• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Young Girls Story Ch. 03

A Young Girls Story Ch. 03

12

I woke early the next day, really unusual for a Saturday but I could not sleep. I was anxious and afraid of whom I would meet at nine, of who had photographed me as I fucked Coach. I could still feel his cock in my ass and as I showered I took extra time cleaning that area thinking of how good his cock felt in my backdoor. Tossing on a basic bra and panties I slid on some sweats and decided to jog to the park. It was only a mile or so and I would need the warm up for the track meet this afternoon. Thinking of the meet I focused on returning to Coach Sean's house later that night and my pussy twitched. By the time I'd reached the park I wanted to find a quiet place and scratch the itch between my legs.

I turned a corner looking for the person who had demanded my presence and saw the back of someone near the fountain. I stopped jogging and walked closer. I was shocked to see that the person standing waiting for me was Anne. I was shocked that the prettiest girl in the school, the most popular girl in the school was the one who had taken that photo. I guess she heard me because she turned to me and said.

"Right on time slut. I'm pleased."

"Anne? Are you the one who sent me the photo?"

"Oh, yes I am Ashlie. It was just one that I thought would get your attention I do have a lot more of them. My but you are a real slut aren't you Ash?"

"So what do you want Anne. Why drag me here?"

"First of all Ash, I want you to answer my question. You are a real slut aren't you?"

I never considered myself a slut after all I've only slept with three guys. Granted two of them at the same time, though never together. All Anne knew, I assumed, was that I was fucking Coach Sean.

"I wouldn't say that Anne, after all I'm sure you've slept with someone! Are you a slut too?"

"Actually I have had sex but what I saw with you last night was off the charts. He was mastering you, dominating you making you perform for him. I didn't see any romance Ashlie, just fucking. Besides he's a teacher here and way too old for you. You were just some slut to fuck from all the pictures I took."

"How did you know what was going on, were you on your way to see Coach too?"

"I wondered why you waited that night in the parking lot when I had a meeting with Coach. When I saw you dash back into the gym after I left I came back and saw what you two did in his office. So I waited and watched the two of you. I figured you would get together with him soon and when you went out last night I followed you."

"But why would you even care Anne?"

"I was just curious. I wanted to see how far you would go and from what I saw you don't seem to have any limits, do you?"

"I think that's unfair. Of course I have limits."

"Do you? Well I think we will find out just what those limits might be."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is slut just how important is it to you to keep those pictures hidden?"

"Well, it would really embarrass me but more so it would ruin the Coach's life."

"So your saying....."

"I'm saying I don't want to see those pictures distributed. I would appreciate it if you would not tell anyone about all of this."

I was half concerned about losing Mark as well as having Coach's life ruined. I was real embarrassed that others might see me doing all those things I'd done with Coach too. I'd like to think that Coach's life was the number one reason but I was still a pretty self-centered girl who treasured her reputation too.

Anne slipped a letter from her purse and handed it to me.

"Take that home and read it. If you follow the directions completely I will keep this secret for you, if not? Well isn't technology wonderful?"

She smirked at me and then walked away. I stuffed the letter in my sweats and jogged home. Sitting in my room still sweating from the run I stared at the envelope, afraid to open it. Recalling Anne's command to follow the instructions completely I ripped it open hoping my delay in reading it didn't already screw things up. I read.

"Slut. Yes that is your name and you will always answer me when I call for you. Take a shower and then put on a nice summer dress. Wear a thong but no bra and no hose. Be at the Marriott at noon. We will have lunch. Do not be late and do not overdress."

She signed it Mistress Anne. My stomach twisted as the full impact of her note settled. Lunch at the Marriott dressed in that way. Anne was planning on more then lunch. What I didn't know yet was what Anne intended for me. I showered slowly my mind filled with the problem at hand. I saw no easy answer other then to obey her and hope she was harmless. Mentally I drew lines I swore I would not cross. I would not let her make me fuck some bunch of guys for her pleasure. I would not let her expose me in public. I was determined to minimize this and not let her win. I would have to get the photos from her first. I could not let her keep them.

With trembling legs I entered the Marriott to find Anne waiting for me in the lobby. She merely flicked her finger at me to follow her and she went straight for the elevators. This I had not expected but the privacy of a room didn't sound all that bad as I stepped into the empty car with her.

"Good my slut. I see you are prompt. Do not speak unless I give you permission. Now show me your thong."

Alone in the elevator I pulled the hem up to show her my thong panties.

"Nice, slut. Now come with me."

I dropped the hem as the doors opened and she led me down to the end of the hall. She slipped the key card in the slot and then said.

"Open the door for me Slut."

Feeling somewhat silly I opened the door to the room and was relieved no one was waiting for us. I knew now that all I had to deal with was Anne and I felt a little relieved. I heard the door shut behind me and turned to see Anne standing just behind me a smirk on her face. I took a moment to look closely at her long curly blonde hair and how it contrasted with her deep blue eyes. Anne was the prettiest girl in school and as I looked at her trim fit body I could not help but be a bit jealous. Her breasts were perfect for her, she was probably a DD cup and her ass rounded out nicely supported by two strong shapely legs. The heel she wore that day accented the muscles in her calf and the skirt barely hid her muscular thighs.

"Now strip for me slut."

It took a minute for my brain to leave its examination of Anne's body and while I wanted to completely ignore her demands I knew it was fruitless. Somewhere deep inside me I decided that my total capitulation to her might not be what she wanted. I believed she wanted to see me struggle and fight her, make her feel more powerful. I shrugged my shoulders and let me dress drop to the floor at my feet, then I hooked my thumbs in my thong and pushed it to the floor with the dress. Standing naked now in front of her I lowered my eyes to the floor, like a good sub and waited for her.

She walked to the bed and sat on the edge. I neither turned nor followed her but stayed as I was.

"Come to me slut and kneel here."

She pointed to a spot on the floor directly in front of her and I knelt before her keeping my eyes cast down. She let me kneel there for some time and I assumed she stared at me and waited for me to react to her. I did nothing. As I stared at the floor I focused on her high-heeled feet and was a bit surprised when they moved and took Anne around behind me. I felt her close then her hands were on my shoulders. She was softly caressing my upper arms and her face was close to my ear.

"Ashlie, my slut. I love the way you obey me, but I want you to understand that if you ever fail to respond to me, ever show me indifference or independence your relationship with Coach will be known all over town. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

Her hand grabbed my left tit and pinched and twisted my nipple as she said.

"Yes, Mistress."

I quickly mumbled the proper reply and my nipple was released but the pain remained for a few seconds longer. I heard a rustle of clothing and realized that Anne was removing some or all of her clothes. I had never thought of her as someone who might be bi or lesbian, but then again I never saw myself fucking two men at the same time. My experiences with Coach taught me that the pure act of sex was exhilarating and that love need not be a part of it. I wondered if what Anne wanted from me would excite me or not. I knew I would do what she asked. I felt my nipples tightening as they hardened in anticipation of what I assumed was to come. When I felt Anne come up behind me and kneel at my back my pussy started to moisten and my belly twitched.

She brought her hands around my chest and caressed me just below my tits as she leaned her head in close to me and kissed and nibbled at my neck. A number of sensations erupted inside me with her touch and I found myself willing her hands to cup my tits and flick at my nipples. Instead her hands moved down and grasped my thighs forcing them to separate and expose more of my pussy. I worked my knees farther apart in response to her hands and she whispered in my ear.

"That's a good slut, open yourself for your Mistress."

One of her hands returned and cupped my left tit and the other lightly stroked the labia guarding my pussy. Soft slow strokes her finger nail barely touching, so light I wanted to lower my pussy down onto that finger but I remained as I was. My chest was expanding and contracting faster now as her touch ignited me. I hoped that the hand between my legs would enter me, fill me and bring me to orgasm but it remained just a whisper on my cunt, so soft and so gentle.

Suddenly she was up and away from me, both hands gone, no soft lips on my neck. I groaned at my loss and saw her feet returning to the floor in front of me and recognized the depression in the mattress as Anne sat back down in front of me. She spread her feet and I could not help but look up and follow her thighs as they opened and revealed her dewy cunt. I could see how wet she was and as her hands closed on the back of my head I allowed her to pull my face to her wet sex.

"Slut you need to lick me, and lick me well."

I'd never tasted another woman, but I had licked my own hands after masturbating a number of times so I was somewhat prepared for her. I stuck my tongue out and did to her what Mark had done to me. I licked at her wet pussy and let her lips part to expose her clit. Using my tongue I circled her now hard clit then closed my lips over it and sucked it into my mouth. I enjoyed the taste of her, so similar to my own but yet not the same. Lapping at her with interest I felt her legs push further apart and her hands pull my face deeper into her. I figured she was enjoying what I was doing and since I was enjoying it too all the better for us. I stretched my tongue out as far as I could, pushing it deep into her and I heard her gasp as I flicked it inside her.

I needed more so I used my hands to touch her and found her large tits comforting to my aching fingers. I squeezed her soft tits and played with her hard nipples as I licked and sucked her cunt. I felt my own pussy growing ever wetter as I drank Anne's juices with relish. Anne allowed her body to fall back onto the bed and brought her feet up and rested them on my shoulders, her knees pushed far to the side, her pussy wide open. I leaned forward into her pushing my face flat against her sopping wet pussy and fucked her with my tongue. I recalled how it felt when Coach had put his cock in my ass and brought a hand down and worked a finger into Anne's tight asshole. As her body writhed in reaction to my invading finger I added a second digit and twisted the two of them in her ass as I continued to use my tongue to fuck her cunt.

She was moaning and twisting on the bed and soon her body tensed up and I could feel her pussy spasm as she came. She came hard and bathed my face with her emissions as my fingers continued to work her ass. I could feel her pushing her ass back onto them as she rode her orgasm. When she found that calm at the end she struggled to sit back up and worked her ass away from my fingers and then grasped my hair in her hands pulling my wet sticky face from her cunt. Looking at me she said.

"I think I am going to enjoy you Slut. When I call you will come, you will not hesitate. Now you may leave."

She got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I slipped on my dress and left the thong for her. Feeling decadent as I strolled to my car knowing my pussy was naked I got in quickly, letting the dress slide up my thighs as I put the car in gear and drove off. I needed some relief so I put my hand between my legs and worked my pussy. I was wet and ready and the thought of masturbating as I drove through town brought my orgasm quickly. As I allowed that wonderful feeling to fill me I began to think about Anne and what I had just done and how much I had enjoyed it. Anne was beautiful and while I never previously entertained the idea of that kind of relationship, I had to admit it was sexually exciting to do her. As I realized that she would use me again and again my orgasm erupted again and I had to pull over as it wracked my body hard.

During the track meet later that day I performed poorly. I was not focused on the meet but on how I now had to juggle Mark, Sean and Anne. Each of them excited me in different ways. Mark was a lover, Sean was all sex and Anne was my Mistress. I wanted to love Mark, enjoyed being used by Coach and being sub to Anne. I tried to convince myself that I was not a slut, but soon realized it didn't matter, it was only a name. That night I was going to see Coach again and as I showered after the meet Anne joined me in the shower room. Even though this had happened almost everyday I found myself staring at her naked body and wondering when she might call me, make me eat her. I had to leave the shower and get out of there or I would have gone to her right then. There were too many others in the shower and I had to restrain myself.

The few hours from the end of the meet to my arrival at Coach's house drove me crazy. I could not keep my hands out of my pussy and masturbated frequently as I prepared for my night with Coach. I told my parents I was staying at Anne's that night, and while I secretly wished that was true; it was so I could be with Sean longer. I dressed like I did leaving the Marriott that morning, nothing but shoes and the dress, no bra or panties. I knocked on his door and started to shrug my shoulders out of the dress wanting to be naked for him and feel his hard cock inside me. My dress had just exposed my left tit when the door opened and it wasn't the coach. By the time I realized that fact, the dress was puddled at my feet and I tried to cover my nakedness with my hands. Had I gotten the wrong house? As I bent to retrieve my dress and get out of there, I saw another set of feet and looked up to see Coach grinning from ear to ear.

"Ah Ashlie, I see you met my old college roommate. Come on in. Leave the dress you won't need it."

Grasping my hand he led me into his place. I was still a bit uncomfortable being naked in front of a stranger but I was still so sexually needy that I let myself follow Sean into the living room. Once there he embraced me and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my naked tits into his chest and allowed his tongue to fill my mouth. I had completely forgotten about the other guy in the room and was only thinking of Coach and how his fat hard cock was going to feel in my wet needy pussy. I used one hand to work his belt and zipper then push his trousers and boxers to the floor. The feel of his cock as it pressed into my belly was wonderful and I immediately lifted my leg trying to climb onto him.

"Ashlie, you seem to be in a rush tonight let me help you."

Gripping my ass with both of his hands he lifted me up and then lowered me onto his cock. The feeling of his hot hard cock filling my pussy sent me soaring and I began to buck on him, riding him hard, enjoying the feeling of him spearing into me. It wasn't until I felt pressure at my ass that I remembered the other guy. Coach was still holding my ass as I rode him and my cheeks were pulled to the sides. I was too into riding Coach's cock to do anything other then let the other cock fill my ass. They worked together letting first one then the other plunge into me but still I often had both cocks plunging into me at the same time. It felt so weird but at the same time so nice. I rode them both and came repeatedly as I was impaled front and back with cock. The guy in my ass had wrapped his hands around my chest and was cupping and squeezing my tits as he fucked my back door. Coach used his hands to knead my ass cheeks as he held me up and allowed me to ride the two cocks. The cock in my ass spewed first and that set me off as the hot cum filled my ass. A little later Sean's cock erupted in my pussy and as he spurted his hot seed inside me I came again.

Later as we rested over beers I learned that Sean's friend was named Charlie and that the two of them had gone to school together. I was idly stroking both of their cocks hoping one or both if them would respond soon. Coach told me that Charlie had shown up unexpectedly and was just going to call me and reschedule our date when the doorbell rang. Seeing me naked in front of Charlie he decided it would be fun to have a threesome since I wasn't objecting. I listened for a while, but was more intent on getting a cock ready for me. When Charlie's cock twitched in my hand I bent over and took him in my mouth and his cock came alive. When he was rock hard I spat him out and climbed up onto him and sat down on his hot hard cock. He felt so good. I rode him slowly at first then harder as his hands squeezed and pinched my tits. Knowing that Sean was sitting there watching me turned me on even more.

Sean leaned over and whispered into Charlie's ear and before I knew what was happening I had been lifted off of him and was on my hands and knees. Charlie was behind me and before I could protest his cock impaled me from the rear as his hands held my hips. As he fucked me from behind I felt something brush my lips and looked to see Coach'' cock sliding across my mouth. I opened up and took him into my mouth and started to suck and lick his cock. Being impaled on both ends was another first for me and although I was still on the edge of orgasm I came soon but the guys didn't. When they finally came I slipped down and passed out. I slept for a while and then we were at it again, this time they took me one at a time and both fucked my ass.

Coach had me dress and sent me off telling me that he and Charlie would be drinking hard and not ready for more. I could feel the sticky cum oozing from my ass and pussy, covering my thighs and as I sat in my car I knew I wasn't ready to go home yet. I drove through town and it was late, no one was out and about. I drove by Anne's house and saw the light in her room was on. She lived in a ranch house so I pulled my car over and crept to her window. She was on her bed watching TV when I gently rapped on her window. When she opened it she smiled and I said.

"Mistress, may I serve you?"

She nodded and helped me in through the window noticing the residue of cum all over me, seeing my lips puffy and red from sucking cock and the need in my eyes.

"I think we need to shower slut, then perhaps I will let you eat me!"

Anne peeled my dress from me then led me to her bathroom. She turned on the shower then let her nightgown drop to the floor before she took my hand and pulled me after her into the shower. My body was alive from the sex with Sean and Charlie and as I stared at Anne's perfect body I felt my pussy react to her. She had taken a cloth and was gently washing me. Her hands barely touched my skin as she moved the soapy cloth cleaning me completely. I just stood under the hot water as she cleaned my ass and pussy. So sensual, so wicked and so good. I tried to grab the cloth and clean her, return the favor but she grabbed my hand to stop me, then leaned in and kissed me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Young Girls Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds