• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 01

A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 01

Spring was approaching; Robins were nesting in the trees outside of my classroom window and the gloom of winter was turning into the warmth of summer. I should be happy; however my family situation was becoming more and more difficult.

My husband and I have been married for 17 years, since the month after we graduated from teachers college. I fell immediately into a wonderful job teaching elementary classes at an upper middle class local school. My husband John soon found a position as a science teacher at a nearby, inner city high school. All went well and our lives began to develop well. Our only negative aspect was when I discovered that due to a childhood illness, I would never be able to have children. So, the kids in our classes became our children.

We purchased a home at an outstanding price and very low flexible interest rate several years ago. Our combined salaries easily made the mortgage as well as allowing a nice life style. Unfortunately, three years ago we were hit like a million others in America. The flexible rates jumped from 3.5% to 8.5%, hitting us hard. Then, two years ago John was informed that his entire school was closing due to lack of funds. It has now been 24 months we have been scraping by on my salary alone. Teachers everywhere are out of work and taking whatever they can find. John has even worked in a gas station making minimum wage. We are hurting.

Two weeks remained before the end of school and every teacher was anxiously awaiting the renewal notice for teaching in the fall. Two of my friends and fellow teachers had received a written notice that "due to employment cuts" they would not be asked to come back to work. I was frightened the same thing might happen to me. That would destroy our financial situation. We might lose the house and end up homeless.

It was a Friday afternoon when I received a note to see the Principle after school was out. I knew it. This was it. What was going to happen?

Our Principle was Kevin Richards. The staff had been informed he was married to a beautiful woman about 35 years old and she never attended any school functions. We knew nothing about her. He was approximately 50 years old and an authoritarian man, having retired from the military after 20 years as a Master Sergeant. He never spoke about it, but the rumor was that this 6' 3" 210 pound black man had been in some group of Special Forces. He was certainly big and strong enough, and had always maintained a direct control over all off the staff.

The note had said, "Pam, come to my office at 5 PM."

Almost everyone had left between 4 and 5 and the silence was atypical. I waited in my room until the clock approached 5. Gathering my books and personal items, I walked the hall to Mr. Richards's office. The door was open and he saw me approaching. "Come in Pam," he called out, asking me to close the door behind me.

He directed me to a seat straight across from his desk. As was his normal conduct, he came right to the point and asked if I had heard about the staff reductions for the fall. He said that everyone except one had been notified that they would not be rehired. He told me the final person cut would be selected today and it would be between me and a new elementary teacher, a Mr. Helms who had a wife and two children to support. I felt like the axe was about to fall.

It was then Mr. Richards walked to the door, locked it and sat in a chair next to me. "What I am about to tell you is private and very personal. It is strictly between you and me." He explained that for the past few years he had a mistress but she had recently married and was moving out of the state.

He said they had met at least once a week and had shared an active and varied sex life. Looking directly into my eyes he asked, "If you will agree to take her place, you will experience wonderful evenings out, box seats in the theater, fine dining several times a month and periodic gifts. Of course you would agree to have any form of sex, anywhere I ask, any time and any way I tell you. You would also have your job teaching for another year, including a 10% raise for your longevity with the school.

I know your husband has been out of work for two years. We do not have any available teaching positions, but we can bring him in as a substitute teacher, giving him a few days work every week."

I was shocked. I did not know what to say. If I said no, I would be fired and my husband and I could be out in the street. If I agreed to this sinful, adulterous agreement, I would be rehired, get a raise and John would have a part-time job which would certainly pay more than the gas station and help our finances.

Mr. Richards waited a moment then added, "Your husband must also agree with this arrangement. I don't want any problems with an angry husband." He told me he had to make the decision right away and asked me to call John, explain everything and to get his approval. He told me he was going to the Administrative Office for about 30 minutes and would be back for my answer. He turned and walked out and down the hall.

I sat in silence for a few minutes considering the options. It seemed I had no choice except to agree. This was especially difficult as I have never had sex with anyone except John. Yes, John and I had fantasies that we had shared and have done some role playing about him watching me have sex with a strange lover. I never considered them actually happening. I would have to talk to John and leave the final decision up to my husband.

When I called John, he exploded. "Hell No!" he said. However, as we discussed the current situation and the limited options we had, he finally, reluctantly agreed. I could hear the pain in his voice as he told me how sorry he was to have us in such a sad state of affairs. I told John that there were MANY people in basically the same condition, but we were actually fortunate to have a way out.

I told him it was certainly not his fault and that as a couple, we love each other and both have to do things at times that we don't want to do. I told him we would work it out and hung up.

My timing was about right as Mr. Richards walked in as I hung up. He asked if I had talked to John and if he had agreed. I told him that we discussed it and agreed that it was the only option we had at that time. I asked him what he expected from me.

"First of all I want you to fully understand that you will do anything and everything I ask you to do. If you hesitate or reuse, then the deal is off and you are heading for the unemployment line."

I agreed, got up and started to leave, saying I would see him Monday. Mr. Richards told me I wasn't going anywhere right now. He told me that he wanted to be certain that I would comply and be his mistress. He pulled out the master keys to the school and told me to follow him.

We walked to the end of the main hall and then down the stairs to the basement. It was dark and moist as we descended the stairs. He led me over to the south corner of the huge room. There were no chairs or sofa, just a couple of tables of various sizes. He pointed to a large one and told me to "have a seat."

Mr. Richards went to a locker and using his key, opened it. He turned back toward me and was holding a digital camera. "I don't want you changing your mind later, so I want to take a few pictures of you for my personal collection. Stand up and face me." I did as he asked.

Using the flash, he took a few pictures of me from several directions. He had me smile and wave as if we were having a good time together. He asked me my age (45) and my body measurements (115 pounds, 5'7" tall), a small 32B bra size and hips at 35". "Now I want to see what that looks like... take off your dress."

Although I knew this would happen, I didn't expect it so soon. The expression in his eyes was firm and it was obvious he did not want to wait for me to obey. So, I turned my back to him and started to unbutton my front opening dress.

"Don't turn away from me," he almost yelled. "You are mine and I expect you to willingly show me what I now own." I turned back to face him and continued unbuttoning my dress. As I opened it I realized that I had worn one of my sexist bra and panty sets without any slip or pantyhose.

I placed my dress on the table behind me and had a difficult time trying to cover my private areas with my hands. Mr. Richards walked up to me and grasped both of my wrists. He raised them above my head and told me to hold them in that position.

Without any other movement or comment, he cupped my breasts and said he was sorry they were so small. Opening the front hook, he opened it and examined my breasts, paying special attention to my nipples. Taking the camera, he took several more pictures, making sure they showed not only my breasts, but my face as well. He insisted that I smile and appear that I was voluntarily taking these pictures.

My arms were getting tired holding my hands high above my head. As they started to lower, he placed his big hand fully over my mound. One finger slid smoothly down my vaginal slit and pressed against my clit. I jumped and started to back away. He told me to stand still.

Backing away, he took more pictures showing all of my body. "Now the key shot," he said, "drop your panties."

My bra was falling off my arms, so I removed it and placed it on my dress. Perhaps I was simply delaying the inevitable. I placed my thumbs in the band of my panties and slowly slid them over my hips and down my thighs. All the time, he was taking more pictures.

As I stepped out of my panties, he flashed a picture that I knew was fully showing my pussy. He laughed as I realized what he had seen. I was ashamed to admit that my labia lips were glistening with moisture. Here he was fully dressed and I was becoming sexually aroused.

I thought that he was about to take me. However, he stepped back with a huge grin and told me he was pleased to see that I was going to be a "good slut" for his use. Even with my desire becoming evident, he told me that he was going to use me when he wanted me, not when I wanted him.

He said, "Get dressed and go home to your husband. Let him fuck you. Tomorrow is Saturday and I will be coming to your house at 8 PM. I want you in some sexy lingerie and I want your husband there to greet me. If he is good and if you look sexy enough, we might let him watch us have some ferocious sex. Have some good bourbon for us to share."

Mr. Richards turned and walked away, leaving me standing naked and horny in the basement. He called back to me; lock the basement when you leave. Then he was gone.

NOTE: In chapter two, John becomes a cuckold and Barbara experiences forms of sex she had never even fantasized about before.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds