.

"Nope, not until around 4:00," Kenny replied.

A fresh plan was developing in my devious mind. If I could get a girlfriend to help me out, I could tell Kenny that I would stay home while he dropped our daughter off and clean up the house and get a dinner started, but when he returned home, I would not be home. I talked to Kenny after breakfast and he said that would be fine. After breakfast he started picking up the house and had our daughter help him. That made things easier for me. I jumped into the shower as they cleaned and when I finished, they were outside playing. It was the perfect opportunity to call my most reliable girlfriend Brooke.

I stared out the window watching them play; listening as the phone rang, waiting for Brooke to pick up. Four rings and she answered. I asked her if she had any plans today and she revealed that she wasn't doing anything. Her father lived on the west coast and she sent him a gift and called him on the phone today. The prospect of her helping me out was looking good. I asked her if she wanted to spend some time together tonight and when we were back at her place I would fill her in on the details. She agreed easily and my plan was now in full motion. I told her to pick me up at around 4:30.

I hung up the phone and started looking through the freezer, trying to decide what I could take out for dinner. The two of them came in from outside and I pulled a package of strip steaks, showing them to Kenny for his approval. He nodded and said it sounded good. Usually I would place the steaks on the countertop, but with no plans of really cooking them, I put them in the refrigerator.

Time passed as we all sat and watched a movie. The time was nearly 2:00 and I suggested that our daughter have a shower and then pack some clothes, toys, and movies to take to grandmas. She was stubborn about it but eventually jumped in the shower. Kenny and I continued to watch television and chit chat for the next half hour as our daughter got ready to leave. As soon as she got out of the shower Kenny said he needed to shower.

While he showered and after I checked to make sure our daughter had packed everything that she needed, I decided I would primp myself like I was planning on a date with my lover. I carried her suitcase out to the vehicle then had her color and have a snack, so I could pick out a very provocative dress to hang up just where Kenny could see it and start straightening my hair and doing my makeup.

I heard Kenny shut off the shower and I continued to straighten my hair. Straightening my hair is more of a task than it is fun, but when I'm going out with Brad, I am usually more chipper while doing it. Eventually Kenny was dressed and approached me in my bathroom.

"Are you going out tonight?"

"No baby, I told you that Brad was out of town," I answered while laboring with my hair.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking that because I saw the dress you hung up and find you in here like your getting ready to go out."

"Geez hunny, you make it sound like I don't ever get ready to go out with you. I'm just getting ready to spend a fun-filled night with you," I said.

He dropped the subject and asked if everything was set to go. I told him the suitcase was in the car and I got my hugs and kisses from them both and they left. It was just after 3:30 and I continued with my hair and finally did my makeup. It was near 4:15 now and I figured Kenny should be at his mom's and knew he would spend at least two hours visiting. I grabbed a purse bag and went to the closet where I had tried to conceal the dildos from Kenny. I placed them in the bag and heard Brooke calling for me from the living room.

I greeted her as I approached her setting the bag down. I gave her a hug and told her thanks for helping me.

"That's quite the dress you're wearing. Doing something special?" Brooked asked.

"Let's just wait until we are in the car okay?" I said, slipping on a pair of four inch stilettos.

We got into her car and drove off. I started by telling her that I wanted to cheat on Kenny tonight and serve him a loose pussy. She looked at me in amazement and shock and demanded just how she was going to be able to help me with that. She expressed her concerns about the great marriage that Kenny and I have. Neither Kenny nor I boast about our sex lives and keep our secret well kept, but rather embarrassed yet determined I explained to her our lifestyle and that I had no plans of actually fucking another man tonight as I pulled the two huge dongs from the bag.

It was hard to determine just what they were coated with corn starch and in a freezer bag. She asked what they were and I gave her a bag and asked her to feel.

"Oh my shit, that is one huge dildo," she jolted. "But what's with the powder?"

We laughed about it and I explained to her how to take care of these dildos as well as more of my plan. I told her that I wanted to use these dildos until I was exhausted and my pussy was severely swollen, loose, and red. I told her I wanted to sweat so it seemed like I was with someone. I told her that I wished that I could have some fresh cum to spill into my panties and spread over my tits, belly, and face.

"I can probably help you with the cum Bec."

"You could? How would you do that?" I asked.

"Tim is supposed to go bowling with some buddies tonight. I could tell him to bring his friends back for a beer or two and I could convince him to have them help us out."

"Well, we will just have to see," I said.

We arrived to her place and I was starting to get excited. Tim was still home and Brooke talked to him. She must have been whispering the specific details to him, considering the way Tim eyed my body only to say that the plans had fallen through. There was World Cup soccer tonight and guys wanted to go to the bar, drink, and watch the game.

"Just have them come over here," she said. "There is plenty of booze here and the new television would be great to watch the game on."

"Are you two sure about this," Tim asked. "Brooke you know what will happen if the guys come out right?"

"Oh lay off Tim! You know I won't be complaining." Brooke nipped at him.

Brooke looked at me with a little shy smile and revealed that the two of them are a dirty couple too. She communicated that my secret was in good hands as she gets gangbanged quite often by Tim and his friends. I had no idea about Brooke's sex life, but knowing now, I just wanted to get the plan rolling.

Tim called up his buddies and five of them decided to come over. Of course it was easy to convince his closest friends by offering them Brooke. Brooke got ready and I stared to clean the two huge dildos. We chatted as we did so and when we finished, Brooke popped a porn video into her DVD player in her bedroom. The scenes were all gangbang scenes and as the movie played, we fooled around with each other, removing our clothing and ensuring our pussies were well moistened.

Before the movie had ended, Brooke was eager to get started and grabbed one of the huge dildos. As she inserted it into me, I gasped and thought to myself wondering why I purchased two of them. We could here the guys arriving and tried to stay quiet, but the way Brooke penetrated the huge dildo into my pussy I was unable to keep silent and let out moans of pleasurable abuse. At first she could only push in about six inches of the dildo but she kept toying at my pussy faster and faster and soon I was reaching an orgasm.

The guys were cheering at the television and I imagined they were cheering us on. The dildo went deeper and deeper. By now Brooke had started pummeling my pussy with the entire length of the 9.5 inch dildo. She rammed the dildo in and out of me like a jack hammer and soon I was climaxing again. As she let me recuperate, she ordered me to the master bathroom, where she fastened the suction cup base of the dildo to the tiled flooring.

"You wanted to sweat didn't you?" she asked.

I nodded my head, barely able to speak. My pussy was already devastated, but the night was still young. I could keep going for another couple of hours taking quick breaks every so often.

"I want to watch you ride this dildo like you have a new black lover here."

She placed towels on the flooring to pad my knees and watched me straddle this huge dildo. I slowly inserted into my wet loosening hole. I slid down enjoying every inch of the thick member and started to increase my pace. Brooke stood on watching, rubbing her clit, and cheering me on telling me to fuck that big black cock.

I slammed my pussy down on the huge dildo, the sounds of the thick cock forcing its way into my wetness echoed through the bathroom. Brooke then moved behind me raising and pushing my hips down onto the fake cock, guaranteeing that my pussy would be just as I had explained to her how I wanted it to be for Kenny tonight.

As this continued, I could feel sweat forming at my hair line and beads of sweat gathering on my chest. I was getting exhausted. My pussy was easily accepting this huge cock. I knew my pussy had to be red from the abuse of this big fake prick and my clit was engorged with pleasure. Brooke asked me to stop and rest with the cock deep inside my used pussy. I did not hesitate to comply with her request and fell to the floor as if a man were lying beneath me. I closed my eyes hearing my heavy panting and the pounding of my heart in my chest.

It was only a minute before I could feel Brooke caressing my lower back and smoothing her hands around my round bottom. Suddenly I felt something resting against the puckered hole of my bottom. I spun my head around and asked if she was serious.

"There is no way that is going to fit. I don't even know why I bought two of these things." I said.

She giggled and I thought about my double penetration fantasy as she firmly pressed the thick cock against my ass. I felt it pop ... rather rip into my asshole and I screamed and jumped away from both dildos. Tears swelled in my eyes as Brooke apologized and said that I really didn't give it a chance. I eyed her furiously reaching around to check my ass. There was no blood, but fuck did that hurt.

She apologized over and over and insisted that I take a break. She climbed onto the dildo and inserted it into her pussy. She slid up and down it slowly at first, coating it with her own juices and soon was taking its full length inside her pussy.

"Here Bec, put the other one it my ass. Go slow at first so I can get used to it and when I say I am ready, I want you to pound my ass as I ride this fake cock."

I pushed the head of it in slowly and she gasped and let out a scream as well. But she didn't quit. She asked for more and more of it as the other dildo sat deep inside her pussy. It was nearly 10 minutes before I was pushing the dildo balls deep into her ass. She expressed she was ready and started to rise and fall onto the dildo in her pussy. I was reluctant at first to fuck her little ass with the big dildo, but was amazed by her exceptional skills. I started to fuck her ass with the dildo desynchronizing the penetration with the dildo in her pussy. She was completely filled with these huge cocks and she was vocal about it too. In a matter of minutes she begged for them both deep into her holes as she shuddered into her climax. When she came too, I slowly extracted the huge dong from her ass, noticing the gape that it left behind. She made her way to her feet while my sight shifted towards the view of 9.5 inches of cock sliding out of her pussy. She turned to me and kissed my cheek, thanking me and assuring me it was possible to accept double penetration from these huge dildos.

She took the dildos and washed them while she said she hoped the game was over. She wanted more and she was prepared for Tim and his five friends. I just wanted to go home. I knew my pussy was well used, but I was forgetting the rest of my plan. I wanted to be covered in cum. She finished cleaning the dildos and stuck one back onto the floor, telling me I should get back to work. I slid back down on the dildo as I watched her exit the room. It was a few minutes before she returned with the six guys trailing behind her introducing none of them.

I continued to ruin my pussy with the dildo watching Brooke suck each guy as they released their cocks from their confines. She quickly had them all excited and she came to me pushing me down hard onto the dildo. I moaned hard and closed my eyes reaching another climax. I opened my eyes with a cock brushing the side of my face as it fucked Brooke's mouth. I continued to ride the dong and the cock exited Brooke's mouth and then pushed against my lips. I wasn't expecting to do this, but I accepted the cock into my mouth as I continued to easily slide up and down the fake cock.

Brooke proceeded to grab the other dildo and again tried to double penetrate me. I asked her to please not, but she could try two in my pussy. She settled for that and had me lean forward some and wrestled with my pussy to allow a second big one. It was a filling fit, but the pain was not comparable to the earlier incident. I released a hum around this guys cock in my mouth as she inserted it deeper and deeper and eventually fastened the second dildo to the floor as well. Now I was riding two huge cocks. Both of them together had a unique pleasure factor. I had never been so full of cock. I just wished they were real.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rebecca's Father's Day Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds