• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Good Job

A Good Job

(Please note that this story is fictional)

When I got the job working as a live in maid for the Mason's I was quite happy. I was 18 at the time, thin with long shapely legs, a firm ass, and ample breasts. Sure I had always thought I would aspire to be something more... important with my life, but because of the current economy I was happy to have a job at all. I was also happy because the job provided room and board in the beautiful Mason mansion. The Mason's seemed nice, there was the father, a handsome successful business man, the mother, a beautiful kind woman, and their two kids Alexander, age 18, and Anna, age 16. The only thing I wasn't happy about, was the maids outfit I was supposed to wear. The skirt was far too short for my tastes, and the neck line swooped so low I wasn't even sure if it would keep my breasts in. But, all things considered, the job had seemed excellent.

At first, things had gone as expected. I lived in a guest suite on the second floor and spent my days tidying up after the Masons. However it wasn't long before I realized that Mr. Mason spent an awful lot of time watching me as I went about my chores. It made me nervous, feeling his stare on me as he asked me to clean things that didn't really need to be cleaned. However, seeing as he never did anything other than watch me clean, I figured it was a harmless attraction.

About a month after I started working there Mrs. Mason went away to France to visit her family there. The night after she left I was finishing up my chores, and only had one more room to clean, Mr. Mason's Office. I was nervous because I knew he would be in there and I new he would keep me up late into the night cleaning things I had already cleaned. I began cleaning, and wasn't surprised when I heard his voice.

"There is a stain in the carpet," he said and pointed "it's there. You should scrub it out."

I looked at the carpet, there wasn't a stain there, but I set about to do as he had asked anyways. A few minutes later I was on my hands and knees in front of his desk scrubbing the non existent stain. I could feel the short skirt of my maids outfit rise up and expose my plain white panties. I could feel his eyes on my ass, I could feel him mentally undressing me.

His eyes on me made me uncomfortable, and I was so nervous I didn't notice him move from behind his desk to stand behind me.

"Maid," he said, surprising me. "I have something else that needs cleaning."

I paused and turned, never getting up from my kneeling position, and found myself face to face with his large hard cock. I gasped, truly scared now. There was a bit of pre-cum leaking out of the tip.

"Clean it maid." He said, his voice firm.

I shook my head, "No Mr. Mason..." but the rest of my sentence was cut off as he used one of his strong hands to grip my hair and thrust his large dick down my throat. I choked and struggled to breathe.

"Don't bite, do a good job and I wont fire you" he said as he began a steady rhythm thrusting in and out of my mouth.

I felt tears slide down my cheeks. This was horrible and I could barely breathe around his throbbing cock, but I needed this job. So I tried to do as he said and make it good. I relaxed my throat so that he slid deeper with every thrust, and I tried to use my tongue to caress his dick as it slid in and out of my mouth.

My attempts to 'make it good' were further hindered when his thrusts picked up pace, now he was using both his hands to hold my head as thrust forcefully. He was thrusting so hard that it was all I could do to relax my throat and try not to choke.

Then with one final harsh thrust he came deep in my throat, cum hot as it exploded inside of me. He held my face in place until he had completed his orgasm, his cock going flaccid in my mouth before he finally slid out. I could feel the tears still sliding down my cheeks. He pulled me up to stand and held me by my upper arm.

"You will be sleeping in my room tonight" He said.

"But what about Mrs. Mason." I said, struggling to find a way out of this situation.

"She's not here." He said as he pulled me down the hallway and into their bedroom.

"But, we... we... can't not in the bed you share with your wife" I said.

"Oh yes, we can" he said as he pushed me onto the bed.

I struggled to get up but what he said next stopped me.

"If you don't do as I ask I will fire you, now lay down on the bed."

I had to keep this job, so I did as I was told and laid down in the bed facing away from him. He didn't seem to mind though as he slid onto the bed right behind me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer so that my ass was pressed tightly against his hips. He wasn't hard yet, his cock was still spent from our earlier activities. I could still feel the tears sliding down my cheeks, getting Mrs. Mason's pillow wet.

"You make me so horny in your uniform." He said as his hand moved from my hip to my breast. He began squeezing it, through the cloth of my maids outfit. My breast slid easily out of the fabric that had barely held it before. He continued to squeeze my naked breast and then began to circle my nipple with his fingers. I whimpered ashamed to feel my nipples harden under his ministrations. Then he gave my nipple a harsh squeeze and twisted, I cried out in shocked pain. He chuckled and the breath tickled my ear.

His hand drifted lower then, sliding across my abdomen and finally reaching up under the short skirt of the maids outfit to press against my underwear covered pussy.

I gasped, I had never been touched down there before and the feel of it now made me shiver. I felt uncomfortable, my cheeks burning with embarrassment as he began to move his fingers against my slit. I was surprised when I felt a sudden shock of pleasure as his fingers rubbed my clit through the fabric of my panties, I couldn't suppress the moan that escaped my sore red lips.

"You like that yeah?" he asked, though I couldn't answer because each shift of his fingers was sending waves of pleasure through my body causing me to gasp and press my ass back against his now hard cock. His fingers were now soaked with the liquid that had already soaked through my panties.

He moaned a deep, admittedly attractive, sound. He removed his hand from underneath her skirt and got up, quickly removing his clothing. I stared at him wide eyed. His body was nice, slim and well muscled. I rolled from my side onto my back, my mind still hazy from the pleasure he had shown me.

"I'm going to fuck you now." He said, and the fear from earlier returned. I had never had sex before, and if it was anything like the blowjob earlier I knew it was going to hurt.

He joined me on the bed again, and despite my protests removed my plain panties, exposing my still sticky pussy for his viewing pleasure. It was then that I realized how debauched I must look, my hair a mess, my lips red and puffy from when he had fucked my mouth, one breast out of the top of my maids outfit and the other well on it's way to join it's partner, my legs spread, forcefully by his hands, and my pussy still sticky with my own juices.

"I.. I'm scared" I said shaking as he pressed the tip of his cock against my entrance. He paused in his motions and pressed his lips against my exposed nipple sucking on it, making it harden as I moaned once again in pleasure. My pussy leaking and coating his cock.

I gasped in surprise and pain when, in one quick thrust he buried his cock entirely in my tight warm channel, making me feel so entirely full that I thought I would break. I felt the tears burn my eyes as he slowly pulled out and thrust back in hard and fast, making me scream. He paused, his large throbbing cock buried in my pussy.

He pressed his mouth to my swollen lips and thrust his tongue into my mouth, matching the pace of his tongue thrusting into my mouth with the pace of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I whimpered, but remembering what he had said earlier 'do a good job and I wont fire you.' I wrapped my legs around his hips, and gasped when this allowed his cock to slide deeper inside me. His thrusts picked up pace, driving harder and deeper and faster, and I could tell he was working up to a climax, which was good because I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. Just before I was sure he was going to cum he pulled out rising on his knees and gave one final tug to his cock before blowing his load and cumming all over my chest, coating my breasts in semen.

He then collapsed next to me. I started to move to get up and leave, but he wrapped a strong arm around my waist and pulled me back to my spot pressed against him.

"Unless I tell you otherwise, for the duration of my wife's trip to France you are to spend every night in our bed with me, and I will have free access to your body whenever I wish."

I shivered, scarred, but his strong arm wrapped around me prevented me from trying to move again. He fell asleep quickly, and I took this time to study his face. At least he's relatively handsome. I thought, as sleep finally claimed me. I was awoken several times that night by his cock pushing into me for another round, and each time he pulled out just before cumming.

(I was considering writting a sequel, what do you think?)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Good Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds