• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Mistress For Black Sluts

White Mistress For Black Sluts

My name is Madeline Jean-Christophe Bradshaw. I'm a plump White chick in her early fifties living in the city of Nepean, Province of Ontario. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, kind of curvy, with short blonde hair and pale green eyes. I worked as a Professor of Economics at the University of Ottawa for two decades and recently retired. My conservative husband Paul Bradshaw recently died so I'm free to explore my bisexuality at last. I've got the biggest ass you've ever seen on a White chick. A sixty-inch, heart-shaped White ass. I am a kinky bitch. And I love to fuck Black men ( and occasionally Black women ) in the ass with my thick strap-on dildo. You can say it's sort of my fetish. Let's explore this together, folks.

Right now, I'm fucking Anthony Mulenge in the ass. He's a big and tall Black man from the Republic of Nigeria. He works as a Corrections Officer with the Ontario Ministry of Corrections. Anthony is married to a lovely Black lady named Miranda and they live in the suburb of Orleans. They have two daughters together. Anthony Mulenge seems like a respectable Black male professional. Yet he's got a hidden fetish for bossy White women, which explains why he keeps coming back to me. I love the idea of dominating and even sexually enslaving Black guys and even Black chicks. So you could say that Anthony and I were made for each other.

I love sexually submissive Black guys like Anthony Mulenge. The big and tall Black guy from the Republic of Nigeria has a submissive streak the length of Lake Erie. I made him get naked and stroked his long and thick Black dick while fingering his asshole. Then I bend him over my knee and spanked him. I love spanking Black men. Anthony's dick got really hard as I spanked his ass. When I started fingering his asshole again, he actually came. I smacked him for coming without permission and then told him I'd drill his ass with my strap-on dildo as punishment. Anthony actually grinned like a frigging clown.

Anthony squeals as I fuck him in the ass. It's what he deserves for being a sexually submissive Black guy. I slam my dildo deep into Anthony's asshole. I love fucking Black men in the ass. And lots of these supposedly macho Black guys love getting fucked by a bossy White woman with a strap-on dildo. It's not something they discuss with their wives, girlfriends or buddies but you know it's true. I've lost count of how many Black guy s contact me online for kinky fun. And I know how to satisfy them.

For decades I was married to a handsome albeit extremely conservative British-born African guy named Paul Bradshaw. He was a Theology student at the University of Ottawa when we first met. We got married, and had a son and daughter together. Our son Joshua is studying business at York University in the city of Toronto. Our daughter Megan is studying accounting at the University of Carleton in downtown Ottawa. We've done alright for ourselves. Unfortunately, my two decades spent living with Paul Bradshaw were the most sexually repressive of my life. I cared for him but now that he's dead, I want to enjoy myself.

A big part of enjoying my newfound freedom and awakened sensuality is finding Black men whose asses I can ram with my strap-on dildo. And I am good at it. Just ask our friend Anthony Mulenge here. Actually, he's kind of busy right now and can't scream. Why is that, you may ask? Well, he's been screaming a bit too much so I kind of had to gag him. Right now, he's grumbling but can't really scream. Even though I'm burying my twelve-inch strap-on dildo so far up his ass, it's not even funny. I slam my dildo into Anthony's ass, berating and teasing him along the way.

After giving Anthony's asshole a thorough fucking, I pull my dildo out of him. I look inside his now gaping asshole, pausing to admire my handiwork. I love to look inside a Black man's gaping asshole after fucking him with my strap-on dildo. What kind of White dominatrix would I be if I didn't enjoy this sort of thing? Yeah, that's what I thought. I give Anthony Mulenge a few moments to recover, then I ordered him to kneel before me. I made the macho Nigerian-born Canadian law enforcement official suck my strap-on dildo after fucking his ass with it. Then I ordered him to suck my milky toes. And he did it happily. Afterwards he took a shower and left my house.

I took a shower and got ready for my next guest. I told you before that I am exploring my bisexuality. Well, I've always found both Black guys and Black women to be sexually attractive. Most of the Black chicks I meet think I'm a weirdo when I hit on them. That's why I was really looking forward to my next meeting. I encountered Celestine Armando online and have been chatting with her for a while. She's a tall, absolutely gorgeous young Black woman of African and Italian descent. She's studying business at the University of Ottawa and she's exploring her bisexuality these days. Well, I found that really cool. And the fact that she was into BDSM and looking to explore her submissive side was a definite plus.

Celestine Armando came to my house, looking sexy as hell. I invited her to my living room and we had a talk. I wanted to get to know her better. I found her intelligent, sassy and sexy. I simply love Black women. They're uniquely strong, sensual and hot in a way that us White chicks can never be. I'm actually woman enough to acknowledge that. Once we got all that out of the way, Celestine and I actually had a lot of fun together. This sexually submissive young Black woman was looking for a bossy mature White dominatrix and that's exactly what I was for her.

I made Celestine get naked and admired her sexy body. The young Black woman was sexy as hell with her cute face, athletic body, sexy hips and big round ass. I got naked and she seemed to like what she saw. I'm not as young as I once was but I work out a lot and stay in shape. I'm fifty one years old, stand five feet eleven inches tall and weigh exactly two hundred and eight pounds. I think I look okay, if I do say so. And Celestine obviously thought so because she was eager to worship my mature yet sexy body. We ended up having a lot of fun together.

I ordered Celestine to get on her hands and knees and she did. I made her suck my pussy then lick my toes. The whole time I berated her. Then I bent her over my knee and spanked her. Celestine squealed as my heavy hands gave her sexy brown butt the spanking it deserved. I then fingered her asshole roughly while sliding a slim dildo into her pussy. I made my sexy Black slut scream. Then I took out my strap-on dildo and fucked her with it. Face down and ass up, that's how I fucked my sexy Black female submissive. I spanked her ass and berated her endlessly while slamming my strap-on dildo into her cunt. Then I switched things up.

I laid Celestine on her back and raised her shapely legs in the air. I slid two fingers into her pussy to stimulate her. She moaned in pleasure. I slid my strap-on dildo into her asshole and the young Black slut began whistling a different tune. Laughing, I fucked her hard. I plunged the dildo deep into her asshole. I smacked her face, pinched her tits and spat on her. I wanted her to know who the boss was. I fucked her so roughly she cried. It turned me on so much that I came. After fucking her asshole with my strap-on dildo, I made her lick it. Then I told her to leave my house like the bitch she is. Later, she called me wanting more. I now have a sexy Black female submissive among my regular stable of sexually submissive Black studs. How cool is that?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Mistress For Black Sluts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds