• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 06

Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 06

12

** This is a work of fiction. It contains absolutely no truth -- even the bits that sound plausible. Any references to Hindu culture, creed and religion are entirely fictitious, and I'd like to apologise in advance for my gross misrepresentations. The characters in this story are not based on any real persons, nor is the story based on any real events. It's a story people, enjoy it for it is. **

** This story is about incest between an Indian mother and her son -- both of whom are adults. If you don't like this subject matter, move along. **

** Hindi is not my first language so please forgive my poor use of Hindi grammar and vocabulary. I've tried to have the characters speak in both Hindi and English to give them some authenticity while trying not to alienate English speaking readers. I'm not sure it works, perhaps you can be the judge**

** Finally, please take the time to leave comments on what you thought. I welcome all constructive criticisms. Praise works nicely too.**

*Lastly, to fans of this storyline: sorry for the delay ;)*

I woke the next morning to see the beautiful sight of my mother's warm face staring back at me. Her eyes were wide and brimming with love while a smile danced across her lips. We were a mere inches away from each other and as I began to speak she surprised me by placing a quick kiss on my lips. It was an affirmation of her love for me.

She pulled away with a satisfied smile leaving me more in love than ever with this glorious woman.

I glanced over her, eyeing her exuberant motherly figure from head to toe as she lay on the floor beside me, striking a seductive pose. She was lying on her side, head propped up on one elbow with her other hand at her hip, beaming with confidence and sexual allure.

She had that morning freshness about her, eyes twinkling and full of hope. The sublime radiance of her smile was infectious, making me grin back at her. We chuckled, beguiled by the strangeness of the situation, uninhibited and unrestrained sexual energies filling our minds with seductive thoughts as our eyes stole naughty glanced at each other.

Some time during the night she'd dressed herself in blouse and petticoat while I remained completely nude. The fact that these were still her undergarments led me to believe it wouldn't take much to liberate her sexy figure from them.

I licked my lips at the sight of her delicious full bosoms, trapped in the confines of her tight blouse. Her figure looked exquisite, delicate and feminine. My eyes traced a line down the side of her curvy frame, along her torso to the dip around her waistline and then where it flared wide at her motherly hips and then down her slender legs.

I imagined what I sight it would be, to be kneeling behind those wide child-bearing hips - bearing the signs of maternity and sexual maturity - holding her by her narrow waist while I rutted her with strong, powerful thrusts into her magnificent cunt. Having her arch her back to present her ass to me, availing her pussy to me, willing me to plough its sloppy depths as her soft doughy ass cheeks cushioned, cradled and buffeted against my deep cervix-pounding thrusts. Burying myself to the hilt while enjoying the way her experienced velvety canal clenched and tightened around my shaft, squelching nastily and it struggled to find purchase around plundering member. The intoxicating smell of her delicious sex and musty rosebud wafting up to tickle my nostrils as the sounds of sweaty hips slapping against slippery buttocks echoed round the room...

"Kya dekh rahoo ho tum? What are you looking at?" She asked sweetly, breaking my lusty reverie momentarily. The sexy smile that spread across her face let me know that she was ok about the way I was leering at her.

"Kuch nahin, sirf... ab kaprey pehn liya. Oh nothing, just that...You've got dressed." I smiled back, flirting with this seductive beauty. I let the statement hang in the air, as if it warranted an explanation. She was nude last night, how dare she be in my presence and not have her natural beauty on show for me?

I reached across and gingerly placed a palm against her boob, squeezing the soft flesh gently.

She sighed softly then titled her head forward to watch my hand as it groped and caressed her flesh.

It felt surreal. For both of us. Lying together like this, our legs entwined like lovers, while I groped her lovely boobs freely and unashamedly. We were like lovers, in casual sexual liberation with our bodies, free to indulge our senses and enjoy the pleasures of our flesh.

And yet, we still hadn't fucked. Yet.

She cocked her had back to look at me again. She raised an eyebrow as if to question what the hell I thought I was doing, yet made no motions to push my hand away. I answered with a smile and a firm squeeze of her boob, letting her know that now, her delicious mounds were mine to play with as I wished. Just to emphasise the point, I closed my thumb and forefinger around excited nipple, jutting out through the thin cotton fabric of her blouse, and pinched it.

She let out a gasp and hissed as she felt a delicious spike of pain from the tender sensitive bud. She quickly placed her hands on top of mine, pressing my palms firmly against her, halting this activity for now. I sensed it was ok to caress but her nipples were a little too sensitive just now.

She smiled at me again and opened her mouth to answer my earlier question.

"Kaprey pehnli kyuki rath mein todasa tanda lagna honey lagee. I felt a little cold last night so I got dressed." She answered, as if it was the most routine thing in the world. "Aur phir, thumhara tarha mein behsharmi nahin houn, jaisy saari raat mein nunga rahoun. And anyway, I'm not shameless like you to stay naked all night!"

She giggled as she glanced over my naked body, gesticulating with her chin at my slowly inflating cock, draped lazily over my thigh as I lay on side. It twitched as it awoke from its slumber, as if sensing the presence of an aroused female, intoxicated by her enchanting pheromones.

Casually, she reached down and took my cock in her hand, running her fingers delicately along its length as it throbbed and pulsed towards full length. With curiosity, she examined my manhood, feeling my length and heat, placing her palm underneath as if to weigh it. She peeled back the foreskin to examine the pink shiny bulbous head, smiling with innocent excitement as she handled my cock.

She wrapped her fingers around the stiffening shaft, massaging her way from tip to base, thrilling at the way it stiffened and hardened with each squeeze. She reached further down to fondle my balls, massaging them delicately in her caring motherly hands as she rolled them around their loose sack.

I watched this delightful woman, play and fondle my cock, taking her time to examine and satisfy her curiosity. She glanced at me a few times, smiling shyly as her fascination with my virile cock showed in her rosy cheeks and her shallow breathing.

I was fully erect now, my fat bell-end throbbing with urgency as my stiff cock twitched and pulsed ominously under her doting motherly touch. I gasped when her finger nails grazed the sensitive head as she drew lazy arcs over the tip and along the shaft. She giggled as she watched me grow more and more aroused, her eyes twinkling as a proud smile spread across her face.

I watched her, the unmistakable look of lusty desire on her face as she stared back at me with a mischievous grin. She continued to pump my shaft with a purpose, wrapping her small soft fingers tightly and tugging urgently.

"Acha lagtaa hain? Do you like this?" She asked sweetly, the innocence in her voice belying the apparent experience she demonstrated in teasing my cock. At the same time she raised one leg and bent it at the knee, splaying her thighs open suggestively. Petticoat or not, it was an incredibly sexy and seductive sight to see her open her legs and strike such an inviting pose.

For a moment I couldn't tell whether she'd asked if I liked her pumping my cock or the delicious wet cunt she had waiting for me under her garments. Either way, the answer was the same.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her firmly, thrusting my tongue into her mouth as hers returned in kind. Our kisses were hungry and passionate as we gasped and sucked on each other lips, our tongues in a valiant duel against each other. She mewed and moaned as a long dormant need to feel and be loved consumed her as her hand continued to pump my shaft and her tongue danced in my mouth.

I pulled away briefly to reach down and tug at the cord on her petticoat. She understood immediately raised her hips off the floor to free up the loose strands of the fabric that were trapped beneath her, giving me better access. We kissed again, each one tweaking our arousal as powerful hormones surged through our bodies and the air filled with sexual pheromones.

Her hand released my cock to join mine, helping me untangle the knotted petticoat cord, the two of us panting with desire as we struggled to release her from her clothing.

It was hard to believe it. Even after last night, and the previous night, and the several occasions before that - My mother was frantically helping me undress her so that she could have me attend to her pussy once again!

My mind screamed at me, repeating over and over again, punching this surreal moment with a piercing shrill thought as if I needed persuading that this was actually happening.

Finally the cord untangled as the front of her waist band fell open and I reached in and slipped my hand between her legs. She pulled me to her, pressing her face against mine as she kissed me with devouring intensity, desperately seeking my reassuring passionate kisses as she availed her sex to me once again.

She broke our kiss, hissing loudly with her eyes flung open in alarm as I thrust two fat fingers into her sopping sex, pushing them in as far as they would go with brutish force. In alarm her hand reach down to grasp my wrist, fingers wrapping round tight as she moaned from the sudden intrusion and the spike of pain from being so forcefully wrenched open.

I thought she might push my hand away, to save her poor pussy from my sudden intrusion into her delicate sex. Instead she just held it there; exhaling and cooing with a gentle grimace on her delicate soft face as I felt her nails dig into my wrist and her pussy tighten around my fingers.

I couldn't believe it, she was cumming already.

I massaged the heel of my palm against her furry mons, grinding my fingers into her constricting spasming pussy as I felt her slick warm juices flood her velvety canal and slime my probing digits.

Her thighs were clamped shut as she ground her hips against my hand, drawing out her orgasm, gasping as muscles all over her body tightened and bolts of electricity centred on her pulsing vulva and spread out as shockwaves to her extremities.

I held my fingers steady in her, allowing her to ride her ecstatic waves while I continued to massage her pubic mound through her intense climax, listening to her sweet gasps and moans as her body wracked with convulsions.

Gradually, as her orgasm subsided, and her motions began to ease, she opened her eyes again and stared across at me, her gaze distant and serene. Her breathing was easing now and her beautiful face glowed with a satisfied, if slightly lazy, smile. With her dishevelled hair and glistening sheen of sweat on her forehead, I couldn't believe how in love I was with her and as I stared deep into her eyes I realised that the feeling was mutual.

I kissed her softly, a gesture of love and reassurance to ease any thoughts of guilt she may have, even as my hand continued to massage her pubis gently and my slick fingers played easily in her loosening motherly cunt.

As she kissed me back her hand reached down and stroked my forearm gently, enough for me to feel encouraged about how I was making her feel - How she was enjoying having my hand between her legs.

Slowly she moved her attention back to my cock, straining as it was to be part of the fun after having been ignored in the brief moments of her intense climax. She grinned at me with a mixture of pride and mischief as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft once again, as if to say that just as I'd claimed ownership of her pussy, she too was claiming rights over my cock.

I had to consciously remind myself that this was my supposedly prudish mother, who no more than a couple of weeks ago had been nothing more than a source of fantasy in my perverted mind and with whom sexual contact had been limited to me sneaking around her underwear drawer and leering at her body when she wasn't looking.

And yet here were, smiling playfully at each other as we fondled each other's genitals. Was this still puja? The twinkle in her eye was one of lust but I just couldn't tell. Even in the throws of orgasm the previous night, she seemed very mindful that my purpose at her pussy was to worship it.

Right now though, as she mewed and moaned and gyrated on my probing fingers, still embedded in her hot maternal twat, I couldn't help but think what the difference was. Puja or no puja, we were making love!

We stared intensely into each other's eyes as the room filled with the rhythmic fapping of her stroking my cock and the squelching of my fingers as they worked her sopping pussy. My nostrils tingled as her feminine perfume danced across them, the musty air, thick with a cocktail of incense and hot excited pussy.

I licked my lips, remembering once again the intoxicating smell and taste of my mother's sweet honeypot as images of me pinning her legs as far back as I could and burying my face in her hot fleshy snatch, flashed through my mind.

I took my fingers from her sopping pussy, eliciting a gentle gasp from her beautiful lips as she mewed at the sudden feeling of emptiness. I began spreading her juices over my cockhead. She watched me as I coated the glistening head with her slippery cunt mucus, while she continued pumping my shaft. I brought my fingers up to her lips and without hesitation she snaked her tongue out over my fingers as she sucked them into her mouth.

I watched as she licked my fingers clean, my hunger for her burning as she stared at me with an intense lust.

I was ready now. I could hold back no longer as my desire for this woman consumed my entire being. Her deft touch had kept my member stiff for long enough and it was time to satisfy my lust for her. I would no longer be denied.

As the musty hormonal smell of her wanton sex tingled in my nostrils I knew that she too was primed to receive my animal lust for her.

I kissed her, firm and forceful as I thrust my tongue passionately into her mouth tasting her sweet saliva with just the briefest hint of her pussy juice. A moan escaped her lips as she ran her fingers through my hair and pulling me closer to her, her tongue matching mine in a lovers dance.

I reached down and pushed her hand away from my cock, taking it in my hand now and pushing closer towards her. She gasped as she sensed my urgency, herself lost in furious passionate abandon.

She mewed as I pulled away form her hungry kisses. I grabbed a fistful of her cotton petticoat and yanked it down, once then twice, before she realised what I wanted and joined me in my urgency. She raised her hips off the floor and this time the fabric came away easily down her thighs as I pulled at it furiously and flung it across the room. My hand reached down to her sex and immediately I thrust two fingers into her hot cavity once again.

She gasped as they slipped in easily, her slick gash now prepared with copious love juices to welcome any intruder into her private pleasure canal. She grunted as I fingered her roughly, thrusting them in as far as they would go, twisting and gyrating them, opening her up for the hard fucking I intended on giving her.

I spread her copious fluids all over her gash keeping her sex slick and pliable, filling the room with nasty squelching sounds as her fleshy labia folded and buckled under my rough fingers. I repeated this over and over, coaxing out more of her juices to ensure she was thoroughly lubricated.

I hooked my hand under her raised knee and lifted her thigh, pushing it further back to expose her wanton sex to me. I pushed my pelvis forward, nudging closer towards her delicious cunt, inching closer to that forbidden act.

She placed a limp palm against my chest, some distant part of her senses warning her to stop this from taking place. But she was too intoxicated with her own sexual hormones to think clearly now, her mind clouded beyond any ability to express sense or judgement.

Holding the base of my cock I guided myself towards her crudely exposed gash, her bright pink labia, curly and slick with juices appearing to flair out in invitation, quivering with anticipation and expectation.

I pressed myself against her, nestling the sensitive glans against the centre of her flower. Her soft petals opened delicately as I slid my bulbous cockhead in between them, spreading them out till they stretched over my straining bell, as if placing a sweet kiss on the throbbing head before they accepted me in. I swept my cock back and forth a few times along her slick slit, seeking out the point of least resistance, finding the place that my cock head sank in naturally.

Her slick cunt enveloped the tip of my cock, her fleshy folds wrapping around my fat cock head as if to coax me further, encourage me to push further. I could feel the resistance of her tight vulva as it throbbed in fear and anticipation. I held myself there, letting her feel my urgency at the entrance to her canal, emphasising my size and sexual vigour.

We kissed again. Deep, passionate and lusty. I held her in my embrace, running my hands over her body, squeezing and caressing as my cock head pressed at her weakening vulva. She gyrated her hips, making gentle undulating motions, against me, pressing forward to end my teasing at her entrance and to finally feel my shaft force her open and invade her cunt. Her velvety opening massaged my cockhead, coating it with even more of her copious lubricants as her curly fleshy labia worked to spread it out over the entire sensitive surface.

Finally I could take no more as I reached down and firmly took hold of her hips. This was it. I was about to do it, I thought to myself. I was actually about to fuck my mother!

But just then she stopped me. It was barely a whisper but some part of me managed to register it despite every muscle in my body engaged and committed to undertaking this debauched and forbidden act.

"Nahin betah, please... No... please." She whimpered. Her brow furrowed in a pained expression as she seemed to force the words out, even as her body continued to gyrate against me, her mind and her sex clearly at tortured odds with each other.

I leaned forward to kiss her, to try and reassure her. I wanted her to *want* it too. Some still-sane part of my mind screamed that even now, as I lay with my cockhead at her sopping wet cunt, I would still pull back. I could never take something from this glorious woman that she was not ready to give.

She kissed me. Briefly. Kissed me only enough to feel reassurance from me and feel the free exchange of love and affection.

"Nahin, betah..." She repeated, barely a whisper. "Yahaan nehin. Not here."

I paused for a moment, confused. My head, a burning mess of lust and love, failed to comprehend what she was saying.

I thrust forward with my cock, it was a sudden involuntary spasming motion; my body desperate to fulfil its need after having been brought to the height of arousal. She managed to pull back just in time, moving swiftly as if understanding and pre-empting me, preventing my penetration into her. She stayed with me still, deftly holding my cockhead at her entrance with remarkable ease. She wasn't ready to have me inside her but she refused to yield this wonderful hot poker as it throbbed menacingly against her soaking cunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds