• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Christine Ch. 01

Christine Ch. 01

I WAS SITTING OUTSIDE THE PUB HAVING AN AFTER WORK drink with my friend Jack when a tall, thin, half caste, yuppie looking guy sat down with us. I gathered he knew Jack slightly and had decided , uninvited to join us. It was a pleasant day, the sun was shining and I felt that all was right in the worls. All that was about to change.

Jack had got to his feet and was going to get three more drinks when Christine walked by. She looked hot in a swirly summer dress, cut low to show off her nice sized breasts and high enough to show off her long and curvy legs. The yuppie type let out a long, slow whistle and waved to her as she passed and she nodded back, whether to me or the yuppies I do not know, and carried on walking down the road.

The yuppie watched her go and then turnedto me and said "Gorgeous isn't she? She's just started work at our place and already the guys are queing up to have first crack at her."

"What do you mean?" I found myself asking.

"Well, she's twenty four, recently divorced, has no current boyfriend, so it stands to reason that she must miss having it put to her, doesn't it? Well we've got a competition, everyone put twenty pounds into the kitty and the first one to bang her takes the lot. Five hundred pounds and that body to play with. Sounds good to me. Wouldn't you bang her even without the money?"

I felt my temperature rising, but Jack beat me to it. "Do you know who you are taking about?" he demanded.

"Yes, his ex-wife." He said pointing at me. "But I don't mind cast offs when they look like she does. I reckon her pussy would look just fine wrapped around my black cock, although I'm betting that Martin, our boss, will get into her panties first. He's got it all going for him, good looking, nice home, great set of wheels and pots of cash. I don't think it will take him long. You should se4e the size of his cock, she'll be well stretched out time he has finished with her. Then he will pass her down the line for the rest of us to get our jopllies. She'll be a right little slut time we've finished with her."

He got up and left before I could get to him.

Jack looked across at me anxiously. "Steady down. He's just an obnoxious little prick, not worth getting steamed up about. Anyway, you must have known that when you and Christine got divorced that it wouldn't be long befores som,eone came sniffing round, looking like she does, lookinmg for whatever he can get from her."

He was right I suppose. It was just that I still hoped that Christine and I were not over forever and that no-one else would stand a chance. Once again I cursed my rotten luck that had made mr go on the stag night of a friend of mine. I had got6ten rotten drunk and ended up in bed with a girl we had seen at a pub. Christine had found out about it through the wife of one of our companions that night and that was the end of us as far as she was concerned. Six months later she had got a divorce, much to my regret. Ever since then I had been trying to get her back and at the moment it felt like I was making progress. I had taken her out five times now since I had moved into the house opposite our old home, where she still lived, and I had thought that there was no-one else on the scene. Now it appeared that I had plenty to worry about.

After having one more drinkl with Jack I headed home. I worried about whether I should tell Christine what I had learnt. Would she take my word for what I had been told or should I keep my silence and hope she did not fall into a trap? In the end I decided to keep my silence and trust in her good sense.

When I got home I telephoned her and we chatted, mostly about nothing for about an hour. She told me about her new job and said she was enjoying it. Then at the end of the call she told me she was going to start dating again. She said she had been asked out to dinner the next evening and had decided to accept as she hadn't been out of the house, except to see me in the last six months. I did not like the sound of that!

The next evening I watched out of the window to see who she was going out with. About eight o clock a car drew up outside her door and a young coloured man in a suit got out, walked to her door and rang the doorbell. After about a minute Christine came out of the door and walked to the car with him. She looked stunning in a little black dress that again showed the promise of her small but delicious breasts and was cut high enough to show her great set of legs and was tight enough round her hips to hug her cute little backside. Her hair was done in bunches that made her look a lot younger than she was. All in all the effect was stunning.

I watched whilst he opened the car door and ushered her into the passenger seat, which he closed for her and walked round the car and got into the drivers seat and drove off. Then I went across the road and, using my key, unlocked the garage door. Behind the bench I found the cameras I was looking for. Some time in the past I had brought six spike video cameras for a purpose I could not now fully remember. In their day they were the latest thing in surveillance, with a radio range of 200 yards and the ability to be tuned into an ordinary television set and recorded off of it with a DVD recorder. I think I had used them as a burglar deterrent, leaving them on whilst we were out to record anyone who broke into the house. Now my idea was to use them against anyone who tried to break into Christine!

I rigged them up to cover the living room and our former, now Christines, bedroom. Luckily no-one saw me install them, but if they had I would have told them the original reason we had brought them and say Christine was worried in case somebody broke into the house while she was at work. Then I went home and tuned them in to my television. My idea was that I could interrupt anything I saw I did not like as far as the plans the yuppie and his friends for Christine.

It was nearly midnight when the car brought Christine back to the house. She looked a little unsteady on her feet as though she had drunk a little more than she should hqave, and I was a little concerned. It turned out that I needn't have been because the man escorted her to her door, kissed her on the forehead and left as soon as Christine had opened her door. She seemed to hesitate for a moment as he left, but then went inside and closed the door. It seemed that she was safe for the night at least.

The next day I went over to her house first thing when I got home and asked her out the next evening but she said she had already got a date for that evening, so perhaps some other time. The next evening I watched as she was collected by another tall coloured man who once again was the model of propriety when he picked her up. The only difference was that his car was bigger and more expensive and when he brought her home he swept her into his arms and kissed her thoroughly before leaving her. I also noticed that she stared after him as he drove away.

Two nights later he was back, once again being the perfect gentleman when picking her up, but when he dropped her off at about midnight he swept into his arms, cupped her buttocks with his hands and gave them a thorough working over before he left. Christine did not object and seemed to welcome his advances. I was getting worried now!

Two nights later he was back again, whisking Christine off in his car, which I now knew was a Porsche, presumably for a meal out. I knew now that it would be midnight before they returned, so rather than just sit and wait, I phoned Jack and met him in a pub on the outskirts of town. We sat there with me pouring out my woes to Jack when Christine appeared on the arm of her escort in the adjoining bar. She seemed slightly drunk and very animated, laughing at her escorts jokes and cuddling up to him. They were joined by a group of coloured yuppie types who paid Christine lots of attention and seemed very subservient to her escort. I guessed that he was Martin, their boss. As I watched they produced some hand rolled cigarettes which they lit and passed around. I noticed that Martin was making sure that Christine took more than her fair share of puffs on the cigarettes and noticed that the air was now full of the sweet, sickly smell of dope. Christine was looking more and more out of it and I began feeling anxious for her.

Jack looked at me. "I've found out a few things about the company Christines working for." He said, "First of all, all the men are coloured or half caste and they only employ good looking white girls. The rumour is that they use the girls as bait, if you get good sales figures you get a night with the girl of your choice. I do not know how they hook the girls, but I suspect they use drugs. If they have targeted Christine they will turn her into a right little slag."

This made me more apprehensive than ever, and I determined to protect Christine if I could.

In the end my bladder betrayed me and I had to go to the toilet. I made sure that Jack kept an eye on Christine whilst I was away with instructions to call me if there was any sign of her leaving.

I was relieving myself at the urinal when I felt someone push me down the line and looking up I saw that it was Martin. "Yes, tonights the night," he said to someone behind him,"Tonight I'll get into the delicious little Christines panties and nail her hard. Judging by what I have just seen I'll have to stretch her out quite a bit first. Still, its nice when they are really tight, isn't it."

I l;ooked across and saw he was pointedly looking down at me peeing beside him, and smiling down at my penis. I glanced down at him and what I saw took my breath away. He was monstrous. He wasn't even hard but he eclipsed me by a good four inches in length and his girth was incredible. I doubted any girl could take him, let alone Christine who I remembered as tight and small. Then with another laugh he was gone.

When I came back to the bar, Christine and Martin had left. Saying a hasty goodnight to Jack, I ran to my car and quickly drove home. The Porsche was parked outside Christines house so I quickly went into my house and switched the television and the cameras on. I tried the bedroom camera but the bedroom was empty, but when I turned to the living room camera I could see that Martin had wasted no time. He was seated on the settee with Christine sitting on his lap, turned half away from him. She was naked! Martin had one of her lovely tits in his mouth, sucking on the nipple whilst one of his hands was down between her legs with one finger flicking at her clit. Christine was out of it as far as reason was concerned, just enjoying the sensations he was bringing to her body.

I reached for the phone, thinking if I could speak to her I could appeal for some sanity, but the phone just gave an engaged signal. Looking at the camera image once again I could see that the phone had been dumped on the table away from the receiver. I watched the action whilst trying to decide what to do. Then Martin inserted tweo of his fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking her and she came very quickly. "Do you need anything more?" he asked.

"Yesss" she mumbled.

"What do you want then? He asked.

"I want, no need, a cock in me." She groaned.

"Do you want my black cock in your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes," she moaned, "fuck me with your black cock."

"Show me how much you want to be black fucked," he demanded.

He got up and lowered his trousers and produced his gigantic cock and leaning forward he pushed the head against her lips. Christine opened her mouth and flicked her tongue at him, lathing the head. She then licked up and down the length of him and took the head into her mouth and began sucking the bulbous head, At that moment I snapped and got up and ran out of my house and headed across the road. As I ran up the path of Christines house someone grabbed me from behind and held me so I could not move.

"Where do you think you are going?" a voice asked.

"I've got to stop this." I said.

"I don't think you should," the voice replied, " Christine wants to be fucked and Martin is willing to fuck her, so I think you should just let him get on with it. You can see her when he has finished stretching her out. Now, lets go back to your house and let them get on with it. It will be interesting to hear how much she cries out when he sticks that donkey dick of his deep inside her."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Christine Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds