• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Aaah! I Am Nude In Public 3 & 4

Aaah! I Am Nude In Public 3 & 4

Hi again! This is the continuation of the story "Aaah! I am nude in public 1 & 2". If you haven't read this one perhaps you must start from there! I surely hope you will love the story and vote for me! I love encouragement!

Kisses, Hellen_S

***********************************

Session 3: The plan and the lessons

Julie was thinking how to get even with Erica. She called her friends: Mike and his sister Eva. She didn't tell them about her humiliation in front of the boy, but she told them that she was about to play a prank to Erica just to get even for the many pranks she had played on her. Mike was also a college student and Julie thinks he likes Erica, although he never had made a move towards her. Julie thinks that Mike is extremely shy. Eva is a lot younger she is 18 and she is very liberated girl. Eva never had a boyfriend and Julie thinks she might never want to. Eva is a very sexy girl and Julie is suspecting that she likes women and her (Julie) in particular.

Julie discussed with Mike and Eva on the phone and decided to drag Erica into a strip table game. Erica likes a lot the table games and furthermore she cannot resist betting. Eva suggested they tell Suzan too and to be all in this together. Suzan is another student good friend with Erica, Julie and Mike.

So, Julie called Suzan too and she agreed. Suzan suggested playing a strip poker game. This was a problem since Julie didn't know how to play poker but Eva offered to teach Julie. After making several phone calls they agreed to play the same night in Julie's apartment and that all 4 of them would play as a team (without Erica find out) and with the aim to strip Erica. Eva asked Julie to drop bye her place, so as to teach her poker. Mike would also be there and they could rehearse the plan. Since Mike and Eva were only 5 minutes walk away Julie didn't dress formally. She was in skirt and T-shirt, so she just wore her panties underneath and went to Eve's place.

Eva welcomed Julie in. She wears also a skirt and a white T-shirt. Her bra was black, so was kind of visible under the T-shirt. She told Julie that Mike had to leave, but they can start the poker lessons immediately. They sit on the sofa and then Eva started to teach the basics of the game. After while Julie knew a strong hand and how to play.

J: Ok, I know how one win but what does the winner take?

E: The winner takes the pot!

J: What is the pot?

E: Chips that are representing money, in our case perhaps clothing.

J: Yes, but how do we bet? Do we bet the same chips always?

E: I think it is better to explain by playing, rather that tell, wait.

Eva opens a closet and brings a set of chips. She gave 10 plastic chips to Julie and kept 10 for herself.

E: Ok, these are our money now. If one lost 10 chips then she had to buy more chips by offering one article of clothing.

J: I see, but can we bet anything?

E: Sure, lets play.

Eva gives 5 cards to Julie and holds 5 for her.

E: Now is your turn to bet. What you bet?

J: What may I bet?

E: 1 chip, or all the chips you want, depends on your cards you have and how confident you are.

J: Ok I bet 1 chip.

E: I raise 3 more.

J: What is this?

E: Now you may either pass, call or raise. Pass means that you don't bet more but I win the pot and take the 4 chips (1 yours and 3 mine). Call, means that you put also 3 chips and raise means that you put 3 chips and some more.

J: I see, I will pass.

E: Ok. Now I have 11 chips and you 9. Ok?

J: Ok, its fun, lets play more.

E: Sure, we need to practice, that's the idea, let me give you more cards.

E: What you bet now?

J: I think I will bet 4 chips.

E: Hmmm, courageous, ok, I call. I put 4 too, now the pot is 8 chips. How many cards do you want to change?

J: I will take no cards.

E: I think you bluffing, I will take 4.

J: And now I bet 5 chips more.

E: Ok… me too what you have?

J: I think a straight. You?

E: I only have 2 pairs.

J: So now I take the pot?

E: Sure, now you have 18 chips and I have only 2.

J: Ok I will pass the cards now.

E: Ok, I bet 1 chip.

J: I bet 5 more.

E: You must say I bet the 1 and raise you 4. I will take 10 more chips, since I am broke.

J: Ok, any cards?

E: 3 please

J: 2 for me.

E: I stay.

J: I will bet 2 more chips.

E: ok, I call I have 2 pairs, you?

J: 3 of a kind!!! I like the game… won again. Now I have 25 chips and you 5.

E: Yes and I have to pay for the 10 extra chips, wait…

Eva stands up and removes her T-shirt. Her lacy bra is semi-see-through and allows Julie to look at her breast and her nipples. Her nipples seem hard. Julie thinks that Eva is turned on by the game.

J: I though we play for fun, no clothing removing.

E: No, I lost and I will pay. Fair is fair. Besides is hot in here. You bet!

J: Ok… let's continue!

The poker game now was becoming more interesting for Julie. It was more fun to play for real and she was definitely winning. Julie had 25 chips in her hands, while Eva had only 5. Julie thinks: Well this way I cannot lose. Eva probably will have to pay more chips soon and I will have a chance to see her nude. This could be fun. She has very nice body. So I will make her bet more than her 5 chips to win another part of her clothing.

J: I bet 4 chips.

E: Ok I call.

J: and now (after having my new cards) I bet 4 more!

E: Are you trying to strip me entirely Julie?

J: I just play the way you taught me. You may pass.

E: Ok I will take 10 more chips.

Eva stands up and unbutton her skirt. Then she picks the skirt from the floor. While bending over Julie smiles while looking at her firm butt. Eva wears g-string panties that leave her ass totally exposed. Julie is planning to strip her totally nude and to do that soon.

E: Ok I call.

J: I have 3 of a kind.

E: Again? You are very lucky, you know that?

Julie now had 33 chips, while Eva only 7. Eva was wearing only her g-string panties and her bra and Julie's plan was not to let Eva wore them for long. Next game started.

J: I bet 7 chips.

E: That's all I got!

J: Feel free to pass my sweet Eva!

E: No I will call. How many cards?

J: 3 cards please.

E: I will take 2.

J: And now I bet 8 chips more.

E: You became wild. But Ok. I guess I will have to remove more clothing and take 10 chips more.

Session 4: Julie learns her lesson

Eva stands up and removes her bra. Her tits swing free and Julie can see that her nipples are very hard. Eva is surely turned on by the game. Julie is certain that the game will end very soon with a nude Eva and her victorious. All she needed is to win Eva's little g-string!

J: Ok. I have a straight. Wow I won again!

E: Wow. You are lucky. But…

J: But?

E: I have a full house… I won! Phew, I needed to win! Now I have some chips to bet!

The game continued with the topless Eva and the fully clothed Julie to play. Eva had 32 chips now and Julie only 18. Next game Eva won and took 15 more chips from Julie. Thus chips now was: Eva 47 and Julie 3. Julie started to worry a little bit, but she was fully dressed and Eva almost nude. That made her smile with confidence! Next game started. Julie had a very good set of cards (a full house). Now she smiled a lot more confident.

E: I will bet 4 chips.

J: Hmmm 1 chip more that I have. Ok I will take 10 more. May I undress after the end of the game?

E: Sure.

J: Ok… let me see now I have 13 chips and I own you 1 cloth… Ok… I call the 4 and I raise 5 more. That leave me with 4 chips

E: Ok… I see your bet and I raise you10 more!!!

J: Hey, I only have 4 chips left…

E: Well… you may pass.

J: No way… give me another 10 chips and I will owe you 2 articles of clothing!

E: Ok… here are the chips. You need to pay me the clothes!

J: If you win I will pay! Relax… I own you 2 pieces of clothing here I place the 10 chips in the pot and I still have 4 more…

E: how many cards you change?

J: No cards!

E: Hmmm…No cards for me too.

J: Ok I bet my last 4 chips

E: I call your 4 chips and bet 11 more!

J: 11?

E: Yes my dear 11 chips!

J: Ok I bet my 4 chips and give me another 10 chips.

E: 10 isn't enough… You need 20 and that's mean 2 more pieces of clothing if you lose. Are you sure?

J: Yes I am sure if I lost I will own you 4 pieces of clothing, but since I bet all 20 chips, if you lost you will have to give me you g-string too!!!

E: Ok… I like that way you play! So, what you got?

J: I have a full house! You lose!

E: No my dear! I have 4 of a kind!!!

J: Oh my god!

E: Well is about time to win too. Well let me see, you got 4 sets of chips that means 4 pieces of clothing…

J: I know, I know!!!

This time the door opened and Mike entered the room.

M: Hi girls, What you doing?

E: I am teaching Julie to play strip-poker…

M: Teaching her? You are almost nude! Seems she is teaching you!

E: She got lucky. But…

J: Lucky? Look who is talking!

E: Well Julie is about to undress too, Your timing is perfect!

M: Hmmm ok… lets see! That's nice!

J: Hey, this is not fair.

E: I think it is… I am topless, now is your turn… 4 pieces of clothing please.

J: I only wear 3 cloths.

M: Great!!! Take them all off!

J: How about give me a second chance?

E: No I lost and pay. Now its your turn to pay. Please pay!

J: Please let's play more and if I lost again I will pay!

E: No

J: Please?

M: Let me suggest something… Play another game, betting Julie's clothes instead of chips. If she win the clothes she will not have to remove them. If she lost them, then we may keep them. Fair?

E: Fair!

J: Hmmm OK… Fair.

Julie passes the cards and looks at her 5 cards. She has two 8s, two 10s and a King. This is a good hand she thinks.

J: I bet one cloth.

E: Ok I call and change 3 cards, you?

J: One only please

Julie's card is an 8. Now she holds a full house 3 8s and 2 10s. This is a good chance to avoid striping in front of Mike and Eva she thinks. But what to bet? If I bet 1 pieces of clothing more I will have to remove skirt and T-shirt and be topless and I cannot bet 2 pieces of clothing, cause that's all I have. I think I will bet one, so this way I will only take off my skirt. But damn I have good cards and I will win now!

J: I bet 1 cloth more

E: Lets make them 3 more ok?

J: Ok that all I own you. I have full house again!!!

E: Me too!

M: Wow, wild game

J: I have 3 8s and 2 10s

E: Sorry. I have 3 Jacks and 2 9s… Seems you lose.

M: I think, now you have to pay Julie

J: Oh my God!

Julie thinks: I don't know how I got into this humiliation again. This is the second time today that I have to strip out of my cloths. She stands up and removes her skirt. She notices that her panties are wet. God this really turns me on she thinks. Mike and Eva are looking at her. Julie notices that Eva is looking her with more interest than Mike. She is certain that Eva has feelings for her.

Now Julie is wearing her panties and T-shirt. She slowly removes her T-shirt. Her nipples became harder. Mike starts to show some interest too. She stands topless in front of them. She hesitates to strip further. She feels very embarrassed and humiliated having to strip totally naked in front of her friends! She hesitates…

M: Well did you learn poker Julie?

E: And by looking at you it seems that you liked the game. Lets see the rest…

Julie finally removes her panties. Now is naked in front Mike and Eva. She tried to hide her pussy but she let her hands stay on her side. Mike is looking mostly to her face, but sometimes he looks at her tits or at her shaved pussy. Eva is looking her shamelessly and she really seems to enjoy it. Julie is very embarrassed now. She did enjoyed when striped for Nick but now she feels humiliated.

Finally Eva speaks:

E: Well, Mike and I have to go out, is it ok to bring your clothes tonight?

J: You mean…

M: Well the bet is a bet…You lost and the rules are that we can keep your clothes! Not to mention that you own us one more piece of clothing! I will let you not pay this one!

J: But is 6 at the afternoon. Streets are full of people. You expect me to walk home nude.

E: A bet is a bet… let's go, we are getting late. Besides is only 5 minutes walk!

M: And it is a warm day… you feel better without clothes.

J: Come on! Please…

E: Come on Julie…You can do it… A bet is a bet!

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Aaah! I Am Nude In Public 3 & 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds