• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 14

Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 14

123

"You will look straight into the lens at all times. You are not to look toward Reina or myself, nor in any other direction at any time. You are only to speak to the camera with your statements and your answers to questions either of us may ask you along the way. This isn't going to last longer than 30-45 minutes at the most unless you like to get long winded frequently. Keep things precise but keep them totally honest and from the heart. Are you ready?"

"I think so Sir." She took a long deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'm ready now Sir."

I picked up the remote control and watched the plug in viewing screen that I placed on the arm of my chair and zoomed in until only Karen's face was in the screen.

"Tell me your name and why you are here."

"My name is Karen Kelly and I am here to learn how to deal with and explore my lifelong intense need and desire to experience every aspect of submission to a Master that can possibly exist."

"That sounds a little rehearsed Karen," I said. "Can you rephrase that in a way that speaks from your heart and not from your brain?"

There was a slight pause there, with another deep breath, and then she responded with: "Yes I can Sir. My name is cum slut and I am here because I want to be trained to live and exist as your obedient submissive slave. This is what I have craved and dreamed of for my entire adult life and now I have the opportunity to have this all come true for me. I desperately need to be owned and used in any manner that would please you Sir. There is nothing that I will not do for you and no activity that I will not perform if ordered to do so by you. I vow total obedience and instant response to your wishes and commands without hesitation."

"That was much better cum slut. That is the person I want to hear talking during this interview. You spoke with such intensity that I could vividly see and feel just how real that statement was by the expression on your face and the excitement in your eyes. That is exactly how you need to communicate what is inside of you at this point in your life. And, by communicating, I mean both to me and to yourself. If you don't believe what you are saying, no one else will either. Are you ready to continue on that basis?"

"Absolutely Sir."

"You are sitting here completely naked and exposed and you are being video taped. Are you comfortable with that knowing that there could very well be a large number of total strangers viewing your nudity and listening to you reveal things about yourself in the near future that you have never told another living soul."

"I am extremely nervous and I'm sure this is going to be a very humiliating and embarrassing experience for me, especially if this video is shown to complete strangers while I am there also, if commanded, and have to see everyone watching me on screen or maybe even asking me questions. But, I am also extremely excited and very sexually aroused at this moment, just knowing that I will finally be expressing what is inside of me in such complete detail for the very first time."

"Let us begin cum slut. Tell us about your first secret desire."

"While we are on our outdoor hike, I hope you will find ways to tie or restrain me that will leave me in extremely humiliating poses and positions. And, I beg of you to do this in locations that will have the highest possible chance of my being discovered by one or more other persons. Please tie me in ways that will totally and clearly expose my asshole, my pussy, and my tits and take as many pictures as possible from every angle, with close-ups included, to show your friends and other people or to put on the internet. I would also hope that you would tie me in positions that pass my current flexible abilities. I will gladly suffer any discomfort or pain for any length of time that you choose for me to endure. I need to feel your total command and control over the use of my body. And I hope and pray that you will fuck my mouth, my pussy, and my asshole and let me suck your cock."

"That was a very good start little one. How long has this desire to be totally restrained been a part of your sexual needs?"

"Since I was a teenager Sir. When I was just 13, four or five of the neighborhood kids were playing in a makeshift fort they had built in the nearby woods. It was their make believe base of operations for playing 'Cowboys and Indians' or for fighting the Japanese and Germans. This was near Coral Gables, Florida, and the woods there were mostly large palmetto bushes with a sprinkling of trees every 10 feet or so. Not much of a match for the beauty I see here but it was very dense and hard to see more then 20-30 feet at a time in many places. The boys were all a year older than me but I was more mature as I had already started puberty and my breasts were starting to develop. I walked out there one day when they were playing their games and found myself captured as a spy. All in fun of course. Right up to the point where they decided to stand me with my back against a skinny tree and tie my hands behind the trunk. They ran a rope around my feet too and tied it so I couldn't move very much. They even took a handkerchief one of them had balled up and forced it into my mouth so that I couldn't make any loud noises. They proceeded to pull down my pants and panties and open my shirt and undo my training bra and then they all just stood there in front of me looking at my mostly naked body. One by one, they each came up to me and ran their hands over my newly budding boobs and ran their fingers into the crack of my pussy. After an hour of this, they untied me and said I could leave. I told them I didn't want to leave and that I wanted to play their games with them. I was welcomed as long as I agreed that they could undress me and touch my naked body any time they wanted to. I instantly agreed. There was never any sex involved other then the touching and some kissing. Even in my own 13 year old innocence, I knew that this was something that I wanted to do as often as possible, no matter how old I got to be. It was then that the dreams and fantasies began and they just got better and better and more complex and much more involved as I grew older."

"What fantasies have you developed from that adventure over the years up until today?" Reina asked that question which I should have expected.

"The few times I have convinced a man to tie me up and use me in any sexual way he wished, they always turned out to be more concerned with treating me softly and gently to make sure they didn't hurt me. I wanted them to use me, and fuck me, and do anything they wanted to me. I never found a man who was willing to do that. They all thought about it and even told me some things that they would like to do to me but they never followed through on their golden opportunity. I'm sure they have thought back about that over the years and have kicked themselves for being too high on thought and too low on action. I find that amazing but it is absolutely true. I gave an open door policy and they all slammed the door shut after only a few experimental attempts at trying to do me the way I wanted to be used and even abused. Granted, there were a few that I never made that offer to because they were out of control mean and all they wanted was to stick their cock in my cunt, shoot their load, and leave.

Now I have come to this house and will gladly tell you some of the things that I would like to have done to me. I will do this with complete honesty and gratitude because I now know that I will actually be able to experience a bunch of old fantasies and, I'm sure, many new dreams and fantasies for the first time in my life."

So far, Karen has said every word directly to the camera without holding back anything as far as I could tell. Her eyes haven't wavered and her intensity has remained very high the entire time. I panned the camera back just enough so that her entire body was in the viewer.

"I have just panned back the camera and we now have a full screen image of your naked body, including your tits, pussy, and asshole, in clear digital quality. Tell us what you would like to have done to this body while we are out hiking in the trees that you seem to enjoy and dream about with such intense passion."

"It doesn't matter whether I am tied up or not but I would beg you to penetrate my ass hole and my cunt hole with anything that can be pushed inside of me. Please fist fuck me in both of my holes, either one at a time or both together. If you are both there with me, then both of you please fist me at the same time. Fuck me with your cock until you cum and shoot your thick cream in my mouth, all over my face, or on my tits. Use dildoes and vibrators or anything you can find around the immediate area or right there on the ground to fuck my holes. I'll even beg you to piss all over me and I'll beg you to let me drink your yellow fluid though I have never done that before. I have had fantasies about that too. I will beg you to let me suck your cock and lick your balls and stick my tongue into your rectum for as long as you want me to do that. Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it. I will cum any way you want me to. Or I won't cum at all if you chose not to allow me that pleasure. I will only be thinking of pleasing you Sir. And you too, Reina, if you are there with us at the time. I need the both of you to use me and I will be forever grateful when you do."

At this moment, I panned the camera back in so that only her face was framed in the video. Karen was still staring straight at the lens but there were tears rolling down her cheeks in a steady flow. She remained perfectly still and did not try to wipe the tears away at all. Then she suddenly closed her eyes and began to softly whisper": "Thank you God for bringing me here. Thank you God for bringing me here. Thank you God for bringing me here." She must have said this at least ten times before she reopened her eyes and returned her focus on the camera lens.

"Are you ready to continue cum slut?"

"Yes Sir." Her voice was slightly shaky but her eyes still had that determined intensity in them. It is the absolute truth when I say that you that you could look into her eyes and see forever.

"Tell me a fantasy about cuming."

"The most frequent dream I have is being told that my nipples and clit are going to be stimulated continuously, along with my pussy and asshole, without being allowed to cum for a long period of time. I am kept tied spread eagle on a long thin metal table that also has stirrups attached on one end if needed. There is also a crossbar at each end that my wrists and ankles are attached to so that my arms and legs are kept spread wide apart. The leg crossbar is adjustable and my legs can be spread to a full straight out to the side split if that is the position they are wanted in at any time. I am told that I am going to be kept on the edge of orgasm for a minimum of twelve hours with no limit on time as to how long after that that I will finally be allowed to cum. I know that probably can't be done very easily in the woods but that is my main cum fantasy."

"Tell us about a number of methods that you feel would be appropriate for punishments. I want you to describe mild punishments and heavy punishments and several in between. Also, activities included in sessions that aren't for punishment at all. Sessions that clearly demonstrate that you are the slave and that I am your Master. And, you may include Reina. She is not your Mistress but she far outranks you in position and authority. You are always to obey anything she tells you to do, at any time, and without any hesitation, as if I were telling you. No exceptions will ever be tolerated."

"Yes Sir. I have always considered Reina an extension of your will and command. I have never, and would never, act any other way than as her complete submissive slave under any circumstances. That has never been a question nor a concern in my heart or in my mind."

"I'm glad to hear that little one. I would now like to hear you tell us about your concept of punishment. How are you punished in your fantasies? What methods are the most effective? What instruments of punishment dominate your dreams and how long do the punishments last? You can take over the conversation now and fill in any and all the details that you want to tell us at this stage of your training?"

"I can start off by naming many of the common punishment tools that dominate my dreams and fantasies. The list has grown tremendously in size over the last few years as I have been reading and learning more and more about why I have always felt so unwanted and unfulfilled and just plain ignored when it came to my sexual cravings and desires.

Whips, paddles, clamps, spreaders, needles, plugs, rope, and cuffs are just a few on the long list. Each of these categories I just named have dozens and dozens of varieties of items that can all be used differently.

It's not 'WHAT' is used on me. A toothpick can cause severe pain and punishment. It is 'HOW' and 'WHY' it is used that makes all the difference in the world. Any instrument of punishment can also be an instrument of torture and an instrument of love. The same experience can be a punishment lesson to correct any wrong action by a slave and the exact same experience can be used to prove dominance of the Master for the sole reason that he feels like doing it and that he can do it at any time if he so chooses. Throwing me on the floor and beating me with a crop won't accomplish much in the way of willing submission but hanging me from a ceiling hook with a spreader bar on my legs and using a riding crop directly on my pussy after telling me that the continuous landing of the crop on my cunt lips and clit with varying degrees of impact won't stop until I have an orgasm will have a hugely positive result whether I do cum or not. The attempt and the learning experience is the true value gained from that event. A submissive needs to learn sexual arousal through domination and how to convert a controlled pain session to monumental orgasm. At least this slave does.

I know I am probably sounding like some kind of experienced submissive slave authority on this subject but that can't be any further from the truth. This is all intellectual knowledge. Things I have read or have been told about by somebody else. Past boyfriends have tried whipping me and using a paddle on me but none of them were ever successful at creating even the slightest sexual arousal because they didn't know any more about this then I did at the time. You, Master Bill, are the very first person in my entire life to apply pain to my body and create extraordinary sexual arousal while doing that.

Emotional punishment is a passion of mine. I crave being humiliated. I get wet, hot, and turned on to the max through humiliation. Ordering me to do things that I would never do on my own, and then watching me do it or making me tell you all about it is a whole bunch of my fantasies coming true all at the same time. I nearly orgasmed when Reina pushed a finger into my asshole while you watched her and took pictures of her finger fucking my rectum. I'm getting turned on now just talking about it. Embarrassment is also something that adds to the humiliation. If you told me to take one of those pictures of Reina fingering my asshole and give it to my next door neighbor, who happens to be a single handsome business executive, and give him a detailed narrative of what I was experiencing while I was being finger fucked in the ass while he was looking at the picture, would be a perfect example of a totally humiliating and embarrassing experience. I'm not even sure that I could do that at my present training level. I don't really know for sure. If you, Master, commanded me to do that, I would do my utmost to obey you but I'm not sure yet if I would succeed. I would have a much better chance of completing your command today then I would have two days ago. This I do know for sure.

I need to be punished for doing something wrong. I need to be severely punished for doing something wrong deliberately. And, I need you to do whatever you want to me at any time and without notice just because you can and you want to. This I know because of the strength of the trust I have in you that has developed so deeply in such a short period of time. I have willingly given myself to you because I know you can turn my dreams and fantasies into reality and because I am absolutely committed to becoming the most perfect submissive slave you have ever trained or owned. And I also know that you will always love and protect me."

Again, a pause and a deep breath.

"One of my more frequent fantasies is being taken on a long drive in a car completely naked. By completely naked I mean totally bare assed naked with any and all clothing or anything that can be used to cover my nudity in case of an emergency having been left behind or locked in the trunk of the car and not accessible to me in any way. I am told to do things to myself and expose myself in such a way that may make it possible for someone else in another car or truck or walking along the side of the road, to see me. During a long drive out of the city into the open countryside is one of my favorite of all naked fantasies. Stopping at times and being told to get out of the car and walk naked down the road. Masturbating while standing on the center paint line of a remote stretch of road that may or may not be used at that time of day. Having a picnic under a tree off to the side of the road or being sent off a short distance to explore the area or to finger myself to near orgasm in an open area in which I could be easily seen. I have fantasized hundreds of scenarios that can be played out while on a trip like that. Even an overnight trip with a stay in a remote motel and I have to get myself from the car to the motel room without being seen. Even being told to go to on a nude trip to the ice machine for a bucket of ice late at night. The possibilities are endless, depending on one's imagination.

I have one other favorite I should tell you about too. While driving along a country road at night and fully clothed in this case, we pull over into a large empty rest area along the side and stop in a completely open spot just a few feet from the main highway. The high beams of the car are turned on and I am told to stand about 20 feet in front of the car where I will be lit up like a spotlight on a stage. I am to do a slow strip until I am completely naked and then masturbate until I have cum three times. Under normal circumstances, I can have multiple orgasms but doing this next to a highway while lit up by the headlights of a car is not my idea of a normal circumstance. I am told that I am not to stop frigging my clit for any reason unless I am told to return to the car. I am able to see a long way down the highway in both directions but I am not allowed to move nor stop the finger action in my pussy, under any circumstances, even if I see the lights of another vehicle coming in my direction. I cannot move one inch until told to do so. And, I won't be told to do so until the very last second when I probably will still be able to get to the car before I'm seen. 'Probably' being the key word. I also get fucked on the hood of the car. Both in the pussy and in the ass and then get a load of cum cream shot into my mouth for me to savor and swallow.

I have never been fucked on the hood of a car in my life. Maybe you will do that to me someday Master. If I have earned that reward of course.

I know that none of this has been really explicit and detailed. I hope my limited knowledge in this area has satisfied your questions?"

"That's a question that you could answer for several hours without stopping or repeating yourself. You gave good honest answers and we appreciate your commitment to that honesty. That particular commitment will never stop being tested as long as you remain here or continue coming here after you have finished your training. Let's see now. What shall we make the next question?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds