• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My Girl at the Paying Guests

My Girl at the Paying Guests

Tanya was Tom's college girlfriend. Tom could remember that on the first day of college the seniors stood in a circle around her, asking her questions like whether she ever participated in a modeling contest, etc. She was that hot.

Standing at 5'9", an inch shorter than Tom, Tanya was slim with firm round breasts, the kind which shows a lot of skin on the sides when she's wearing a swimsuit. There's barely an ounce of fat on her, she does yoga regularly and is extremely conscious about what she eats. The first time he saw her, Tom rather crudely remarked, 'That's one tight piece of ass.'

Within two years Tom managed to claim her as his. Their college was pretty new, it was in a remote area, most people from the nearby areas haven't even heard of it. Most students there were totally inexperienced on how to make a girl go wild. It wasn't hard to capture her heart by putting on a charming smile and puppy dog eyes in alteration. Tanya turned out to be a very sweet girl, never argued, always did what people told her to do.

After their exams were over they decided one day to go out for a movie. Tom picked her up from her paying guests apartment (their college didn't have a hostel yet) and they went to the lakeside, then to a movie. It was all very romantic and in the dark movie hall Tom had fun pressing his hands on her breasts underneath her thin top (Tom forbid her to wear a bra) and tweaked her nipples still she gasped in pain. The whole time Tom couldn't let his mind, or fingers, off her nipples protruding from underneath her shirt.

They got back to her apartment pretty early. She lived with a couple of other girls there, with the landlords being a very strict family living upstairs who made the rule that no boys were to allowed. Well rules were meant to be broken.

The rest of the girls were still out. They quietly crept inside. Tanya barely closed the door shut before Tom pulled her and threw her on the bed, pulling himself upon her. They shared a deep kiss, her sweet tongue swirling against his. Tom squeezed her perfect breasts. Pulling her jeans down he groped at her tight tight ass and parted her panties to pump at her wet pussy. Tom got up to search for a condom in his bag. He turned to watch her grinning at him with horny eyes. He growled softly, 'I'll tear your clothes away today.'

Just then the door swung open. Tom ducked under the opposite bed and Tanya pulled her shirt down as far as she could. The old landlady Mrs. Trim walked in, carrying a pregnancy test strip. Looking at her state she said, 'Oh this is fine my child. This won't take long. The others did theirs in the morning when you were out.'

The Trims were a queer lot. Mrs. Trim in her late 50s had a weird idea that peeing on pregnancy strips doesn't work, one had to cum on them. She would take all the girls one by one to the toilet, make them masturbate and cum on the stick while she would supervise, to see that no one was just pouring some water on it and showing it to her. She let the girls do it on their own when they first came there, but after one month she started her job as the supervisor. The girls found her staring to be uncomfortable and the whole time she kept saying 'you are just like a daughter to me' was plain simple creepy.

Mrs. Trim pulled up Tanya's shirt and jabbed the stick inside her pussy, with Tanya giving a little yelp in surprise. 'Oh don't worry, you're like a daughter to me' went Mrs. Trim, totally business-like, 'now go on rub yourself'. She hadn't spotted Tom under the opposite bed.

Tanya stole a glance at Tom and then started rubbing herself slowly. She went red, clearly embarrassed. Mrs. Trim went, 'oh silly girl do your job fast' and held Tanya's hand and plunged her old fingers in her pussy. 'See like this,' and her fingers went in and out of her pussy. Tanya tried to push her hand back but she swatted her hand away. 'While I'm doing the inside, you rub on the outside,' and guided Tanya's hand to the area around her pussy. Tanya never said anything about Mrs. Trim participating, she was too embarrassed, Tom guessed, but he was rock-hard, his dick was totally pulsating on its own, wanting to explode.

'Honey where's the...oh?!!' Mr. Trim entered the room and spotted the activities. Tanya pulled down on her shirt again. Mrs. Trim said, 'darling I told you not to enter during test times.'

The spot of a hot young girl with a body as tight as a super-model had an effect on Mr. Trim. He came forward. 'Now Tanya, don't be shy because of me. You are like a daughter to me. I need my wife for this thing so hurry up.'

Mrs. Trim lifted Tanya's shirt up from her pussy again. 'yes do hurry up.' Mr. Trim removed Mrs. Trim's hands from Tanya's pussy and said, 'honey I've had more experience with women. Look this is how you do this.' and jabbed his large old finger inside Tom's girlfriend's pussy.

'Oh my!' Tanya squealed out loud, as Mr. Trim started roaming around her already dripping pussy. Mrs. Trim went to pat Tanya on the head 'You were always excellent, shame I lost interest in sex. See Tanya, he is still the same.' Mr. Trim's dick started to rise in his pajamas.

'This also helps,' said Mr. Trim, pushing his hand underneath Tanya's ass, and squeezing her tight hot ass.' Stand up.' Tanya stood up from the bed. Mr. Trim ordered her to put one foot on the bed, so her pussy was wide open, Mrs. Trim still holding the stick in her pussy. Mr. Trim pummeled his fingers in her pussy, the other hand roaming over the contours of her ass, delving into the cleft of her ass and pulling the cheeks apart.

Mrs. Trim ordered sharply 'Come on Tanya be fast' and suddenly spot Tanya's nipples emerging like two little beads from underneath her top. With a sign of remembrance, said, 'oh yes, nipples are sensitive.' With one hand patting her head the other went to her breasts and she tweaked her nipples sharply. Tanya let out a gasp. She was barely holding on. Tom could tell, somehow her embarrassment was all that kept her from cumming. When she usually came she shouts out at the top of her lungs, in front of the Trims that would be embarrassing. Tom was pulling on his own dick, the sight all too good for him.

Mr. Trim eyed Mrs. Trim's fingers on Tanya's nipples. He was trying to be as civil as possible, Tom could tell. A young hot girl's ass and pussy was in his hands. Tanya had stopped rubbing herself. 'Don't stop!' he gave her a harsh order and she continued to rub the outside of her pussy, around his hand going in and out. Mr. Trim noticed his voice, and trying to be civil again, cleared his throat and said, 'honey, see that helps but this is going to help more. You rub her ass while I take over the top.'

Mrs. Trim went behind Tanya and started rubbing her ass. Mr. Trim held Tanya's top for a second. Their eyes met as Tanya with a last surge of hope gave him a pleading look not to take off her top. Mr. Trip took it off in one swift motion. Tanya's ripe firm breasts were in his view. Swallowing his saliva Mr. Trim managed to make a serious face again and with one hand still in her pussy, the other went up to her breasts. He gave one a good hard squeeze. Mrs. Trim was looking at her ass as she was rubbing it so Mr. Trim leant forward and took the other breast in his mouth while his hand mauled the other one. He twisted one nipple and bit on the other one. Tanya was gasping for air. Mr. Trim licked all over her breast, and then went for the other breast with his tongue. His hand mauling this one now. He was pushing three fingers in and out of her pussy with enormous speed with the stick held in by Mrs. Trim. His raging dick was poking Tanya through his pajamas now.

'Hey Mom the... whoa!' Roy entered, the 20 year old son of the Trims. Tom saw his expression, he looked like he struck gold.

'Now son, this young lady is giving a medical test,' spoke Mrs. Trim. 'Come back later.' Roy's eyes couldn't leave Tanya's body. In fact he was rooted in one position, he could barely move. Mr. Trim massaging one breast, tweaking her nipples, licking the other breast, biting sometimes, his fingers going in and out, in and out of her shaved pussy. Roy was in heaven.

Mr. Trim turned back and saw his son and understood what Mrs. Trim couldn't. "honey he could help,' Mr. Trim said. Roy's trance broke and he nodded fast like an obedient robot. Tanya told Tom how sometimes during dinner he would sit next to her and try to flirt with her. At other times he would look at her from a distance with ' hungry starved eyes', Tanya would say.

Roy went up to Tanya and couldn't figure out where to touch first. Tanya knew Mr. Trim was in control so she looked at him, pleading silently. Mr. Trim smiled at her, 'Oh Tanya my dear, Roy is like a brother to you. Come Roy and help her.'

Roy took some time memorizing Tanya's nude figure. Her dripping pussy, four finger going in and out. Her breasts shining because of Mr. Trim's saliva. Roy put his hand on Tanya's foot, then slowly dragged it upwards, feeling her smooth skin, her long long legs, then pressed her firm things, then started massaging her thighs. Tanya let out a shudder.

Mr. Trim said, 'you know honey visual stuff effect these kids today a lot. Roy pull down your pants and help this young damsel in distress please.'

Roy pulled down his pants. Tanya gasped. Tom froze too. Roy was at least two inches longer than Tom, who was of an average size, and was nearly once inch thicker. He was like a big strong tree branch. Tanya eyed it with an expression Tom wasn't sure of, might have been fear, might have been extreme lust.

Mr. Trim took the hand Tanya wasn't rubbing her pussy with, and put it on Roy's dick. 'See isn't our boy lovely? Stroke it,' he said. Roy gave out a strong glee as Tanya started stroking his dick up and down expertly. After all she had done it a hundred times with Tom. Roy swat his father's hand away and started squeezing Tanya's breast, rubbing her nipples between every pair of finger. Then he grabbed her face and kissed her. It wasn't much of a kiss, he was more like tasting her lips. Then he licked her entire face, her cheeks, her chin, her forehead. His hand still worked on Tanya's breast, his father chewing on the other one, pumping her pussy, her mother rubbing her ass from behind. At the same time Mrs. Trim gave Tanya's ass a good hard squeeze, Mr. Trim took his fingers out quite a bit and gave her an enormous jab with all four fingers, biting on to her nipple. Roy squeezing her breast while twisting her nipples and biting on her neck. Tanya gave out an enormous shriek, her body giving away to multiple extremely vigorous shakes, and almost an ocean of sweet pussy juice erupted from her pussy.

Mrs. Trim pulled the strip away from her pussy. 'Hmm this takes some time. Tanya are you and Tom actually doing it or are you a virgin? Am I wasting sticks and time here?'

Tanya hung her head down in shame, she couldn't speak a word.

Mrs. Trim suddenly shouted out, 'Oh my pies!' Roy nodded, 'That was what I was going to tell you about. I forgot. It's burning.' Mrs. Trim ran off, 'Oh my pies, my pies...' Leaving the room she shouted back at her husband while running up the stairs, 'check if the girl is a virgin!'

Tanya was left in the room with only Mr. Trim and Roy, and Tom under the bed on the opposite side. 'Of course,' said Mr. Trim, and smiled at his son. 'I used to be a doctor. But with my fingers inside her I couldn't understand if she was a virgin. Let's give her the final test.' He pulled down his pants. A small shriveling old dick appeared in full erection. Tanya wrinkled her nose. 'Oh my dear, disgusted?' smiled Mr. Trim. 'This has a farther reach than my fingers. Let's see if you are a virgin.'

'Hey dad, maybe you should let me...' began Roy.

'Silence son, I am the doctor.' Mr. Trim sat on Tanya's bed. He positioned Tanya's pussy over his soft old dick and slowly pulled her down. Tanya stared with disbelief as the old disgusting dick vanished inside her. Tom's dick was nearly double in size. Mr. Trim made Tanya go up and down on his lap, while he squeezed both breasts from behind. With the dick his size he surely didn't get many girls at his age, though Tom. Roy stood for a moment wondering what to do, then stood up on her bed, and grabbing Tanya's head pushed his huge dick at her lips. Tanya gave Tom a glance then looked at Roy who looked down at her with a triumphant glare. She let the dick enter her mouth.

'Son what are you doing?' Mr. Trim said, busily making Tanya hump at his lamp. He pulled Tanya's nipples away from her, till Tanya gave a gasp of pain and leaned forward.

'I'm seeing... if her mouth is a virgin,' came up Roy with a smile.

'Good boy, said Mr. Trim. 'From the way her pussy is doing so beautiful stuff to my cock, her mouth must be pro. Tanya suck his dick nice and proper. Pay extra attention to his balls.'

Tanya could barely take in half of Roy's cock in her mouth. The constant up and down motion on Mr. Trim's cock made it a bit more challenging. She grabbed his enormous dick and concentrated on his balls first. She sucked them one at a time, kissing them, slurping on them, then she tried to take then both in together. Roy was feeling incredible but wanted immediate action again. 'Massage my balls with your hand take me in your mouth.' he ordered. As soon as her lips closed on his dick he took her head in both his hands and started giving her a deepthroat. Tanya nearly choked the first few times, then somehow managed to keep up with his ravage pace, breathing fast in the little times she got between the jabbing at her throat. Mr. Trim kept mauling at her sensitive breasts and extra sensitive nipples.

Mr. Trim didn't take long. 'Aaahhh...' he let out a long sigh, depositing his seed deep within her. He didn't even wear a condom, thought Tom, but then again why was he thinking about that now? Roy saw his dad go out. He took over her breasts with one hand still on her head. Tanya was an expert at cock-sucking, but by now she had adjusted to Roy's huge size, and was doing her job well. Pretty soon his condition grew worse. 'Swallow everything, bitch,' said Roy, 'and his large dick erupted like a mountain, sending a river of his white sperm in her mouth. Tanya could barely swallow the whole of it, it kept cumming. A lot of it leaked from her mouth, trailing across her breasts and down to her thighs. Some fell on Mr. Trip too.

'Ew,' said Mr. Trip, slapping her ass. 'My son told you to drink everything!' He grabbed Tanya, sat up and flung her on his lap. He saw her perfect tight ass on the edge of his lap and started spanking her. Spank! Spank! Spank! Tanya closed her eyes. Some of his slaps were aimed underneath, at her pussy. Roy came down from the bed and held his some-what limp cock at her mouth again.' Suck it hard again, Tanya my bitchy bitch. Oh you're sooo my bitch, you're going to be my cock massager for as long as you're here, bitch.'

Tanya took his cock in her mouth again and started sucking him. The hard spanks on her ass made her stop a few times, then Roy would slap her in the face and she would go on again. Her ass and her face soon became red with slaps. Tom would have come out to save the day, but he was enjoying this far too much. Roy's hands travelled down her slim smooth back, grabbed her hot red ass and then travelled back her smooth back again. He held her head again and started roughly pushing his dick in and out of her mouth again. Mr. Trim looked at her red ass and swallowed some saliva. 'Wait son,' he said, and grabbing her he pulled her up and told her to stand. Roy took her hand and put it on his cock. 'Keep pleasing me,' he growled.

Mr. Trim parted her hot pulsating ass cheeks and wetting his fingers with her liquid from her pussy, he began moistening her asshole. Tanya looked at Tom in alarm. She had never been taken in the ass before. Her expression vanished as she shut her eyes when Roy grabbed her unattended breasts, chewing on soft firm lump one and biting her nipples.

Mr. Trim put two fingers in her asshole and kept pumping, occasionally taking her pussy juices to make it wet. He thought for a minute. 'Son, this lady has a tight asshole. It needs to be loosened up forever. That Tom must have a stick in his pants. You take her from behind, I'll have my dick wrapped in this lady's sweet pussy again.

Roy's day could not get better. Mr. Trim made Tanya sit on his dick, and set up a rhythm with her bouncing up and down. He started gorging on a breast. 'The best part of breasts is the nipple,' he said to Roy, 'it's smooth, its smooth, its smooth, then hello Mr. girl-exciter.'

Roy mauled Tanya's ass a few times from behind before parting her cheeks to view her asshole. Then positioning him behind her he let himself in.

Tanya screamed out loud. Roy was too big and thick. And he had barely put half an inch in her.

Mrs. Trim shouted from upstairs, 'something seems to be the matter with Tanya downstairs. Could you be men enough and help her out?'

'Yes mother we'll be the perfect gentlemen,' shouted Roy. That seemed to satisfy his mother. Roy took out his cock, found Tanya's wet panties on the bed. He stuffed Tanya's mouth with it. 'You'd better not make a sound,' he warned her.

'Now now son make the lady feel at home,' said Mr. Trim chewing on her nipple.

Roy took position. With one swift motion he buried his entire length inside her. Tanya let out a soft groan. A few tears rolled down her eyes.

Roy and Mr. Trim now slowly set up a rhythm. They went inside together, drew back together. And Mr. Trine kept chewing on one of her breasts, Roy was grabbing the other one from behind, never letting her nipples rest.

Tanya couldn't take it anymore. She shouted out as she came, which made both men cum inside her at the same time. Two men shoot their load inside her as juices erupted her in the opposite direction. Even after the boys stopped Tanya seemed to keep on cumming.

Soon she stopped and both men took out their soft cocks from her. Mr. Trim gave her a gentle 'goodnight sweet girl' kiss. Roy grabbed her ass and mauling her breast for one last time sucked on her lips. 'See you later, my bitch. My friends are coming tomorrow. You'd better be here to cum too.'

Roy left with Mr. Trim. Tanya sat on her bed and started sobbing. Tom kept himself under the bed, white fluids spreading in all directions under him. He didn't know how to comfort her. He didn't know if she was in pain, or very very happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My Girl at the Paying Guests

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 510 milliseconds